pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uyedECtiVVg
youtube.com/watch?v=mcrfHWxRoLA
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1712219
youtube.com/watch?v=-MjLiqSZ8TE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for sexy girls

Talk shit about softcore and you'll have to deal with me...

What goes well with dual Apep's Rage and Voidbringer?

>free
>FREE
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free

5th for never give up the grind.

>YOu have to restart the game to have fun
>You have to restrict myself to one death to have fun
>You have to be a rip-off artist to make currency
>You have to skip bosses and map mods to have fun
>You have to use a third party auction house
>You can't use some of the skills , their too weak
>You can't list things on the auction house without spending money or downloading a botnet
>You can't tell people about the bot not on offical forums or you get banned
>You can't call people jews or you will get banned, even though GGG spammed Veeky Forums for years to get their game popular ala minecraft.
>GGG constantly lies but YOU have to suck their cock or else the whole community turns on you
>GGG gives free in game shit to streamers and no one takes up arms

Plz, why do people still play this game it's all lies, scum bags and bots. Diablo 3 is lightyears a head of this PoS, hell their new expansion is a blantant rip off of diablo 3 adventure mode.

absolutely fucking based

Flame Totem/Incinerate for dual Apep's

Last Breath mana flask

Three Dragons helm

>noncrit statstick with crit gloves
>animeposter

some things just make sense

Attack me if you dare, I will crush you.

d3 gets boring too fast because all it is is a mini game race

it's like the whole game is one race event in poe

>electric heater directly on carpet
this kiddo gonna die on a fire

>incorrect
>incorrect
>incorrect
>incorrect
>correct
>correct. same as any other arpg
>incorrect. acquisition is open source. feel free to make your fork
>incorrect
>same as every game
>incorrect
>correct

>unless AoW lets you skip the 12 acts, then no, it aint anything like AM

Edgy

I will have you know this is not the first time my katana has tasted blood.

You could say we're livin' on the edge...

This is your pet skill that you keep trying to make work but never do.

Are there any uniques that you would want to rework, /poeg/?

who wants to map phc

>playing poe

Bring back legacy BoR

Yes

in this gif i seem to recall the asian guy was holding his hand out with his head sorta shaking with a sorta sad or exasperated look on his face while pleading for something. it may have been a japanese game show gif and posted on poeg sometime around 2012. what's her name

Well, which one?

1.3 or 1.1? 1.1 Looks like it's a bit too strong with the life and level 18 faster attacks.

his head wasn't really shaking more like gently convulsing. the whole thing seemed absurd not serious. tell me now

>he's still at it

This one.

stop it idiot

> she'll never find the body

keep going...

Post some more senpai I thought you were responding to my other post woops

1.1 of course. It was my favorite unique even though I never did own it ;_;

Is it true they are removing CoC?

Carcass jack. Tripple the ES.

this pic is making me remove it from my pants tbqh

Correct.

Where are the proof?

A few of us are playing the beta league. Its getting a wipe every 2-3 days and so far CoC isnt on any vendor and it hasnt dropped either.

You have to take my word.
You do trust me, don't you user?

Why? Isn't it already a really strong item?

not being removed. but being touched. the way it was worded implied a buff. but its more likely a technical nerf change to shut up retards

It's always difficult for me to justify using it over something better. The QoL of the AoE is a godsend, but defensively it sucks and by the point I'm looking to six link it I don't need anything to help my clear speeds. Better off getting something that actually has defenses usually.

So I was testing old Deadeye in Standard. Ice Shot, Chain (free), Pierce (free) & LMP & 3 damage links. I was melting Dried Lake with Death's Harp and other shit gear like I had never before. I swear it's a new meta if you refine it.

Don't tell reddit.

>Dried Lake
youtube.com/watch?v=uyedECtiVVg

Where'd he go?
Shoot, I was going to tell him important information about CoC.

>(free)
?

I guess, but you really only use Carcass Jack for that AoE radius and damage. It's got decent stats.

I think it has its use with various builds, like AoE RF or Cyclone or EQ.

How do the rolls for chain and pierce work? If it pierces, can it still chain?

It rolls in a certain order, it's like pierce > chain > fork > return.

Tell me about coc instead

Passives from Deadeye.

no

he just never had played anything that could clear l67 content before so he's startled

How does the game handle the stash transfer at the end of the league?

they go into the vault and you need to re-buy old vaulted tabs if you want to access them on perm leagues

Tabs all get dumped in standard, they will replace empty tabs if you have any afaik then it gives you remove only tabs, with all your 3month league stuff

>shut up retards
Do you even play the game you fucking idiot

Oh, okay, thanks.

GGG will give CoC a rub down, in other words a full inspection. It's a vain attempt for a come back of skillfull builds but I get the feeling they'll receive the end of it sooner or later and it will blow up in their face.

