SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

NA: [KUMA]: na.wargaming.net/clans/1000021519
NA: [NTR]: na.wargaming.net/clans/1000007315/
EU: [NOFUN]: eu.wargaming.net/clans/50001123

old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

navweaps.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are wehraboos sop but angry all the time?

first for /wtg/-refugees

Reminder that NA is the best server

Something along the lines of
>Rodney was inaccurate. Only superior German guns were accurate
>Bismarck was never penetrated
>all facts are propaganda
>Bismarck was only ever scuttled

Then more obligatory naziboos saying retarded shit then pretending they never said it.

Tfw you were part of the first wave, long before KOTS was announced.

Ok Mako.
You're not British but keep pretending you are.

don't you every fucking mumble at me again luger, my kid

>one post saying that a specific hit doesn't make a gun great
>this is interpreted as claim that Rodney only ever hit Bismarck with a single shell
Honestly, I have no clue how you can arrive at that conclusion.

If any of the asshurt British shitposters had cared to read teh navweaps link, they might have understood what that post was implying, b ut they went into full damage control mode and started chanting 'wehraboo'.

>teh
>my opinions are facts
>Germans were far superior in every aspect
this place has more naziboos that /wtg/

>its a repeat of the RN vs KM shitflinging constest

>Muh naziboo
>Muh bong
>Neverending euro autism

To be fair, both your populations deserve to get replaced by muslims

t burger

Kreigsmarine was a mistake.

>teh

>Rodney was inaccurate.
This was actually shown to be an accurate statement with a link to navweaps.

>Only superior German guns were accurate
Where did anyone say anything about German guns?

The only actual fact I saw was the navweaps link, but it figures that the Brits would call that propaganda.
Probably because it's from an American website, those rebellios colonial rascals.

Which is something that had been confirmed by the people who were on board of that ship, but maybe that doesn't count for some other funny reason.

the feeling is mutual. i hope yellowstone wipes you off this planet

So, opinion on the new BB line?

:^)

do you think the Neptune will be good?

>my opinions
>navweaps link
Are you retarded?

We do at least have a chance it won't happen in the next 50 years :^)

Britcucks are eternally butthurt that the Germans skill secured their kill.

Everything but the t10 is good.

>falling for Nelsonposter's bait

Why do you guys keep doing this?

Nah uh never happened did you see my link navweaps.com/

>Why do you call me a naziboo
>it is true the Bismarck was scuttled. it was never damaged from the fight

When you write, spell and act like a retard; people stop caring. It's also sad that you spend your time trying to E-defend the HONOUR of the kreigsmarine because you can't accept the fact the Bismarck was sunk by an older ship. Just stop replying or go find some Wehraboo forum to jerk it on privately because to be honest; most people on here don't give a fuck about what you say

t. jose

>literally the only hope the rest of the world has for a chance to come close to America is if half of it literally explodes
>mfw

The Bismarck would've sunk anyway, the scuttling just hurried it along.

honestly this

You made a grammar error I see, I no longer have to come up with an argument yay!

>muh superior RN skill, proven at trafalgar
>we sunk the biscuit n shit
>US supplies were meaningless
are you for real

where did he say it was never damage from the fight? do you have some problems with your eyes?

T7 is okay, T8 is pretty good, T9 is passable, T10 can be shot from spawn on island

everything in between is mediocre or hard to use

the irony is this started without me. small dicked wehraboos are this autistic and will argue over me making an unrelated funpost

>rodney was inaccurate

Read you own fucking source

>During the action, Rodney expended 375 rounds of ammunition spread by gun as follows AL (36) AC (46) AR (22), BL (45), BC (44) BR (52), XL (44), XC (42), XR (44). In these, the first letter is the turret and the second identifies the left, center or right gun.

>Rodney and KGV both scored around 40 heavy hits each for a total of 80. The balance of the reported "300 - 400 hits" are 8 inch, 6 inch and 5.25 inch. KGV fired 660 5.25 inch shots, Rodney 716 6 inch, Norfolk, 527 8 inch and Dorsetshire 254 8 inch.

