/twg/ - Total War General

Salacious Sigvald edition

>Regiments of Renown
wiki.totalwar.com/w/Regiments_of_Renown

>Call of the Beastmen
store.steampowered.com/app/404012/
gamesdeal.com/total-war-warhammer-call-of-the-beastmen-dlc.html (Cheaper)

>Patch notes
wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_2

>FAQs & General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War Warhammer Mods
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

>IS CALL OF THE BEASTMEN WORTH BUYING?
The Beastmen are a cool faction but the pack is a bit overpriced for what you get. There probably won't be a price drop for some time, so if you really like the Beastmen then go ahead, otherwise wait it out.

>OVERCASTING SPELLS
Double click a spell (it needs to be a boostable spell and you need to have enough magic in the magic pool) to overcast the spell
There's a 50% chance that the caster damages itself though!

>QUEST BATTLE TELEPORT
Select your lord (make sure not garrisoned or in a stance)
Select the quest battle (on the map or through quest log)
There's a button in the bottom right of the quest battle window that you can use to teleport for 5k gold (when the battle's finished you're automatically teleported back to your original position)

>GROUP ATTACK
Group units with ctrl + g
Select your group and right click the enemy
All your units move and automatically direct themselves to engage enemies they get close to while maintaining formation

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KEoGrbKAyKE
goo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

goblins in skirts

W H E N
H
E
N

Posting this again since ded thred

Genevieve Dieudonné legendary hero when?

fidth for Congo Total War

I it doesn't show up on the unit card then there's a good chance it doesn't have any effect.

I always though "bigger & 'arder" was just a morale thing though?

Nah, they only have armour piercing.
Bigger & 'arder isn't anti large.

kenyan archers!

The other three big'uns (non-savage boar, normal on foot, savage on foot) have anti large bonuses is why I'm confused

Does anyone know how to change what buildings a faction uses in attila?

Medieval 3 when?

youtube.com/watch?v=KEoGrbKAyKE

>this will never get a Total War game based on its accuracy

Anti large is a separate stat as far as i know, i don't think it's linked in with any other abilities.

But no you're right the distribution of it is pretty inconstant.

>my Gothic warband puts in more work that units 3 times the price

Now maybe I'm a dumb ass but how the hell do you get Savage Orcs in the grand campaign?

I can't seem to find anything that makes them recruitable.

>tfw your screenshot is used in the OP

feels good man

iirc you need a special settlement, i think it's the one with those red orcs head

You need a savage orc settlement to recruit them, they're at the southern ends of the badlands. It gives a unique building chain for them.

Southern Badlands region has a unique building chain that allows you to recruit Savage Orcs. It's the one with Gronti Mingol / Galbaraz etc.. You can tell by the red skull on the town's name thing.

Oh, I see. I said it in a positive way.
It would be great for immersion but I doubt it would happen anyway, not with the effort CA puts into voice acting (some of it is great, but overall it's nothing to write home about)

>it's nothing to write home about

WE IZ BETTA VOICE AKTERZ DAN YOU!

iktf.
>Pa, Pa is that you? No pa I just fell off the tractor is all, imgonnabefine jus.. just help me up...

Ah thank you guys! I haven't reached that far down yet, again thank you.

If that leaked DLC schedule is correct and Tomb Kangs are the next faction after wood elves, what's their campaign going to be like? Will they be able to take over human settlements or just stuff in the badlands?

Why did you have to remind me?

why are we here just to suffer?

What kind of currency would Zimbabwe have in a Total War: Africa game?

Kaz is a weeb faget.

I have to wonder if they'll come out for the first game or be the first DLC for the next one.

But yeah if anything I think human settlements. I mean that's what Vampires do and they're honestly not too different from the Tomb Kings.

Food. Also, nice dub-trips (or is it trip-dubs?).

Rome II food system but none of your food production structures can actually make food.

If I had to guess I'd say that they're going to be part of the first expansion thingy so that they can throw in the dark lands and araby land masses in at the same time.

>have to push squalor up so the population can catch rats to eat

>sanitation buildings cause rebellions until they are destroyed

Does windowed fullscreen reduce your FPS?

Looks like it does but i can't confirm

The other thing too is if the 3rd expansion is going to be all about Chaos like some people have said. Could mean the next game will Expand out the map to it's limits and then they use the next expansion/DLC's to populate it all.

They don't want lands, they just want their stuff back. And their stuff has been spread across the world by treasure hunters. Settra rules all but two Tomb Kings although they mostly do whatever they want so long as they stay loyal to him. Arkhan just wants to get Nagash back, which Settra doesn't want. Phar hates Settra, everything Settra owns, and Orcs.

That's a pretty huge amount of land to put in all at once, though. I can't see that expansion costing less than the game does if it's doubling the map size and putting new factions in.

Are the Tomb Kings "bad guys" as in if added to the game would they spread corruption like Vampires or what?

