World of Warcraft General - /wowg/

Best race edition

pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Up to date filter lists. Use these if you want to make WoW General Great Again.

Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/5MZkpRsN
Comments:
pastebin.com/rrqMd6fG
Filenames:
pastebin.com/P4af3QiE
Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/GjEZ3Txj

Guilds:
pastebin.com/Mr5JFZwm

General Resources:
wowprogress.com/ (use this to determine what realm you want to make a new character on)
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Previous Thread:

i really miss action cam for female goblins

>friends are Horde only
>want to make a Paladin
>Tauren looks like shit
>Belf will always have the antenna eyebrows sticking out of every helm

send help

How many of you are virgins?

Post /flex RIGHT NOW

Blizzard already announced content for 7.1
>Getting new dungeons based on nostalgia that everyone wanted (Karazan)
>New short (Probably 2-3 boss) raid

Is this the beginning of the golden age

>Tauren looks like shit

But that's wrong

Im so fucking bored I'm considering picking this up again

how are arms warriors?

haven't played since the start of cataclysm

>patch 7.1 already
Is WoW going to make a comeback?

Here's a hot tip:

There's no reason to really like ANY Horde faction leader. There's no reason for the Horde to exist at all at this point.

>Orcs
>should be shipped off to Outland or alt Draenor, they're literally fucking aliens and don't belong on Azeroth in the first place but at least Draenei aren't the fucking default peabrain murdering savages of WoW

>Trolls
>Belong back on their islands. Get a bunch of mages, raise it out of the sea, exile the cannibals and animal fuckers out there or to the jungles/sand/wilderness where no real civilization thrives anyway

>Undead
>self fucking explanatory, should not exist at all

>Tauren
>Peaceful in the first place? No reason to remain in Horde, could easily partner with Alliance or just remain neutral party in their lands. We've killed so many fucking quillboar and centaur that if the Tauren can't hold them off by themselves they don't deserve to remain a race

>Goblins
>Were already a neutral party for gold

>Pandaren
>they are pandaren

>Blood Elves
>Could probably just form their own society at this point

There's 0 reason for the Horde to still be around, they deserve to be killed off or exiled

My favorite zone desu. Egypt must've been a nice place before Islam.

Fem nelfs are the cutest by far

How many hours total to level him to 100 assuming I only queue tank, no RaF and only buy potions to get from 90-100?

i think you mean pandas

Exactly my thoughts, the 5-mans in Wotlk/Cata should have taught Blizz not to make ONLY the new 5-mans relevant. I think 7.1 will be the catchup patch. The 2-3 boss raid will help raiders gear up and clear mythic bosses and the kara loot will help puggers gear up to faceroll normal mode bosses

BElfs should be busty!

Another returning player here. I have a lvl80 Mage and I want to continue playing a Mage, but that character happens to be different race than I want to play and on the wrong server.

Since mounts and pets and achievements and transmogs and titles and shits seem to be account-specific rather than character-specific now, what exactly would I lose if I just made another Mage of another race on another server and used a lvl100 boost on it?

Hi, I'm new to wow and I'm wondering how do you deal with using the spells you want at higher levels?

My action bar got cluttered so I'm using shift + mouse wheel to quickly change 2 sets but I feel there must be a better solution.

jesus christ it's a video game you fucking autist

Male tauren make pretty badass paladins

Gold/professions/reputations.

Interface > Action bars

>pugging dungeon for leveling
>someones on follow
>tank votes to kick
>THATS MY ALT
>kick anyway because fuck you and your laziness
>get this message
>not even trying to dps because I'm busy reading /wowg/
>tfw they're mad as hell

buttmade whorde detected inb4 n-no im alliance a-autist

I'm not mad at people who play Horde I'm mad at the fact that their storyline is garbage and they shouldn't exist anymore and should make way for something more interesting than 10 years of faction conflict

>Tauren Paladin
>Ever
It should have been the fucking undead.
Holy cows lmao xD

whoa

Nothing else at all?

NA /wowg/ guilds:

No Fun Allowed (Illidan, Horde)
RIP in Peace (Sargeras, Alliance)

Whisper anyone online for an invite.

The new Dalaran music gets my dick hard

he's not wrong though you should've been kicked

wow reported

maybe some polymorph spells

should be noted that ogtucker is in nfa

>sign up for heroic 10 ToT, Group Loot
>after jin'rokh RL says okay hold up im gonna bring my alt in
>Another guy says uh, don't really want your alt in so you can get double chance at loot
>RL: tough, I made the group, I can do what I want
>Passes lead to random guy to invite his alt
>whisper guy to kick RL
>he does
>we continue onwards happily, brimming with camaraderie and smugness

good times, good run

>tfw no Khadgar bf

uhhhh...you forgot on illidan?

Any Fire Mages can reccomend some
>Good weak auras
>Good addons
>Good Macros?

>just ganked fags during invasions

sweet revenge

I don't have any more pictures, user, she only made 3

Ten years of conflict with no real resolution or consequences.

It's fucking terrible.

It doesn't matter which faction I play, but I AM alliance if that makes you feel better.

I'm just saying you're retarded if you think they're gonna dismantle the horde and alienate half the playerbase just because it "doesnt make sense". Since when did WoW make sense dude.

>good macros

This is my lazy macro for the combustion phase.

#showtooltip Combustion
/castsequence reset=50 Combustion, Fire Blast, Pyroblast, Fire Blast, Pyroblast, Flame On, Fire Blast, Pyroblast, Fire Blast, Pyroblast

>rehashed dungeon
>3 bosses

wow nice patch without raid tier what next, tinder for erp servers?

