help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-updates/

>General Sims Information:
pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/index.php

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Mods and Custom Content:

- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/RDKeBuTG
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Sims 1 + Complete Collection: pastebin.com/akQ8QXWq
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/m47uZqct

>Downloading Tray Files for Version Mismatch:
pastebin.com/aWC3Nc0T

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/TXiybiTu

>/tsg/ Sim Downloads:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WyivmPslqRVwU8eRLcY1a_SGFrdQ4qEVI1Oee3mXdTA/edit?usp=sharing

>Archive/Other Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pQmpjFmB9yg
youtube.com/watch?v=zhKK5cc-hmY
youtube.com/watch?v=Xwan8GkQHPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UF6RgsOYEdM
youtube.com/watch?v=UYGp226FIho
simsvip.com/2016/08/17/sims-4-city-life-listed-next-expansion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oy vey

Thanks OP

I only play Sims 3 and 4 off and on and these threads are always a trip.

So, did I get the 'Tired young father with two hi-energy children and a full time job' look down?

>tfw fuck monogamy

I know what kind of song /tsg/ would sing if they were doing metal

youtube.com/watch?v=pQmpjFmB9yg or maybe
youtube.com/watch?v=zhKK5cc-hmY

I was thinking they would play this youtube.com/watch?v=Xwan8GkQHPQ

Not bad. Might make him more balding though, and maybe some "salt and pepper" style hair color if you really wanted to make him worn out

youtube.com/watch?v=UF6RgsOYEdM

That's some good shit!

Eeeh?

Stress, man. It makes your hair turn grey and fall out. But he looks good either way.

youtube.com/watch?v=UYGp226FIho

Get some make up round his eyes, make it look like he's got some serious bags around them.

add the laugh-lines looking skin mask as well. Makes the face look tired.

He's supposed to look 'young' too, if I go that far i might as well make an adult

aight far enough famalam

Well, I'm all out of ideas. So, uh.. auf wiedersehen, until next EP, bis bald!

al right faggots, is TS4 worth playing yet?

Yes.

Worth buying? Probably not.

We get this question every single thread. It's worth playing, there's been much added since its shitty launch.

If you like making your own stories and characters, yes, but don't give EA money. Pirate it or nothing.

Yes.
It has content now.

I damn hope this new /tsg/ town has a house for Betty by the time it's done

Anyone have a recommended link to pirat TS1? I have a hankering of nostalgia for it. Also can't for the life of me find it

Also recommended mods

Just google the ts1 pack torrent. I wish I could remember any decent TS1 mods, the best that comes to mind is the content off the 8th deadly sim, which still exists and for free now.

>officer found out of uniform on the job

So, for a new player to the sims, would you recommend 3 or 4? I'm not going to buy them so there isn't really any negative to installing both but I got shitty speeds.

pic unrelated

Bitch please, Lydia has no uniform.

>local cop loitering around docks. awaiting sex traffickers?

If you're new, just go with 4 since you won't feel like you're missing any content.

She looks best out of uniform

Wink wink nudge nudge

Is it possible for a sim to reach weaponized levels of cuteness? Because that's where Kim is now.

A million times 4.
3 barely works, it's a mess.

You're going to have fun with what 4 has to offer right now. It has enough content to enjoy, especially for a new player. Find a torrent with all the content, this is really important, I would not recommend it without the expansions-game packs-stuff packs. After that, check out the cracks pastebin in the op for the latest patch and dine out.

If you get tired of it, then you can think about 3 and the tons of content it has.

I was thinking that. I was watching a few videos on youtube and I could definitely see that TS3 was quite laggy. Any torrents you would recommend because kickass went down.

>nearing the end of 2016
>still no Create-a-Style

God. damn. it.

It's not going to happen. They'd have to recreate every piece of clothing in the game to facilitate it.

dude just make the color of x texture a RGB variable that people can change

Like this?

