Key thread

Post your keys Veeky Forums
Also daily reminder that lanyard is master race and that if you have a carabiner clipped to your belt loop is cringe worthy.

Bump

But you drive a Honda; that alone is cringe-worthy.

>lanyard
Are you black?

Uh wtf is a lanyard for.. I have my car key on its own, no keyring, no nothing. It fits in the coin pocket of my jeans. Wtf you need a set of keys like you're running a jail. I keep my front door key in the coin pocket of my wallet. I literally carry two keys with me.

Okay but where tf do you put it when walking? Dont tell me is goes in your pocket.
>carabiner masterrace.

They wear it around their necks. I'm serious

I usually see fuckers cram them in their pockets, the lanyard part is usually outside the pocket though.

I normally tie the lanyard in a loop in one of my belt loops to prevent it from falling then throw it in my back pocket.

I've only ever seen Niggers and Asians do this. I hope no one does this unironically

Soooo why not just use a carabiner? You'd rather have your keys bouncing off your lower leg, and have to take 3 minutes to untie them from the loop?

Nigga, you just loop it around your belt loop and throw them in a pocket. My lanyard has a little clip at the end so I can remove my keys without taking it off the belt loop. It's not that complicated. I like carabiners too, I just prefer to have my keys in my pocket rather than dangling next to my crotch

I keep mt carabiner clipped to my belt loop about my back right pocket. I tuck them in with my wallet. You really think your only option is clipping it by your crotch?

But I want that early 70s gay mustache man cred, where else would I put my keys?

But you can have both.

That's no moustache mr "gay 70s man". this is a moustache

around my neck or in my pocket
white with green eyes. niggers dont drive hondas.
cant troll a honda boy m8

>takes 3 minutes to untie
>implying it doesnt take that long to unclip your faggy carabiner from your gay belt loop

What? You literally press it and pull it off. It's a 2 second process. Have you never used one in your entire life?

i have but im not a boomer and i dont tuck my shirt in thanks.
>young dumb and full of cum

Youre an idiot. People use them as "quick releases" because they are just that

enjoying your 30s? or 40s? i have used carabiners in the past. i scratched cars and ripped loops because of them and they are just gay looking. i use lanyards now. or clip lanyards. plus i swing it around when i walk. they are all around better

>swing it around
kys you underage faggot

>am 23
i love being young with no kids

why dont u fags just put your keys in your pocket like a normal fucking person.

we do

I have two things on my key ring, my car keys and my house keys

What else would I ever need a key for?

my other house's keys

boomer detected

>key charms
>keys to tool box
>optional bottle opener
just to name a few

What? I'm 26. I'm just not a try hard with a lanyard

>4 years from 30
>10 years after that is 40
getting to that age there chap.
>implying im a try hard with a lanyard.

Fair enough

>>key charms
Are you a teen or a woman?
>>keys to tool box
How many tools do you need to keep in your car that you need a toolbox?
>>optional bottle opener
What for? Many beer bottles are twist top nowadays and cans are as popular as ever.

It's not like you're drinking and driving.

>having more than 3 keys on your chain
disgusting. car, house, miscellaneous extra key
no charms, no knives, no bottle openers, no alarm or lock fobs.
certainly no ricer lanyards or carabiners.

>23
>uses lanyard
>thinks 26 is old
Try hard confirmed
>tool box key
>work key
>house key
>car key
>multitool for opening boxes/prying things
You act like we carry anchors on our keyrings

>mad hard confrimed

>own house, 3 cars, and a truck
>married
>career
>thinks I care about a NEETS opinion
Okay

>truck
>married
cuck

>not owning a vehicle to tow project cars home
Confirmed neet that wouldn't know what to do with a wrench

>own house
>own 2 cars
>career

im single im not going to let a girl cuck me into marriage.

btw im 22 im 23 on the 18th

Meanwhile your wife uses it to haul gangs of big black bulls to fuck and suck while you're working at Jiffy Lube

lol lanyard

carabiner masterrace

this.

