pokemongo.gamepress.gg

>reddit teir circlejerking bullshit
thesilphroad.com/research

>Server status
ispokemongodownornot.com

>CP after evolution calculator
pogotoolkit.com

>IV calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy
pokeassistant.com/main/ivcalculator

>Pokemon Go stats
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PiBGv76OpeaW95r-5x3xbK5suWFDSXE5Zweq9j7kKhs/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

>Nests
pkmngotrading.com/wiki/Nests

>Ban yourself tools
github.com/NECROBOTIO/NecroBot
github.com/d-haxton/HaxtonBot

>Configs for GetBannedBot
github.com/drz44/DrZ-Configs

>GUI for GetBannedBot
github.com/nicoschmitt/necrobotvisualizer

>Feeder
github.com/5andr0/PogoLocationFeeder

>Auto banner
en.bignox.com/pokemongo / pastebin.com/k34jzqUK
apkmirror.com/apk/niantic-inc/pokemon-go

>Maps
Windows, Linux, OS X: github.com/mchristopher/PokemonGo-DesktopMap
Python: github.com/PokemonGoMap/PokemonGo-Map

>Sniping
ownedcore.com/forums/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/566079-pokesniper2-pokemon-sniper-catch-any-pokemon-no-metter-where-you.html

>Banned?
ownedcore.com/forums/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/565264-quickspin-pokemongo-softban-unbanner-quickly-unbans-your-softbanned-account.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/junichi_masuda/status/765976132294287360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FIRST FOR ISRAEL

Second for Spoofers!

Which web-based IV checker is the most accurate? Are they all showing ranges?

Fuck it I'm done, I never snipe, bot or spoof, only use nox three times and never use the gps on other countries, I tried to be safe as possible yet this happen

> Confirmed: Masuda is Instinct
twitter.com/junichi_masuda/status/765976132294287360

>leave for 5 days for beach with friends
>come back multiple botfags banned
>still have my lvl 30 with multiple dragonites/lapras/snorlaxs
feelsgoodm8 can't wait for walkfags to start coming back to college so I can take over all the gyms in the area

I dub this thread as the official thread.

Just use the spreadsheet or pokeassistant.

Pokeassistant is slightly better than the spreadsheet because you could just directly evolve a Pokemon and input the stats and it would know what to do.

The spreadsheet assumes every consecutive row is a half level higher even if it's powered up so it gets confused when you just type in the numbers for the evolution.

don't play the victim, fag.

Fuck yourself shill

> Used NOX.
Nox only does spoofing. It doesn't matter if it's down the street or across the country. Spoofing is spoofing.

9 accounts all 33+ and still not banned lmao

if you used nox, then you had to spoof your GPS in order to move at all

>cheat in a game
>cry when you get banned
jesus christ

post your team

r8 others

accuse me of cheating

>>>/leddit/

this site is 18+

>those names

you like them? thanks

Underage for sure

Yes and anyone with half a brain whose 18+ should value their time more than le pokemon grind, bot and study instead of walking for pokemons, run properly and go to gym instead of walking for pokemons fucking tards

Anyone else getting bored as fuck with the game of they can't spoof?

Why the fuck doesn't the app just have he default battle/catch/level system? Why did they attach their bullshit Ingres combat shit onto a Pokemon game?

born in 1993

those who strive to be mature are the most immature

I'd go to the gym if I can actually hatch some fucking eggs.

Well stop naming your Pokemon like a faggot then. At least be fucking creative with it. Penetrator? Really?

Friendly reminder that there is no 250k Star Dust cap.

What's wrong with that name mate?

stop trying to sound "cool" with your edgy names and "deep" thoughts
you sound like a huge tryhard, fedora tipping, faggot.

I cheated and didnt get banned
suck it salty fucks
to the rest of you having fun no matter what means. good on yas.

Nox sold out everyone who used their product.

it's not that deep, it's a fact

i've heard 16 year old kids arguing on the bus that they're too mature for pokemon go, because theyre 16!!!

maybe the success of this garbage brings us some good mobile games in the future?

blizzard is100

BOTTERS STRAIGHT KEKED BTFO HOLY SHIT

what does that have to do with having fedora tipper tier names?

>1269 CP
>69 HP

literally anything is fedora tipper to faggots who use it as an insult

both being feminist and anti feminist, being a leftist or a rightist, being edgy or anti edgy, everything is fedora

well you do sound like you are used to being called one, maybe you should consider you are indeed one.

what, a fedora wearing neckbeard who doesn't wear a fedora or has a neckbeard?

great insult m8 please keep using it

We can only hope. The problem is that people will probably just clone anything successful with more microtransactions added in instead of being creative.

haven't played this game for like a month, just heard there was some ban wave happening

There's multiple ban waves, actually. Weren't we up to the third or fourth so far? They have been banning HARD lately.

nice, were the botters crying here when it started happening? I can't imagine how people were reacting here

look at the 4th post in this thread

The stupid botters were. There's plenty of botters who haven't been touched or even soft banned so far.

