Do you keep Kleenex in your car...

Do you keep Kleenex in your car. I think it's chivalrous to have Kleenex on hand in case a woman in your car needs it or if she's crying you can offer it to her. And since its in a car it's super personal when you make the offer.

i mean, i keep napkins for when i check my oil.

Wow, do you also use Kleenex to clean off your woman once the bull is done?

>woman
>in my car
nope

Do you guys keep refreshments in your car? I keep a bucket of (non melting) candy the back seat, a few snack sized bags of chips and I grab a few ice cold water bottles when I know I have passangers

My car is not the Ritz carlton

Kleenex is the brand you stupid fucking yanks, they're called TISSUES. Just like you don't 'Xerox' something, you fucking scan it.

I've got a bunch of mcdonalds napkins in my armrest if I have a spill or some stupid shit like that, and for checking oil.

I have some beef jerky, a few protein bars and maybe 2 bottles of water in my car at all times.

I'd be fine with people eating in my car, but when fuckers get chips and drinks and shit all over the place fuck'em.

how do you fuck up drinking a Gatorade and end up getting it on the window, door panel and INSIDE THE FUCKING DOOR. LIKE WHAT THE FUCK!

don't worry BOUT it BITCH

Be quiet. I bet you get mad when someone says "google it" instead of "search it".

Op is a Chivalrous man and those types don't have time for your dumb

Mine is (ls400)

Fuck up copyrightfag. Bootyblasted that your marketing team's mad marketing skills backfired so fucking hard that your shit has become a generic term?

>Not letting the window wind dry their tears.
>Wanting kleenex everywhere on the floor.

How does it feel to be a cuck?

My friend had a pocket full of airsoft bb's. He sat down in the passenger and all we heard was a skittering sound as I looked into his eyes with rage. I find bb's in my car to this very day.

What does that have to do with the main thread topic.

I had a box of Kleenex in my car for myself before, when I cleaned out my interior one day I found a bunch of used snot tissues under my seats from friends/family.
Since then never again.

I keep napkins from the once in a blue moon times I eat fast food to clean shit.

>chivalrous

tips fedora

>women cry often when they're near OP

>refreshments

euphoric as fuck

Ok Mr. ChaCity.

Autism: user has turrets edition

people in america DO use the word Xerox to mean a photocopier.

its an american thing.

petroleum is gasoline. petroleum jelly is vaseline. bandages are "Band-aids"

all trademarked brand names

Just wait till you have to break a window because you locked your keys in. I've been finding broken glass in my ride for years now. INB4 call AAA

the cops will unlock your car, for free. without damaging it. at least around here

Where the fuck do you live? The cops will fuck my asshole with a broom handle for free where I live. I'm also not a nigger.

>Do you keep Kleenex in your car

That shit is for plebs, I keep superior wet wipes.

I keep a roll of paper towels in the trunk, also a towel.

I bring uncrustables on the touge

No, I don't have women in my car. The last woman that was in my car ended up wrecking it.

Is pic related you?

>gasoline
>trademarked

Uh

the only seat that belongs in a race weapon is the drivers seat and therefore I never have women in my car.

-Sent from my Honda Civic EX

I drive a VIP car so naturally I must treat my passengers like VIP. I want to instill a sense of maximum comfort.

no, because that kind of shit wouldnt fit anywhere in my car besides those tiny plastic packages.

I keep a roll or two of Shop Towels in the trunk so I can check my oil every other fill-up and a pack of spearmint in the armrest under the cupholder in case I get tired on long journeys.

No, I'm not an uber driver

this desu senpai

One of the reasons I drive a 2 seater, only room for me and my waifu.

Will be picking up one of these by the end of this month, plan is to put a Waeco portable fridge behind the passenger side seat for when I go offroad camping or An All Aussie Adventure inland.

For daily driving it will be full of cans of Pocari Sweat Ion Supplement drink.

>Who the fuck wants to be a woman's personal taxi so you can deliver her to Chad's place? Just get a cute pupper and have him travel with you everywhere on the passenger seat.