That would probably end up looking pretty bad with how colors are currently baked onto the textures. It's a long stretch of an idea, but maybe they could release a color wheel down the road with textures that support it and the community could simply go back and retrofit older textures with it. I highly doubt that will happen, I'm 98% sure the limited method we have now is here to stay. On the bright side, we do have some pretty kick ass tools like sims 4 studio that let you add swatches for any piece of clothing you want if you have so much as the slightest experience with texture editing.

why did i even have a captcha put in i don't want to waste it

>lonely cat noises

Which one will I play more, lads?

Sims 1 mite b cool

Why were all the bartenders in TS3 so hot?

Maybe Sims 3 is more realistic in that female bartenders dress to be sexy and earn more tips. In Sims 4 they're more conservative looking.

I know the ones in Bridgeport were usually pretty easy on the eyes. In my version of Sunset Valley Extended, Anne Song almost always ends up being a bartender. I don't know if that's coincidence or intentional.

Either way I alter her with MasterController to be hot. Sexy bartenders can be a lot of fun IRL. You can mess with them but it's only fair to give them a good tip at the end of the night.

When Lydia retires from the Police, she'd make one hell of sexy bartender.

>half the time anne is wearing this shit when my sims go to the bar
>have to use MasterController to change her outfit

Ditch the moo moo, you grumpy skank. Don't you want those fat tips? I could put you back in the bikini ...

She'll never give up being a detective. Shame too, she can mix a drink like a pro. I guess that's a perk of being a functional alcoholic?

>no Lydia walking around the bar in a half-shirt, showing off her abs while she hands out drinks and cynical, world weary advice and occasionally smashing a bottle over the head of troublemakers

Is that why Lyongale got chubby?

I'm going to continue this build today.
I'm so glad we have a lock system
Its still very bare bones and things are subject to change.

She used to hang out at the pool themed bar in Bridgeport from time to time doing some of those things for free.

fml

God DAMN

Is that the insane asylum?

Extree extree! Husband found dead with a smiling smug face. Wife is no where to be found, just like the feeling in my bum orphan's legs. I really wish someone would buy me papers, so I get walk again.

God I hope it is. Kim needs to be in there.

user, you stay off of them goofballs.

It's going to be a classy/sterile white mental hospital.
But its the bones of it. I'm prolly going to spend a few days on it. idk.
It will have to be perfect to my eye.
It already pisses me off that for some reason the fence for the chainlink fence wouldnt work. Something about the fence needing to be shorter.

make meh. beotch. Cumith at thee yee sallywag!

user I know it feels good right now. But sooner or later them goofballs gonna take over your soul. Then before you know it you'll be giving handjobs at stoplights for your next fix. Trying to convince the cops you're selling oranges and putting them right in people's laps through the car windows. But they don't buy your story so you have to give them handjobs for free.

You need Jesus in your life, not goofballs. Pic related, it's me after breaking free of goofball addiction.

The GTW jail fence/door is the worst fucking tease.
Someone needs to do a replacement for their tags or something

Yeah.. YEAH.
Its annoying.
Locked doors will help me greatly.
Sims 4 smarter sims.

I still prefer the door lock mod, it has more settings.
Too bad it's out of date.

Fucking christ, if I get kermit slippers, I might get addicted just so I can get clean again.

>go on xsims.de for nude mods
>site has an all in one pack
>makes both females and males nude
>Download
>Must have a registered account to download
>make account
>activation e-mail gets sent
>Nothing comes
>remake account under gmail account
>It arrives instantly
>register account
>download again
>same message
>Still logged in
>check the forums
>They have supporter only downloads
>All the good ones are locked behind it along with the all in one pack and basic male nudity
>mfw

punch bella in the tit

Why would you ever fuck anything other than an alien? They can be whatever you want them to be

>Can't tell if she's checking me out or being a judgmental socialite snob.

She's probably thinking about how her diamonds are bigger than hers because her husband comes from old money

>"Wanna ..."
>"No."
>"But Mortimer ..."
>"No."
>"I can lock him in his shed ..."
>"NO."

>Pirate Sims 4 with all released content
>make a sim
>Only 2 life states
>No witch, Ghost, Genie, Fairy, Werewolf, Vampire, genie, or mermaid
>Musical career fused with comedian and now called Entertainer rather then having symphonic or rock star
>Sims just disappears off the lot to go to work instead having a car show up
>"Town" is just a 2D image
>Limited color options compared to 3's style system
>People recommend this shit just because it runs better

I feel like Sims 4 is the Fallout 4 of the series while Sims 3 is the new vegas of it.

