I keep reading that this car has shitty interior...

I keep reading that this car has shitty interior. Could it be that the European spec has a lot nicer interior than the Scion shit? I know VW sells cars to the US with lower quality materials than in Europe, how about Toyota?

Probably, America has the worst interiors

>when a low-end car company tries to do contrast stitching

top kek

>Non American
>reading about a Japanese car
>all you can think about is Americans

>that parking brake boot

i don't like the white face tac or the fake carbon trim

>all you can think about is Americans
Where else could the majority of anons be from who don't like the interior? Mongolia? Way to be butthurt over nothing.

Is this Toyota GT86 simply not available in the US?

its like toyota has NO sporty car in america beyond that corolla S shit

I guess its called the Toyota 86 or the Scion FR-S

Naw, they're the same. Euros are just content with the shitty interior while Americans evidently have higher standards

this
euros are content with shittier everything because they're taught to be cucks from childhood

projecting huh?

The interior is acceptable for the price and style. It's a cheap"fast" car. No one bitches that the civic si interior is shit when its not any better.

Agreed. BRZ interior is much nicer.

It's not the quality of the materials. It's the fit and finish. Maybe European roads are in better condition, so it isn't an issue there. But my only complaint about this car is the amount of squeaks and rattles coming from the interior trim. It took me a while to track down and fix all the issues where slightly loose trim was either rubbing on something, or rattling. On a normal car, this would be fine. But with the stiff suspension on the GT86, they needed to spend a little extra money/time to make sure everything fit tightly on the interior.

The Scion FR-S will be sold as a Toyota 86 for the 2017 model year.

But the BRZ may still be the better deal unless they offer more equipment on the 86 than you could get on the FR-S.

God, that looks like 2003 level interior. Is this from 2016? That looks cheap. Plastic, plastic, fake leather, plastic, plastic. I mean this is what premium interior looked in 2000. Take the navi out and it looks like I traveled back in time to 2003.

>comparing premium luxury to entry "sports"
As expected from Veeky Forums

>I mean this is what premium interior looked in 2000.

Adjusted for inflation a base 2000 TT would be $62,000. So yes, it should have a nicer interior.

>Scion FR-S
Yes, but honestly why not get for example Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart or Nissan 370Z. Yes interior quality is worse than some European makes but still better than Scion.

Because the z is a Nissan and the lancer is pigfat. Certified bacon

>why not get for example Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart or Nissan 370Z

One is a sedan driven mostly by a computer, and one is basically a Japanese muscle car. I'd have considered an MX-5 if they offered a hard top. But even then there are buttons all over the steering wheel and a fake tablet fastened to the dash. At least with a double DIN you can replace the head unit or remove it entirely.

>better than Scion

Then it's a good thing I bought a BRZ.

And if you want you can build a wifi enabled tablet stereo to fit in a double din space.

The European GT86 has the FR-S exterior combined with the BRZ interior as far as I understand.

I hope the 2017 gt86 is as cheap as the frs.

>Could it be that the European spec has a lot nicer interior than the Scion shit?
Quite possibly. Good cars are wasted on America, so they're only sold monkey models with shitty wipe-clean interiors, gimped suspension setups, and engines detuned to run on the ethanol-adulterated fuel they get over there.

tell me more about your glorious 1.2L diesel