Guild Wars 2 General /gw2g/

Sweaty Edition

old >I've been away from the game a while and what's new?
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/updates
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Release
>F2P information
help.guildwars2.com/entries/95982157-Account-types-Free-Core-HoT
>GW2 Wiki (type /wiki [article name] in-game to open browser):
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Redposting
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/devtracker
>I Need a Build But I Won't Say for What Mode
metabattle.com/wiki/MetaBattle_Wiki
en.gw2skills.net/editor/
>Content
gw2dungeons.net/
dulfy.net/category/gw2/
>The Mistwar
wvwintel.com/
>World Boss Train
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Event_timers
gw2.ninja/timer
>Fashion Endgame
argos-soft.net/GW2/ArmorGallery/
gw2armorgallery.com/
>Simple Traveling Merchant Data
gw2bltc.com/
gw2shinies.com/
gw2spidy.com/
gw2efficiency.com/
>Crafting
gw2crafts.net/
>Roleplay Resources
Guildwars2roleplayers.com/
gw2.aculeo.org/
>Misc Fun Shit
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
tyria3d.com/
gw2dps.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

Guild Wars 2 Veeky Forums Guilds:

NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Vitto Mortemsen, Bonkk, Mexay Renatus, Peachy Panic, Rijakk, or Riathen
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Mo Zing Miko, Kandra Wildfire, Strider Of Spring, or Dex Mindwrack

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQJARWnM0AdbiN1Ae1As3glpBbaEcBqASDgCQAI DWCfhA-e
gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQJARWnM0AdbiN1Ae1As3glpBL DWCfhTjgLQFQaAUACAA-TxxBwAQUCeXXQ19Hs8EAIq8zm6PAuEABAOA 93893AAA-e
gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAoaVlsMhunYjTwwJw/EL0E2cF8DWC3yTDnQgWAYCFBA-TlBBABA8EAyTfBW7PK/C4UAcmSwKV/ZzwAwQICgZmZmGRERIFQE7sA-w
gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQNAR3dnM0AdbiN1Ae1As3glpBL DmCfhTjgLQFQaAUACAA-ThRBABXt/o8zMlgUq De6GA4iAUxTAAA-e
youtu.be/FuVCq-dSQnw
vocaroo.com/i/s0JGCmb9S5Do
a.pomf.cat/upzcnm.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Charr player meet up at furry-con

fhd...

she looks disappointed in the neckbeard that dressed her

lets say I log in on my mcharr right now

how many fhd will i earn per hour

approximately 7.5

achieve ur dreams dros

3fhds and 1.5 traps

I wanna tear those panties off her

>there are people who spent real world money on Mini Sabetha from the gem store and will never touch raids

pick a fhd

>I'm a new/returning player, how do I join the Veeky Forums guild?

NA [DORF]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Edarkness, Reignofpain, Unwarrior Chicken
NA [SS]: Fort Aspenwood, whisper Jakey Gyllenhaal, Ayo Girl Cmere, or Double A E D
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Togo Hornblower or Kealdrix
NA+EU [USA]: Fort Aspenwood+Seaferer's Rest, whisper Squatfu, Buzz Spankleaf, Togo Hornblower, Vuncia, Kerolastic

-Guilds are cross-server, and the only real reason to choose the server above is if you want to be on the same WvWvW team.
-You can also send a mail asking to be in the guild, if nobody is online

Or, leave your name and server here so someone can check this post and invite you

What's a good gear prefix(s) for a minion reaper?

First for Mesmers being the best class, even though anet hates them.

number 1, 2 is qt as well with that kinda grumpy look. Where did the brunette go? She was the qtiest imo.

This is a shitpoast and is forced.

It depends on what you're doing user.
But I've heard that PVT can be really good and make you super difficult to kill. I could be wrong though as I heard that quite a few months ago and perhaps nerfs or changes have come in since then.

Post your mesmer, user.

Lusster gkick fucking when???

Tarnished coast is full, I'm scared of getting a different guild, what should I do?

if you mean HOPE, you don't have to be on TC. servers only matter for WvW

Probably doing PvE for the most part. This is the setup I'm probably gonna run, just can't decide on gear.
gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQJARWnM0AdbiN1Ae1As3glpBbaEcBqASDgCQAI DWCfhA-e

and even if you are interested in WvW, I'm sure there are people on different servers in HOPE

There's my mesmer. Everything is better when it is purple.

you can switch out 'augury of death' which is trait number 1 in reaper, I'd suggest going for relentless pursuit, as you're not running any shouts.

i'm adding armour, runes, sigils, etc to the build now because I'm interested in seeing the stats.

