Witnessed on Dashcam

Haven't seen a dashcam thread in awhile. Thought Veeky Forums needed one for the week. Post crashes, bad drivers, and general idiots found while driving.

youtube.com/watch?v=LlcZe9kg0nQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WjLFDNW3aRg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmI3iN4Djfg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYh3t5WOc94
youtube.com/watch?v=eSE3fkeHAmo
youtube.com/watch?v=VQfhIwYSgVQ
youtube.com/channel/UCxTIA4BSj6g59noOvFDzUBg/videos?sort=dd&shelf_id=0&view=0
youtube.com/watch?v=8yWNpf9U60s
liveleak.com/view?i=4ef_1372346480
liveleak.com/view?i=7be_1421205519
liveleak.com/view?i=163_1404245719
liveleak.com/view?i=3c0_1390831995
liveleak.com/view?i=0e8_1404429725
amazon.com/FalconZero-F170HD-DashCam-Viewing-Included/dp/B014S09OKO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1465141811&sr=8-1&keywords=falcon zero
amazon.com/Falcon-Zero-F360-HD-Mirror/dp/B00E56WY18/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1465141811&sr=8-2&keywords=falcon zero
youtu.be/2ao0v-vPHvs
youtube.com/watch?v=M5dL4DPm-DE
youtu.be/Y9Zih9q0Ujo
youtube.com/watch?v=tnysttD4LTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>crossovers

gooooodddd damiit mang! fuckkk duudee

holy shit this guy is a spastic. he barely even hit him.

Sounds more like fuuhk dood

Looks like pretty minimal damage based solely on the fact that the front panel of the car that rear ended him still had a functioning headlight.

Here's a real gawd damnit man, Fuuuuhk doode youtube.com/watch?v=WjLFDNW3aRg

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmI3iN4Djfg

That woman at 4:00 is such a dumbass. No signal she is going to cross, and no way she was watching traffic to see if she could make it.

>Russia
Not even once.

A case where the Honda didn't want the Subaru to go past it and repeatedly brake checked the Subaru.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYh3t5WOc94

>Australia
Not even once

>6:30
Was it nerve gas?

Apparently the Australian procedure is to let crashes happen instead of braking or swerving, and then honk.

youtube.com/watch?v=eSE3fkeHAmo

may be overused, but my all time favorite

I got rear ended by another car that was doing 40mph. I blacked out for a second, then when I realized what happened I just yelled "Fuck!" And pulled over.

Don't act like you're such an emotionless harrass that you wouldn't have any reaction to someone ramming into your car and then having to deal with police reports, insurance, and all that bullshit. Only reason I didn't have a bigger reaction is because I probably had a pretty good concussion.

Braking and swerving. Subaru driver is more retarded than the Honda.

youtube.com/watch?v=VQfhIwYSgVQ

2:22

>fuckin hang on big time

straya

I'm sure if your povvo country started buying dashcams en masse you would see an influx of shitty driver videos.

Head on user, as in head on collision.

>6:20
>driver falls asleep
>DONT WAKE ME UUPPPPPPPPPP

Who /StreetGuardian/ here?

Do people in Australia not look? So many of these could have been easily avoided

Bad drivers you say?
youtube.com/channel/UCxTIA4BSj6g59noOvFDzUBg/videos?sort=dd&shelf_id=0&view=0
>Tfw didn't find a video of myself on this guy's channel
>... yet
phew

Should've added - haven't really seen anything particularly interesting on that guy's channel so it's not really even worth looking at. Just thought I'd share anyway tho, IDK.

Just picked up a cheap a118c for this shithole that is Florida.

Video quality is impressive for 75$
Audio is OK, but didn't expect much

Anyone pick up a new cam recently?

youtube.com/watch?v=8yWNpf9U60s

Looking to buy my first. What's a good starter?

Been debating getting that or the Mobius Action Camera for a few months now. I think I'll get the Action Camera. Was going to buy it off Amazon but concerned about knockoffs, also read that even if it is a genuine camera, if anything happens to it, SpyTec or w/e doesn't give a shit, which kind of makes me not want to buy it. GoPros suck dick for the money tho so IDK. Maybe I'll just wait for something else instead.

You still have to deal with insurance, repair it and so on. I'd be pissed aswell if some mongloid rams me because he isnt watching

kind of a shitty move by the Honda driver but the Subaru driver is a fucking idiot and should not even be allowed to drive. ever.

dumping
liveleak.com/view?i=4ef_1372346480
liveleak.com/view?i=7be_1421205519
liveleak.com/view?i=163_1404245719
liveleak.com/view?i=3c0_1390831995
liveleak.com/view?i=0e8_1404429725

i have this one for myself
amazon.com/FalconZero-F170HD-DashCam-Viewing-Included/dp/B014S09OKO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1465141811&sr=8-1&keywords=falcon zero

and i got this one for my dad because he drives taxi

amazon.com/Falcon-Zero-F360-HD-Mirror/dp/B00E56WY18/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1465141811&sr=8-2&keywords=falcon zero

they are both nice. i like how they come with everything you need including a 32GB memory card

>mfw

Is this legal or not ?

And justice was served.

The one I have is great for under $100
And no battery so it won't burn my car down on a hot day

Check out dashcamtalk forum

I though about getting the mobius also, but after a friend bought one and it melted on a mild 90° f day I chose to look elsewhere

Can't say much about spytek though, I mean if you get a few years use out of a $100 Chinese/korean cam IMO it's worth

Actually just a common case of tailgating with a weakdick driver at the wheel of the Subaru.

>liveleak.com/view?i=0e8_1404429725
Last one, top kek

EES RAMMIN MOY UTE! EES JUST JUMPED ON ME BONNET!!

youtu.be/2ao0v-vPHvs

oi joe i have to hang up m8 oi ya cunt see ya head on crash m8 oi

the fuck 1 minute video prolonged to 8 minutes and they didn't even catch the white nigga

Uhhh.....

After watching all these road rage videos it makes me want to get a custom push bar for my ep3 (they dont make them for my car) so I'll be ready in case anything happens.

I could just ram somebody's car and not give a fuck

Still funny every time.

OC TIME?
>wimen

youtube.com/watch?v=M5dL4DPm-DE

youtu.be/Y9Zih9q0Ujo

youtube.com/watch?v=tnysttD4LTs

Some kid in a fedora who was getting into a PT Cruiser gave me a thumbs up and said "Nice Car" :|