>towing cars home
>towing cars to the track
>taking engines to the machine shop
>loading parts

if there isn't at least 1 truck/van/suv capable of towing a car in your family you are a car pleb

>all these memes
There is a reason you're both single with small bank accounts.

You know she loves it

cuckbiner master race
lol you are one of those fags that measures intelligence and competince by educational measures arent you?

i dropped out school and am still doing better than you marriage fag.

stay humble i guess

Yeah, I'm sure you're doing better than a mechanical engineer.
>22
>has the world figured out
Stay sad and alone

>cuckanical engineer
Enjoy being replaced by robots in 5 years

>yfw robots need to be designed
Okay

>mechanical engineer
>point proven in previous post
>all this debt projected into anger
im definetly not sad. im not lonely either.
i wake up every morning happy im not someone like you.
have a good time constantly looking over your shoulder making sure your wife doesnt fuck you over for your money and cars.
happy life happy wife right?

Just bought a lanyward to go with the emblem. Waiting for it in the mail.

She makes more than we. We combine for close to 200k.

What debt? I've bought everything with cash, including my house.

Although you're right. Life would be easier if I were more like you. Waking up in mommies house with 0 responsibility. No job to go to, no bills, etc. But sometimes you have to grow up. Kek

this is mei told you i own my shit.
i hope she never fucks you over. women are worse than men

All banter aside, I hope you meet someone that changes your opinion of women. They're not all bad, but I agree, in college they were a total shit show. I got lucky when I found the one I'm with. Don't let 4 chins and memes deter you from finding someone

You remind me of a buddy of mine. Dude had one semi terrible relationship in high school and now screams about the cuck train every time anything involving a woman comes up. Dudes a little bit up there in the autism. I suspect you'd probably be in the same boat.

>She makes more than we. We combine for close to 200k.
>What debt? I've bought everything with cash, including my house.
Where do you live where you can earn that much and homes are that cheap?

banter aside.
i suppose some girl will. its been a year since i had a girlfriend. bitch cheated and got pregnant with his kid. i kicked that slut out my house with the quickness. i guess im just worried about successful people like yourself getting taken advantage of. sorry for being a dick. i am jealous of you though. stay humble user

Kek you'll be making a quarter that after the divorce, forcing you to move back to mommy's place. Enjoy prepping the bull

Georgia
Don't be jealous user. I had to bust my ass along with having some luck to get to where I am. I wouldn't have been able to afford college I'd I hadn't of been able to throw a baseball fast and swing a bat. Just let all the negativity in your life drive you to be better tomorrow than you are today. Pick up shitboxes on Craigslist, fix them, and flip them for a profit. Start a second savings account and put a percentage away of what you make back. In 5 years, you can buy a house with it. You'll make it. I promise

>so angry all he can do is post memes
Some people are happy user. You'll have to learn to accept it at some point in life. Or not. I don't care.

words to live and learn on. thanks geoorgia user
i know being 22 i dont have the whole world figured out yet like you do but im confident im not homeless. i think im going to do the craigslist shitbox flip. my friend manged to own a house doing just that. i only make 15 an hour so i need to open up another savings account like you said.

Trust me, I still learn everyday and by no means have shit figured out. You just have to make small changes along the way. You won't wake up one day and magically have everything you want and be completely happy, but that's the part of life I enjoy. Realizing that no matter how old I get, I will always be able to improve. Setting goals and meeting them is the best feeling in the world, along with not meeting them being the best motivator in the world. Don't let your life control you, you need to control your life.

