/owg/ overwatch general

SALTY EDITION

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gamespot/status/766024456946982912
youtube.com/watch?v=atKUCxXanXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

QTmaker!

Is useless now

Is there any way to check out this game's player base sorted by region/country?
If it's in the OP just say so.

REMINDER TO ALL COMPETITIVE TRY HARD PEOPLE
STAY OUT OF MY COMFY QUICK PLAY!!!!!!!

salty genji mains are my spirit animal

For real though why the fuck did Blizzard undo the projectile changes? The other two buffs to Hanzo are enough. This shit better not make it to live. There are other ways to fix projectile heroes instead of giving them laughably forgiving aim.

How the fuck are you supposed to aim with McCree? Is the hitreg buggered or does moving fuck up where the hit goes?

When does this PTR nonsense actually make it to the real game?

>Watchpoint: Gibraltar’s first checkpoint has been removed

Thank god. I've been wanting this change for forever.

>Genji main chimp-out

Best girl.

did they fix Pharah?

blue

Only Tanks should be allowed to 1v1 and insta-kill people! :)

can I type "gg easy"?

because I will

agreed!
BUFF D.VA!

So now that the meme flood gates are officially open, what should we expect next?

Obese Mei skin? Linkin Park t-shirt for Reaper? Healslut Mercy attire?

I now finally have D.Va emotes worth owning
I didn't like any of her vanilla ones, Heroic was good enough

>pick symmetra on KotH (PTR comp)
>when autistic fucks start complaining tell them "just a game"
>see them threatening to report me

This is fucking fun.

is best

mfw lucio nerf

Now Genjifags have been removed I can play Tracer without people saying we don't need Tracer swap.

wait how do we know this?

>Willing being useless
worst type of scum.

I want to rape crying inaba.

I had a feeling that's what these lines were for but I figured they would just overwrite what people were typing if they were reported enough, not a blanket censor for 4 fucking letters. Reddit babs are the worst.

it's honestly a minor nerf outside of KOTH

and he was broken on KOTH

it's a good change, and I say this as a lucio player

Thinking about getting an m+kb adapter because I play on PS4 (all my friends got it for ps4) and 100+ hours in I still feel like slow shit.

Anyone have any experience with them? Worth it?

> Linkin Park t-shirt for Reaper
that would be unironically hilarious.

>pharah shitters
if you can't play a real hero you don't have a say in balance

Why the fuck is there not another queue for playing with premades.

If the ones on your team are shitters you will lose 100% of the time.

"Real hero" being a Tank, right?

it emulates the analog sticks. it has dead zones and feels nothing like using a KB+M on PC. it works for stomping the literal puppies that play on console though

cute

>Blizzard takes away my gentle, playful, banterous "gg ez"
>Just call enemy team a bunch of stupid niggers instead

Thanks reddit!

>Veeky Forums bans cuck baka desu senpai
>Blizz bans gg ez

DELETE THIS

Ehh, enemy team basically always has one too so the advantage is negated

It's a major nerf in organized high level games. Speed boosting to kite ultimates or chase down kills is massive. For shitters who just use it do boos their team from spawn or onto the point won't miss it much.

it will encourage people to get around the filters and say it even more. bad move by blizz tbqh.

It hardly even makes sense that there's a checkpoint there. It wasn't even the *sudden death* checkpoint because it was functionally pointless.

Considering I get stomped, and considering I play 99% of FPSes on my PC and am good at them, it's fucking irritating at this point. Especially now that I am high-level. I hate being wiped by consolefags.

But what do you mean it feels nothing like KB+M? All I really want is to be able to use the mouse itself for aiming

>be me
>be roadhog
>about to rain armageddon on the enemy team and turn them into ground beef with my ult
>mcREEE flashbangs me just as i activate it
>get torn to shreds

fuck that hero desu

>It's a major nerf in organized high level games.
which is a good kind of nerf. it doesn't kill his pub appeal but makes him less effective in the bracket where he's OP

if only they could do that to winston as well

I used it for Destiny on PS4. My K/D in Crucible went from 2.8 to 4.3, It really helps if you already know how to use a mkb and understand fps in the first place.

>try quickplay because tired of 40s players who don't know shit about team composition or just simply getting rolled every match
>it's somehow even worse

new dva emotes

Good pic, I'll save this and maybe jerk off to it if you know what I mean

>Zarya's new laughing emote

Can't wait to spam that after wiping the enemies with an ult. It'll makes people as mad as the Schadenfreude emote in TF2 does.

>characters that lose to dps in 1v1s unless the dps horribly misplay

???

Lucio will always be broken in pubs aswell because he doesn't require a brain to play.

I would pay money for a Linkin Park t-shirt Reaper. Maybe add a Shadow the Hedgehog hoodie over it.

