/opgg/ One Piece Games General

This guy. Not a chance in hell edition.

Old:General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP!

>Quick Links
Turtles:optctimer.com/
Tables:optc-db.github.io/
Calendar:optccalendar.com/

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing
If you wish to be added to the list put your ID in here
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform

>Drops/XP spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
- Special Events -
>Aug.16 - Aug.29 Onward Captain
>Super Success Aug 23 - Aug 29
>Until Aug 22 SNS Backup Rewards
>Wedding RR Aug 17 - Aug 23
- Raids
>Blackbeard Aug 18 - Aug 19
- Fortnights -
>Aug 2 - Aug 16 Breed Circus FN
>Aug 16 - Aug 30 Wedding Nami FN
>Aug 9 - Aug 16 Young Vivi FN, Kuro FN
>Aug 16 - Aug 23 Noland FN, Alvida FN
>Aug 23 - Aug 30 Pervert Franky FN, Hachi/Camie FN
>Aug 30 - Sep 6 Sky Knight FN, Smoker FN

EVENTS (JAPAN)
- Special Events -
>Aug 1 - Aug 31 Summertime FN
- Raids -
N/A
- Fortnights -
>Aug 9 - Aug 23 Young Brook FN
>Aug 11 - Aug 18 Kimono Strawhat FN, Pervert Franky FN, Hina Vacation FN
>Aug 18 - Aug 25 Young Vivi, WB Crew FN (Part 1), Tsuru FN
>Aug 25 - Sep 1 WB Crew FN (Part 2), Brook FN, Training Coby Helmeppo FN
>Sep 1 - Sep 8 Smoker FN, Gran Tesoro FN, Kuro FN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ruwc9CmYuHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't believe Thatch is fucking dead...

Gonna try my luck at wb's forest after that user earlier, what are my chances with these units? Every special except LL (obviously) and Alvida is maxed (Alvida at 11 turns)

>STRONG WORLD
More like MUH DICK WORLD amiright

>Not adding the pic of Thatch on the cross.
You can even shitpost properly.

Your thread themes are getting boring.

>what are my chances with these unit?
You seem to be missing something.

Yeah my bad

Excuse me waiter! My OP has gone old and hasn't been updated.

are you playing on a smart watch
what the fuck

FUCK MAN

>TNami sockets and Iva books
>Alvida's socket and special
>Noland and Calgara sockets and special + Whitey Babe, Oars Jr and Capone books

WHAT DO

You're going to have a bad time with the lobsters and getting Alvida up. Also, holy shit what a resolution.

Download fucked up. Third time lucky

Alvida is a requirement and should take priority. Noland and Calgara if you have V2 Zoro, Ivankov's special won't see much use as we won't be getting content that utilize it and TNam sockets are very far from necessary.

What content is Ivan used in?

Is Bezan Black ever used for QCK teams?

Forests, which we won't be getting.
Not really, it's more for the 1 turn CD for Hime's and cheesing.

Gan fall.

I already have v2 Zoro maxed

but I don't know about Alvida.. I already have all damage nullifiers is she really needed then?

Don't you just need orbs on LLs and Doffy to clear the Jozu stage? The part I'm stressed about is stalling on Blamenco before boss stage to restore specials

What hasn't been updated? The JAP version? Because the calendar and Reddit still don't have raids up.

Best Coby to socket?

There's also the double Enel method if you're willing to cheese

>no heal
>no cdr
>but orbs are here
Your sockets weird as fuck son

None, Coby a shit.

She's still useful, even with other nullifiers and reducers. 80% reduction on 9 turns is mighty nice.
Yes, but it's easier to just use Perona + Sunny to clear Jozu out, since we have it, and orb rng is very far from consistent.

What are the subs and SpLvLs needed?
>Perona

>hasn't pruned skillups, Sandsand, and Breed from the list

Skillups is gone, forgot to remove Sand and Breed will do next thread.

The Enel team needs FN Kaku, GPU, Legend Mihawk and a meaty blue unit. GPU needs to be maxed. Also, Perona will be back soon™

The Onward Captain event is gone from the Notice.

It just got pushed down, it's still there. Ya' dink.

Heal, CDR or orbs on Alvida?

It was a ruse!

Why isn't western animation like this?

I think the only splv that needs to be maxed is GPU and even then that's just to mostly help you fight against RNG in stage 19
you're gonna want what mentioned with Thatch being the ideal meaty blue unit. Other than that the only absolute necessity is lvl 1 anti silence, the higher your levels and lower you CD on every character the easier your life will be

Heal or bind.

I'M IN A PUBLIC AREA

ok I literally can't do 30 stam nami, I'm fucking done with this shit wasted 60 stam already

Sure hope you aren't at playing at work, user.

Cobymeppo for PSY burst team is the only one worth socketing.

Post box.

Western animation is alright without titass focus
But it is screenshot from kids cartoon user

do you not have Doffy friend?

western animation is better

You probably wouldn't put CDR on anyone on that team other than Logffy, so it makes sense. That doesn't excuse the lack of heal though.

How much money would Nami sell herself for?

You can put it on LL, and with Doffy it would be lvl1 which is enough for WB forest

200 million beli to see, 300 million to touch, 500 million for fornication.

0 is enough CDR for WB forest. It's not even remotely helpful.