Are any of the gamepacks worth paying money for?

fallout 4 is a good game

TRIGGERED

I bought backyard,kids and movie stuff. I'm the most dissapointed with backyard stuff. CAS stuff is boring, one of the key objects that people were most hyped about is borked(the bird feeder, there's no fluid movements of the birds.)
Kids stuff brings a bunch of cute CAS items and buildmode objects and the void monsters part of it is fun. I like this one, although kinda peeved it didn't really bring anymore gameplay to the kids lifestage itself.
Movie stuff brought movies to watch, and they're all throwbacks to sims 3 (There's only like one movie per genre though, and most of the time nobody ever sits down to watch the damn thing) buildmode objects are super colorful and bright, goes well with Kids Stuff. CAS items are pretty hipster, if you're into that kinda thing, go for it.
Tl;dr
Backyard Stuff; no
Kids stuff: yea
Movie stuff: double yea
idk about any other pack though.

>so I told her they were my blood diamonds, since I added a new one to my necklace every time I killed someone. The transition in her facial expression from judgmental little cupcake to scared little puppy made me feel warm inside.

Watch LGR's videos on each one and decide for yourself as they're all really dependent on your taste. I found Kid's stuff and Spa day to both be excellent.

That's a great comparison actually. TS3 is an outstanding game running on a dogshit terrible engine, much like New Vegas.

>"I hear Cornelia's available, go fuck her instead, Bella"

I wonder if other sims forums or leddit make Bella out to be a disloyal whore or if we do that almost exclusively here? Jeez I don't get out of Veeky Forums much.

I need help.

I'm trying to make a massive weeaboo sim, so I need things like anime wall scrolls figurines a bunch of blu ray box sets and some weeb wallpaper. I checked simsresource but all they have is shit like Detective conan, pokemon, and generic mainstream shit. If I'm doing weeaboo mode I'll make sure to stay true to the source material. I will post pics when finished

simsvip.com/2016/08/17/sims-4-city-life-listed-next-expansion/

Maybe the reason they took so long is because they were adding a fucking downtown to the game

The better question is is there a complete torrent yet?

Check Tumblr and google to find kawaii and weeb CC.

If you want some weeaboo hairstyle check out some of the ones from SimLaughLove and pastel-sims

OHOHOHO YES. Fucking cities finally. I hope this isn't as terrible as I imagine it will be, if we could just have TS2 style apartments again, I'd be happy.

Get Sims 4 Studio and make some custom swatches for existing objects. I've made tons myself.

I posted it last thread, but here it is again.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0af28b78a20423aa7a53ad2d478c7384c066371b&dn=The.Sims.4.Deluxe.Edition.v1.20.60.1020.Incl.Dine.Out&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fglotorrents.pw%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexplodie.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337%2Fannounce

>yfw after this we get gentrification mods that raise the rent of apartments

Don't start getting good ideas yet, it'll hurt all the more when EA stomps on our dreams.

Thank you friend.

Well I think the old card was Boinked. Because it would heat up slowly and crash in the 50s'c. This one isn't pushing 40'c until I play in full screen mod. No crashes yet, played overwatch for about 20mintues on decent graphical settings. Expect Kim stories soon.. Soon.

Back to stress testing. Building these two cunt's a mini mansion.

>"God I want to lick those Trapeziums"

*Trapeziusi?
*Trapeziusus?

Fuckin' shoulder muscles!

She definitely has some missile-launching power shoulders.

Kim dreams every night about being wrapped in those arms, struggling to breath. Its orgasmic

Any Sims Youtubers you guys can recommend? Preferably focusing on 3 or 4, never played the original and the second game wasn't for me.
I already watched my fair share of Andrew Arcade and I may want to get into Robaz's Sims 3 videos, but they maybe a bit too juvenile. Any recommendations?

Lifesimmer, XUrbanSimsX, Deligracy, CaptainSauce, The Sims Supply,Aviatorgames