twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=BPfKD0aDd8U

I hope you've practiced your BlazBlue /fgg/

Daily reminder that SFV is good

sfx sux lmyeowwwww

Anyone wanna play sf5

it hurts to watch this

Those aren't that big.

Reminder that Tekken will let you throw kids off cliffs.

Tfw offline KOF14

Tekken 7 please cum soon all over me.

certain characters are weaker because of their ability to be put in the corner and some are stronger because they are designed to put you in the corner to start their offense, if you change the length of the stage you introduce smash tier where they influence the outcome of the game, stages should never ever interfere with the gameplay and should strive to only be there for aesthetics

Reminder that early access jive still has:

>embarrassing netcode
>broken lobbies
>8 (EIGHT) frames of input delay
>retarded 'anime-lite' gameplay that rewards mashing and dashing over footsies and neutral
>still no challenges
>the most pathetic barebones tutorial ever and that in a game that was supposed to get new people into fighting games

has anyone noticed that flea and toast are literally the same person

>graphic clipping
what a casual

they dont even have the same eye color dumbass

No one likes skullgirls
Or xrd
Or Tekken
>KOF

I want to fuck these BBs

ggs Ryugasaki it d/c'd me but I guess that's enough. had to use gamepad this time around and did way better than last time. that connection tho

tekken has more players than sleep fighter
it will literally take over fighting games because sfv is a half-baked turd
lmaoooooooooooooooooo

source?

Most people will drop Tekken when they realize Akuma alone can't carry a boring ass game

You guys think Dhalsim listens to Benny Lava?

i like Tekken

why do you guys argue over which fighting games are better don't you get tired of it?

shmuplations.com/sfiii/

If anybody is interested on the development of the best FG

Akuma is the only boring thing about Tekken 7 senpai

i don't
i hate this place
i just want to talk about fighting games

Why do you keep defending early access v?

i like all of those. except skullgirls.

Nope. Because then nobody would have anything to talk about till the new FOTM comes out. /fgg/ as long as I remembered it has been /sfgandotherfgsnotsmash/. The honeymoon phase lasted all but a week or so if that.

Its Veeky Forums, people here kind of have a reputation for being like this.

where in na are you? i regurlarly play someone as far as california and its as fine as fighting online bison can get. are you not used to juri because i have mixed opinions on how she plays but not enough games in the match up for it to make up my mind

neato, thanks

I like sg and kof, never tried tekken

There is no perfect game, people like flawed games too.

google.de/search?q=what is .webm

you are welcome user

I am in california silicon valley near palo alto. I hear that connection thing all the time, I got a ton of rollback but was confident it wouldn't be a big issue this time around. It only cost me a few matches I think, so I didn't get too salty. Also that was my first time ever fighting a juri

There is a limit to how flawed a game can be and people still blindly defending it. SFV drove over that line with a big bulldozer and build a shopping mall over it till far into the distance.

Lee looks pretty swag with the FR graphics. Can't wait for the release. It's weird that they didn't show his rage art in the trailer though.

this desu

if any other game came out like that without the sf name it would be deader than death cargo

hear it all the time when fighting east coasters*

They likely did not have enough time to finish it.

maybe it could hint that they're planning on removing them because they're useless and not even that flashy which is the purpose of them. some of them are cool, but they seem more trouble than they're worth.

Is SFV Guile fun?

He looks pretty dope, but I've never gotten into charge characters and that aspect of him scares me.

he's a bad nash

I want an SFM of him fucking his mom!

SFV sucks lmaoooo

They're not really useless, just another aspect to the game like what the v-gauge added to sfv. Personally, I don't mind them.

Why wouldn't they have time? They got around to his rage drive so it could have been put in there somewhere.

Lightning in a fighting game when

That's your opinion, I see SFV players shitting on capcom for their mistakes daily meanwhile it's okay when other companies do it.
And then you have autists like who are here 24/7 to shitpost

>Europe's biggest Anime fighting game tournament
>no dbx2
>no jojo asb
>no one piece burning blood
>not even saint seiya soldiers' soul

this has no right to be called an anime tournament

>Is SFV (...) fun?