You don't need CDR since the first 10 rooms are free stalling and CDR isn't a permanent decrease.

>CDR isn't a permanent decrease.
My bad, forgot about that

both sides have their ups and downs. The west is pretty good at a variety until they pick up a trend and it all starts to look as samey as a generic anime

but when east and west do good it looks clean af.

I meant the tits and ass stuff.

I can't believe Gravity Falls ended.

Do I reroll with croc for 3 food orbs or try to take her down with those orbs
would rather not lose another 30 stam

I fail to see the ass section of your titass comment in any anime.

It saddens my soul as an ass man that even if the tits in One Piece grow bigger than the heads of the people they are on, all the girls will still has ass as flat as a pancake.

Why do Japs hate booty?

What's a good size to get my box to? I'm up to 60 now and I feel like I really shouldn't keep using gems on it but I'm stuck with so many fucking evolvers it's unreal. Should I just get rid of them or hold onto them until I inevitably need them? I only started on the weekend.

You're going to die that turn or next turn either way. Why is your health already so low? Did everyone in your crew trip on some rocks and break their legs?

If you're new, try to get up to 200ish, when you get to higher levels, pump box space until you hit the cap, which is 800 currently. It's a much, much better investment than pulling or stamina refills at your level.

>all the girls will still has ass as flat as a pancake.
Watch first posted in the thread gif one more time, ass is fine

OH FUCK, WE'RE GETTING COLO IN ONE WEEK

oh, I though you meant in general.
as far as tits and ass goes, I guess its totally up to how one feels about the animation in general...
I like both equally, but man Japan cannot into asses.
West has the best MILFs by far tho.

Better to end than become mediocre.

this fortnight is impossible. already wasted 120 stam, not doing this shit ever again
everything in it is trash anyway.

Oh shit, okay. Should I be keeping hold of the shitty fodder units that drop constantly? I've just been jamming them into whatever stronger units need levelling at the time to keep space in my box, how far can I get into the game before they become utterly useless? Currently stuck on Laboon boss fight

(You)

absolutely, we really love our MILFs. Especially those Disney movies. Big Hero 6? oh boy.

But we get Colo every week user, in Japan.

Post box.
Most fodder is 100% worthless and can be thrown out or fed for exp, unless it's an actual story character, like Alvida, Arlong, Laboon, etc, it can be chucked out. They're useless right out of the gate. And Laboon isn't that bad, post your FC so people can add you, I'll throw up my Enel.

Is Absalom a secret character? I only did 30 stamina twice to get Nami and my free gym and he popped up the first time and dropped. On a similar note, I've done alvida 3 times and cozy has dropped 2 out of those three. I don't remember him dropping so much last time alvida was here

The secret character is two runty little zombie chipmunks, the Absalom, Nami and Sanji bossroom is just one of the random variations.

>timetravel
>server maintenance
>still denying
globalcucks everyone

>doesn't know Line version comes in English
(You)

You shitposters aren't even trying anymore

>Japan cucks still BTFOed by 711

They'd announce something like Colo in a version update poster more than a few days ahead of time.

You ARE aware Japan gets constant "free RR pulls" event every couple of weeks, right?

Okay thanks man, I was trying to farm Arlong while the drop rate was doubled on his levels but I didn't get lucky. My FC is 204 413 870 but should I go farm for some QCK units first? All I have now is Sanji after 1 evolution and a super underlevelled Kuro.

I sent you a friend invite. And don't worry much about clearing story, it's really not urgent. For now, I'd just recommend farming low stamina on the current fortnights, they'll get you better units, more consistent drops and better exp than story. Most of the really early story characters, like Laboon, Alvida, Arlong and multiple others are available from fortnights, which I'd just wait for them to come back. As is, you should really, really prioritize getting a copy of Alvida from her fortnight, she is a very, very, very important unit to have. Holler if you need any other units put up as captain, I have a near capped Monet, most 3x full hp captains, most 2x2x captains and most 2.5x captains.

>and yet one more time i got extra turtle from Ray island
t-thank you Baccarat

Thanks dude, I'll probably just farm the easier parts of the fortnights for now since I don't really have the units to meet the requirements on the higher level ones. I'll let you know if I get stuck anywhere.

Not him, but good luck, it only gets better

Fantastic, good luck and happy hunting. If you have any further questions, there's a strong possibility that it may be easily answered with the pastebin in the OP.

I didn't get anythng extra, but at least it wasn't a Damage Reduction socket.

>cat burgar manual

>200 million beli to see, 300 million to touch, 500 million for fornication.
t. Spee D. Reader
It's 100,000 Beli to see. Remember Happiness Punch?

Got an extra silence tome yesterday and got another extra silence tome today

?

You mean Towel Nami?

>4 > 100
t. Japcucks

do you use your tomes right away?

Or wait to get five?

I'm waiting for a unit to use them on that doesn't have farmable sockets.

You can choose sockets since Ray telling you what he will drop
Well I also got extra bind in the first day, but everything past this is only turtles

I don't mean the unit. I mean what actually happened in the Alabasta baths after Croc got btfo'd.

youtube.com/watch?v=ruwc9CmYuHQ

Yes, user. I know

Yeah but it's really hard to tell with moonrunes and all. I'm fine with anything as long as it's not Damage Reduction.