youtu.be/7EymTUAyjj8
youtube.com/watch?v=ehhlGaJpaUw
steamcommunity.com/id/nowyouvedoneit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i wish i was sin...

This bitch again.

Post your score from last thread.

Why is the Ken flowchart so good?

What monitors are good for fightan? I just want one with the least delay. I don't care about much else.

Why do all the dp mashers go ken and not a 50/50 split with ryu?

DP mashing is more fun with Ken

>That one scene where everyone is jumping off the ship and Ryu tells all of the more normal characters who can't fly to just tatsumaki
Ryu has more personality in crossovers than his own games.

>I just want one with the least delay
then get the one with least delay wtf

Hey, /fgg/, Alex player here. I'm going to be playing against a really tough Necalli at a local this weekend, and he's already beat me 5-1 in casuals before. What are some things I should know about the matchup? Are there any good videos of Alex/Necalli that would give me some good material?

Yeah, I know I posted in the other thread, but it was almost dead anyway

Ken says shoryuken better and it's on fire.

CRT

ryu

Why did he beat you? Analyze your losses and try to figure it out or post them and maybe some Alex main will give you advice.

It was acceptable at the time.
SNK was just as bad, if not worse - aside from their main characters/villains, most of their characters in their main series were just references to movie actors/martial artists that they like + goofy voice acting.
The only good thing about Sylvie from KoF XIV is that she's proof SNK's got new blood calling the shots, since she's referencing something from within the last decade.

bait DPs, play lame and keep him out with cMP, cMK, standing MK, don't do jump-ins, punish him for building v-meter

what do you guys think about sonicfox

SONIC

Yeah it wouldn't be fighting games without the references honestly. I like xiv newcomers except love heart, banderas, hein and gang-il the last two being the worst ones design wise.

Looks like that huge bodybulder with glasses and a mustache

Can't remember his name

>Got his ass beat at EVO by a guy called Tekkenmasters
>Had to resort to the most broken character in the game to beat him.

Just when i thought he was decent.

references are fine but an exact copy is just lazy.

Honestly, Juri's issue is not the low damage nor her lack of her divekick (which is still a bad issue, but not in a "character ruined" way) nor her buttons (her buttons are actually good, two 3f buttons, well represented hitboxes in a game where most of the character have either stubby normals or fucked up hurtboxes, solid AA game).

Her biggest issue is her fireball. In her SFIV iteration, that fireball was like +10 on hit and +4 on block, which granted her link combos afterwards, and made it actually scary. Her fireball in V is not scary at all. It's +2 on hit and -2 on block. You can't get anything afterwards unless you cancel the fireball startup animation with her hk qcf release, which makes you pay two charges for a really low amount of damage, which makes the point of her fireball completely useless unless you go for very space depending situations like fireball meaty link combos which are not even optimal. If she can't even gain some advantage from releasing a fireball, it makes the whole point of having a low-looking but not actually low fireball both useless and unworth.

what a baby also fuck ed boon and his broken dlc characters imagine if capcom did this

>elena. decapre, rolento

i think her kick specials need to be better.

They took away the ability to instantly release them, and they must still be charged, so why are they so ass?

Hi 16'er! You must be 18+ in order to post here.

How is that measured? Can I search for that?

he knows what's up

Her fireball is really good as a meaty iirc

look up a monitor online
look at a number measured in ms

BREAK

displaylag.com

Everything's good as a meaty.

DP's aren't very good as meaties

I broke my boner

awoo

clearly you don't play online.

>tfw youtube'd some juri combos and checked the guy's videos and saw this
youtube.com/watch?v=vtCrrvs-U4E

wtf juri mains

Is shakunetsu literally a ball of fire or is it just a manifestation of ryu's Ki?

>tfw 91 gb until i reach the bandwidth cap this month

>shalom nigga

Deejay is a 10/10 design and I dont see whats offensive about happy man.

are you australian?

>Earlier this year Harada confirmed that Xiaoyu will marry, so fans began to speculate about who her spouse could be. Can you imagine it being anyone but Jin?!

Oh my god Nina is gonna marry Jin.

tekkengamer.com/final-battle-life-mishima-saga/

>shakunetsu
that's a song
youtu.be/7EymTUAyjj8

shit i read that wrong.

she's gonna get gay-married to panda.