Bruh you're basically just doing this
youtube.com/watch?v=mcrfHWxRoLA

Deftly done

They're merged with the stash of their default parent league. HC into HC, SC into standard. The tabs are still accessable, only as (remove only) tabs. Tabs which, well, you can only remove things from. Downside to this is the remove only tabs begin to accumulate. I have around 800 stash tabs because of that shit in legacy leagues. Game used to crash when I went through them all, so I haven't really played on them since. Anyone know if the crash has been patched?

@151997046
fucking retard

yeah I do. and have barely seen that many playing it. I know its good. But I think earthquake deserves to get the shaft more than it right now.

Most whining are shitcrows anyway cause lag in parties

>unironical shitposting and animeposting
im out

Yeah basically, except it's Ice Shots all over the screen. I wish I had more gear like Reach, so I could've tested it more, but even the shit gear worked well.

My frustration is to have a head person lie about a makeup event for the race season, and then change it to not effect the race season. Why would you play a game if the top people can't keep their word? I would have accepted being short the 1k points, however to have Chris say there was a makeup event gave me hope to have it dashed with Quarl's post saying not part of the Medallion season today. I would have put in more effort during the 48 hour event to get back in it, however Chris said makeup next weekend. This is a half truth. Sure a 48 makeup event, but to not be part of the race season is pointless. There wouldn't have been a 48 hour race if not for the race season, so why change it to not affect the race season? That is so frustrating on so many levels. If it was "unacceptable" in Chris' own words, what do you call this?

>linking to shiggyd
Don't do that.

>new map revealed 20 minutes ago
>reddit right on cue
>animetards here too busy shitposting to care or notice
Fuck you faggots.

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1712219

who cares idiot

I care

Diet for the 48h race:

1.Olive oil and pepper seeds innard cleanser 24h before the race begins.

2.Friday Morning: Coffee w/lactose-free whole milk

3.Before Race start: 2 soft boiled eggs with salt and argentinean pepper. Prepared beforehand and refrigerated.

4.Dinner/quick break: Tuna salad with vegetables (carrots, peas, sweet corn, pear squash). Prepared beforehand and refrigerated.

5.Early hours power up: Black Coffee. Time estimated wasted preparing it: 10 minutes. Can use them to nap as well.

6.Breakfast: 2 soft boiled eggs with salt and argentinean pepper. Prepared beforehand and refrigerated.

7.Snack/late lunch:Fruit mix (apples, pomegranate, oranges and banana). Prepared beforehand and refrigerated.

8.Dinner: Mediterranean Salad with Chicken strips. Prepared beforehand and refrigerated.

9.20 minute power nap and Black Coffee power up. No more than 25 minutes should be wasted.

10. Early hours power up: Peanuts&Seeds mix. Coffee (leftover coffee, should waste no time) w/lactose-free whole milk.

11. Breakfast: An apple.

12. Snack/late lunch: Can waste no time as race is closing, so only Black Coffee (leftovers from last night's).

Important: A glass of filtered water ever hour.

Diet objective: paleo-style ketogenic food dosage for highest energy levels with as little sleep as possible.

who cares lol you'll still lose to havoc and company

Is the boss just a reskin of the golem minion?
Well that's great.

golden golem mtx confirmed

i think i ate like 4 small meals during the 48h race, rest was small fruit snacls and coffee
lost weight and now can see a bit of my abs

will repeat next week end

Is that the new vaults of atziri? Because fuck, now my favorite build isn't map viable.
youtube.com/watch?v=-MjLiqSZ8TE

>complaining about a FREE game made by a TINY indie tev team living in Chris' mom's garage

>Puzzle bits and triggers from lab working their way into regular maps

Neat

avoid complex carbs (breads mostly) on your normal diet and youll keep your body fat ratio low enough to keep that permanently

Is having more than three powercharges worth it if I have to get them through assassins mark+blasphemy, or should I take the skill points and the merc bandit point to get dual curses and run mark+enfeeble?

max power charges has nothing to do with how you get them

if your build uses charges at all, get as many as possible

WHERE'S THE FUCKING GIF, SHITHEAD?

Im using LA, and most of my damage it seems comes from shock triggering off of frost wall and stacking multiple zaps on bosses. The more crit I have, the better. It doesnt "need" PCs but I think the crit would be a great help.

Dont really know any other good way to get PCs for my build besides AM, and Id like to run enfeeble for survivability.

orb of storms+chain+pcoc

That would even work on bosses, nice.

If I had 4 link I could even add increased crit chance, or will it crit enough just fine as is?

inc crit is good, but the way it works, orb of storms crits pretty often since each chain jump has a separate crit chance

What would be a better fourth gem to add then, if you dont care about the damage output from the orb?

it seems like some streamers are in a collaborative effort to stop the mancore vs shitcore debate

well i say fuck that

fuck shitcrows. they're shit and they're dragging this game down

Get the fuck out noob.

are the advertisements considered good mtx yet?

blind