/drg/ Danganronpa General: Old Bully Days Edition

Image Limit was hit last thread.
Previous thread Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/ceusLJ1T

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x4p0hf2
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=839348
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8eKxVCFoUk
pastebin.com/GtSpTM6Z
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_Eat_Dog_(game_show)
g.e-hentai.org/g/827268/fab1b08a58/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IBUKI

reminder that mikan is for gentle loving

You seem to be spiraling down into madness... And quite quickly

These are just gradually getting worse...
Are you okay user?

Nice Mikan you got there champ.

didn't think I'd have to check em so early

Would Mikan like to cuddle?

mikan is not for bullying

mikan would love to cuddle, it makes her feel loved

Souda!!

Then I want to cuddle with Mikan!
How good is she at cuddling?

MONACA!

between you and me, it's like cuddling an angel.

She can't stand up.

You don't need to stand to be best.

not with that attitude

>All this Mikan love
Disgusting. Let the vomit bag alone or else you'll catch the ugly disease
True
see Johnny Joestar

Better than catchin' the flat chest disease...

>Ibuki grabbin' Mahiru's boob
Oh...

>Johnny
>Best
Pick 1
He's still my 2nd fav though fampai

Damn you already countered my argument.
how i'm supposed to continue now?

Previous thread had worse.

Is she OK with me resting my head on her chest?
Does Hiyoko like to cuddle?

she'd prefer it that way

Don't worry, Monaca believe in you~!

Johnny was pretty great, but I haven't seen a Joestar I hated.

>Does Hiyoko like to cuddle?
She would probably pretend as if she hated it and every so often would "try" to free herself, but deep inside she would absolutely love it.

And the sad part is that seeing Junko in that stupid cheetah jacket...with her boobs...and her ass....made me totally think with my dick.
After I beat the first DR game, I almost waifu'd Junko because I thought she was cute and I enjoyed the thrill of her pure insanity but then playing SDR2 and falling in love with Komaeda, those feelings were obviously a lot stronger.
But then, learning about his history with her, suddenly I hated Junko and felt intensely jealous...Another Episode didn't help that. And it's not so much pure jealousy, there's a lot of pity mixed in there, too, because Komaeda doesn't mean anything to her and he seems to think he holds some special place within her rankings.
TL;DR Despair as deep as my love for Komaeda.

M-My service...? No need for that!
Mikan and Chiaki are two best girls in the second game imo

>monaca posting
disgusting, frankly

strongly agree

That's a shame.

Is she OK with me falling asleep on her while cuddling?
Would she try to tease you about it?

I want to kiri her giri

she'll hold you close and probably fall asleep with you, and if she wakes up first she'll happily wait until you wake up too

So does anyone have the Dead or Lie single release?

dailymotion.com/video/x4p0hf2

;_;

She'd tell you to piss off and call the cops because some creepy neckbeard broke in her house.

you know what happens to adorable girls, right user?

you just need some gentle loving too, user

I meant a download
Like this one
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=839348

Once upon a time ago you could download daily-motion videos. And it sucks you can't anymore.

I don't get out of my house often. Too lazy and it's too hot outside for that, she'd be in mine if anything.

And I don't have a beard. I can't grow a magnificent beard...

But I won't ever get it... Even the Akanefag needs some Mikan care...

I actually wanted the single since it has the instrumental version too

>mfw find a Danganronpa video on Youtube
>Read comments
>Retarded little kids saying Monkuma's Japanese VA sounds bad.

Genocide when?

Monokumas Jap voice isn't bad at all, but I personally prefer the English voice(at least in the games)

well all the reasonable mikanfags like you. that's something!

Are you ready to deal with the consequence of your action?

Such a terrible opinion.

>Youtube comments
That's only one side of the die of the DR fan dom
Pro tip : all the sides are terrible

What consequence? Laughter?

>who's Junko?

That one is surely trolling.

The silence of the lambs
Without children we will die as a race

We can just make more children and raise then right, alternatively, we can make pods that develop them faster making them reach maturity faster

youtube.com/watch?v=Z8eKxVCFoUk

But it's mine so I don't give a fuck what you think of it. At least I'm not ramming it down peoples throats(not to imply you are).
I... I can't even...

It is! Not like I have done that much for them, but... I love 'em too!

>Genocide
Oh boi, you better do it!

We should do some Spartan-style selection and get rid of the useless ones

Would Kyoko like to cuddle? I know she likes to hide her emotions, but even then she seems emotionally inept

you stand up to the bullies, that's good enough for us

...Terrible.
All these secondaries.
If they don't want to take the time to play the games and enjoy the story before jumping straight into the anime, they shouldn't bother at all.

Tokoposter, here is your critique for the thing!
It got kinda long, oops.
pastebin.com/GtSpTM6Z

Would Mikan be OK with me kissing/hugging her during class?

>White knight are a good addition to humanity
More like a cancer

Out of curiosity have you actually played the games with JPN voices? The English VA doesn't even upupupu, which is practically Monokuma's catchphrase.