>Don't let your life control you, you need to control your life.

i came from a rough life. i used to sleep in cars with my mom and brother. now im a bit older doing alot better now by working my ass off. i used to work two jobs too. setting goals is a smart thing to do. i have a career with no education to back it up since i dropped out but i managed to convice my boss to hire me. been there for 10 months now. i have a long way to go and im confident in my future a little bit better thanks to you georgia user.

hows the taxes in georgia? gas prices, cost of living and such? wouldnt mind moving there. i considered south dakota montana nevada arizona and oregon too.

Dig the sprocket and chain, user.

The Honda, the Foxbody, and a .21 Nitromethane engine connecting rod at the end.

ayyy honda fag
i see ford keys

>Georgia
Metro Atlanta? Savannah? Augusta? Columbus?

Please be more specific.

Im from a similar background actually. I remember eating grits for every meal because my mom was raising me by herself on a small income. You don't have to be better than anyone, so don't ever compare yourself. The only person you need to be better than is the person you were yesterday.
I'm not being that specific on Veeky Forums after posting my job, marital status, and assets.

Living here is cheap as fuck honestly. I hate the summers but that's my only gripe

Not him but I'm in college and women suck. They are catty backstabbing whores who pretend they aren't.

Ironically the best girls are the ones that don't hide that fact. I dunno I just fucking hate it when people are fake to my face or pretend to be something they are clearly not. Happens with guys too don't get me wrong. People I thought were friends would flake out on me as easily as if I didn't exist. So I decided to stop feeding these leeches and only focus my energy on people that I care about and who reciprocate my care.

I'm never settling for less or meekly accepting everyone anymore. I've done that my whole life and I can't do it any more.

People are asshole and will always be assholes. I have maybe 3 people I call friends, and then maybe 7 others I hang out with here and there. Find a girl that's not a complete waste of time and start investing in the relationship. It's nice having a beat friend to come home to and confide in. Like I said, I may have gotten lucky, but they are out there, and they too are looking for a partner. Women don't magically wake up and decide to get plowed by someone different. If you have any hiccups in a relationship early on, just get out and learn from you experience. I've been with my wife for 7 years, and I can count on one hand how many disagreements we have had, but we have NEVET argued or raised our voices to one another. Relationships are built on trust and respect first and foremost. If someone doesn't respect you or you can't fully trust them, move on. At the same time, be willing to make sacrifices and bite your tongue, we arent perfect either.

Best friend*

Too many other typos to give a fuck about, but you get the gist

>Acura
>Bitch Leash
>Hoonigan tag
Looks more cringe worthy than a working mans key clip to me.

Yea I get what you're saying

I just can't seem to find any woman that isn't as basic as basic bitch gets. Actually, there was one. She was really sweet and funny and pretty too. Unfortunately she was in a relationship though so I didn't botter. Way too good for the guy she was with.

If you can't find one in college, wait until after. There is a plethora of 26 year olds that only care about grad school , the gym, and their future. Get to a place where you love yourself, and snatch one up when they graduate.

Lift weights, think positively, eat well, work hard, and they'll notice. Trust me. Work ethic is the most attractive thing about men according to the misses and her friends

>implying having a lanyard hanging out of your pocket is any better

I used to have mine on lanyard but I got tired of having it flying around and hitting me.

That's what I was thinking. The last thing I want to do is get desperate next year as a senior and settle for what I can get. I don't even plan on getting married out of college anyway, I want to get a stable life first and enjoy myself for a few years.

>lift weights, work hard
Already done that so it's a waiting game now. I've been lifting for two years (seriously for one) and I've been working since I was legally allowed to work. I hate being idle.

Thanks for the encouragement, man. I need a little anonymous lift sometimes.

>Still using keys
>2016
Such peasants

If you ever gave any doubts, just remember there is an user in Georgia that believes in you

Grandpa car

Push button starters are for faggots. Nothing satisfies like turning a key.

there is a key inside that fob. lmao dingus

y u mad tho

>tfw my current Kenworth is using a Saturn key blank

>Deep inside, I know
Doesn't start the car though.

your right. the mixture of air fuel spark compression and the battery and starter start the car