YES VERY INACCURATE. VERY VERY INACCURATE

USN > all

you dont have any rights to begin with nelsonposter. naziboos are actually above you

>9gag image
wanna know how I know you're a pathetic wehraboo :^)

>Typo
>A grammar error

sounds like some of you sluts need to post ur stats kid

>mfw i recognize this hypershitposting from /wtg/
FUCK OFF TRIAHX

Naziboos

>"READ MY SOURCE IT PROVES YOU WRONG"
>read the actual sources
>rodney landed most of the shots it fired
>"NO READ MY SOURCE THE RODNEY NEVER LANDED A SINGLE HIT"
?????????????

No wonder Germans can't win wars if they are this retarded

>Rodney was Inaccurate
i dont know about that, but i do know they couldn't elevate her guns past 30 degrees because the shockwave would blow out all the windows in the superstructure

>Bismarck was never penetrated
i dont remember reading up on any confirmed hits by the Price of Wales or the Rodney. i do remember a swordfish torpedo smacking the Bismarck's rudder and forcing the crew to scuttle

thats the nice thing about history, imo
nothing is concrete. maybe one day we'll find the diary of a Rodney gunner who claims to have hit the bismarck, maybe not. But all historical truths are open to debate

what would you call it?

Namedrop op succeeded.
ts aspies out.

>hard to use
This is why raptor skipped it then

Ho ho~
Explain further~

>the bismarck was scuttled because of rudder damage
>not because it had no functioning turrets
>no bridge
>hundreds of holes in it's sides
>was on fire
>holes in it's dead

yeah, I'm sure it was scuttled only because of rudder damage. Next you'll be saying that it could have sailed to port if it wanted to

Refer Nelsonfag as Snoozing_Mako for that is who he is.

>scottish teeb
>autism
>has down syndrom
>believes in chemtrails
>sucks in every game he plays

go back to /wtg/ you autist holy fuck

Thanks.

>out all the windows in the superstructure
nah that was fixed pretty early on rodney with metal plates welded ender the windows that brocked upward blast. that was also only if firing as far backward as the guns could traverse
>i do remember a swordfish torpedo smacking the Bismarck's rudder and forcing the crew to scuttle
unfortunately for your recolection rodey also hit bisco with a torpedo and several shells below the water line. also the swordfish hit alone wasn't enough
>what would you call it?
considrering most historians agree that the vast majority of her crew was dead and she was sinking and would have sunk within 2 or so hours in deep water. I would call her um...sunk

>mfw /wtg/ shitposters have displaced anu as the boogeyman of choice

NO THE BISMARCK WASN'T EVEN DAMAGE FROM THE FIGHT IT COULD HAVE SAILED BACK TO GERMANY IF IT WANTED

THE GERMANS ONLY SUNK IT BECAUSE THEY FELT BAD FOR THE BRITISH

Prince of Wales hit Bisko before Furious' bombers made their run

Ark Royal's bombers were the ones who hit her rudder later on and left her easy prey for Rodney and KGV

kys triahx

"Bismarck was sunk by the combined effects of shellfire, torpedo hits and deliberate scuttling" - Wikipedia, Last Battle of the battleship Bismarck

huh, guess i was wrong about the whole scuttled only because of rudder damage bit

>Despite the technical faults in the main battery, Prince of Wales scored three hits on Bismarck in the engagement. The first struck her in the forecastle above the waterline but low enough to allow the crashing waves to enter the hull. The second shell struck below the armoured belt and exploded on contact with the torpedo bulkhead completely flooding a turbo-generator room and partially flooding an adjacent boiler room.[65] The third shell passed through one of the boats carried aboard the ship and then went through the floatplane catapult without exploding.[66]

You do realize pretending to be a retard still makes you a retard.

/wtg/ is already here
you can't stop the us
you will sit back and allow /wtg/ inflitration, /wtg/ indoctrination, /wtg/ subversion and the international /wtg/ conspiracy
soon, you'll be just like us

We have come full circle then

Autistmati is still blaming his downs syndrome on whatever scapegoat/boogeyman he can find though.

yeah

it kind of had no turrets, a bridge and massing hundreds of pieces of it's side

>people stop caring
Apparently not.

The British become too upset whenever facts are shown that chalenge their opinion, and can't actually discuss without chanting 'wehraboo' whenever they would have to admit that the RN was mostly a shitshow in the 20th century, specifically following WW1 and in the interwar years.

I don't have to defend anything, nor is any of this meant to defend anything, and it was the (presumably) British who dragged the 'it sunk the Bismarck' argument into the other thread and started shouting 'but we won agaisnt the evil kreigsmarine'.

