/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3124

Going to be shit Edition

Previous thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/(KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

sketchtoy.com/
shg28.deviantart.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

for Miki

First for Rin!

Nth for exercise!

For love, peace and harmony.

i want to exercise with hanako by having lots of fuck

Nth for a happy Hana!

Bros, and peace between us all.

Glad you like it.

Also, I didn't know you had a DA

shg28.deviantart.com/

Thought if I'm going to start doing this, I might as well put it somewhere permanent, and attached to me, rather than floating in the ether, you know?

Yeah, always a good idea to have a DA if you draw. I know I have some, it's from waaay long ago though.

Oh I didn't know you used to draw. Or maybe I did and just forgot. I think you said you did colourings right?

lots of fuck

I've done lots of things. I used to draw a lot when I was younger but I gave it up. I've had a few drawings since then but I think they're more rusty. Also drawn a few things on PC only like this one.

Oh, well what's stopping you from drawing, if there is any reason? I know there's plenty of things that have petered off for me simply because I got bored of it

Hey SHG, is that pic you're drawing for Taker a plump Lilly or no? I'd like to see a normal Lilly from you if you have one

Why was I banned from the discord?

Because for dumb reasons it seems, not wanting people to fight or something.

I wasn't fighting with anyone.

Well it's more so with the current established people, but like I said a dumb reason.
also it's me butt, could you accept the chat invite, if you don't mind that is

I was being friendly and ignoring biggus dickface, why was i banned?

I took a while but never really got as good at it as I wanted. Also when I finished school, perhaps, because I did a lot of drawing there.
Anyway I drew that using this if you're curious, sketchtoy.com/ , try it sometime, it's fun. You also get to re-play the drawing process once you finish.

Other people were arguing about you being there

I was being friendly. I just wanted to chat.

Wrong one, obviously.

Glad you're interested! Just a normal Lilly, it's gonna take a while, but I'll be sure to update you when it's done!
Shameless self-plug: Follow me on dA at shg28.deviantart.com/ for updates

Ah I got you. What do you do on it? all it seems to be is a basic drawing tool, am I missing something?

Yeah, it's basic, just fun, it wiggles, you can share the link with others.

Okay, well thanks for showing me, looks like some fun!

I actually don't have a DA, I'm more of a lurker. Maybe I'll get one. Your Emi looks nice

If you got one it'd be great, if not, dw I get it haha, I'll probably have it done in a few days, it's gonna be a challenge, doing 2 characters I've never done before, to a high standard
And thank you! I'm glad you like it user

I'll see if I can find my old link sometime so I can show you my animated version.
I can show you some others of mine for now if you want, like this one.

It can be useful for commenting on art as well, if that's your thing.

As always, let me know if you need help as you're doing the new drawing.

fcd are you alive anymore?

So why a fat Lilly? Why not like a fat I don't know Rin or something

Because rinfags are a different kind of awful.

Evening, Friends. How goes it?

Evening man, I'm good. How bout you anything good happen recently?

Rinfags write an autistic Rin. True Lillyfags make fat Lilly's, it's how the world works

That'd be 'Lillys' actually.

What do I look like, a fat Lilly writer? I don't need no English do the goods

That's good to hear, friend. I'm tired. It's been a day where one problem turns into six.

So now I'm sitting on the porch, listening to crickets and thunder.

Good evening
Fluff confirmed not true Lillyfag
Sounds comfy

Gee, just trying to help.

hanako is for

Sounds like you found a relaxing moment man, wish the people weren't doing work near me so I could enjoy a similar thing.

''Twas me joshing to cover myself, friendo.

Wrong apostrophe, buddy.

Oh, and you shouldn't have capitalised the t. You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?

>sounds comfy

It's alright, save for the flies.

Its interesting, when a big thunder clap rumbles through all the crickets stop chirping for a bit.

I hope you can find a relaxing moment, friend.

>hope you can find a relaxing moment
Thanks man, hope you don't get many more problems.

Will do Ken, thanks for the offer

Hey man, you alright?

Thanks, friend.

>Hey man, you alright?

I'm not one fire, being stabbed, mauled by a bear, being attacked by bees or any combination thereof, so I shouldn't complain.

How about yourself, friend?

Okay so you're all "alright" who the fuck cares. You always are so why do people need to ask every two fucking minutes. Write it in the OP or something.

