Help me choose a color

I'd like to get a Range Rover Sport SVR. I know it's a ridiculous truck, but I just want one.

My current/regular Range Rover Sport is white with a black top. I was considering getting the SVR white with a black top also, but shopping today my family was saying that it might not stand out enough for being a SVR. There are a lot of white range rovers in my area.

There are other options, like red or the special blue. It's a bit hot for black where I live.

What do you guys think? What color should I get the SVR in?

Here is the blue.

>truck
lmao!!!

green ofc

Get the blue obviously.

Red.

There are also some greys and silvers but I'm not sure about those.

>truck
SUV. whatever.

>green ofc
I actually kind of like regular Range Rovers in green, but, wouldn't want to own one.

pretty pink !

>truck
The orange with black top looks kinda neat. Otherwise red

So white is too boring for a SVR?

White is boring in general. Do you want your car to stand out or not?

I'm mixed. I guess that's what I'm on the fence about. I'm not a very big 'look at me' person. So I like a bit of understated looks - yet not sure that quite makes sense for the SVR.

Go with gun metal/silver color maybe. White is the most boring color ever though in my opinion.

are those pilot super sport tires

Thanks, yeah that's an option. That's still pretty subdued though.

I'm not sure what they are to be honest.

Get the blue, it will be the colour people want when you sell it, also you can get it wrapped if you want to change the colour

Yeah, I'm leaning toward blue. Maybe with a light colored interior and espresso dash or something.

Continental Sport Contact

I hope you live in a free country

w-why?

I'd go with green myself. Wouldn't have any other car that's green.

EVERYONE either has a black or a white one, at least in the UK.

Have you seen the beige/champagne colour?

Yeah, I've ruled out white so far. Blue might be a bit bright for me, but that's probably the front runner. I'd get the black roof. Red I don't like.

>Have you seen the beige/champagne colour?
Attached color? Yeah, that's quite nice. It's not sporty per say, but, it's at least something different than black or white.

or here is the CG rendering of it from the configurator. can't find another photo of an SVR in Indus Silver, so must be a pretty rare order. Certainly not bad looking though.

Or there is this dark gray called Corris Gray...

another of corris gray.

Looks quite nice also.

Too bright

Blue. White is boring, Red looks old.

Another vote for orange here. I don't quite like that blue it seems to bright and electric for my taste. A darker blue would go well with that lighter interior you mentioned though.

Not him but I agree, green on the range rover with black highlights looks very nice.

If not that I say the gray with black highlights

I think the choices of blue red white and the dark grey are the ones to pick from. Ruling out white and red leaves blue or grey. Id likely go blue for the better contrast with the black trim. It will likely be a good sell later color as its uses a bunch in there marketing and articles.

...used* a bunch in the* marketing...

Thanks everyone for the input. It's helpful.

Green would be a tough sell here. I generally don't buy colors for resale but that would be pretty impossible to get rid of I think.

I like the dark gray + black.

Yeah I'm leaning toward the dark gray + black combo. I agree with you the blue is better contrast and likely easier to sell, but as time goes on I'm fearing that might be a little too bright for my tastes.

Why dont you buy an actual sports car and just tape some bags of sand to the roof?

Same performance on and off road, still look a complete dick but cheaper and more reliable!

Haha thanks man. I don't need any help looking like a dick, so won't make all the difference. Also I'm lazy so would rather the sports car be pre-weighted.

(also I already have a few sports cars and just want a daily driver that is more fun)