Okay Veeky Forums, quick question for ya. Buy an intake system (cold air, bigger throttle body...

Okay Veeky Forums, quick question for ya. Buy an intake system (cold air, bigger throttle body, plenum) for my mustang or window tint for this and my SHO?

Pic related^

>inb4 you hate my wheels
>inb4 Foose paint job

Other urls found in this thread:

mustangandfords.com/project-vehicles/mmfp-0511-1996-ford-mustang-project-car-part-2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Is it a 5.0 or 4.6??

>convertible
>windows up ever
Why, user?

Because I had just finished washing and drying the car when I took the pic

Fill a couple of these with gas, pour them all over, and light the fucker.

Then what do you want tint for? Or window glass for that matter?

That's not on my list of potential options user, please try again.

Because I do occasionally drive the car when it's colder out.. and having darker windows would just look better.

Fuck you.
Your wheels look like shit and it's like a retarded Foose fucker painted a pile of shit.

DO YOU EVEN INB4 YA DUMB CUNT

Convertibles are for faggots.

it's nice to throw the top down and go cruising, if that is gay then I guess I'm a flaming fgt

This ain't a fucking roast/judge thread...

>This ain't a fucking roast/judge thread...
It became one the second you posted your CumStang

How bout roadsters, ya know, delete the top and glass?
Do both, tint and throw away the airbox for induction noise.

Right, I must have forgot this is Veeky Forums, home of the miata worshipping cocksuckers. Y'all can't handle v8s or decent American cars

>decent American cars
>mustang
>v8
>4.6
>decent
>cars
>miata
>cocksuckers
>Y'all

I'd do both but I'm trying to save up money to pay off my sho so I shouldn't blow a bunch of money on shit

Also why would I want more induction noise? I just want the better intake system to match my better flowing catless xpipe and exhaust, I'm not doing it for more sound up front

I'd say my car is decent, for a 97 at least

And seriously, all of you cucks like miatas. They are pathetic. Should crush them all and recycle them into something better.

>decent American cars
>97 mustang
>decent
>v8
>4.6
>decent
>cars
>miatas
>cocksuckers
>cucks
>pathetic

I'll give you this though
>Should crush them all and recycle them into something better.
Crush miatas and mustangs at the same time.

You ever drive a stang? Or a v8?

Aw, you're breaking my heart.

GOOD.

I have a massive hatred for this generation if mustang. I just have always hated how they look, and then a girl who drove one gave me Chlamydia.

I'd go with the intake over the tint though. Tint is just for looking cool unless you're in the south and have dark interior. Nothing wrong with looking cool though.

Honestly I hate the Gen too, but it was my first car, rust free and it was cheap, so I just stuck with it and did my best to get it to look better. Eventually I'm gonna get new wheels and keep modding the engine/swap for a coyote

window tint

NPI 4.6L SOHC engines are too weak to notice any difference, so spend the money on comfy tint.

>source

you do anything else performance wise to that?

Intake, catless x-pipe, MSD coil packs, 9mm plug wires, diablosport tune

it was still really, really slow.

My brother and I traded so now he drives it and loves it, and I got a 65 coupe from him

well damn, that was pretty much my future upgrade plan... guess i'll have to figure something else out.

that's one hell of a trade

OP cant inb4 you fucking faggot.

says who?

your best course of action is to get the PI heads and intake for your NPI engine

cheap to pull out of a junkyard and will bolt right up to your engine, and will give you better power than the simple bolt ons will

and plus if you're getting the heads, have them ported while they're not in a car, and upgraded cams while you're at it

i've considered doing all of that, just haven'tgotten around to looking for a donor engine

you could also find a wrecked Cobra and pull the drivetrain and ecu to put in your car since it all bolts right in

i'd love that, but once again it comes down to money, i'm sure that wouldnt be cheap

Wheels are about the only thing I like about your car ...

Though it looks in great condition and I'm sure you like it so good on you.

I'd spend it on tint.

well totally depends on where the cobra is and how damaged it is, but yeah probably at least $2,000 vs the PI swap for like $250-$400

really? you're the first person to actually like them. i did when i first bought them but they've been on there for about 4 years now, and i've gotten tired of them

a quick pass through ebay puts just the pulled engine out of my price range, can't imagine the entire car would be cheaper, so i'll have to keep looking

>guess i'll have to figure something else out.
I would suggest buy a different car. I'm not a miata loving autist either OP, but you've already got two big strikes against you with that engine and convertible platform.
Just keep it clean and daily it while it's for sale, if you got as good of a deal as you say, you shouldn't lose money.

Sell both and buy based 5.0.
Pic related my based 5.0

Yeah, I gotta agree with this guy
I can understand sentimental value (the one reason I bought the blue car) and it was fun for a few months (only had driven trucks and one previous green 96 GT in highschool) but once I came to Japan and started driving actual sports cars I didn't hesitate for a second to get rid of the blue car. It would have been sold if my brother hadn't wanted it.

my sho is awd and good in the snow, can't get rid of that. plus i've only had it for 6 months so i'm still paying on it.

i'm sure eventually i'll get rid of it, i just don't plan on doing so right now

i just bought a older winter beater

was gonna do that, but i wanted a nicer car and needed the loan to get better credit

What a gay looking car. I bet it's an autotragic. Fucking boomers

>fucking boomers
KEK, thats funny. i'm not a boomer dumbass, i'm barely older than this car

Bump before I go to bed, hoping this doesn't die off too quickly

Anyone know of any decent wheels that aren't the standard bullet rims?

>1 pm
>go to bed

w-wat

18" Saleen wheels m80

third shift nigga

they look good but everyone puts them on. i'm thinking something more unique

CAI would be useless without a tune

tint, so you can hide your face for that inevitable moment when you realize your car is a complete embarrassment.

good idea user, ill get right on it

>third shift
Never again will I work that shift. I like the hours but your schedule will never align with anyone else.

>Breakfast dates because you're too tired for lunch and working during dinner
>You can either be tired and get something done or be well rested for work and that's it

you just described it perfectly...

luckily i've had almost all of my friends or family stop talking to me so i don't have to worry about aligning schedules with anyone

mustangandfords.com/project-vehicles/mmfp-0511-1996-ford-mustang-project-car-part-2/

>plenum, tb and pulleys = 15whp
>x-pipe and catback = 15whp

30whp is definitely noticeable and those are all things you could do yourself. Also, gears make a very noticeable difference on these.

>cai on stock plenum and tb
>no mention of gears
Was it auto too?

>30whp

LS1 Trans Am here. it's not going to help. that mustang needs taken behind the shed and put out of its misery

>215bhp 2v GT

I didn't tell him he'd be running down LS1 f-bodies, just what he can do to wake up his non PI 4.6L. Again, 30whp and gears would make a nice noticeable difference.