>blood elf, tauren and goblins have the best pvp racials
>pandaren, orc and trolls have the best pve racials
Why do people play alliance again?

>7.1 raid "concludes the story in Stormheim"

Holy shit, do we kill Genn?

With Kara getting a 5-man let's talk about how ZG is literally the best format for 5-man dungeons.

>Large sprawling environment
>Healthy mix of trash packs and minibosses
>Trash packs made more interesting by the inclusion of dungeon envrionment mechanics (Cauldrons)
>Actual platforming mechanics (Boulders, Masks shooting flames)
>Numerous optional bosses
>Final boss requires the whole group to be on point, healer needs to kite adds, tank needs to pick up berserkers, dps needs to be careful with how fast they kill berserkers as well as switching to adds now and then, everyone has to be ready to move to a chain if targeted with leap
>Frog dehexing even providing amusing side-element outside of generic monster killing

>their storyline is garbage
wow just has a terrible story in general, it's not something specific to the horde

>it was always shit so it should remain shit

end yourself my man, you're the reason blizzard is too much of a pussy to do anything big lore wise.

I should mention that it's based on you have a heating up proc, or tapping it right when you finish a fireball cast.

Literally already an improvement over WoD
When you set the bar so low it's easy to make things better

You realize that is all coming between the two raids right?

Hows the DPS loss on that?

reminder blood elfs have the highest dps because of crit racial

That's probably what bugged me the most about the new Khara/Dalaran/Ulduar questline

Jaina was RIGHT. She was, and is,100% in the right. No one in their right mind would let people who serve an undead queen, who uses the plague as a weapon, who had a Dreadlord as a confidant, who couldn't even control her own people in Wrath to the point where we had to invade her city for her, into their midst.

You can ALLY at certain key points, but there's no reason to allow the Horde back into Dalaran except for game mechanics.

Jaina was and has always been right, and she's spitting mad about it for a justified reason.

Angry Jaina is best jaina

Literally why would anyone play alliance?

Is it just a faction full of waifufags?

Should I save all these crates for level 100?

I wanted Exodar/Silvermoon destroyed by the legion. Belves/Goats could move into the Courtyard/Crystal Caves respectively.

silly

Alliance are at least justified as The Good Guys, whereas Horde have this weak 'the world is hunting us, the world doesn't accept us' garbage when they keep making decisions to show that no, the Horde should not be trusted or accepted, and continually unleash horror upon Azeroth.

Meanwhile Horde fanboys are still butthurt over orc internment camps after the orcs genocided an entire continent

good, that filth should have never existed in the first place, leave my qt3.14 husbando alone ;_;

ye

I mostly use it for PvP.

But if you don't spec Pyromaniac, 0 loss. Probably a gain unless your reactions are spot on, because the macro reacts quicker than you can.

I generally have enough time to throw off all possible pyroblasts + meteor before combustion ends.

You have to do the meteor yourself. No macro for that, sadly.

save em till 100

UGLY GNOME SPOTTED
TURN ON UPDATED FACES YOU NINTENDO 64 FUCK

Is it me or the game has become at least 80% cosmetic content and 20% playable content?

Hell only 2 months since resub and I'm as bored as a log

Don't worry though, because Sylvanas has a bunch of thirsty neckbeards and women who like her, her history will now become meaningless and she'll become a hero, mark my words.

And Jaina will die as a raid boss. Just watch. God forbid someone wants to fight the opposing faction. It's fucking sad how it's become the norm to just ally with the other faction. Why even bother with opposing factions at this point? They haven't fought each other in like forever, nor will they ever again.

Yeah but those waifufags play a lot of healers
And healbots make/break every aspect of the game.
So if you want to succeed you go alliance, it is known.

>racials
>mattering
these are the same shitters that think they lost their 1500 2v2 arena and random BG because they didn't have the human racial

>Putting Viktor Tsoi on this
>implying anyone besides Slavs being born somwhere in the 60's or slavs listening to theire dads music know Tsoi

Seems like a waste of space to me desu

That is going to change in literally two weeks where you'll have assloads of stuff to grind

>tfw your best friend stopped playing time ago and has zero intentions of coming back

what's his name Veeky Forums

this is worse

>all this Karazhan wank

Why?

Is Medivh going to be the final raid boss?

fel-infested medivh

it was a pretty memorable instance, even if the loot was shit

Yeah being able to silence a healer for 3 seconds totally doesn't matter :^)

VICTORY FOR THE FORSAYKINNN!!!!!!!! FOR SYLVANUS!!!!!!!!!!!

CUTE

This is literally the worst content drought we've ever had. Even SoO was better, since Pandaria had so much shit to do.

There was literally a fucking selfie patch. That was Blizzard's main selling point. That you could take selfies.

>Griftah's Authentic Troll Shoes

arigato mr roboto

It's almost like you're in pre-patch or something.
Just be glad there's anything to do at all for now, dumbass.

cute doggers

>Resubbing at the backend of an already shit expansion

You have only yourself to blame.

Cute dog

>RUN AWAY LITTLE GIRL

/wowg/! that mount you've been farming for has finally dropped!

what is it? how long have you been farming for it? are you ready for eternal peace?

Bravo Blizzard. Love the Easter Eggs. There's a hidden one in the Kara section of the new questline I found running my 5th alt. Tip: There's a 4th object you can reactivate when restoring the custodians in Kara you have to reactivate first. It's hidden.

>tfw some people say professions don't matter in legion like in wrath but others say jc neck has a dps active and some other profession has other stuff and you don't know what to do

playing mage, resubbed from wotlk

none. i haven't. sure.