/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>tail light edition

Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Vids:
>Jun Prelude
youtube.com/watch?v=jj8lSFBVoAw

>Amuse S2000
youtube.com/watch?v=TapkhD6WHjM

>Captive Rotors
youtube.com/watch?v=5xIUAMl-oRQ

>Civic Si doing work
youtube.com/watch?v=zpDRfq9fMis

>Shingu's Exhaust
youtu.be/itY8amp9tOI
youtube.com/watch?v=pOxOfiyi228

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yl3QK8QTsSU
youtube.com/watch?v=0v5jJeww5E8
hondaautomotiveparts.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are my wipers activating randomly? Like, I'll turn em off and they'll keep going at random intervals for a minute or two before they stop..8th gen civic btw

oh, and first

>tfw I found out one of my co-worker from my old job got his 4th gen prelude stolen
He was pretty sad. He was the only owner, it was 5spd, 320k miles on original motor, had about the same amount of rust on my car.

How the fuck do cars get so rusty in America?

That thing is probably only like 22 or 23 years old.

It's almost as if the owner sanded all the paint off around the wheel years ago and slowly let the rust destroy the car on purpose.

How the fuck does this actually happen?

You need to replace the windshield wiper motor.
youtube.com/watch?v=Yl3QK8QTsSU
youtube.com/watch?v=0v5jJeww5E8

Salted roads & no safety inspections in my state.

thanks, I should have looked a little harder.

no problemo famigo

Installed these lugz I've had for a while.

Wasn't able to throw them on when I bought them a month ago or so becausethe socket I had wasn't deep enough, so I took a drive to the store and bought a deeper one.
[formerly known as 09CU2]

Secondly, working on a Honda rebadge.

Copped a JDM rear Honda badge off eBay and this dope neochrome to put over the badge, will match the lug nuts.

and lastly, ordered some Notori decals for my rear windshield. already thought of the order i'm gonna put them in down the spine, its gonna look sick.

All with the oil slick/neochrome theme. gonna be mad.

>cruiZing
>not a Z

im in a crew that starts with the letter Z

>driving home finally, listening to that P I Z Z A song
>hear that exhaust echo again
>still hear it at a stop sign
>accelerate
>it goes away

WHAT THE FUCK IS IT?

Gonna look pretty sweet.

Where do you guys buy OEM honda parts?

Amazon and eBay. +1 for used parts from eBay too.

hondaautomotiveparts.com/ is good too but I only really go there for diagrams and part numbers.

amazon if I can find it there

ebay & paypal account are banned :^(

will check didn't think they sold this type of stuff on amazon

Update on teggy. Buddy from work might have a b20 that he can get for me pretty cheap. Resurrection might be closer than I first believed

>too hot to leave windows down
>engine is thirsty when a/c is on
Ugh, fucking hate this summer weather in spring.

130 miles when fuel gauge is at the halfway point means it's averaging 18 mpg.

It usually goes around 150 miles and 21 mpg.

>weather warnings and water leaks

Daily pic

What does your trip mean?

>Georgia
JUST HEAT MY SHIT UP F/\M

canon, like a fart canon on a honder I think

summitracing for some parts

thanks

the brand, I'm also an auto photographer.

>tfw have a sore throat and head ache when I woke up, snooze for 30 minutes and still feel bad
>get ready for work but still feel like shit
>call in sick, office lady asks why
>tell her how I feel, says I have a headache too but I came to work
>reply I have to talk with a lot of passengers , she says I have to talk to people too
>tell her I don't want my sore throat to get worse and I thinking I didn't feel like arguing
>bitch says find I'll let the supervisor know
How hard is it to say the last part?
I have a more physically demanding position. All she does is sit in the office all day and only talk to coworkers for 8 hours. My job is to be on my feet and push passengers on wheel chairs while talking to them and make sure they don't miss their flights. For ten fucking hours. Fuck that bitch, drank some ibuprofen and about to sleep in the whole day while it rains and the a/c running.
This is gonna be comfy.
/blog

I was supposed to check my oil level to make sure it's not leaking anymore but I'm sick.