Pic related, the torture-spec rear seats that will be my dry cargo area full of Fridge, Peer and snacks for 4x4 adventures

>Help her up and carry her disoriented body to my car.
>Let her sleep in my passenger seat as I sleep in the driver's
>Deal with her when she wakes up.
>Ask her if she's ok.
>"You don't have to tell me what happened, but you do have to use these." as I hand her a packet of tissues
>Ask if she needs a ride home.
>Tell her to take care.

with candy and cheetohs? That's not what makes a car VIP or classy. You want VIP and class you need champagne, LED interior lights, and a fucking fish tank with rare fish in it; not a microwave for cooking hot pockets, comic books as entertaining literature, and a couple warm 12 oz bottles of dew.

Jesus christ and you probably drive a beaten to shit crown vic interceptor and consider it a luxury car.

isn't it cheaper to hire a locksmith than to replace a window where you live?

I keep paper napkins from fast food businesses in my glove compartment because I'm too cheap to buy them and too lazy to figure out where they're sold. I rub my hands together when I take a big stack of napkins so the employees think I'm jewish and don't find it unusual. The napkins are for checking oil, blowing my nose, etc. The used ones go in a bag, not under the seats because I'm not a savage like some of you in this thread.

Women in the car doesn't mean letting them drive, you idiot. Unless maybe you wrecked your car and blamed it on the woman because she was giving you head.

Two boxes in the back somewhere, in case I spill anything, or drive through a cloud of something I'm allergic to.

And a multipack of pocket-size packs in the boot with my work gear.

>not keeping a single multi-purpose towel that hasn't been cleaned in months stashed behind the seat

>your car will eventually start to smell like a trash bin
>you will have wrappers and crumbs everywhere

You don't clean out your trash daily and vacuum weekly? Fucking lazy slob.

Yeah, maybe keep some lollipops in passanger's locker, after all what's one more pedo indicator in a car.

>I think it's chivalrous to have Kleenex on hand in case a woman in your car needs it or if she's crying you can offer it to her.

>not just licking it off with your tongue

I don't like eating in a car, but I do keep 2 cans of energy drink, because I drive often in the night so that in a situation when I get tired I have something to wake me up. In addition to that i have one energy bar in the passanger locker in case I get really hungry and I don't want to pull over. What else do I have in my car.... Pepper spray, just in case something nasty would happen. Also I keep one kitchen roll in the driver's door pocket + sickness bag in case someone would feel unwell. I mean when I take my sister she's notorious in our family for motion sickness, despite medications.

heh

Pop-tarts, Germ-X, Slim Jims, Gorilla Glue, Teflon, Polaroid

We do this all the time. There's actually a term that refers to this sort of thing in economics courses but I don't remember what it is. It's just a pop culture thing, we refer to something by its most popular brand because it's familiar.

Let's try to make something good out of this thread and make a proper list of things you either should or may want to have in the car

>backup cell phone for 911
>seat belt knife / hammer
>mints
>mini jack
>jumper cables
>spare tire
>energy bars
>**MYSTERY BAG**
>gun
>sunglasses

now let's go the other way with it
>fire
>body parts
>CLUE®
>board games and cards teetering on a pencil being eaten by a pencil sharpener
>portable scam
>bomb
>an entire gameshow
>clowns
>lasers
>weed
>another car
>some sort of freaking out robot
>a TV
>a city
>whores
>dead babies
>that expanding concrete foam shit
>police officer
>300+ lbs of cat shit
>OP

>the cops will unlock your car, for free. without damaging it. at least around here
Police do ZERO car help here. If your car is going to violate the parking duration rules in a public lot, they might even give you a ticket for that. The police stick to the letter of the law because so many activists accuse the police of various things like racism. The police are fed up and don't do voluntarily do anything optional for the people now.

They always tell you to contact a locksmith or your AAA membership or "Wait Until your dealer opens tomorrow for a spare keyfob/doorkey to be made"

>**MYSTERY BAG**
explain pls, also you forgot cocaine in the shitposting section

>some sort of freaking out robot

Women in my car don't cry. Even against their will and dry, it's too little to hurt that much.

i did this once

shit burns for like a whole day
everything tastes like rubber

HAHAHAHAHA, WHAT A STUPID FAGGOT

mark the mint man they might call me

>Having women in your car
What is this like?

Fucking annoying

Well I guess it's good I took that seat out then. Gotta conserve those lbs so I don't have to.