This build would be fine for pve and you'd be pretty comfy.

that's good user!

>enemy team has you 3 capped
>your team thinks it's a good idea to ignore the points and fight over a 25 point bell
>enemy team gains more than 150 points from having all three caps while your team is fighting for 25 points.

Rise is a shout, I took it so I could have minions out more frequently.

oh woops, yeah it confuses me how most minions are just summoned by the 'minion' utilities and then there's others that are summoned by shouts. Augury makes sense then.

gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQJARWnM0AdbiN1Ae1As3glpBL DWCfhTjgLQFQaAUACAA-TxxBwAQUCeXXQ19Hs8EAIq8zm6PAuEABAOA 93893AAA-e

I put runes of the scholar - thinking that you ought to be able to stay above 90 percent health. However, they can obviously be substituted for whatever runes you may prefer.

Imo there's a lot of room to move with this stat setup - however I haven't play-tested this before. On paper I'd say that some vit and toughness could be substituted for ferocity and precision, however, your mileage may vary in game.

Thanks a bunch. If I do find that it might be worth going with some ferocity and precision, is there any ideal prefix(s) to use?

I would suggest the stat prefix of assassin as it majors in precision and minors in power and ferocity. The higher your precision the more likely your attacks will crit and thus dps will be increased.

Generally when it comes to switching stats around I do that via changing my trinkets (amulet, earrings, rings) - and I use my laurels to purchase ascended trinkets - it's useful because they are account bound and can be switched between characters depending on the different builds you want to run. However, it would be important to do some research on the exact trinkets and what not that you want to purchase as there may be better ways to get them instead of purchasing via laurels.

gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAoaVlsMhunYjTwwJw/EL0E2cF8DWC3yTDnQgWAYCFBA-TlBBABA8EAyTfBW7PK/C4UAcmSwKV/ZzwAwQICgZmZmGRERIFQE7sA-w

Anyone have any ideas how I could get to 3k power?

Become more powerful.

I'd go for this. Dagger is there just so you got permanent 25% movespeed when moving around and being able to send condis on demand is always nice. Being full zerk gives you up to 100% crit chance with decimate defenses as long as the target has vulnerability and you stack decent amount with greatsword and focus. Your minions and death shroud make you tanky enough that you dont need any stat investment so might as well go full offense.

If you're tired of slowly running to places you can swap focus for dagger and pick the quickening thirst trait from blood magic for permanent 25% movespeed.

gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQNAR3dnM0AdbiN1Ae1As3glpBL DmCfhTjgLQFQaAUACAA-ThRBABXt/o8zMlgUq De6GA4iAUxTAAA-e

user...

Bloodlust sigil

If you're wanting to maximize your burst, do air/force in d/p and bloodlust/force in sb.

Why the hell would you put accuracy sigils on thief?
You're already hitting the cap with a ranger and warrior without those sigils.

good idea, thanks

oh, this build was not made with raids or party buffs in mind.

What is it for then?

being a dick ass thief and killing roamers quickly in wvw

>tfw no charr friends online

Do I defend Astorea or rescue Ysvelta?

>tfw no gay mcharr harem

Defend Astoria, kill them both

You should try playing a better game sometime

There's only 2 active guilds, HOPE and FUN in the OP, please don't mislead new players with this troll list.

A world's room is based off the number of people logged on, and so the server's quietest hours would be your best shot. , which would still be the mornings for NA.

This is no longer true. At the moment, ArenaNet updates server population once a week, on Monday. Anything that opens or closes on Monday will stay that way for at least a week.

Where iS Kittdai?

I've been playing Monster Hunter, Cardstone, and Overkek recently but I still try to play a bit of gw2's exciting pvp mode.

user, would you happen to have a reference somewhere of Anet discussing this? My last source concerning their system was from Loretan talking about the change to go off WvW players, I aim to add that tidbit on the wiki.

In fractals what profession has the biggest dick?

Necro

Bible study

>when there is a hammer rev, staff guard, and bear bow in your pve group

mesmer.

