Wurm Online

What's Wurm?
An old ass autismo sandbox survival game, experience the joy of grinding for weeks and kicking down autism forts with huge boners, or get cozy as fuck and build a nice house with sick aesthetic. Every building you see, and every road that you walk on has at one point been built by the hands of another player.

Is it free?
Wurm online is freemium, but you can earn money in game without needing to be premium, and if you're persistent enough you'll be able to make plenty of in game money to activate premium time, and have some left over.

Do I need a good computer to run this?
No, playing on low or medium is plenty enough for most shittops to run it perfectly fine.

Where is everyone?
Currently, on wurm online we've got a bunch of bros spread across a few deeds on the island of exodus, which are basically villages. Right now we're getting cozy and grinding, but if you need to get your dick wet you can always hop into chaos, the pvp server. We've currently got some nice spots set up to take on new migrants, and the server is safe from pvp and stealing, so you'll be able to learn at your own pace.

How do we meet up?
Once you make a character in wurm online, spawn on exodus if you can, at the starter town of Esert. /tell Gobab, Chocobro, or Gringal to get a ride, and a village invite.

So what are you waiting for? Join us in wurm today, and live on forever in the memories of your fellow bros!

Hello?

I will never forgive you, Tenpenny.

I'll never forgive the Swedes either. Bay of Swedes? More like GAY of Swedes.

bump

Bill didn't tell me about this edition?

>wurm online
>online
>O N L I N E

it's shit

Why didn't you losers ever switch to the new Wurm where you can host your own private servers?

Because some of us did but the servers aren't consistent, I've personally had to grind from square one a few times on unlimited. Not fun after the second time.

they did. multiple times.

every server so far has blown the fuck up, either through petty conflicts between villagers leading to everyone quitting or bad admins that think turning the entire ocean to lava and ruining the map is a good idea

anyone actually playing this? looks interesting

Yes, currently there's about 10 of us who play every day, please join us we're desperate

coming on to strong m8

well i did say we're desperate

How do?

read op

downloading now

Which serb are you on?

exodus

oh, if you mean freedom or epic, you'll want to pick freedom

Where lads I'm an experienced player

oh, bottom right corner of t 16

it begins once more

You wurm online schmucks will never be able to match the skill of wurm unlimited autists

looks comfy

>tfw too jew to pay for this
>occasionally go on as a f2p shitter and make some shitty house on a mountain
>after days of building my hermit hut, just kinda get fed up with maintaining it
>stop playing since I'll never become a priest or craft anything of value because skill cap
>once got in with a small village with one or two dudes who had a sub and a few others
>pretty chill people in a nice comfy waterfront "village" that didn't have too many shitters pass by due to badlands between it and the closest spawn
>Of course I crossed that shit because I'm a dumbass who likes being killed
>end up actually having a respectable village with our own individual houses
>talk alot about bunch of shit
>get to know each other
>end up going on a trip
>forgot to tell them I would be gone for something like 2 weeks
>dropped my spaghetti and didn't log back in
>eventually character got deleted
>for all they knew I died
>go back to making another hermit hut a month or two later while being mauled by spiders
Why do I keep coming back?

So is Wurm still a "you better sub or else you're gonna get buttfucked by any kind of wildlife for all eternity" game?

it's pretty comfy
these are houses for pros
you can win one maybe

the demons know naught
the demons return nonetheless

yes however you can just Learn To Evade or alternatively Grind Fighting

you should know that one of our team members has a yearly planner for his skillgain in wurm online
that's a real thing that someone in this world has done

Yes but sub is free

It took me 2 days to pay for free sub and all I did was forage for food

Last time I played I don't think I even got a single unit of currency.
That's what I get for being an antisocial hermit though right?

>implying you have to interact with other people to forage

The game will literally give you coins for playing. It's random, but it happens. Foraging, botanizing, killing mobs, burying mobs, and selling various things to tokens or merchants or traders has a chance to give you some cash between 1 copper coin and 1 silver coin (in addition to the few iron coins you get from selling to tokens or merchants or traders). Not to mention that all of those actions benefit your village.

>The game will literally give you coins for playing.
Shit, I guess I was always so caught up in erecting a shitty fence on top of a mountain as fast as possible to keep the fucking lavaspiders and trolls out that I just never noticed before I got burned out on the game.

Really I just want a nice comfy house with a small farm and maybe a few animals that I can tend to, but the constant need to maintain non-deed hermit fences and structures kills me since I just want to fuck with my crops and go on expeditions to find new animals to bring home.

Then come join us, we can keep your house and shit on deed to prevent decay

also we have a lot of good fighters in our group so mobs aren't a problem

Sounds like you guys got a nice thing going on over there.
I'm about to catch some sleep and I'm going to be doing some work on my rig over the next couple days, but I'll definitely hang on to the OP info and see about joining up.

What time are people usually on/is there a time when shit is empty?

yes, late night/early morning for US east coast and britain/germany
so like 2am-9am EST is the low point

in other words people are on Right Now
GO

seems like 7am to 2am eastern time every day is active time

usually nobody is on between 2am and 6am-7am eastern time. At least one person is usually on during the other 19-20 hours

asdasda