And in the lore are they antagonistic with the Empire, Dwarfs, High Elves, etc? I know they fucking hate Vampires, but what about Chaos, Orcs, etc?

>Are the Tomb Kings "bad guys"
No. No corruption either.

They're basically neutral and just want people to get off their damn yard a give all their stolen shit back, a bit like wood elves. Not really sure if corruption would be a mechanic for them unless Nagash was the one controlling them.
Nagash coming back would be a pretty cool campaign, you would start at war with everyone but have a super powered caster to fuck shit up.

can someone post the Attila roll chart?

I could only see Nagash in his own mini-campaign, he's just way too powerful for the powerlevels in the GC.

But user, Nagash was weak.

All news for the next DLC LL pack should be released by Thursday. We know its going to be Empire & ??????.

Which faction do you guys think the other LL will be?

I'm sorry for mocking you.
Now run along, give another rousing speech to a horde of mindless zombies.

vampire counts

The other RoR will be undead variants that can only be acquired from raising them after defeating them in battle

Empire and Chaos in the DLC. Vampire legendary lord for FLC.

Never mind, found it

>tfw I feel a little warm inside when people keep reposting my shitty recolor that I posted once

underrated screenshot

It's good for mannfredposting, user

what was the original meant to be anyway

>This is a cavalry unit

Looks more like a shock ranged artillery chariot (Lore of Metal) to me user

The original is just a retarded pepe derivative as far as I know. Dunno where it came from, I saved it off /int/.

>not lore of rape

!!!FOUR LEGENDARY LORDS THIS MONTH!!!

>Volkmar
>Unknown DLC LL
>Unknown VC FLC LL
>Wurrzag

!!!FOUR LEGENDARY LORDS THIS MONTH!!!

>get Nagash in GC
>he starts at level 30
>Tomb Kings and Vampire Counts immediately confederate
>the nine Mortarchs assemble

>empire
>unknown its a fucking dwarf
>vampires
>orcs

oh gee look three of the four base factions are getting +1 legendary lord. my that would give them 3 legendary lords, seemingly balancing out the lord selection. i sure do wonder what the second legendary lord will be in the dlc. golly it must be beastmen or chaos durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

dwarf lord confirmed, kragg would be alright i guess. id rather see grimm burloksson because he's fucking awesome

Reminder

Source?

I want to believe but...

None exists, but it does make some sense. Wood Elf campaign is supposedly next month, Wurrzag who was confirmed by CA to be the FLC Orc lord isn't going to be bundled in with that it makes no sense what so ever. And it wont just be released in isolation as they haven't done that at all so far.

But assuming the speculation is true and the paid LL pack is Volkmar and Kragg it would add one new LL for all of the core races. Dwarf, Empire, Orc and Vampires.

An Empire Hero/Lore of magic are next in line after the VC LL, and thus lined up to release with Wood Elves, not Wurrzag.

Lore of life, presumably?
Do the "new flc character" and "new lore of magic" for the empire wizards count as just that one thing?

Time for a survey everybody!
goo
.gl/SKHKEm

VC LL -> Empire Hero -> Lore -> Orc LL -> New Race -> Lore -> Empire Hero

In the Regiments of Renown blog they said this months FLC as a "chunk". So it will most definitely be at the very least, the VC LL, the hero and the lore. Which is why people were saying it would be Zacharias to fit the Lore of Shadow and the Grey Wizard.

Then with the Wood Elves, fitting the themes each update has had so far it would be Bretonnia, Lore of Life and the Jade Wizard.

All of which leaves Wurrzag somewhere in between. Him being released alongside three new LL, each from the original four core factions makes sense I believe.

Are the Elector counts summoned?

Was Nagash weak?

Oh. Okay. Are they going to come to the aid of the empire?

>2 paid lords
>2 free lords
>18 new paid regiments of renown
>mercenary system
>new unit, probably flagellants

Damn yo I'm kinda hoping this is the case it be a lot of new content. Unless all of the lords sucked and had shit campaign effects.

Manny was right ;-;

Fucking 8 ball

Are we getting four legendary lords this month?

Will I be dominated by a best elf?

This 8-ball is on point

Was Arch right?

Surely such sedition should sour and succumb to Sigvald - the salacious, the scandalous and sensational servant of Slaanesh?

Do we need more doggos?

Is grimgor the best?

Will Genevieve Dieudonné be added to the game?

Are there any good or worthwhile Attila mods aside from the one that changes climate change pattern?

Is Grimgor da best?

I said is GRIMGOR da best you stupid git?

oh god please yes

I need undead chaos warriors

Only 8 responses, I need something that could properly represent the general!

Will tThe Tomb Kings rise as DLC?

Playable Araby in our future? I need to conjure the djinn.

Why can't I start the battle? Is this a bug or something?

Yes. It happens sometimes.

Fuck this gay earth

Will chaos dwarfs ever make it in?

Will chaos dwarfs ever make it in?

Does this action have my consent?

Fucking hell

Is Manfred a true Von Carstien?