>when there's a chronomancer, druid and 2 other 100 babies in my group

Clip the beak and trim the fat
'til sinews purge themselves of that
most rancid ichor, flowing black
with the rusted remnants of hope.

sweaty femsura feetsies

slimy femsura diapers

rubbery femsura tummy
dolphin oil cunny
orgasmic dolphin oil feedback loop for two to share on a sex-soaked Salma mattress

A pig deserves a pigsty.

I haven't really played this since September of last year. How are Necros going in regards to PvP and WvWvW? I wasn't around for when they brang out Repear. Is it any good?

Better than before but still quite easy to focus down with raw power damage, since the class is only good at punishing condition bombs.

mcharr husbands doing gay things in a really faggy way

Ignite the beacon; raise the flame
Warm the night though moonlight wanes
Strength within now blossoms out
My spirit's roar is evil's rout
youtu.be/FuVCq-dSQnw

dead

Frigid winds, the bite of death,
its rime enough to steal one's breath,
will freeze their bones at my behest,
and render them quite pallor.

And when they yield to their past crime,
that tepid flame squelched and begrimed,
winter's shadow will in time
correct this noxious choler.

vocaroo.com/i/s0JGCmb9S5Do

>I'm a new/returning player, how do I join the Veeky Forums guild?

NA [DORF]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Edarkness, Reignofpain, Unwarrior Chicken
NA [SS]: Fort Aspenwood, whisper Jakey Gyllenhaal, Ayo Girl Cmere, or Double A E D
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Togo Hornblower or Kealdrix
NA+EU [USA]: Fort Aspenwood+Seaferer's Rest, whisper Squatfu, Buzz Spankleaf, Togo Hornblower, Vuncia, Kerolastic

-Guilds are cross-server, and the only real reason to choose the server above is if you want to be on the same WvWvW team.
-You can also send a mail asking to be in the guild, if nobody is online

Or, leave your name and server here so someone can check this post and invite you

are you retarded hahahaha

Futanorns bore the hell out of me now and there's barely any asuras on DN because everyone is either norn or FHD. How do I find myself a kinky futasura or futacharr? Futavari is still good, have a few friends who play those.

>tfw vagavari and find no erp friends because of it

>everyone on DN is either norn of FHD
Not true, but very close it seems most days. There are also some charr floating about, but I'm not sure I would touch too many of those with a 10-foot pole. Honestly, ERP is starting to bore me. Picking it up improv leaves behind a hollow sensation inside.

Daily reminder - by reporting anime shitposting and avatarfagging you can help make this thread better.

I'd be your friend, you seem nice. and not crazy.

You're in the guild tavern and this thing slaps your femcharr wife's ass. What do you do?

>What do you do?
wake up

lols

post them

>tfw your #1 mesmer buddy proudly wears a matching outfit with matching dyes even though you know the dyes you picked are awful

that's when you know you got a keeper

Post it

Happy ardor; lifted smile,
Ancient faults, they curl and flake,
Fished from mirth of fire's trail,
Ashes pile; fingers rake.

Memory-stained, they flicker white.
Past harasses, but future soothes,
And even now within heart's hull,
Warmth still beats enough for two.

a.pomf.cat/upzcnm.mp3

are you the two femsuras posted in the last thread? sounds like you and your buddy are good friends and have fun together

i cbf'd but i think mine is around 18k or something like that

i was a bit off

I still don't know why my account value tanked from 44k~ down to where it is now a month ago.

most likely aetherblade weapon prices dropping and some other skins

If you're a huge hoarder, it's something that happens.

I'm actually the opposite. I spend my gold on stupid shit all the time and never have any materials. I figure it's probably as said, some skins/dyes or whatever tanked in value.

I really shouldn't, but you asked for it.

I went through everything and tried to figure out what was wrong and what I wanted in the first place.
I might go with the bottom left.

i should go to gw2styles
i belong there

i'm weird, i think the first one is perfectly fine and looks decent, user

What went wrong?

>outfits
Uh oh.
>GW2
UH OH.

first one was fine, the yellow one you seem to like looks like a meme character
maybe that's why you like it

Search for basic colour schemes, then try following them as best you can in game with the dyes you have. Start with simple schemes, then add to them. Picking 3 colours at random and slapping them on each piece of armour is never going to look cohesive.

I liked top 1, top 2, bottom 2, and the one with the red scratches you labeled as "too simple"
You need more yellows to make that yellow dye work