Well that's good, but just because someone else has it worse (like that poor bastard with the bear) doesn't invalidate your own problems

I'm actually really tired so I'm gonna hit the hay

Goodnight /ksg/, love you all and hope you have a great week!

Something happened with a bear?

Rest well, Friend.

Good evening, Cast. pasture problems?

Yea, Taker got eaten by a bear

When he was done, the bear asked for "moar."

Whaddup ksg?

Night dude

Being a dick again? Nothing ever changes here

This place is becoming the trips own group chat and it's fucking annoying.

We should fight back. The KSG is for everyone.

It's pretty frikin easy when you don't reply to him/them/whoever the fuck toy don't want to talk to.

Cause Lilly is the best, no matter her appearance. What matters is on the inside

Evenin', Kenji, storm blew down a tree on a section of fence DEEP in the pen. Elk are fine, but I'm pretty sure one of the deer managed to jump the fence there and got loose, though it remains to be seen.

My grandfather, for some damn reason nobody can figure out, decided to take our bulldozer back to the spot and it broke down. So after me and my uncle got the trees cut, the wood moved, and the fence mended, we had to figure out what was wrong with it. I'm not a mechanic, but it had something to do with the batteries not charging as the thing was running, so we had to jump it every ten minutes or so to get it out.

THEN halfway back, my uncle's truck's transmission blew out, so we had to get another guy to come up and tow it out of the woods.

Doesn't help that the temperature peaked to about 100 today, with no wind. Lots of running back and forth and what not. Always fun.

That's unfortunate.

I know I'm not helping the matter, what with the 'BLOG', but if you ignore the trips that are here just for the attention, it usually helps.

that banana's in for a wild night, i'd wager

>This topic I don't like keeps being talked about
>Lets talk about it more by talking about not talking about it
Seriously, if you don't like something, don't pay attention to it? Like it's that simple.
But user, inside her is where she stories all her fatty treats

Blogposting is fine. It's what we should thrive on. The trips reply to eachother though.

Was the bear named gluttony?

That sucks. Well, as long as you got it going again it's all good.

Blog posting, I couldn't care less about. I love you bastards and like getting to know you.
Is the other ones I don't care for, that come here literally for the attention and to say "stop posting about your trip preference."
SHG and Undie are my favorites, and they've blog posted in the past plenty.

>Liking Undertaker
>A literal killer

Do I have to point out the obvious fact that people, including your fav newtrips, blog for your attention? God you silly anons are daft.

Yea, that's why I fucking like him. I wouldn't have done it any fucking differently, and the ashole deserved it for dealing heroine

That's the thing, both undie and SHG contribute, while all these others (patient, senses) just criticize and tell us all to shut up

Both criticism and debate are contributions, buddy.

Okay, so I'm more than a bit hazy on this and have seen it mentioned before, what exactly happened?

Does it matter? Ask him yourself

Night man, hope no kills you in your sleep.

>while all these others (patient, senses) just criticize and tell us all to shut up

Wouldn't that constitute spam, falling within the purview of Global Rule 10?

it's been a while since i've seen that much effort put into a fake

Don't be a dick, we're not exactly specific in explaining and you can't blame the guy for being curious.
Undie's talked about it before. His girl was into pot, and some dude sold her heroine. She overdosed on it and died, and he started becoming more open with people and going to parties to find who sold it to her. He eventually found the guy at a party and confronted him, and the guy pulled a knife and tried to stab him. Taker turned it on the other guy and killed him.
It's was self-defense, and the trash had it coming for dealing heroine and letting people kill themselves.

Who, them? I suppose it would. I don't even know what they get out of it desu

I mean I guess not... Was just curious... I'm not gonna be like "hey didn't you kill some guy you fucking looney" tho

And you guys wonder why nobody leaks you stuff anymore.

;)

And you idiots unironically believe in this story?

Shit man... I'm so glad I stayed out of that stupid drug culture in school.
Fuck Miki and her weed

Weeds not bad man. It's all the other garbage that gets you

>"""""anymore"""""
it never happened in the first place newfriend, don't get offended that nobody fell for it

Everybody look at this math loving loser

:^)

i've never seen the cover before

Love for you all.

Here's an actual "leak," because you're all a bunch of flaming faggots.

Most here don't deserve it.

shizune makes my dick leak

wicked.

We all have our moments.

nice fake

yours is out of date

Eww Shizune
It's okay user, I'll always be here for you

Who is that in the image? I haven't seen her in game