Thankfully the only acronym that matters still works

kys

At least you can leave

twitter.com/gamespot/status/766024456946982912

KEK what a bant master :)

The word filters are pointless, people will always bypass it. And now the chat is filled with the same fucking phrases because people are retards.

it tricks the console into thinking you're using analog sticks, which means all the problems that analog sticks have will be on your mouse input. i had a XIM3 for BF3 because all of my friends were yuppie gentrifiers who played on xbox, supposedly it's a lot better now

Why are the laugh emotes so bad? All the laughs sound so forced and creepy, like they VAs were held at gunpoint or something.

Genji's anime villain laugh and Reaper's MUAHAHAHA are pretty good though.

>Hanzo will now experience a 30% decrease in speed while aiming (formerly 40%)
>Maximum projectile speed has been increased by 30%

>make the most bullshit sniper in the game even more idiot proof

Are you fucking kidding me. He can already peek better than the actual dedicated sniper character, and now he gets even more shit ON TOP OF his already garbage projectile hitboxes? Who dreams this shit up?

i fucking mad

>be mcree
>think I have a good high noon spot as I turn the corner they are all behind cover
>try to cancel
>all right lost my ult
Fuck you blizzard you either need to buff his movement speed or lock on time if we can't cancel to keep ult.

Why is she such a qt?

Quickplay is annoying. Attack in comp is so easy but in quickplay people are content to sit at a choke point all game and get a loss.

wut da fug

>All of those things are situational. and any good Mercy player worth their salt thinks twice about positioning and about where the ult will put their teammates.

Sure, but they're also weaknesses of her kit that other healers don't really share. I'm just not convinced that an extra 10 HP/s will tip the scales of balance in her favor. Especially since her utility is still kinda shit.

d.va's laugh makes my dick hard

Do this one next

>She'll never be real
>She'll never be viable again

> don't care if the meta is against her
> love her too much to play another support

you DID get your top500 icon... right?

Do 5 games with Torbjörn rivet gun, then do 5 games with McCree revolver. Compare your stats.
Now use your brain: can an additional 5 damage justifies a slow projectile affected by gravity?

Why did they undo the hitbox fix for PTR, I thought everyone liked that change?

thick thighs

what the fuck is this....... are people really this pathetic? using VR to simulate having a video game character girlfriend?

DVa NEEDS a Karin laugh emote.

Please

they need another easy kill character for the genji weebs to flock to after the nerf

No because I have a life outside of video games! LOL!

>are people really this pathetic?
>saying this while on 4chins

weak bait, weak body

>tags: vanilla, kissing, leglock, impregnation, nakadashi, wedding dress, Zarya
>never

>destroy team on attack
>gg ez cause that shit is about to go out of style
>rest of my team joins in
>couple grouped up get super upset and set themselves toward beating us
>they get destroyed again
>refuse to leave but refuse to accept the bants
>many rounds later
>only one of the two is left
>on my team
>silent the whole round
>at the very end just says "this game would be a lot better without a chat box"

because they are literal cucks

Well I posted near the top a rather... unfortunate thing that happens to her eyes in that emote

I'll try again

>that filename

Yeah, totally you go.

>Who dreams this shit up?

The team of faggots who thought having 10% of the heroes in the game be fucking snipers was a good idea in the first place.

>pov futa dick sucking
aww yeah baby.

I don't care about e-penis or ranked bullshit with no solid reward.
I will not spend my time, playing with guys who think their life is in line for nothing more than a "pimp my gun skin" and some random spray/icon crap.

How about improving the projectile speed or arc? Or buffing other aspects of the character?

Blizzard came up with two other buffs to Hanzo that help compensate for the fact that he is a projectile character. Wonky hit boxes are a lazy fix.

You have to go back.

The filter should have been a personal option for the people who honestly get anally crusaded over a mindless phrase. That way the only one who sees these dumb filter phrases is the baby who turned the option on for himself and not everyone in the game. That way people aren't encouraged to spam it to meme out in chat.

>>tags: vanilla, kissing, leglock, impregnation, nakadashi, wedding dress, Zarya, childhood friend

it depends on how much faster the extra HP/s will charge her ult

>compare an assault character with a single hitscan weapon to a defense character with a projectile AND a hitscan aimbot turret

Literally two completely different playstyles. They can't be compared.

youtube.com/watch?v=atKUCxXanXA

>Blizzard has an autospam detection system
>that is only triggered when a large number of characters are input over time
>putting this on ggez means anyone who spams gg ez gets a 2 week silence for spaming automatically without reports
It's perfect.

but user... I barely play...

i use an imgur screenshot program and upload from there

most people in the 70s suck and dont play like you describe actually. they just suck less than people lower than 70s lol!