Time to sleep in /hg/

Just got my first Honda. What do you think?

>2016
>still shooting canun
pero why

did an oil change only took 2.5 quarts internet says 3.5 so i ignore the dipstick?

im interested in buying and building an integra type r [DC2] hopefully putting a j32 in it. is this possible, im new to the Honda game. i own a Acura 3.2 tl from 03 and its an automatic... my brother got me into Honda and i want some buying advice and maybe what to look for when buying an integra, common problems ext. i would love to know more about what engines and trans to look into and how to tell if the shell is clean. i live in freedom. my brother has a 89 crx with a sebon hood and fenders, jdm imported b-18 from an integra ls i think. thats about as much as i know about it if you guys want pictures i have a few.

Will the first gen element ever be cool? I've just inherited a green stick shift fwd element with 200,000+ kms, it's been great so far but first gear is hard to get into.

what's up with that exhaust?

So my engine light comes on only when I'm half low on fuel. It's goes off when it's full tank. Is it the cap or something else?

check if the cap is cracked so something, if you have a code reader or know someone have them check the code and google the code

thats weird.

maybe your fuel pump is going out and needs the extra pressure from a fuel tank to maintain proper flow rate. or it could just be a vapor canister or fuel cap seal or something.

just scan the obd at autozone or whatever and pull the code. do it when it's showing. it will tell you why the CEL is on.

> thunder so loud my car alarm went off

Never did that before. This shit is gonna be serious.

for the past 2 weeks all i hear from you is rain this rain that. the fuck is happening in texas

I'm in Louisiana but Texas is flooding bad or some shit. It keeps raining over here though.

Maybe it wasn't on even ground level? Check it again on a flat surface m8 I don't want you to fuck shit up

Integra Type R's are unicorns. You'll never find one. And when you do they're expensive as hell.

>manual element
>not cool
Pick one
Elements are ergonomic as hell man. And it sounds like you might need to replace your trans fluid.

Went to a super local show today at a Church I didn't even know existed 5 min from my house

>2 lips
>stance fags
Not even once

Well it's a church. I wouldn't pay any attention to it either.
>Living in Kentucky
>Churches are everywhere
>Oh, what are they building over there?
>Another fucking church
>Next to another one

i can dream... i looked, around 7-8 grand asking 140k id probably try to get a ls hatch or something

shitty yonaka cat back with the tip cut off because it was huge

>mint 1999 civic EK hatch red fresh and clean granny owned with 96k miles for 3000

Wow man. Too bad the Ek has no cred.

>see this on CL
How do you even do that

After daily driving a 2003 accord ex for 2 years i kinda miss it. I traded it for my s2k, some times I miss the simplicity of having to not shift and having a back seat.

I wish I brought something to do. Waiting for leaks is dumb

>tfw got a leak in the headlight I put back together before

Should have been more liberal with the sealant. Oh well. I'm off the next two days.

Just bought a 1998 Honda Accord with 90,000 miles on it.

It's not about being liberal it's about mating them under suitable pressure, some guys will put a vice on the light and put it in the oven. You can slather the thing it doesn't mean it won't separate if it isn't a good seal.

I did reuse the adhesive that came with the headlight so maybe I didn't let it heat up enough before putting it back together. Gonna see if I can get another original harness before I take it apart again though. The harness I made is shit and doesn't give the bulbs as much power as the original one did. Then again I did use 18 gauge wire. Couldn't find 20 gauge that I needed.

