cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:
>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

nanaimo.craigslist.ca/mcy/5578434447.html
youtube.com/watch?v=prR20YZtPGU
youtube.com/watch?v=jSgB64_hZLs
adventurebikerider.com/news/1449-man-survives-after-being-trapped-under-his-motorcycle-for-eight-days.html
youtu.be/2bZhTL-Yzzc
youtube.com/watch?v=bYtUQ6cXkgY
youtu.be/_Ldwuv2ZRy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this tbqhwyf

First for trailer park special

Currently sitting in a traffic jam behind what is apparently the worst accident since Blues Brothers and lane splitting is illegal here. Wat do?

lane split

>m-m-muh streetfighter look
apparently the worst accident since Blues Brothers
kek
Illinois, huh? where at?
>lane split
more kek

Just do it you pussy.

>m-m-muh streetfighter look

>it wasn't crashed, I s-sware!

>has a motercycle
>doesn't lane split
holy fucking autism

294 south, about a mile north of willow.

Lane split but not all the way up to the copls.

fireblade is this you

There are no less than 10 cop cars ahead of me, and I'm riding a fucking gold sport bike, I ain't lane splitting.

Enjoy your freedoms

then don't lane split. what a pointless question. also get the fuck off your phone.

>10 cop cars
>stuck in traffic too

NIgga, remove your plate and get splitting ya fucking weak cunt.

How much is the fine?

How long will you spend in traffic?

TIME = MONEY. do the math then start lane splitting.

>friday night
>absolutely nothing to do
>have to wait till morning to ride

( ._.)

nah nigga all he has to do is the superman and put his feet behind the plate

im 5'9.5" what bikefu is good

Ninja 250

>ninja 250

come on m8

ninja 300 then

DR400SM

Be the hoon user

>seat seller said he has a deal with someone else so I probably won't get the comfy seat for this
>hopefully that other guy backs out so I can get a cheap seat

How much could I realistically ask for this? It's a 92 Ural 650cc without a side car but it still runs
I know it's a hunk of crap but it's one of the few bikes my ussr born parents would accept and at least it has a bit of novelty to it; i'll primarily use it to commute to uni in the fall and plan to dick around with it mechanically this summer.
I posted in last thread and got some helpful advice (thank you /dbt/) but i still don't know how much this is worth in it's condition and how much i should ask to get a bargain.
here's link nanaimo.craigslist.ca/mcy/5578434447.html
Thanks

>DR400SM

top speed of 91mph, cmon m8

>highway pull chad
LMAO M8 learn to hit da twisteeeeez

>one of the few bikes my ussr born parents would accept
Too bad. Get something else.
You're not gonna be able to commute to uni with that unreliable thing. Get something with a better brand.

That fat piece of shit can't corner either

I would pay $1000 max, probably even less. realistically I wouldn't buy it at all.

$3000 is the "hardon idiot collector hopefully-someone-buys-this-piece-of-crap" price

RIP Luis Salom 39

are you shitting me?

A ttr would probably beat it

GSX-R750 because showa big piston and brembo

Depends if you can deal with clip ons or not, though you could always do pic related with it.

>/dbt/ hasn't given me attention
>insurance adjustor hasn't called me back after sending him labor and parts list from shop
REEEEE
FROG
REEEEE
FEELS MAN

well im in a good state with lots of sikk trails after all (VAfag)

He should just get a gsx-s1000. Fz09 is a lame bike.

urals are total shit

or GSR 750.
Really anything but a FZ09

I'm not so sure about the gsr 750, I only sat on one in a dealer and it felt real cheap. Cant remember the price of it but even still, felt worse quality than the fz07/09.

rip

>Not an fz/mt10

That should be reversed, since those yamahas are made as cheap as possible.

I agree, I haven't ridden a gsx-s1000 yet so I can't say for sure, but the one criticism retards on /dbt/ like to rail on it for is the jerky throttle reviewers talk about but having ridden an MT-09....there's no way it's worse.

The gsx-s does have the brembos and fully adjustable (albeit not showa bp) suspension and stuff and the MT-09 suspension...no adjusting you could do with clickers can fix that.

GSR750 is just a much older design than the 1000, I wouldn't bother if it was me.

Also probably a good choice.

Skid demon didn't take Cactus.

It took Luis Salom, rip lad.

>urals
>shit

more like Ur[in]als or Ur[mum] amirite

can someone ID baiku at 2:33?

youtube.com/watch?v=prR20YZtPGU

That's user riding his Nobike

>2:33

Sure, see you in 5 hours lad.

thats a tw of some kind

That's a vyrus 987

go away

Tw200 from the 90s.

