/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg

>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU (embed)
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create a /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mod.dysintropi.me/wezaleffno-405/
youtube.com/watch?v=P51IVqf28Hs
imgur.com/a/Ymn4x
youtube.com/watch?v=IeqtAB1WgEw
youtube.com/watch?v=KGD2N5hJ2e0
mega.nz/#!hVMnBZqa!r8ij_YGJ9opS0qKZOlOcualoHmsHiCErATGyID64cI4
youtube.com/watch?v=3x2kgA3_zaE
youtube.com/watch?v=nOK8ezckBRo
youtu.be/9Oew4dpgFus
youtube.com/watch?v=GF8aaTu2kg0
youtube.com/watch?v=-Y9TsxeWGt0
gomaperopero.tumblr.com/post/138404787475/peropero-magerobes-replacer-for-7b
imgur.com/4lN7ljf
youtube.com/watch?v=CdqoNKCCt7A
elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Pocket_Guide_to_the_Empire,_First_Edition#Gallery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

waifus, lore, harmony

xth for race mixing is a sin

I think I'm a bit OP for this mod, Level 55 atm..

Aye.

Harmony!

Limbo should be outlawed.

Riddle me this: in the Yarti/Snek lewds, Snake is circumsized. Is that canon, or just a limitation of whatever mod was used?

Basically I spent thirty minutes on a mental binge as to whether or not circumcision makes sense lore-wise in TES.

Someone wanted black mage Wez, I think this is where you grab her. Dunno if the file was changed though

mod.dysintropi.me/wezaleffno-405/

preach it brother

nice animations

Can't sleep, post music.

youtube.com/watch?v=P51IVqf28Hs

Everytime

Thats a very personal question user, I uh, never really though about Snakestones dick honestly.

I hate having to use my bad imagination.

imgur.com/a/Ymn4x

Yeah i'm going to bump this up to legendary or something...

you gotta make a new character. yeah its impossible, but it's not a bad thing trust me

ENDERAL
Story SPOILERS:

This whole thing with anit-zealous and atheist thing (whatever) was done pretty ok. I could understand where both factions were coming from and honestly both were extreme. I didn't like being forced to joined the Order because Tealor wanted me to. I found it interesting how Sha'rim and literally everyone just back-stab each other. Literally everyone betrays one another and it leads to millions of deaths. The crazy thing is, is the twist, that you're dead. you die at the start of the game, but you are revived by the "The High Ones" (who are the villians) You are living embodiment of your spirit now, who is immortal and powerful destructive magic. This is one of those stores though that the bad guy wins, everything you do is literally played by the high ones. The beacon, everything. In the end, Tealor activates the machine that could defeat the high ones, despite losing the main part to Sha'rim who betrayed you eariler because Tealor killed his family and all of his town (etc etc) and everyone in the entire planet gets eaten by the high ones. You could die by destroying the beacon or run away with your romantic interest to the NOT-Dwemer city in the sky and wait for mankind to be reborn and guide them away from the high ones(who gain power from mankind's sin) After seeing both endings, this one is obviously canon. At least it's hopeful, but extremely bittersweet.

:cont:

Waifus and stuff.

That's personal!
I had him uncut a few times but its mostly been cut since that's the default for sos. I just haven't gotten around to reinstalling bad dog hoodie schlongs on the new computer. I have never asked which he was supposed to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=IeqtAB1WgEw

cont:
I could go on but basically it was a solid adventure mod. I can't say it's for everyone, nor do I see myself doing a second run. It's one of those things you play once and put it away forever. I think alot of people are going to be put off at many things in here, like the clusterfuck level design in certain places, mostly completely unlikeable characters (not sure if this was intended) and the story. I will say the music was top notch, the atmosphere was fantastic and surprisingly alot of the background NPC's were done really well too.

If I had to give this mod a rating from 1-10, I would give it a solid 8.5, and this is mostly because of top-notch overall design in outdoor areas,temples and some dungeons. The amount of detail along with the superb music choice I think makes it deserve its rating.

If you are looking for brief detour from skyrim play Enderal. Just make sure you constantly CONSTANTLY make fresh saves. I cannot stress this enough. And be prepared to use console commands.

All of them.

Anyone have any questions? I think thats it.

youtube.com/watch?v=KGD2N5hJ2e0

I too enjoy the works of Nick Cave.

This sounds awesome.

It's late!

Isn't it past your bedtime kid?

Guy is a musical genious.

Alright so I finished this pair of followers.

Orismer twin sisters, Rutah and Yaz. One uses a greatsword and the other a bow. They both enjoy raping and pillaging. Enjoy.

mega.nz/#!hVMnBZqa!r8ij_YGJ9opS0qKZOlOcualoHmsHiCErATGyID64cI4

the high ones like dat dank kush

youtube.com/watch?v=3x2kgA3_zaE

thanks
them some fine green bitches

how about them apples

Thank you user, excellent review and summary. I'll definitely be checking this out.

youtube.com/watch?v=nOK8ezckBRo

CAN'T WAKE UP

youtu.be/9Oew4dpgFus

I feel that, if anyone would care about circumcision, it'd be the Altmer.