I paid £1000 for my Honda, and its still guna be more fun that spending around £37,000.

home stretch, i hope

fuck water man

Yeah the rain has been ridiculous here this year. Ruined like three pairs of corner lights but that's hard not to do since I don't have fender liner. Got leaks in the back too but no idea how I'm gonna fix that since there's body damage back there.

idk, I bet a 2018 type r would be top tier fun

it would be really fun if they made a Fit Si.
>1.5 liter turbo
>200 hp
>LSD
>less than 2500 lbs
>best-tier suspension

10000/10 would buy

>find red tailgate on car-part
>check the junkyard's site
>pics of the car, it's a 95 CX
>date in pics is 2014

There is NO way that car is still there. They must not update their inventory.

no hard in trying

I'll try calling and asking tomorrow. Would be really nice to get that tailgate.

Get a GS-R and do a type r conversion. The only real problem you should run into is deciding if you really want to do a 5 lug conversion or not.

can shingu post more pics of his friend's fiat x1

Also can someone make me feel less bad about FWD? It's that time of the month again

Finally did it Veeky Forums. I got my Auto to 5 speed swap done. Thought I'd let you guys know.
This was on a 95 Accord. Also came up on an 1st Gen Acura CL Cluster, Fits alright, it's flush but I do notice it does move a bit. Other then that will post my official Collage Pic later tonight.

I don't have any pics but I can find some. Don't really hang out with the guy that much. He's always driving his Infiniti G20 with a SR20DET swap.

How hard was it? I was thinking about swapping my old auto sedan but I ended up just buying the hatch instead.

It was fairly straight forward. There were many trips to the junkyard to go grab some bolts I picked up, and so happen to lose once I began to work on the car. The wiring is very simple, and the "fabrication" was drilling out about 6 holes. 2 for the transmission bracket (the one located on the actual body/frame/chassis) and 3 for the clutch, and 1 for clutch pedal bracket.

1/3

Yeah I hear it's not too bad but I don't have the time or resources to knock it out. Would have had to be done in a day if I did go through with it.

2/3

Hey guys, thought I'd post here instead of making a thread. I've had my 2000 Accord EX V6 for a little over a year now. Over this weekend I recharged the air conditioning, replaced a hood support lift, and de-fogged the headlights using a kit. I know it's not much, but it's the first time I've ever done any work on my car myself and it felt really good. Pretty sure I saved at least 500 bucks doing that stuff myself.

3/3

Collagefag is gonna want you in the collage so just letting you know ahead of time. lel

Doing shit on my own car made me realize it's not as bad as I thought it would be. Did everything myself for the year I've owned it aside from getting help with a new clutch and transmission swap.

And the G20 that I can only assume he likes much more. There's a billion pics of that.

Fug, I love the Fiat X1/9. How good is it?

Last (and only) time I saw it in action it ruptured the coolant reserve tank. Pretty cool car, though.

It's mostly kept in his garage. He's always driving the G20.

I thought the whole point of italian cars is that if you don't drive them everyday they break.

>tfw you will never be in the collage

I guess he don't drive it enough. Lol

Why not?

because he's black

It took me a good while. With work, and not having much time to get to work on it, except the weekends. I lucked out big time on a good transmission. I Pulled it from the yard. lol. Also didn't get good shots on the car, I did take a pic of the cluster though

Since when was it kill? 89 integra on the collage right?

I think the only water leak I have is a small trunk seal leak. It doesn't need attention since it's so minute.

just saw this on tumblr lol, mid engine 3g civic with a 3.2L from the acura cl

Do what?

>le rwd is master race meme

Why not own both?

So a Honda Shogun? neat

nothing wrong with having some fun with some custom fabrication ;)

Pics? Join the collage?

Cool what kinda wheels are those?

That's like a Renault Clio sport v6
Pretty fucking cool

I'm not really sure, was looking through various turbo fan style wheels and found a lot of similar looking wheels but none that were the exact match

made me think of the group b renault 5 turbo

First image that popped in my head.

Are we still using this collage? I had the delsol on F4, but I sold it. Now I have an integra gsr that needs to be added.

Nah that's the old dead one that got filled up with fake entries. Current one needs a proof pic like a timestamp, bread on hood, or an Veeky Forums sticker.

We aren't using this collage anymore. I will put F4 on the bottom of the new collage to make it /eternal/ though.