eyosongive.us
champion.gg
lolskill.net
op.gg
counterplay.xyz

I want to go swimming with Fiora!

Lmao, faggot

Trying very hard to think of a new league name that is cute :c

What do you guys think of a league Hungergames?

Give it a shot, soundsl like it could be fun, but make the roleplay events interesting and try to change it up there.

might need to split each session into 20 people only though.

This is now a husbando thread by the sheer level of homosex invoked by making smug Jhin your op pic.

So tell me /lolg/, whos your husbando and whats his best skin?

Pic very related

did you just not look at the box score for each game? I mean I get that you're trying to to do the whole lolg "we can't ever agree that maybe an user got unfortunate and while he might not have played the best, can understand that he had a very difficult game that would've been very hard to carry", but nigga i had a fucking afk in one of these games, what are you on about? I had a 739 damage darius, an afk, and a game that I did the best on my team on, but couldn't carry because yasuo fed fiora too hard. What the actual fuck is your point, I'm not even trying to say I'm a good player, but in these three instances, how is this not at least a little bit luck? A lot of my losing streak has been me playing badly, but fuck dude, maybe I just want to express frustration on the internet and I don't want to claim that I'm a challenger player, only that I'm not sure why I'm playing badly, but also not getting any breaks at the same time. I've won maybe 15% of my last 40 ranked games when I was doing fine previously, and I have no idea why, especially since I do fine in normals.

It's better than starting with a Liss OP for the 100th time....right?

Really? I thought /lolg/ would call me a idiot for this idea. It would look like this. Maybe one person could submit a champion or a meme, doesn't really matter would look like this.

Most of them would probably hate it, but it's late-night so fuck it, go for it.

Which is the lie, the mask or my face?

Jhin is husbando.

Which one of these names sound appealing

CutieMcGoofy

scarygaia

poniessa

romancememe

cuddlemous

I don't really think I should since no-one else seems interested.

you should stick to nickchaanlol

Nah man go for it if it makes you happy. I dunno the specifics or how it would go about, but my interest is piqued.

All of those are pure shit I'd see associated with a 14-year old girl except for romancememe; it's a little fedora but it's kind of clever.

All of those are awful.

Alright I can try to explain it. So what I want from you all is to a name of a champion with a Picture of your choosing an they will be on this game. Its pretty simple. Once I have 36 people i'll start it and random events will happen.

mfw they are blaming ashe

Eugene

Kinda like this

>Rylai's Nunu

LOLG YOU PROMISED ME THAT NUNUTOP WAS NOT BACK
YOU LIED TO ME

I wanna drop nickchan from it though don't want it to be connected to my name anymore.
Yeah I thought so :/ I am thinking now of something with the word weeb in it or meme
maybe weebmeme

Maybe I'll think of one while playing a game
Anyone up for a normal draft game?

Um... lolbabs?

why don't you want to be nickchan anymore qt?

Forgot pic.

Sejuani. Duh.

turn off recursive filtering you nignog

looking to drop nick from it

maybe lolchan

This piques my interest, add Spear Knight.

Do you have a pic for that user?

you some kind of blind nigga?
besides that is just meripu wasting an items lot anyway

Talking more about people just sort of letting tripfags become a thing. They're like stray cats. If you let one in you wake up the next day and there's five yowling outside your door.

but you have to be you
not anyone else : (

Ilikebigblackcocks69

Trash Tier Husbando. I'll pray for you.

CutieMcGoofy

I don't really understand what's going on but sure.

Do you just want Soraka as the name?

fiora is extremley tight

Nah go with Spear Knight, I'm pretty much the only Xin Zhao shitter in these threads.

Ah wait your spear knight gotcha. IF ANYONE DOESN'T GET IT JUST READ THESE PANELS AND THEN YOU'LL UNDERSTAND!!

>lolbabs
ummm, lolbabs???????

>if there's anybody I'd ship Vi with malexfemale it'd be Jayce since there's kind of a thing in-game there already

I like damaged goods, user, and Jayce isn't very damaged.

SHE KNOWS

>played a game with Ahri for the first time in maybe a year or two
>feels versatile, does good damage but has good tradeoffs for it, fun to play
>want to play with her more
>realize that with the new skin coming I'd just mix in with people who are only playing for the new skin

I'm still rolling with foxfire, but I feel like it's the first time in years that Ahri hasn't been in the spotlight but now they're pushing her back in again.

