heartharena.com/

>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Old Thread

Why does EU leave the thread so dead at night?

Yogg is alright but kind of dumb. It feels like Deathwing except it has worse stats, it can randomly kill you but you typically get to keep your hand.

Too busy with Brexit.

Repost from last thread
R8 my shitty decks, whats the best one.

shaman

it's morning in Eu, not that many neets posting at 10am

Swiping cute cards

Why did they misquote the most memorable line from the entire game? Do the Hearthstone devs even play Hearthstone?

>Tfw I'll become a wageslave from next week.
>Tfw no more shistposting on /hsg/.

you need Imp Gang Boss for Zoo

Shaman is probably the best deck

no, not really

>survive 3 anyfin can happen
>opponent plays 4th

You were already told.

Go netdeck because you can't build your decks properly.

Stories to tell your friends :^)

So is Ivory Knight a hit or miss? There is all that meme example about getting you more anyfin, but is there anything else this 6-cost 4/4 can do?

Second tempo mage and another double highmane starting hand.

In other news, my flame juggler has missed a 50/50 4 times in a row now.

Subpar so far. OKish in anyfin.

>enter the coliseum
>solemn vigil
>blessing of kings
>equality
>consecration
>hammer of wrath

it's great
it can get any paladin spell so just look at all the paladin spells and see what it can get you

It's good because it's a discover and heal that usually gives you some board control.

It should miss 100%. Flame juggler is the second most toxic card after bring some fish?

Lol random shit needs to go.

I can't explain this odd phenomenon that keeps occurring, but I think it tilts aggro players, every time I play it they seem to vehemently want to trade into it, like they are angry about something

>play zoo
>against a c'thun warrior
>topdecks brawl when I have a 4/6 brann, 4/4 imp gang boss, 8/8, 2/5 councilman and 2/3 on the board
>left with 2/3 on the board which he axes down
>fill the board with ritual
>plays c'thun
>fill the board with another ritual
>topdecks his second ghoul
I'm getting tired of this rng shit.

>at first sight moroes looked like a crappy legendary for aggro decks
>figure out it might as well counter them
>make a deck with djinni of zephyr, moroes, tentacles and inner fire as a finisher
>50% winrate over yesterday

The surprise factor plays a lot I guess but it's not as bad as I thought it would be. That's it for the blog lads.

>getting to turn 10 as an agro deck against c'thun warrior
you... have already... lost.

At night we're too busy masturbating while our women get raped by refugees

you deserve this, aggrocancer

garrosh did good

>When the RNG shit is just right

>Zoo is an aggro deck
I hate this meme

Should have controlled his health down to 0 faster then :))))

I have tried getting Spawn of Nzoth to work in my zoo deck and it just isn't good enough, the few occasions you get it working it is good, but mostly it falls flat.

Comboing it with shadowflame may work better but that is 7 mana.

>goes face ignoring everything that isn't game ending if you leave it up like frandal emperor or arcmage tony
>the only cards that cost more than 4 are charge finishers like double discard man leroy or stupid bullshit like 0 8/8
>usually ends games by turn 7
>not an agro deck
k

BoM, HoP, divine strength, secrets! WOOOOOOOOO

Post dick pls.

>>goes face ignoring everything that isn't game ending if you leave it up like frandal emperor or arcmage tony
t. somebody that never played zoo

Daily reminder that people who hate Control decks are the one's running Random Totem Walrus and Flame Sniper but blame classes that dont run on RNG at all.

>brawl
>not rng

desu I'm trying reno control mage with a n'zoth>rhonin>monkey finish, but it's really annoying to just lose because warrior has 120+ heath going into fatigue

>zoo, a deck with like 14 one drops, isn't aggro
hearthbabs say the darnedest things

no, but i swear the class with the most card draw, the worst on average cards, and in a deck with no lategame other than one giant is actually a fatigue controll deck. people just haven't figured it out yet.

Why are the deck match-up winrates so different between Vicious Syndicate and Tempostorm?

Vicious Syndicate uses the winrates they get from the data they're collecting, while the tempostorm writers just assume that both players play the deck perfectly.

pulled this baby from an arena pack reward

>Brawl: kill all minions except your own or your opponent's weakest one

>anything is either Aggro or Fatigue
k

It's obvious that Zoo is a fast deck, but it surely doesn't just go face or tries to bumrush you like you guys are making it seem like

"Zoo is a strategy that revolves around taking the board early, using minions and buffs to favorably trade up with higher-value minions."

Nice, 1600 dust for your next T1 netdeck

cuckthun warrior is a t1 netdeck.

