pastebin.com/NyEWip2r (embed) (embed)

Button click hold remover:
nomansskymods.com/mods/fast-actions/

Instagram Filter Remover (YMMV):
nomansskymods.com/mods/instagram-filter-remover

Annoying audio message remover:
nomansskymods.com/mods/shutup-disable-certain-annoying-audio-warnings/

How to get the Atlas pass:
eurogamer.net/articles/2016-08-12-no-mans-sky-atlas-pass-how-to-get-atlas-pass-v1-v2-v3

Other urls found in this thread:

nomansskymods.com/mods/internal-resolution-multipliers-pak/
reddit.com/r/NoMansSkyTheGame/comments/4y046e/wheres_the_nms_we_were_sold_on_heres_a_big_list/
youtube.com/watch?v=IUBFdGYUrrw
web.archive.org/web/20160816191001/https://www.reddit.com/r/NoMansSkyTheGame/comments/4y046e/wheres_the_nms_we_were_sold_on_heres_a_big_list/
youtube.com/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8
reddit.com/user/MeetWayneKerr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If your game looks like upscaled ass even on max settings this mod might help.

nomansskymods.com/mods/internal-resolution-multipliers-pak/

Best 6/10 game I bought

Reddit keeps saying "topgek" and it has no meaning

Post ships.

Would you let that thing suck your dick?

A vy'keen getting it's anus tongued by a gek

ITT: The game most harmed by having actual marketing.

If this was released at $20 and advertised by word of mouth, they'd take longer to see money from it but they'd not have this poisonous refund shitstorm.

It's a trash heap but it's my first bought trash heap. It's grown on me but I'm holding out for my stingray II. I've found one system in my 70 visited with actual needle noses, fuck.

So what's special about blue stars?

>older brother dropped $60 on the steam version
>can't even play it for about it month as his current computer is too shit to handle it (hes a truck driver. He has a replacement comp at home but won't be home for about a month.)
>half tempted to tell him to get a refund and try out the gog version to see if he even likes it

What about the new Deus ex?

Already done with it. I thought I'd get more enjoyment out if it than just more week, but I'm just burned out now. Why did you do this to me, Sean?

Is there anywhere to check just how bad the refund situation is? I wanna see a chart for maximum keks

So is jewing other space jews the end game?

GIVE IT TO ME

Reddit has better oc

What's wrong with that? I haven't been following it, the last I heard was that bullshit "X preorders for 1 week early release" thing that they backed down on.

I also found a version without wings on the same planet.

It was a full price £40 release advertised as having epic space battles, elaborate trading and difficult survival.
What we got was a relaxation """"zen"""" game. I wish it was a game advertised as such, with more effort put into the lore and backstory.

Supposedly the planets are more lush and elaborate and more like the ones in the trailers.

So there are about 400 words for each main language, how much are in the Atlas language?

_ ____ __ ____ ____ ____-____

>Kek so hard I literally throw up a little

God damnit, leddit

Aug lives matter.

Ah right. i suppose that is true now that i think about it, but it makes scanning wildlife and spotting resource pillars a pain in the arse. Give me a barren planet any day.

That's actually the launch of the game, kek.

>post ships

>all ships are variations of the same half a dozen models

>Aug lives matter.
Oh.

I'm Australian, we keep our minorities too small to kick up a fuss.

Thats a cute little fawn. Would be a lot cuter if it lacked those strange bulbous pustule looking things.

I wouldn't mind one as a pet IRL.

With the correct coloring, these ships look exactly like ducks.

I love the pointy ships. That one looks somewhat silver too which is even better. I don't like those kinds of wings or how those cockpits look like from outside though.

True. "Lush" and "pretty" planets are there for a self reflective walk in the "woods" and little else.

Wait, is this a thing that's happening? I thought Eidos and Squeenix were above that kind of pandering

Thats a good plan.
>black cop shoots black armed suspect in milwaukee
>chimps figure out about a black dindu getting shot and riot
>assault white people and being quite vocal about
>because a black guy aimed a gun at a black cops
Nigs gonna nig.
At least your nigs tend to just drink and be rather benign drains on society,

To be clear, not all black people are nigger. Just the poor ones that feel entitled because they are alive.

Abos are too fucking lazy to be anything more than a pain in the average strayan's ass. Kind of wish I lived there instead of here in Clapistan but then I remember Aus has some of the worst internet on the planet.

>pandering

Interestingly it's pandering to the people who hate the black lives matter movement, as the black lives matter movement is more likely to be butthurt by being trivialized by a silly videogame.

>augs liv matters
>matterS
??

>To be clear, not all black people are nigger. Just the poor ones that feel entitled because they are alive.
I feel this way too. Shit, one of the cooniest Abbos from my highschool turned his life around and now he's pulling like 200k/year working in PR.

Protip America: Make voting compulsory, niggers and white trash will just not do it anyway because they don't want the gubmint telling them what to do, just like Abbos.