I like that Niantic is banning, but they also have a lot of other things that they need to work on and they seem incapable of working on more than one thing at a time.

Can't wait for the Digimon version.

Did the servers just shit themselves? I can't log in

I'm sure it's got a great personality

>live in city
>all the pokestops are clustered in small pockets
>people keep putting out lures at literally the shadiest areas and the shadiest of times

Yo maybe design the game so its not so fucking hotspot intensive

quick question: do mons from a banned account get booted from gyms or not?

Yes obviously

Hey fàms I haven't received a email why I got banned is it possible to appeal that? Or should I wait a day or two before appealing it?

I'm level 26 now

They stay in the gym until somebody else boots them out.

man I still think of people born in 1993 as being young but that means you're 23

either way it turns out i'm right to think so since you give your pokemon such childish names

No where did it ever say you'd get an email about why you were banned. And you should always appeal, always claim family member or something.

do you name your pokemon Richard and Albert?

thanks

i just name them with their moves and iv range

Some user mentioned it that you get a email first that you got banned in pgg

Ah, you might, you might not. I've heard it both ways with a permaban.

Digimon version would actually make a lot of sense. I'm surprised they didn't jump in on this already.

Mega Man Battle Network would be GOAT

so mature can you please hire me to work in your mature company

ban mails are rolling out, anyone got one?

why is this guy so upset that people werent impressed with his 'teenage boy with medium length hair in a faded slipknot t-shirt' level names?
he's turned from 'my names are mature!!! you just don't understand!' to 'w-well you're not so mature yourself you know!!!'

i never implied my names are mature but you being so butthurt at their supposed immaturity is like a 15 year old kid who thinks he's too mature for pokemon

Report here, how was your day walkfags?
here level 22 just farming pidgeys and shit for lucky egg evos.

yeah just checked, my scanning account got one

Haven't got mine yet should I appeal?

wtf???

I didn't get to do any walking today. It was raining too much and whenever it seemed like it'll stop, it drizzled then it'd pick back up right after I'd start to head out.

you shouldnt appeal until you get it really
but if you actually cheated your appeal is really unlikely to do anything
appealing is basically just asking to confirm that you cheated, and if you appeal after cheating they'll just check and go 'we have the evidence here, you wasted our time by making us check so you're definitely staying banned'

post yfw you spent money on this game

Its called

'U a cheata and you gon git burninated'

>Another ban wave maybe rolled in
>Probably why the thread's slow as fuck

It's been great spending time with you lads

>covering your eyes before dying

Man, if I were to get executed I would ask for a smoke.

I dindu nuffin

Ok tutorial for successfully appealing ban?

step 1. don't violate tos
step 2. appeal

thats it

make sure you didn't cheat, use a bot or use a spoofing program. If you used any of those, they know you cheated and you ain't gonna get shit back.

So, /pgg/ is there a list of good combos for each pokemon?

Also does IV % account for what combos you get too or no? if I have 100% pokemon is there still a good chance I will get shit combos?

those things were badass

What the fuck are combos? Moves?
If you're too retarded to google for this information then you don't deserve to have it.

I spoofed on my main account for weeks and I ain't been banned
You know why?

I've spent 50 dollars on this game!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Legit 20+ accounts

Post your usernames

That's brutal.

what did you even bought with that money?

>me and my brother had one of those each
>one day we out them to fight each other
>his dies
>he cries a lot
>starts a war between us
>we haven't talk to each other in 4 years now

;_ ;

Is it possible just to tell them that you couldn't afford data on your contract? That's the truth I don't mind going outside I just couldn't afford the data plan, that's why I spend most time on nox

>too retarded to google it

Yeah, google didn't bring anything up, Usually when I want information I...

google it, and if that doesn't work i will lower my standards to go post on Veeky Forums.

try that if you want, just make sure you don't lie about anything like saying that they're mistaken or they'll have no interest in doing anything

That's really pathetic to brag about

Appreciate for the advice, let's see what happens

>scanning gets you banned
That's just stupid.

spoofing correctly is hard to detect

>haha you know what faggots, I wasted not only time in this game I don't like, I WASTED MONEY TOO AHAHAHAHHA

I'd actually spoofed on it for a little bit too, just checking it out, then I turned it into a scanning account because I wasnt actually interested in spoofing

but I'm assuming its from scanning because a friends friend had his scanning account banned as well
if you log into the accounts they're like level 1 or 2 with 10,000 km walked so its really easy to detect just based on that

just got the ban email but I haven't played in a week. the day of the rope came but they hung a dead man.

>scanners, spoofers, and botters getting banned
>my botted account still isn't banned
Did i get lucky?
I only btted for one day, literally the day before the api changes.
Where did he say he didn't enjoy it?
Spoofing while also being a walkfag is pretty much the best route to take.

OPIsaPhaggot

Also posting this gem from yesterday.