This might affect how that being judges you.

Oh man I dunno what to say... LOVE Y'ALL!

How is the fanbase on the anime? Love it or hate it? Frankly I really liked it, but I feel like it's for people who actually PLAYED THE GAME.

I haven't seen the latest anime.

That I have. And as I said, that Japanese voice is good, but I prefer the English one. Maybe I'm biased because I played the dub first, but that is just my opinion.

I hope that being likes it. Who doesn't like some good ol' Genocider action?

You mean the DR1 anime? I stopped after 3 episodes. The game isn't suitable for anime.

I agree. A big shame the Japanese VA has dementia, though. I really miss Monokuma in the anime. Last appearance was in episode 4.

It could do with being like 25 episodes. It does feel rushed but it's more like Danganronpa with the social stuff cut.

First anime is rough as hell.
The latest anime are going STRONG.

>taking the ramblings of weeaboos on a forum dedicated to mongolian basket weaving seriously
apex kek

>Now, this critcism is meant entirely with good intentions, and because I'm someone that's bad at being mean, anyway, I feel like I'm being too harsh here so please tell me if I am and I apologize in advance.

Jesus Christ, it sounds like you are ready to cry here.
Dood I asked for criticism, I am used to getting slapped in the face all the time.
Don't worry about hurting my fee fee's, I know how the growing process works.

The 0 formatting options paste-bin has pisses me off, I actually have the italics in my Microsoft doc. Here is the other feedback I got from filthmonger.

>Try to cut back on using commas; semi colons are great for lists and extra details, like so.
>Don't use pronouns for every action; instead of "She threw the scissors at him", use "he felt the sharp pain of scissors entering flesh"
>Proof-read like crazy
>But yeah. Last point I'll give you is to only descrbie important objects and people. Anything else should be sued to build atmosphere

I actually want to include the sprite portraits into my thing so people can get a better visual. If I had the skills I would like to make it a picture book, words on the left pictures on the right.

Remember when this was a thing?

Not so much ready to cry, but! I understand that feelings /can/ be delicate when it comes to any sort of creative endeavor. In my early days I got a lot of flaming from people and it made me too shy to post my stuff for a good three or four years and so I wouldn't ever want to do that to another person.

Filth-kun's advice is good, too!
Proof-reading is always important, but remember to let it simmer for at least half a day or until you've had sleep as your mind can pick out more to fix when it's had time away from it.

Including sprite portraits is actually possible on AO3 since they have image and HTML support!
It allegedly doesn't take too long to get your invite now after you sign up, but I've got a couple extra laying around if you ever want to toss me a throwaway email.
AO3 is far superior to FFN and I recommend it if you plan on publishing anything.

I dont think I was here for that. But kek

Remember when people talked about Chisa being a potential love interest for Makoto?

I already made an account ahead of time. EgohaAhoge

How come there are no government officials as characters at least in the future arc? Its just members of the past members of HPA that are now FF and their henchmen. You'd expect military action at least

Everyone was hyped about the charts.

>Intro to future arc
Holy shit why is this track so good?

I personally think Togami will use Komaru's eggs, his sperm and implant them into Toko so he can stay as far away from her womb as physically possible. And then get the maids to raise the kid.

I think about weird things sometimes.

Why does everyone seem to think Izuru would have any interest in a) Mikan and b) creating an heir for Junko when it's made clear that he hated her for using him?
I don't get it
Can someone explain
Or is it just projecting

>komaru will never sit on my face

I don't know why anyone thinks Izuru would do anything other than just create chaos because he's
>bored

Thats kinda mean, i feel like Togami will change a bit once he finds out about sex.
I was not sure either, some people just wanted to see Izuru fathering Junko's child, Ultimate despair and Hope

Let's try something a little different this time.
This is Dog Eat Dog: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_Eat_Dog_(game_show)
Our players are Naegi and Nagito for their SHSL Luck, Celestia for her gambling prowess, Akane for her athleticism, Chiaki because it's kind of like a real life video game?
And Junko because she needs to be there.

Like I said, weird.
You're saying he just needs to get laid?

Oh, wait, maybe it's just one of those theories made popular by a hentai doujin

g.e-hentai.org/g/827268/fab1b08a58/

I personally can't see Izuru romantically or sexually interested in anyone, and even if he were, he wouldn't ever do anything for Junko's benefit.

Naegi is up first.

This sounds interesting.

Naegi dies first

>That Kaiba kids needs to get laid

Its a joke from Yugioh abridged.

Didn't Izuru fugg Junko's corpse?

Akane got this

What an astute prediction

Super High School Level Bottle Opener

Someone did, but...
It was never explicitly stated that it was him and due to his attitude towards her in Another Episode and Chapter 0 we have no reason to believe that was him

Togami pretty much is Kaiba isn't he?

If Izuru put his hair in twintails would he look like that Nico girl from Love Live or what