>he said something bad (but entirely correct) about this game that I like that means he 'shitposts' 24/7!!!
get a life, guy

hi

I wish I had collected more RQ webms before the update

it'll stop the RQing, right?

Let's ignore that question, as for the moment there isn't enough choices.

Those kusoges are much more of pary games than smash is lmao

that was a ridiculously late cancel

just feels like rage drives do what they should be doing, but way better and even flashier/more satisfying. they just don't really add much and most people are just in your boat: don't mind them. i haven't heard a tekken player say they actually like rage art. at all.

DISSIDIA
I
S
S
I
D
I
A

youtube.com/watch?v=yuj9_0CfjXo

play dissidia

animal ears are kawaii

But you are shitposting here all day.

People say "Rainbow Mika doesn't play Street Fighter", but no one told me she was playing Slammasters II instead.

When are we gonna get Dissidia for the PS4? Shit's literally being run on cabs with PS4s inside, they can't keep it in arcades forever.

I feel sorry for you if you think there's only one guy who voices his dislike of that game

>KoF XIV
>Skullgirls
>pad is banned for PS3 games but not PS4 titles for no reason
>london
>frosty
the UK anime FGC is cancer

that wasnt a cancel

whats stupid is he can divekick from jumping back

but he attacked in the air what the fuck?

Ragedrives only require a white flash but ragearts require different camera angles and maybe animation.

the more i want to play this game the more i think this will never turn out as fun on console

>>pad is banned for PS3 games but not PS4 titles for no reason
Not the reverse? PS3 has quick and easy disconnect unlike ps4 which has disconnect controller hidden deep in a jungle and even stores way more than just 4 connected conroller profiles.
Who asked for this controller profile shit? If you have that then at least allow profile data to be saved on the controller like wii did with 8 or so miis.

Cammy is just like Lightning

Too bad Cammy's playstyle isnt fun

After playing aa full days worth of kofxiv lobbies, I can say that about 80% of the matches have been flawless connections with about 15% being slo-mo, and a final 5% dropping for one reason or another.

I've noticed that some streamers with european languages and chats have been able to join lobbies ive been in labeled as USA lobbies, so its entirely possible that the bad connections have been with random yuros joining lobbies out of their region

True, most rage drives are just modified versions of moves already in the game eg. Brian's is just his b+1. I just don't think they would reveal the character without him being complete or they chose not to show it.

I guess when more people get there hands on the game we'll see different purposes for both. Until then it's just one being the combo extender and the other being the comeback button.

discord link where?

>watching HNK matches
>all those hard earned comebacks from the brink of impending death
no fighting game will ever have that much tension. tekken slow motion is pretty good though but its no round 2 > touch > death

why does the FGC prohibit "thuggery"?

it only stunts female player growth in the community.

I've watched some streams and have noticed that the game is capable of good matches.
Things that slightly worry me is that it doesn't seem that the bars are good indicator of the quality of the connection and that people (reportedly) get sometimes good sometimes bad matches with same people.
Sure Internet is not stable thing, there is fluctuations, but it shouldn't be that bad.

Still, I'm hopeful. As long as there is enough players when the game launches it's likely to find people with good connections and low relative ping.

Is void entering uniel

The only way to get more women into fighters is to have better acceptance of transsexuality

the guy on the right and the guy in the back left look like they have a combined IQ of under 100

its also worth remembering that if they are streaming, their connection will already be worse than if they werent since a large amount of bandwidth is being taken up by the process.

>thuggery
>prohibited

looking at how blizzard now censors gg ez i can only imagine 'free' being grounds for cpt point deduction in the near future

man the discord is such ass

t. coon

yeah it is, now stay out

jojos ne1

I've had to play off input errors as level 11 yomi way too often

Bigdik overtly flashy attacks that in reality are not that special but make for spectacular eye candy.

high damage and easy keepaway for low effort

>stage 45 survival.webm

Who is forcing you to play sfv?

anyone wanna play rev

why does that spd do so little damage?

light spd high range small damage

youtube.com/watch?v=BcERe5pd8yI