/mbgg/ - Mobage General #593

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games played in the thread, read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/f1vAwGwv
pastebin.com/rkma2NCg
pre.hachinai.com/
steparu.com/latest-news/2134-neon-genesis-evangelion-is-coming-to-android-on-august-22nd
eva.gamedreamer.com.tw
million-chain.wikia.com/wiki/Million_Chain_Wiki
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mamuru.

I AM ANGRY. ANGRY ABOUT WHITE DRAGONS.

BGHS Translation of Story 2 Chapter 4: pastebin.com/f1vAwGwv
The chapter is fully voiced now if you care to go back and hear their conversations
Chapter 5 will be later or next thread.
Chapter 6 should be ready when they conclude that chapter.

Those are some big mammaries

Otogi got an update and three new daemons.
New event coming in a few weeks, this time we get japanese deities (like Susanoo), but the rules are a bit harsher.

Anons playing Alternative girls/Maji girl. What kind of device are you using to play these?

>Those are some big mamurus

Some stuff I learned from trying out girls frontline in case people are interested. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong because these are just my thoughts on the game after playing it for a while.

- The game has lots of English on the buttons and in random places. Probably for the "cool" factor but it ends up making stuff easier for a English player and helps you get into it without needing UI translations.

- The Chinese servers and Japanese servers will get Japanese voices. Apparently the Chinese know that JP voices are superior.

- The game has a LOT of similarities to Kancolle. If you've played boats before then you'll probably get the hang of things quick and quickly understand how stuff works.

- Rarity isn't everything in this game which can be disappointing if you pull a high rarity unit that happens to suck or save you if you pull a lower rarity unit that happens to be great (Just like in kancolle).

- Related to the above one, some 2* units are actually nice like a couple 2* handguns and there's some amazing 3* units.

- Doing the equivalent of a "Limit break" on 5* units can be expensive/painful if you're a new player so think twice before you LB or multiple units. The cost to do it goes up on stage 3 and 4 but I haven't gotten there yet.

Aren't there supposed to be daily town missions in shironeko or did they stop already?

Thanks, user

Galaxy S5, runs well enough and it seems to put it at max graphics

OnePlus One still works and it sets to high graphics as well.

mumi

Thanks. Trying to find a good cheap phone to play the newest games out there.
Sadly I need a phone and can't buy a tablet this time.

If you want a cheap phone then chink ones are your best bet. Look around in /csg/ or /spg/ threads on /g/, just be sure they support your antenna bands.

You still haven't posted the forestcraft deck list that beats blood

Also forest is pretty shit against guardian sun decks

>Get 4 wins as Haven or Forest

mumiashit

You sure do complain alot. Put some of that energy into learning how to play your deck instead of wanting to be spoonfed by anons.

So what exactly counters Shadow craft in the arena? I've been looking at it and I was wondering if it had any natural enemies. Only one I can think of is Havencraft maybe.

The best thing I can get from my country's Cellphones carriers is a ZTE V6, I'll check these boards to see if I can find something else.Thanks.

>play against bloodcraft purgatory in ranked
this cancer needs to be stopped already

Is there an archive with the translation of the first story or the girl's profile?

You could always emulate it for the time being, but you'll have to deal with no aliasing.

>losing to Purgatory Blood
how

Didn't say i lost

It's just lame to see even blood is using it now

>first story
I've got a crummy summary of chapter 6 somewhere. I usually have it expire because it was mostly from memory and possibly inaccurate but it's also a lot longer than usual. But quick rundown of most chapters:
>Ch1 Miki and co on their first recapture mission in Shibuya
>They get ambushed and lost their powers but only because Asuha and co started using them
>Ch2 is meeting the students and asking why they became Hoshimori
I should do ch2
>Ch3 is recapturing a bridge that has a duo enemy that needs perfect timing to defeat
>After trying everyone, Kurumi and Sakura end up being the best pair and they successfully recapture the bridge
>Ch4 they encounter evolved Irous so spend extra time training
>They overcome the new boss but also encounter Sadone, who's pissed that they're bullying her friends
>Ch5 Moon and Mars colonies sent drones to Earth to fight Irous
>They turn on everyone due to the miasma blocking signals. After the girls save the moon colony from rogue bots, Sadone brings the bots to Evina
Chapter 6: pastebin.com/rkma2NCg

Profiles are all on websites somewhere. No harm in asking about specific girls here either.

>So what exactly counters Shadow craft in the arena?
Nothing.
Shadow is the most OP craft in the game.

Mumi a cute.

Cards are in the game so people will use them. If anything neutrals exist as neutrals specifically so that multiple classes can try them.

RIP. Hopefully I can roll you 2 months later.

Sasuga dmm

Figured as much. Also is it just me, or do Death's Call, Foul Tempest and that other one that summons a shit ton of ghosts always get paired together?

Leveling skills sure is a pain.

So, can somebody tell me what is even a counterplay to a Shadowcraft dropping a Mordecai in Arena?

At that point if I dont have possible lethal already I just give up...I have no idea just how are you going to deal with an infinitely respawning 5/5...esecially if you are not Haven and dont have banish

Havencraft:
Blackened scriptures
Acolytes light
Priest of the cudgel

Dragoncraft:
Draconification

Runecraft
Petrification
Winter's caprice

pre.hachinai.com/

Win early. Don't pick shit cards. Don't pick shit crafts.

Play sword or shadow.

I got 2 Floral Fencers, 1 Otohime, 1 Sage Commander and a good curve from 1 to 6 mana as Sword in Arena, are my chances good?

Just went 4-1 with no Fencers or Legends. Really it's just RNG, depending on how bullshit your opponent's decks are, and who draws well.

>I got sword
>Are my chances good

You should win at least 4 of your 5 games with sword regardless of what you get, if not all 5.

