Be me getting a new car

>Be me getting a new car
>Want to surprise my girlfriend with a 2016 Camaro SS
>Wait 2 months for the car because they had to order it
>It arrives and the dealer tries to get me to insure the car without seeing it
>Tell him no and go to see it
>The motherfuckers forgot to add dual exhaust
>Have to wit another 2 months so they can order another but they dont make 2016 anymore so they order me a 2017
>They say they will give me free vinyl stripes on the front of the car near the wheels
>Fucking fine, guess I have to wait to surprise her
>See her later that day
>We break up because her parents dont like me, 2 years down the drain, no one to drive around in my SS when it comes

Point is, do you think the free vinyl was good? Its not along the car, its only on a small section

Everything about this story is fucked

dumb frogposter

>The motherfuckers forgot to add dual exhaust
How do you have single exhaust with a V8?
There are 2 exhaust headers.

Probably meant to type dual-mode exhaust.

Meant dual mode exhaust, I was suppose to have 4 pipes, now i must wait another 2 months AND I FEEL LIKE SHIT CAUSE I WAS DUMPED CAUSE HER PARENTS SUCK. KILL ME

At least you broke up before she got the car

GO WIN HER BACK BEFORE SHE BECOMES SINGLE MOM TO NIGGER

dude you anger me

and the sad part is 99% of all of you are like this

What the fuck did I do?

Theres no winning her back, she wont stand up to her parents

How hot was this girl that you're all sore about it?

You have a sick camaro now, no tears only happiness

>because her parents dont like me,
Jesus Christ OP, how fuggin old is she?

you have to man. 2 years, man. was she good to you? she take care of you? she ever fool around with anybody else? why all of these sudden her parents say something? there is something going on. Go talk to her parents. Prove yourself to them. what i am telling you is probably one of the best single advices you will ever get from this shit site

>tfw girlfriend has so many reasons to break up with you she can't choose one
>deflects responsibility for terminating relationship on parents
>tfw OP believes her

but more importantly, which other options did you order

Ne;ieve me when I say her parents complain about things that are not even problems, she even admitted they do this, one example is they dont like my shoes. I wear white nike shoes and no theres nothing wrong with them. Another example is I apparently say hello the wrong way

Go take a shit on their doorstep or on their car, then go and say fuck you to your spineless ex and her parents.

That's just her excuse your spineless beta

You sound like a faggot, and I'm trying to say that as constructive criticism. She was looking for an excuse to dump you, and obviously didn't give a shit about the parents shit talking you.

Move on, find a dumb slut that likes Camaros with gay ass stripes on it and pound her pussy until you feel better.

>Buying GF new car
why are people this stupid

Wow, you exceptional fuck up.

not a fan of decals

>buying a woman a car
>you aren't even married and actually cucked yet
Jesus man what the fuck? Anyways glad you decided to look at it before they pulled a fast one on you.

>break up because parents don't like you
She sounds like a shitty person if she's an adult and still lets her parents influence her decisions

if she was telling the truth, and that wasn't a convenient way to get out of the relationship, then she really did you a favor. someone that dependent on their parents this late in life is a recipe for disaster

lol who cares about the bitch

Go on a sweet roadtrip in your bitchin new camaro. Pick up some bitch on the beach somewhere and bang in the back seat. Post it all over instagram. Develop a lifestyle blog/social media presence. Market your blog to people with products that fit the lifestyle you are presenting. Make money doing fuck all while driving your brand new Camaro and fucking bitches on the beach.

You'll look pathetic if you try and get her back. You're still young, just find someone else.

>Develop a lifestyle blog/social media presence. Market your blog to people with products that fit the lifestyle you are presenting. Make money doing fuck all while driving your brand new Camaro and fucking bitches on the beach.

He has to follow the two universal rules
>be attractive
>don't be unattractive
From what I've gathered about OP from these few posts, he is not following the rules.

Are you sure he wasn't buying the car for himself, but wanted to surprise her by showing it to her?

basically you have 8 pipes going into 2 pipes going into 1 pipe

Dude wtf are you bitching about? You have a fucking CAMARO SS!!! You can pick up better bitches than your ex man! Quit being a beta fag. You have a SS now, you can pick up waaaaaaay more bitches and will probably be more better than her. Your a young fag don't kys for a random thot

>"i bought a chevy"

>"it's an automatic"

If that's the case, he shouldn't be posting on here. His qt dumped him in a pretty sly manner. He should be doing the whole fucking beach sluts thing and also get straight pipes on it OP for the aforementioned sluts.

>and then he said it was fast

>"it's rwd"

>he listens to eurobeat

can someone explain the point of this?

