/moeg/ - Moege General

Moege General #1

This general is for the discussion of Moege visual novels.

Kindly talk about waifus appropriately to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fID0-1vxN1A
youtube.com/watch?v=7tYs5SRCePk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daily reminder that moeges are the cancer killing Visual Novels. Such a unique medium is being wasted on these pointless romps through which virgins, neets, and other types of losers live out their fantasies.

>tfw no Flowers torrent

Unless you're a virgin, neet, or other type of loser, in which case it's great. And given we're on Veeky Forums, it seems like a pretty solid fit.

I like lolis.

Daily reminder that you are a faggot and should fuck off to your JOP hugbox.

Fuck off you're the cancer killing /moeg/

I like you

>/moeg/
Fortunately, we're on /vn/

I'm down as fuck for this gen. I hope you guys don't mind if I post cute girls from non translated games.

Anyone hyped for Clochette's new game?

Can you not fuck with the OP?
Retard

Someone who actually cares enough make a good detailled OP description for the next one

Thank god for this thread. I just can't stand the autism in that other general.

post pics ans we will see.

ok

EOP here post cute girls to encourage me to learn Japanese

lets not start off with inflammatory remarks.

Please everyone watch this and calm down.

youtu.be/fID0-1vxN1A

Yes.

cute as fuck, post more of the one in the left

Dw guys, I'll be back later posting for more, I just need to work atm.

Isn't this just /vng/?

Yea sadly I am working right now so I can't post my favourite pics.

By the way guys, majou koi nikki is really good, you are going to love it. The TL is already at 32% after only a few months, and they have a whole team working on it instead of one drama filled epeen translator.

No. /vng/ is much more autistic about big "hits" while this is for your run-of-the-mill hentai games that feature cute grills that pander to permavirgin fantasies. Not that that's a bad thing at all.

TL;DR: They focus on plot, we focus on "plot"

yeah but some autist in /vn/ took a joke too far and now we have to hope this thread bricks before some faggot bumps it to 750 and they make another.

What if I like all ages moege?

Most all ages moeges on portables are just PC ports of R-18 moeges stripped of H-scenes.

"joke" Are you retarded? The two communities are obviously extremely different and can't co-exist. There's no reason why they shouldn't be split.

Fuck off, dovac.

I actually want this, it's kind of dumb lumping everyone that reads visual novels in the same box when taste can differ soo much, even if it is a niche. if katawa shoujo can do it so can moegen.

What about Amagami, kimikiss, photo kano, love plus?

I love this general.
Rise best girl.

I'm an EOP too, I'm currently studying so I can play her route.

Please don't go, guys! I want all to be united. Alicesoft fags should come together with us too.

She is super cute, too bad game over slowed down so fast after picking a girl. Big tit American was best girl. SO FUCKING SOFT.

But she's shit though.

Senren looks cool.
Too bad it's unhookable ;_;

What the fuck is the point of this general? back to /vn/.

ENOUGH, I'M DOING IT, I CAN LEARN JAPANESE!

I kinda like her

Your taste is shit user-kun.

>Too bad it's unhookable ;_;
Oh god, and I was planning on reading it soon. Fuck everything.

To talk about moege? Are you dumb? You can talk about them here without getting shit on with like minded people.

Isnt this thread supposed to be the everything but Chuuni thread?

It is very sinple Japanese excluding the plot parts. You can do it user.

So now we have 2 threads to shitpost in and go full retard?
nigga, we both know the idiots from the main thread will follow here to express their hate for all things moe.

Really?
Guess, I'll give it a try.

Is this the new /vn/?

Moege only, if your love for cute girls can't overcome a language barrier you need to go back.

Solely for anything cute focused. Plot games go on /vn/.

Somehow this feels right, like how things should be

>le chuunifags wanting this thread to die
>posts in here
>mfw

I really want to try this game, but I can't stand the bullying. I've read there is even a fisting scene, that' too hardcore for me.
Such a dilemma.

Plotcucks SEETHING right now in /vn/

Does this mean we can finally properly talk about why Maya gave many people diabeetus?

>but I can't stand the bullying

You're cute user.

Things that never happened, dude

Fuck this VN looks so good and pretty but it gets so much hate.

who is this qt? Is she an older sister?

You know what fuck it, Im down with having this general. Lets get a proper OP set up, with out own recommendation chart and everything.

This could be like a new start.

Hanabira to Ribon is cute
youtube.com/watch?v=7tYs5SRCePk

/moeg/ + /haniho/ + /blog/ broship for lyfe. Fuck /vn/.

>generic tomboy #2314

Isn't it getting tled? Also people suddenly turned on hoshizora and favourite because of chuunifag memes. It's why we need this gen.

I'm new to moege.
Just played Shuffle, and now playing Noble Works.
Shuffle is shit though

>he doesn't know about Maya

Go read noble works right now. Bring insulin.

I fucking love moege

Majo koi nikki is kamige of moege. I am telling you right now, the perfect blend of moe and plot. DL the partial patch.

>Isn't it getting tled?
The translation reached 100% and was sniped by and sold out to Sekai Project, so it's unlikely we'll see it translated anytime soon if at all.

I see best girl in the background.
>tfw best girl in the game is from a past game.
Yuzu really has the deepest lore.

this

she wasn't bad, though i agree she kinda felt generic, but her cute scenes tho

yeah, wait for dracu riot too, when it comes out, they said it's quite good

post the chibi of her getting her "breast" touched for the first time.

H-code when?

Maya is shit.

Luckily I screenshotted that moment as well

Maya>Akari>Sena>Pinkblob

Fuck, that really sucks. So SP does not even have the rights yet? they bought the tl just incase they could get the rights?

They are stalling time since SP doesn't have the cash ready.

Yeah, no.
Sena > Akari > Hinata > black hair girl that I forgot the name of > Maya

Moege are good

Sena a cute too, but her route was awful, and a lot of her CG was pretty bad too.

>her route was awful, and a lot of her CG was pretty bad too
There's something wrong with your head.

What are some moege where I can reject girls and make them sad? I like that.

Should we make separate recommendation charts for translated and untranslated moege?

You cannot seriously argue either point.

A lot of translated ones.
From the top of my head: Shinikiss, Koichoco, Princess Evangile , Clannad,etc.

If they lose money every year how will they ever have the money ready? Another KS?

Is Hapymaher moege or plotge? Art and character makes it look cute as fuck, but synopsis sounds kind of serious

Sure, why not. Im serious, lets have this bitch stick around. I dont care if this place gets filled with "jops" as long as on topic.

Moege and then plotge.
Let's be serious the plot is garbage but the twists make it worth playing.

>protag with a face
might as well be ntr

I love koichoco, I wonder if we will ever see nonchans route tled even if it is all ages.

Supposedly it's basically a nukige

Both, but the plot is slowed down for moegr parts. It's honesty kinda twisted, I am sure you will love it when the tl is out. Make sure to buy it if you can. If you can't at least spead the word.

koichoco made me cringe so hard.

Did the writer for that forget that it was all taking place at a FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL?

Not the guy originally asking about it, but I plan on it. I like supporting MG projects when the subject appeals to me, and this one seems right up my alley. Supposedly it was also received well on EGS