I don't give a fuck, Bismarck was a rather badly designed ship without a clear mission or purpose, and beating the Kriegsmarine was nothing that anyone should even have to write home about.

But the British really appear to be like the Russians in this regard: They will believe whatever their own propaganda has been shoting off teh rooftops for the past 70 years, and it has to be true, and anyone who threatesns this opinion must obviously be a nazi and wehraboo etc.

It's baffling, really.

But I get the hint. You go on believing what you learned in Sink the Bismarck, and I'll go on reading after action reports.

Why is Mako in love with Nelson so much he will shitpost about it?

Still my favorite damage report pic tbqh

IF ONLY WE HAD SOME KIND OF WALL LIKE STRUCTURE TO KEEP THEM OUT, THIS NEVER WOULD HAVE HAPPENED

Who will he blame next? Crab people?

>it was a shitshow

Yes, it was so bad it beat the kreigsmarine. If the RN was a shitshow, what does that make the kreigsmarine?

i thought the crew placed charges on her keel to make sure she sunk because the engineers weren't sure if she would sink before the RN got to her

All shitposting aside, it's impressive that given all that damage she sustained she managed to stayed afloat for as long as she did.

Why is Cleveland so much worse than the Ruski and IJN cruiser of the same tier ? Shouldnt it be tier 5 ?

>Cleveland
>bad
what

agreed it has always been interesting how long german ships float with their sterns blown off

idk about that

but she was defanetly sinking

Because she used to be the single most overpowered ship in the tier before and after hers. She's still a little bitch to fight with all the fucking fires she causes.

>defanetly
Shiet user, get it together.

>be Kolberg
>hit something with HE shell
>80% 0 damage shatter
>5% 0 damage bounce
>15% 200 damage simple pen
>1% infinite damage detonation
Precision German engineering

The point was that they mixed guns with different rifling for some reason, but whatever.

Also, Bismarck was moving at 14 kots and could not maneuver during that action.
The number of hits scored is hardly surprising, especially when you consider the range to which Rodney closed.

Will there be a German CV line, or just a few premiums?

What would be their schtick?

I just go full yolo and charge them at the start of the game with the intent to torp/ram.

w h e n

Good luck causing any fires when you are already sunk by shelling from beyond your gun range.
Especially when you are the primary target exactly because of your arsonism.

>Koning
>Begining to undestand the how the lady works
>Trying to cap B
>2 Torp Bombers
>only 2 torps hits
>DETONATION

Next CV line would probably be the French or the British.

Maybe their planes are fast and can reposition quicker than the others?

>Posting inferior Japcrap
wewlad

>the first argument was about how the rodney couldn't hit it
>now we are back tracking to how the bismarck was going slow and couldn't move

Back peddling: the post

what planes could they possibly invent for a German carrier line?

Not before Ruski carriers with extra planes above the napkin design, tovarisch.

god damn gniesaenaus second hull is a shit. who thought this was ok

Graf is going in Soon™

I'd do that but it's only 8 games or so to get the 3k XP I need. I'm not that suicidal yet.

>German non-premium boats having a chance in Wows
It's a double miracle that the Nassau is decent.

The Karls is worse. Use the same tactics.

What acctually happened:
>Rodney's guns were not without trouble according to this link
>NO IT SUNK THE BISCUIT
>Well yeah but that was not the point, the guns had decades of trouble, and were not performing all that well compared to the other 16" guns
>BUT IT SUNK THE BISCUIT YOU NAZI WE WON WW2 AND SHIT

>they mixed guns with different rifling for some reason
Man, reading the navweaps page on her guns reads like a shipwreck report. The sheer amount of teething problems with her is reminiscent more of Germany's rushed tank designs.

Good thing videogames exist and those teething problems don't exist. I still expect her to probably have lower accuracy as an homage to her historical performance, though.

>105mm 9% firechance
>128mm 5% firechance
JUST

>What would be their schtick?
Secondaries and survivability

this was not the argument. Are you fucking retarded?

does Scharn get to keep the 150mm secondaries or are they all 128mm as well?

>Konig
>Bayern

>Konig
>Bayern

>Konig
>Bayern

>homage
I'm sure that's exactly what patriotic Ruski devs will call it.