Jinxfag

Mmmm, Maybe I'll try this out later today? It might be to late or people don't seem interested in it? If its only like 4 people then id would be cool if you could keep submitting ideas.

Best half-breed

Ahri is the most-played Midlaner right now user.

Throw on Happy Azir

I don't mind her being in the spotlight again as long as it means more art.

SovereignSyndra

Oh wait people seem interested alright!

Really? I haven't seen her even once in months.

Runway Nose Rock Lady

never tried leonna before, got the project skin for her so I said why not fuck it.

Taking bets.

Cheeky Rat

THRO ANOTHA ROC

> not damaging Jayce yourself

Tbh it depends. I'd say Zed and Yasuo are far more over used.

I'm in.
Just Jayce because I'm not creative

Just Jayce is the name or Jayce? Also have a pic to go with that?

I admittedly have no clue how the fuck to build or play Thresh. Everyone says he's a good support, but when I play him I just...can't. At all. It's bleh.

I see your point, and I give you a (You) user. However your husbando is still a shit.

You also need to post a pic for the Hunger games.

Forgot my pic. For shame.

max e, sometimes I lead with E to get an easier hook. play with quick cast. max q second, peel then win

Can you make it so Quick-cast is only on certain champions? I feel like it would fuck up other people I play. Also I suck at cursor position, but I'll see if that helps.

Riot Lyte

Lulu is cute and adorable and i love her and wanna cuddle and protect her every day until the end of time.

I still need 12 if anyone else wants to throw more on.
Gotcha.

Funposting aside. I main supp and Thresh is my fave after Leona... And I still dont unos what to build. But I mx E then and finally Q.

I preferencia building MR or Utility on him if ir's a log game. Heavy armor is useless because of his passive in late game.

Huh. I tried finding champion pick percentage across various ranks but I can't find somewhere that has that.

well I'm learning to never use leonno agian I'm already 0/4 and its only 10mins in....my adc is not happy :/

Learn to be good at the game before you blame your champion.

you can turn it all on or off quickly
I did play without quickcast like 5 years ago on him when I started, then switched to quickcast for him and have to on all champs now. really worth it
also flay away (pointing to the champ) to peel, put behind you in the angle the champion is to pull to you. I think the game spazzes a little when you have your cursor closer to your champion because the direction is more sensitive to movement from the point rotation. I get it straighter when I am about 400 range away with my cursor
dont play on screenlock

Lady Rek'Sai

Riven!

Also what the fuck is up with my phone's auto-correct.

Build armor. Throw yourself at the enemy with E, hit adc with q. Use w if you start taking damage. Leona is my all time favorite.

1/10/2 vayne

Also bronzord
And "Don't you mean with???" with that picture of lulu.
All I got.

I will say this

>Play with bronze players
>2 draft pick matches which both have a Yas in them that feeds
>One blind cause in a party of 4 and they want to do a blind cause it's faster so whatever
>The random picks yas
>The enemy mid laner picked yas
>Our yas fed hard

Something about bronze players and the windy man of feeding, I don't get it.

>join random custom game
>its 9 people speaking in korean
>get kicked 1 minute later

i wonder why she is getting another skin
guess its time for another zed skin or maybe viktor

Swain

This lulu picture?
I'd also have to find a bronzord picture so i'll have to go find mine and upload it.

Yasuo is the only constant.

room for one more?

Rate

Indeed there is. Need 7 more. Would you like to join?

sure famalam, but i'm not online a whole lot lately, mostly evenings.

Windy Man of Changed Experiences

Riot is after the sweet NEET bux by pumping out awful skin after awful skin for the literal worst girl.

I play in LAS. It's all Yasuo or Zed mid. Always. They're also super toxic

Do you want your name to be ahri cuck with that pic or?

the other team keeps losing no matter what I do

it is like I am destined for challenger

>all these literal who name/tripfags

POST YOUR ARE PURE FILTER LISTS

Balanced Trinity User

Don't you mean with???

this pic

sure, use whatever one fits easiest for you.

Sona's butt

dealwithit

Only namefagging cause of what i'm doing. Literally never namefag on here ever first time desu.

Also I need 1 more.

Lebalanced mage lady of counterplay