Internet is slowly catching up to America, it's just that even when we're all set up we'll still be half a world away from North America so our download speeds will be fine but our ping will forever be shit.

NBN soon mate

>You will never build a computer with Terry Crews

wew lad, keep telling yourself that

Can someone go back in time and fucking abort me so I never have to experience seeing this shit again? Jesus fucking Christ, throw subtlety out the window why don't you.
It's just retarded, I understand that they're going for the whole "augs are le oppressed minority" meme, but they're being insanely unsubtle about it, which I guess is the point, but still. At least Zootopia tried to mix it up a little with some "everybody's a little prejudiced sometimes" crap

Its a pretty cool ship.
I'm cheating for money cause I just like exploring and its the second save I have separate from my steam install.
Its got like 40 slots or whatever, but cost like 52,000,000.
But I like having one legit version and one "I'm a god" version.
I've got a neat red half circled one in my legi play though.

FTTN is just as good as FTTP, right guys?

Congratulations, if you ever voted for Abbott you kept us in the stone age you reactionary cunts.

Huh, maybe it was mean to be aug life matters.

So I do that duplication trick and get 1.4mil each time I reload save. Those omegadon are really handy for 300 a piece. And with my 45 slots starship ,that's a lot of 500's omegadon. On my way to 100mil

Abos are good in that sense.
They keep to themselves out in the bush and only come into town for booze.
You normally don't have any altercations with abos till someone decides to fuck with them first.
Most hood niggers don't vote anyway.
The only reason they voted in the last two elections were to get a black president.
Imagine what would happen if trump could sway the black voters somehow.
It would be total anarchy.
They are russian. They probably think they got it right.

>Protip America: Make voting compulsory

I actually feel like every American should not be a citizen by birth but should have to pass a citizenship test by 21, if they don't they lose their rights as a citizen. Voting is only allowed after they pass the test, at which point it becomes compulsory and failure to vote is punished with a suspension of citizenship. Service is also compulsory, either 2 years military, or 4 years in a civilian organization.

>reddit.com/r/NoMansSkyTheGame/comments/4y046e/wheres_the_nms_we_were_sold_on_heres_a_big_list/
>[deleted]

Why was it deleted?

I gave up two days in after everything was figured out and cheated for units.

I'm sorry, but I have a family and a job. There is no diffrencebetween cheating for 100mil and grinding 30h straight for it once you have perfect emeril mining, for example. I'd rather not grind since it brings nothing.

check the comments
mods were being cucks

Should I buy now, or wait for a few patches/GOTY edition?

because it showed the truth, man

youtube.com/watch?v=IUBFdGYUrrw

The most intelligent, almighty DSP gives us his verdict.

>implying I didn't save it

Some redditard mod probably got butthurt there was concrete evidence Sean blatantly lied about features on multiple occasions.

GOTY edition
but seriously, just wait til the price goes down to $20-$25

Pics or it didn't happen
900 likes 400 dislikes
Why are people so stupid?

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT SEAN

Stop self-promoting you faggot

It was a sticky all day. I think they just got tired if the bullshit

are these in the game?

I did too
It's almost like, despite never using reddit, I knew that subreddits are more rabid fanbases than the entirety of Veeky Forums combined

web.archive.org/web/20160816191001/https://www.reddit.com/r/NoMansSkyTheGame/comments/4y046e/wheres_the_nms_we_were_sold_on_heres_a_big_list/

I think they were replaced with the monoliths we have now

Yes.

>Pics or it didn't happen

m8

Yup

No. They were changed to look different. The monoliths in game look more slick and fancy. It's likely they were functionally identical and just changed to look different in development.

Either the author deleted his reddit account, or some mod didn't like it and removed it.

B-But he NEVER PROMISED ANY OF THIS

Honestly the planets I've been to looked super alien and more than just hills everywhere

Then I fucked my save up and now there's fucking purple hills everywhere

I'm still enjoying it

>find planet with gravitino balls
>for some reason like half of the points of interest are drop pods and there's a fucking lot of trading posts
>at one point there are two trading posts next to each other surrounded by like 6 drop pods
what the fuck is going on. this is awesome because Ive gotten like 7 new slots but still this is like gamebreaking

All these stupid golden things on this moon, and no actual gold.

>he deleted his account
What are the odds Sean got involved with this directly I wonder

The power of Sony is a terrible thing.

>he deleted his account
>implying mods didn't permaban the absolute shit out of him

My first 48 slot ship is a beautiful monster.

The trophies for this game are fucking bullshit.

What the fuck is it with chromatic aberration in this game?

youtube.com/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8

Holy cow am I glad I didn;t see any of the marketing for this game. As it is I'm satisfied because it isn't anything more or less than was actually shown in gameplay videos.

But it's a v for some reason. It's aug live matters. Whoever made that offhanded reference is an idiot

links in OP

reddit.com/user/MeetWayneKerr
probably used a weak password and got bruteforce'd

You can use the mods in OP