I worry when the enemy Shadowcraft or etc throws out tons of wards or uses their board clears and you are left with nothing though

It kind of tends to happen to me

Sounds like you throw out cards when you shouldn't.

You're in the arena and this guy slaps erika ass, what do you do?

>Implying he has a chance to come out

She's dead before 8

Banish him because I main Haven.

How does he come out before turn 8?

I have much more success with haven than sword

Honestly anything other than Forest and Rune should be fine.

It just depends on the draft.
We already had a discussion last thread saying sword is only free wins if you get good curve and synergy.

i finaly got my first 5 arena win with swords for what it's worth

I have gotten 3 5-win sets so far out of about 20 that I have played, 2 with blood and one with dragon. Every time I've play with sword or shadow, I've ran up against that one haven deck with perfect draws that makes me feel like running against a brick wall.

shadow is way too powerful in take two. i've found no reason not to take it every time

Now that was a fucking final boss battle.

>getting forte urd forte'd

Dragoncraft is retarded, and I'm a Sworcraft, allegedly strong against it.

My early game isn't nearly strong enough, despite having all the low cost, aggressive cards, to prevent the eventual overflow.

Man, I hope theres an arena guide one day or get somebody to coach me

I fucking suck at arena, I only average 2-3 wins

At this point it must be my mistake in the drafting and not just bad draw/luck

GF maintenance in 30 minutes.

Sent all my squads away on long expeditions and started researching skills. I'm ready for this.

Here are the basics.

Arena is extremely late game focused.

Choose high value cards or cards that generate value in general and avoid cards with conditions to get the best of them.

While it's nice to be able to make a curve or start with a playable hand, avoid taking too many low cost cards as top decking them is basically a death knell in arena. The best low cost cards are the ones that offer draw value generally.

Hope you start second. Clear curves are nearly impossible to make in arena so the first turn advantage is severely hampered. The extra value gained from an evolve orb and extra card advantage due to the extra draw is far more useful in the late game oriented format.

steparu.com/latest-news/2134-neon-genesis-evangelion-is-coming-to-android-on-august-22nd

eva.gamedreamer.com.tw

I guess I can tell that is why Dragon, Shadow and Blood have advantages, still, how is Sword considered top tier then?

Otohime, Floral Fencer, and Sage Commander.

High amount of bodies(Pompous Princess, Oathless Knight, etc) in general mean single removal cards are very inefficient.

Storm is a valuable trait late game and so Sword isn't disadvantaged too hard for taking a lot of quickbladers and novice troopers. Alvida's Command in particular is fantastic.

Not him but I doubt sword is actually top tier. People automatically assumed it was, but I've been seeing nowhere near as much sword as there was on the first day.

People complaining about mordecai should be complaining about Soul Grinder instead. That card is way too good.

So this game's broke or the only person playing is a shitposter
Got it

>The in-game gacha will probably be just as jewish as this
I can't wait.

Get good, dum dum

LENS DO THIS RIGHT

2v2 in SV when

>2 animateds from the same pack

moba sv when

Take2 has only been put for a few days and people are junping to conclusions. I think once people play it more we'll see sword dropped from top tier to mid tier.

This, I've been seeing mostly shadow in take two

wanting to brew a mordecai deck to go with the new leader. seems fun

Holy cow, I just had the most exciting Haven vs Sword match in arena.

Got sent to 2 health, healed back to 7, then gets sent to 1 again, all while he's almost full. He then sets up a kill board, and I topdeck Jeanne and eventually win.

Guys, I think I'm finally good at arena now.
I've gotten 4 or 5 wins in my past 7 drafts. I played sword twice, shadow twice, dragon twice and haven once.

One of my 5s were with Dragon, two were with Shadow. One of the Sword's should have been a 5 since I drafted a really nice deck, but I got DCed first game.

This mode is really addicting if you keep winning back your payment. I have no motivation to stop if there's no net loss.

RIP
million-chain.wikia.com/wiki/Million_Chain_Wiki

What I'm supposed to do with the wikia?

Just shove some control in and you'll be fine

You're supposed to let the dead rest in peace

Anyone been crashing Shadowverse on Bluestacks after the patch? It seems to work fine for me so far.

Cindy !

Here's how you win arena:
Play sword/shadow.
There you go. You did it.

These short knights that block everything outside of their little ring are fucking annoying.

Got these new towers completed at least. Have to pick one to spam for the runes so I can continue to rape my rune supply upgrading slabs.

I'm just regretting not getting yukata sadone more and more. Clearing multiple waves with one skill is just so strong

Meanwhile Kripp got a full animated pack.

There seems to be a small chance that your pack is just completly made animated. I've had it happen a couple times. The problem is being lucky enough to have that happen and have that pack have a legendary.

>draft haven
>no guardian sun
>get 5 swords that only go face
kill me

>Fight a forest in arena
>He gets a perfect start you could find in ranked and keeps getting all the right cards

What the fuck is this shit
Its like I queued for ranked with my shitty arena deck

You're just trash.

>Black Prince's Stealth stat
Dammit, 102 with a S5 spall liner, and another 20 if I give her the T3 engine.
Are Uber Doro / Emil any good? I need to move up from Hetzer/Su-8 but I really only have SPs.

You can always hope to roll Renge instead of the new loli squad when idol-shit comes back around. Or maybe she'll be broken there too.

Wait, he plays Shadowverse?

He played it one time like yesterday or somethign

>100,000 points in two weeks
>Only ~100 points per win with win streak gone
>Need to win ~71.4 times per day

New gacha.is here.

I hate swimsuit meme, wish we had gotten more interesting outfits before hitting them

CUTE

Dumped all my gems, got no 4*s or swimsuits. Oh well.