Buy one and become the ultimate hipster faggot of /dbt/ usurping SR400 and shitkat in one fell swoop.

TW200

thank you, now i learned the name of that bike
now i learned how a certain bike looks like thank you /dbt/

Gonna take my msf course tomorrow, do I need to bring anything like a pen/pencil for the written test?
I already got my gloves and boots.

>5'9

Fucking any bike ever.

Unless not having both heels down scares you.

youtube.com/watch?v=jSgB64_hZLs

New adventure starting.

Anyone got any good links to youtube motorbike trips? (prefer road but offroad is good too).

I've seen the gosutto USA one which was pretty good

no, you do a scantron in blood

am i the only one on /dbt/ who rides by all the hot hangout spots on a friday night just to say i went there should anyone ask?

anyway i'd still be out burning around but my taillight is fucky so beer and Veeky Forums for me it is

lmao no it's a huge bubble test. They have another piece of paper that they lay on top(key card) to see if everything is filled in.

Protip all the tests are exactly the same, the colors of the tests are different lmao
Snorted coffee out my nose, thanks

My local hotspots include parking lots with mustangs, riced hondas, and bro trucks. That or the local ice cream shop and theres no reason to go by those.

So I need a lancet?

you live out in the sticks?

So just after posting this a melanin enriched gentleman on a Fireblade split past me, I figured the cops would be to busy beating him to death to notice me so I followed him. I passed about 3 cars and the entire thing started moving for no apparent reason, but thanks for keeping me entertained /dbt/.

Stop trying to fuck your family members, Cersie.

no, theres just no good places to ride by in terms of spots.

I go by them because I have nothing better to do.

Icecream is a reason

you said you were gonna an hero, what gives?

5'1 , what's a good bike for me? Srs replies only pls

Grom

adventurebikerider.com/news/1449-man-survives-after-being-trapped-under-his-motorcycle-for-eight-days.html

>A south Georgian man has survived after being trapped underneath his motorcycle for eight days.

>Roland Howard Goff, 63, was found trapped under his Honda VTX1300 in a ditch near his Brooks County home in the USA.

>The bike, which would have weighed roughly 320kg, crushed his right leg and, unable to move or call for help, Roland was left to improvise when it came to staying alive. He drank rain water and ate whatever he could reach around him to keep his body ticking over. While he managed to survive for eight days, he told the Georgian State Police that he felt like he could make it one more day.

>By a stroke of luck, Roland was found when his friend, William Shultz, noticed his lack of activity on social media (he hadn't posted for around five days), so he decided to go and look for him.

>William found Roland in a ditch just off his driveway. Roland says the only thing he remembered was riding down the track on the evening of Tuesday, May 17th and veering off the side of the dirt road.

>Georgia State Police says his right leg was pinned underneath his motorcycle, preventing him from being able to free himself after the accident.

>Roland was taken to South Georgia Medical Centre and while his leg is in bad condition, doctors are hopeful that he'll be able to keep it.

I'm glad you're ok cacy

Topped out my bike on roads I've never ridden, road like an asshole through town, ran a few red lights hoping to get hit by someone catching it going quick. I made the attempt, I didn't ride straight into a semi but eh. sorry to disappoint.

pic related

bby come back
what's wrong

I'm glad you're okay too

Manlet1000RR

a fucking dude just full blown fucking heroin diarrheaed right in front of my bike and i

i feel ill

Any just a bit more bigger?

don't not scare me like that again

lol do you not get enough attention irl or...? emo ass nigga grow up

chronic depression is a fun thing, user, you should try it

youtu.be/2bZhTL-Yzzc

RC213V

youtube.com/watch?v=bYtUQ6cXkgY

checked

Chronic depression ain't real ya cuck

youtu.be/_Ldwuv2ZRy8

oh fuck stuntfreaksteam! This channel couldn't get any more finnish (unless he turns the camera around and he was kimi raikkonen the whole time)

i love this channel

i love when they press stuff and laugh

ok friend

Enjoy swallowing the pharmaceutical jew and not just burying your issues in a deep dark hole like a real man

>implying I medicate

Harden up ya weak willed faggot

>the dude's freak out when the crushed guy falls out of the press

>inb4 top speed of 45mph

I seriously passed one of these last year, side car and all.

he ate bugs but couldn't dig the wet dirt out from around his legs in eight fucking days? also no horn? wtf

nigger you need to gopro this shit
>think of your senpai at dbt

dubs speak truth, film your suicidal escapades.