>make an anti aggro priest
>play against priest with double thoughtsteal

>playing freeze mage to meme
>against another mage
>he plays le random spell man, get unstable portle
>use it and get some legendary dude that restores health when you do damage with a spell
>mill down the rest of his hand
>have 2 health left, but his hand is empty and I have a shitload of spells that will now also heal me
>have spellheal guy, two mirror images, and a evolved kobold on the field
>he topdecks mind control tech
>gets the legend
>concede

fuck

thanks for reading my blog

Not according to Reynadstorm, the ultimate netdeck Biblia Sutra

When does the next wing come out?

Why is this allowed?

Isn't that what you wanted?

>all 3 missiles go face
fucking aggro shitter spotted, thankfully garrosh protects the meta from the ones like you

>reno mage winning against freeze
all is right in the world

18th

Why is she dressed so retarded.

The bad thing is Enter the Colliseum, Solemn Vigil and Seal of Champions rotate out in 2017

what is this meme

>brawl should always leave a minion up from the side with more minions
y/n?

To distract her enemies

>Turn 6 Highmane
>Turn 7 coin CotW
>Turn 8 CotW
Not even Garrosh

Tfw I just realized I hate playing Hearthstone, I only like collecting the cards and opening packs. What do I do to make the game fun again?

Then it wouldn't really be an AoE, would it?

do what you love, buy some more packs.

Play meme shit

>no wow collectors edition cardback for hearthstone

this

stop playing cancer decks and stop trying to climb, just go full meme

Play with fun cards and do fun things

90% of the time when you use it, a minion from the enemy's side is left. This fixes the "wipe opponent's board for 5 mana and leave you with a minion up" bullshit rng.

>he preordered Legion

I wish 2017 would come so i could dust all my adventures for a fat waft of dust

When will Jaina have a tier 1 deck?

This is why I like standard. So far I just have to focus on 1 Expansion, Classic while ignoring TGT. Although I'm not going full retard and dusting Wild shit.

What went so wrong with The Grand Dusting?

I always thought this was r63 anduin.

Why isn't it r63 anduin?

why would you want r63 anduin when you can have trap shota anduin?

The problem is that inspire is way too slow in a game that is all about curving out.

>chinese hs players get an app that shows all their stats and gets an achievement system
>also have the best female player

hmm

so is blue jaraxxus going to be an auto include in all decks or does he generate a set of shitty legos unique to him?

Fem Anduin would be a smirky ugly bitch

>mid to high cost joust cards punish you too hard for losing a joust
>inspire is ununinspired

The inspire cards are all overcosted, so you pay anywhere from 1 to 3 mana more for a minion, then extra 2 mana on top of that for inspire. It's just really mana inefficient. Even in arena, you never drop inspire minions on curve if you can help it because 6-mana for a 3/5 or 4-mana for a 3/4 is shit unless you get to use the inspire.

Jousting is a retarded mechanic in itself.

>jaina
>not snarky and ugly

I use gadgetzan jouster in my removal bait/bloodlust shaman deck, is she bad for that?

What do you guys think about a mechanic where you can see your opponents cards?

I still run Paletress, but she's a turn 9 play.

it's fine if you're getting it off enough

that's what joust is for since it almost always reveals their biggest/lategame minions

He generates regular legendaries (follows deckbuilding restrictions). He's extremely shoddy, as he dilutes your deck with what's often garbage, lowering your chances of drawing the cards you specifically put in your deck. Also, since it does follow deckbuilding, if you wanted a legendary off of Malchezaar, you would have put it in your deck, and can't get duplicates (Still bad in Reno, since it lowers the odds of drawing Reno). Even in fatigue decks, which don't work right now, you would rather draw your Fiery War Axe than The Boogeymonster on turn 2.

???

The point is it tells you what a random card in your opponents *hand* is so you know what to play around.

I have no idea how that is anything like Joust

>need 1 mage win
>cthun warrior
>cthun warrior
>cthun warrior

you didn't specify that you only wanted to see cards in their hand. mind vision is all we have for that so far.

C'thun shelters us!

Ancient Shieldbearer looks like an old Justicar and will age into her card name very well.

>just realized that deadly fork puts the fork into your hand instead of just equipping it
>and the fork costs THREE mana
What the fuck blizzard? This is actually horrible. How can they even make cards like this for rogue? It could literally cost three less by just equipping it on deathrattle and it would still just be a somewhat above average card. It's literally worse than purify. PURIFY. At least purify is only 1 mana overcosted, not THREE

fuck man, I dont even play rogue and I'm honestly mad at this shoddy ass design right now, this shit is the worst

You reached too far.

>equip deadly fork
>go to equip a different weapon
>this destroys the fork
>fork deathrattle activates and immediately re-equips the fork
>this destroys the weapon you wanted to replace the fork with
this is why they did it that way. they could have at least added something like "the next deadly fork you play costs 2 less mana" to the deathrattle.

Deadly Fork would be better if it just added a deadly poison to your hand, at least then you don't have to waste 2 mana to destroy your dagger.

Fork isn't tentacles for arms user, the deathrattle wouldn't be recursive.