Unless she's really chill, they can be annoying as fuck, but there are some cool ones out there

I guess I'll keep that seat in the garage in case I need it someday.

Smart move
Oh, and pic related :^)

u gay? You never did that just for the taste sake?

they get cold easily. They also get hot easily.

I keep a tire iron in case I have to change a tire.
Also in case I have to "change a tire" :^)

>Women in the car doesn't mean letting them drive, you idiot.
I know, but I still don't allow women in my car after what 3 girlfriends trashing it and my mother wrecking it did.
>Unless maybe you wrecked your car and blamed it on the woman because she was giving you head.
I was visiting my parents for Thanksgiving, and my mom asked if she could borrow my car to go to the store for some things. I said sure, and she ended up trying to overtake someone on a single lane double yellow and smacked into a pickup truck.

I have a bunch of taco bell napkins stuffed in my door pocket.

No you idiot. Why would I want people to use an inferior search engine? When I say Goolge it I literally mean USE GOOGLE.

Hello rainbowranger

source p-plz

Genericization

>Do you keep Kleenex in your car.

I also keep in the car a teflon fuel additive to promote top cylinder lubrication. A bottle of Graphite motor oil. In the trunk, I also have a bottle of bleach to sterilize any bird droppings that get on my car. Pour a little bleach, and that bird dropping falls right off the paint and germfree!

How the fuck would a fish tank make the ride more comfortable.

>but I do keep 2 cans of energy drink
I keep a package of over the counter "vivarin" type caffeine tablets in the glove compartment. You can get caffeine tablets from almost any supermarket, wal-mart, or even discount-stores. Certainly drug stores have them. They basically never spoil because caffeine is not the type of chemical that spoils easily as long as it is kept in an air tight container (the foil press tab wrapper).

Instead of kleenex, I have a small carrier in one of the rear passenger seat footwells. This has paper towels, a roll of ultraplush strong bathroom tissue (it's better than kleenex for blowing a nose), baby wipes, etc. I also have a trashbag which is an old habit because my former state had a trashbag law. While the local police might not cite you, the state trooper would cite you for not having a trashbag if he ever pulled you over on the freeway.

I remember on the freeway when three teens tossed some trash out the window. At that speed, the fastfood bags were no problem, but one item was a cocacola can. It almost hit me and I didn't notice if it hit anyone else. It would surely take a chip off a windshield or paintjob at 60 MPH with all the joules of metal energy at that speed.

>my mom asked if she could borrow my car
I would be unable to say no. She has always been good to me and even helped educate me and comforted me when I did wrong things and was punished by dad or school.

Your joking right?
you actually bought a hilux like a normal person didn't you?

>TFW he drives a salvage Lexus he bought with birthday money

it doesn't add comfort

it adds CLASS

something you know nothing about obviously...

>not using your tongue

>t. Uber driver

I've got the tissues, copious amounts of napkins leftover from fast food, a $3 crate of water bottles lashes down with bungie cords in the back, and a box of notoriously messy nature valley bars
I'm set for at least a week alone in my car

this may be the most autistic thing this week

How about cleaning your fucking car?
99% of seats are held in by four bolts, and you have a vacuum cleaner, no?
It's two hours of work to not have to sperg out about finding airsoft pellets in your car.

>fridge full of cool drinks
Is this just for fun or do you drive for a living

>not having floor mats
Floor mats are the best excuse to not give a shit

If she's in the car and crying I didn't use enough chloroform.

Trips of truth
>diving sister to a thing
>user it's too hot
>roll down windows
>user it's too cold
>turn on heater
>user I don't like hot air blowing in my face

>bleach on paint
Don't do this it makes mustard gas

>Germ-X
What fucking mongoloid part of the country calls Purell that? !

>backup cell phone for 911
Who fucking does this?
Do you carry a backup to the backup, in case the battery is bad?
A 4th phone on a different carrier, just in case?

A sat phone that takes AA's would be infinetley more reliable than a cell phone, since during a emergency cell towers tend to get locked up

Op confirmed for fag

Are you so poor you are eating knock off pop-tarts? I don't think i hang out with anyone poor enough that I might be confusing toaster cookies(is this the generic term you are looking for) with pop-tarts.