The Nibenese Imperials might, that with the tattooing and piercing they're supposed to be into.

youtube.com/watch?v=GF8aaTu2kg0

I'd rather find a place to sleep that wasn't a sharp rock this time.

It was a solid mod anons, not perfect but pretty solid, I recommend it. Just save a shit load because this thing is bug-prone as hell. And I'm choosing my words carefully here because there was many parts in this game that was straight-up not fun, but maybe and hopefully your experience will be different.

The final Quest in this game is pretty damn insane. It made the game for me t b h.

Oh cool. I'll be sure to have them along on my adventures when I return to my Orc character.

What mod for that dress

youtube.com/watch?v=-Y9TsxeWGt0

gomaperopero.tumblr.com/post/138404787475/peropero-magerobes-replacer-for-7b

What's wrong with cut?

There a reason she inverts her facepaint?

imgur.com/4lN7ljf

>t. smegma dick
no thanks eurocuck it feels just fine to me

Doesn't being cut and less sensitive mean you last longer than uncuts?

this is definitely related to my video games

I wanna see Theo /ss/ with these two

whos your favorite follower /tesg/?

She big.

Snakestone.
Also Elanor's pretty good.

Buff, please.

V O L U P T U O U S

Mr. Snakestone!

N-Nothing. I don't judge.

Are there any mods that give factions the ability to take land from one another without the input of the player? Just got off a Mount and Blade binge and wondering if some modder did something like that.

Civil War Overhaul or Warzones. I forget which.

youtube.com/watch?v=CdqoNKCCt7A

Radiant Spawn Engine and Organic Factions. Both aren't done yet though. Trapfu user seems to like them.

Heceril

Snakestone for nostalgia, Rutah for raw power, Inigo for the dialogue.

But they all get in the way of my spells.

Immersive Patrols adds some areas that become battle-zones, the winner takes control of the fort for abit.

I usually don't play favorite but I have to say Yarti. Haar and Aylen are my bros though.

Probably Beherit.

>yarti is my bro
heh

>yarti is my bro
>yarti is actually snakes trans dunmer half brother and in order to survive the political climes of skyrim they have married posing as a bi racial couple

by shor

Sackman!

Better not. Melfia seems to like it.

Did I word that wrong? I haven't slept in over 24 hours. My typing isn't the best right now.

no im just giving you shit

and same, but 18 hours

time to sleep

elfx or ele ?

Elanor tbqh

ELFX, certainly

>Nostalgia
What do you mean?

both

He was the first /tesg/ follower I ever installed. These days I don't take him on in as many adventures because his fighting style conflicts a lot with my Imp's spells.

But hthe follower has only been around for like 2 months. Have you not played Skyrim for very long?

I got a gaming PC less than two months ago.

>2 months
>Nostalgic

what

Snakestone makes me nostalgic for back when Skyrim had first come out, and I played the game on console

>Snakestone makes me nostalgic for back when Skyrim had first come out, and I played the game on console
>backpedaling this hard
embarass

You're using the word wrong.

>instead of extrapolating the reason as to why using a follower who's one of the most vanilla-friendly /tesg/ followers makes me nostalgic (spoilers: because my life was shit back then, i.e I got kicked out of my house, had to bum around friends' places, my mental health was in shambles, I couldn't afford to eat, but at least I had Skyrim on the console to keep me from going off the deep end, but I really wanted to get a PC to play and mod it and used to hang around this place back then too), I chose not to do that
>backpedaling

Okay.

Ice and Fire can get a little silly.

Pic related: one frost dragon fight.

Jesus dude. Just use the right word next time.

embarrassing

autism

He didn't use it wrong, though. You guys are going full autistic.

You could've just said "Because I like Snakestone" because we all know you're legitimately gay for him.

I see it's shitpost hour.

Straya cunt.

hey newfag

this is /tesg/

it's always shitpost hour

Every hour is shitpost hour to everyone's dismay

Oh god!
OPINIONS!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

where did anyone express an opinion

Does anyone have full scans of PGE1?

elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Pocket_Guide_to_the_Empire,_First_Edition#Gallery

Thank you.

Exactly
>Posting things I don't like = shitposting = opinions
No that's not how things work.

Original asker here, I'm sorry about all this. I just wanted to know what you meant, I didn't need to know all this.

>backpedaling this hard
embrasing

>embrasing
inbearassen

Ok, I'm done with edgy pedo story for the night: imgur.com/a/Ymn4x

>imgur.com/a/Ymn4x
Leave.