It's the only thing that makes sense.

they are in honest games like ST

Fucking niggers I kept getting put against the same ragequitting asshole and now I'm banned. Fuck you capcom

does anyone else appreciate the beauty of guilty gear?
the guides for each character could cover a 200 page book and there are so many nuances to movement such as instant stop and jump installs.
how the fuck is this game not more popular than shit fighter 5?

youtube.com/watch?v=ehhlGaJpaUw

>playing capcom games in 2016

Wtf user.

anime fighters are for homos and queers

why is Zangief a bad guy in this movie? When has he ever been a bad guy?

Is juri

Is the Ninja Ryu?

It's because one the guys behind that movie lost to him a lot as a kid

>guilty gear
And then you get in game and it's two dudes taking turns memeing in the corner for 90% of the round

why is the ninja from ninja gaiden in the bad guys club?

Really wouldnt mind that fucker in 5.
Give him the Ketana for his nigger trigger.

There's generally a lack of FF guys in this.

Ken moves forward slightly when he does it making it much easier to hit a grounded enemy.

Wasn't he a bad guy in the live action film?

post merc

he looked kind of mean in anime fighter form

in the live action film blanka was nash.

I don't think we should use it as a source.

I switched to Ino because I got tired of Sol's CH shit and I found out that she's even more technical.

Is there a character in Xrd that I can just play like Ryu? Like a character with a bnb that works on 100% of the cast at 95% damage efficiency with great mobility, high damage, and easy as fuck combos.

Ky is closest to Ryu.

He was the Soviet representative in SF2 so some mightve thought he's an Ivan Drago type of antagonist.

>tfw literally one person to play SFV with and he doesn't ever want to play
ozfags post steams

zato is pretty basic.

pull out the shadow and meme your opponent to death.

I'd go nuts if in season 2 they made juri's qcf kick specials have improved properties if you hold them down and release them. Kinda like how ryu is better in smash if you do motions.

make her fireball better +10 on hit, +4 on block, cqf.mk better start up so it can combo from more normals and -2 on block, and I don't know what for hk but I'm just spitballing. These benefits would only be available if you negative edge them. I think negative edging mk and hk are fine but if you want to store lk like her current you'd have to input an extra button so it can differentiate storing the charge and holding the charge.

They nerfed my wife

He's a commie

Because the guy in charge of making the movie hated him as a kid because he couldn't figure out a way to beat him.

Sol is hyper basic dude, what do you mean you got tired of his CH shit?

What rank?

I want every character to be broken in SF5.

The pre release was fun because everyone seemed op. Dhalsim seemed like a top tier character. FANG definitely seemed broken. Then the game came out and it was all about Ryu, Nash, Necalli, and Chun.

fucking anything im desperate

she will never have a +10 on hit move that isn't a crush counter, just like no one else in the cast does except a fully charged Sledgehammer from Alex but that has like 60 frames of start up

if fang did damge he'd be top tier.

Only thing holding him back is he needs 6 hits to the rest of the cast's 3.

What rank are you

Wasn't chun-li's v-trigger before just her having the ability to fill the screen with kikokens? That was nuts that capcom would just do that.

irrelevant
please play with me

What should I play?

she also had OTG combos.
fucking retarded.
If they kept it like early betas you'd have even more Ryu and Chun Li dominance.

if you want to play, post your cfn

I obviously know Gief but the rest of the image is literal whos???

Monk3yswithguns

>not knowing fuck it frank

steamcommunity.com/id/nowyouvedoneit

I'll play either later tonight or tommorow

there's turtle king

And dark ninja.

and legsman.

and what appears to be some sort of robot on the right side of the frame.

Made out with a girl in my class and now i'm super nervous as to how she acts towards me sober

I hate this feeling. Why can't the world be like one of my japanese fighting games

>Bowser
>literal who

t. triggered smash player

I'm Aus and I just started playing SF been adding people who I have a good best of 3 with and invite them to a lobby after our ranked games, I've got heaps of people on my friendslist now and I can always make a lobby to spam some games with people, you should give that a try.

Doesn't recognize Bison.

How do you see what buttons you're pressing in SF4 Ultra? I'm trying to get into fighting games and not seeing what I'm doing wrong when trying to do inputs is really bothersome.