>and then he said his corvette lost to a GTR in a drag race

>his car has less than 4 wheels driven

if she dumped you because of a third party's opinion, she wasn't worth keeping, user. we love you for who you are

>he bought a rwd vehicle

>he bought a civic

>his "luxury" car isn't an automatic

>he has less than 6 gears

>his car costs less than 100k

>tfw your house burns down, and you use the reimbursement money to buy your first car
>tfw your girlfriend fucked around with another dude (only dirty messages) for several months, lied to your face
>tfw you caught her in the act
>tfw you broke up, got back together a few weeks later
>tfw nearly a year later you find proof she didn't even stop until like three months ago
>tfw you're still with her, and your trust is broken beyond repair
>tfw your only enjoyment through all this bullshit has been your shitbox Civic and driving in general
>tfw someone stole your car
>tfw you're hopelessly depressed
save me

I've had a similar relationship with a woman, but I was the other guy.
protip: she's still fucking him

And she's the only woman in existence? Op seriously wake up! You've now got a new Camaro and you're still alive.
Pick yourself up and realise that no female is worth this much heartache.

You'll be fine op. Look at it this way, at least she didn't try to take your Camaro. At least now you know she doesn't have a backbone. Be grateful you got out early before the real commitment started where you could have lost so much more including kids.

TL;DR
see this as an opportunity to upgrade female. You can now find a better female, one that would stand by you. Plus you've got a Camaro now. You're in a good position, you just don't realist it yet.

should have bought a ferrari instead.

Whoever stole the civic already did.

Buy a fucking fox body you crybaby.

Thank god I own a Volvo. Total mom magnet.

>and then he said "i bought a bmw"

>and then he said "i drive a volvo"

No that's fucking terrible advice. Go fuck strangers, that's the best way to get over this shit. And the likelyhood is the parents were just an excuse, she can't have been happy in the relationship

How is it possible in a country where new cars are basically thrown at you for a car with a particular exhaust option to take 2 months to make? Why can't the dealer just say "hey Chevy, send us one of those exhausts extra with next week's delivery, we'll put it on and the thing will be over with"?

NO WOMAN'S WORTH
CRAWLING ON THE EARTH
SO WALK LIKE A MAN MY SON

>no gf
>ever

>buying your girlfriend a car
>Buying your girlfriend a brand new car

CAMARO
U
C
K
O
L
D

So much this

If she doesn't make her own decisions you don't want her. Do you really want to have to deal with someone so simple minded they can't make their own decisions?

Move the fuck on. I lost my girlfriend after almost 5 years because her family made her feel bad because I was still in training and had an apt and not a house but I still drove fast cars and didn't seem like the "settling down type" apparently.

you know what I did? got violently drunk whenever I could until it almost ruined my life and then I had to pull myself out of that problem along with everything else that stacks up. I was 23 and almost fucked up my future because I held too much value in one person who was an adult on the outside but didn't act it.

tl;dr literally the only thing you can do is move on and improve your own life for yourself because you can't rely on other people to make you happy. the longer you take to deal with this the worse it gets.

>pick up qt for first date
>"wow nice car is this yours?"
>"n-no it's my parents"

Single mums are dtf

Down to be friends

agreed, how old are you op
also what color did you get

I'm 22, I got hyper blue

And to everyone in the thread who thinks I was buying her the car, that is not true, the car is for me, I wanted to suprise her with it, not give it to her. Now I must wait another 2 months cause the people at chevy are retarded. They better give me a damn good deal for this bullshit

OP, I'm going to let you in on a secret. The vast majority of women (i.e. women who aren't into cars) don't give a shit about the car you drive. All they care about is what it means. In other words, if you buy a brand new Mercedes, they'll think you're rich. It's a sign of wealth, and that's all that's important to them. They don't give a shit about the car in and of itself.

This nigger right here has a point OP, you ought to listen. If my gf broke up with me right now and I was getting a brand new fucking Camaro, I'd maybe be a bit sad but it would be overshadowed by getting a NEW FUCKING CAMARO.

>gf listens to her parents that much

You dodged a fucking bullet m8. you're still an idiot about the car tho

You are a sad person
>Sad for buying a car for your GF
>Sad for not breaking her conditioning
>Sad for Buying GM
You almost got KEKED
Thank christ she broke up before you were literally paying "Vehicle Support"

Now she is going to think op is compensating for losing her with the Camargo lol

>We break up because her parents dont like me
and nothing of value was lost

Read the thread retard

Oh god, I never thought about that.
OP Better pull chicks like a tractor on a farm or that is gonna be real sad.
>Pic semi obligatory

I ain't reading a mile of Whiny beta shit you nigger.

I told her I was getting a new car but I had her convinced it was a suv.

Then don't reply to the thread if you don't know the story dumbass