pastebin.com/NyEWip2r

Button click hold remover:
nomansskymods.com/mods/fast-actions/

Instagram Filter Remover (YMMV):
nomansskymods.com/mods/instagram-filter-remover

Annoying audio message remover:
nomansskymods.com/mods/shutup-disable-certain-annoying-audio-warnings/

How to get the Atlas pass:
eurogamer.net/articles/2016-08-12-no-mans-sky-atlas-pass-how-to-get-atlas-pass-v1-v2-v3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wdes0D1rL7E
nomansskymods.com/mods/internal-resolution-multipliers-pak/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>TFW just had to upgrade my favorite ship design because it was only 21 slots

I had it for a while

2nd for copper

Who cares. Unless modding really takes off this game won't last long enough for threads to hit double digits

Are all the 48 slot ships of similar design?

i think mine might be bugged, I have the theta and sigma warp drive but can't warp to theta-required stars, it says i don't have the drive

nice fucking game

No, there's no correlation between number of slots and cosmetic appearance.

Got caught in a shelter during an unexpected storm

Any mods that let you zoom-in even more with the scanner?

current baby I bought with 45 slots, I keep looking for the fabled 48 slot ship that doesn't look like shit

Can somebdoy explin the ship slot glitch?
>Have a ship you like design-wise
>Find a ship with more slots
>?????
>You now have your same ship but with more slots

anybody mind explaining it?

Got banned for doing it, don't do it

>Getting banned on a single player game
How does that even work?

>got banned for doing it

w-what? h-how? am I being memed? AM I FREE TO GO, OFFICER? DON'T TREAD ON ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i'd suck her farts

I feel like my ship slot jumping on a planet with hostile sentinels is probably a mistake.

>that jawline

This looks like the type of trap i'd go to if my normal boipussy was out of action for the week, but i'd pretend to be a bottom, even if they really objected to being a top. I'd never suck on his toes at all, even if they were dainty and perfect. I'd constantly encourage a speedup, even if he was doing a good job. I certainly wouldn't enjoy myself, but at the same time it would be exactly the experience the developers said it would be. This game is worth $60. I even bought a ps4 just for this game and am still having a blast.

I can't find a 48 slots ship, only 44 or 47
What do I gotta do fuck

Desire Sensor

What?

A very old meme.

how many times are you gonna spam your video here
F A M

I found a planet with nothing but this shit. It's apain to mine but i'm gonna be rich!!

Downside?
It's full of stalking meat-eater crabs.

You know for their lore and history painting them as a bunch of pompous, greedy assholes, every single Gek you meet in the game is a chill as fuck friend guy who either wants to sell you something for dirt cheap or share some shit he's got with you while burping pleasant smells into your face.

Is it just me, or is this ship strangely large?

Really makes you think........

Shoot grenades at its base

It's the bits of cozy as fuck that do this game for me. I realize this doesn't really make it a good game but every so many planets the atmosphere actually comes together to make me happy to play a space explorer.

the very first Gek I met tried to scam me out of my money.

I even clip into is when I walk into it, and the activator is in the front landing leg

That almost always only results in a floating fixture.

what the fuck kind of planet is this

I'm fairly happy with how my 48 looks

Has anyone encountered gold or emeril asteroids?

No to gold but definitely Emeril.

Another identically shaped ship came in and it's smaller.

How much do the 40+ slot ships cost to buy? I've recently happened upon a good source of Vortex cubes right next to a Space Station buying them at +104% so I can basically farm up about 1.5 mil per 15 minute trip so i was wondering how much I'd have to farm up if I wanted to get a big ole ship.

I know I could/can/will do the thing where you go looking for crashed ships for "free" upgrades, but looking to potentially get a big headstart by jumping to 40ish

-200 degree wind chill you ignant fuck.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

How much did the 45 slot ship cost?

Not with murrine, it blows it up in one shot

>don't speak to us once more le

>found a planet covered in venom sacks
>no hostile weather
>no lifeforms
>normie sentinels
>land next to a market terminal in the middle of a clearing
>pick up sacks until level 4 sentinels appear, kill the big walker
>hit wanted level 5
>nothing new spawns
>doesn't degrade
>can collect venom sacks with zero annoyance
>mfw

>slowly working my way up to 40 slot ships from crash sites.
>I had a whole bunch of cool shits
>Now I've got a minivan without wings.

I'll never find my dildo ship with the four forward facing wings, I'll never be able to find that system again.

Why can't we go back to previous systems easily? the game really doesn't want you to backtrack, does it?

you just have to remember it i guess user. there's hardly any maps or anything at all, you have to do it yourself

Found gold yes, look like a bunch of blobs together

I just took the most blistering shit of my life. Thinking of sticking an ice cube in my butthole.

Use Mentos.

>Found a ship that looks good and has several more slots than my current one
>Buy it
>Forgot to move over all of my shit
>Oh hey my old shitty box with wings is still here
>Go to it move over stuff
>Doesn't move, have to make it my primary ship and move it over
>Make it my primary ship
>Ship I just bought not where it was
>eeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
>It was moved to a different landing spot

Nearly had a stroke

Cold worlds really are the best

>backtracking
Do what Sean did, just blunder forward with blind confidence that everything will turn out ok.

>first Krogan I meet punches me in the face
>first Daftpunkulator I meet stabs me in the arm
>first Gek I meet gives me silicates

I fucked up on my first playthrough. I switched ships without transferring my items, and lost two atlas stones in the process. I was able to pick up 9 more by continuing the atlas path, then wound up at the very end. It requires 10 to finish the atlas path, but I only had 9. So I warped out of system hoping to randomly stumble across another atlas station (not knowing I could find one using monoliths)

I found Nada and Polo, however, and this time I talked to them, they were pissed at me. Nada was still glitching out and his other Korvax self was trying to take over again, and Polo said that I should go away and join the pirates.

Here's the thing. I didn't do a thing. I didn't attack a neutral ship, and I was giving Polo all of the data he wanted. To add to that, Nada wouldn't give me the option to resume the path of Atlas. With my last known atlas station in the dust behind me, I wasn't able to resume it at all, and started a new save.

What the fuck happened?

It's kind of weird. The Gek seemed all nice and cool and then as I proceeded to play I found their story after doing some Korvax and suddenly the Gek are like these evil fucks, or atleast used to be.

Meanwhile the korvax are stabbing me in the brain and in general being uncaring dicks. The whole convergence thing is pretty cool though.

if i remember it was about 130 million at the time

Is it normal that every planet has the same cave composition? It's always the same plants and the same green or yellow flower?

How am I expected to rack 4 millions for a ship when most green resources are barely worth the time spent? Is there some sort of trick to get huge money or is it just grinding uncommon/rare resources?

any mod to fix the aluminum misspell yet?

Just wait for the guy who decides to have you to marry his daughter someday and only because you picked an answer from a gesture dialogue

planets in the same system generally have similar resource composition

To get lots of units, find a planet that has cubes/pearls/orbs lying around on the ground. When you pick one up, you get two sentinels and a dog walker thing on your ass. Find a good spot with lots of them gathered together, fill up your inventory with them without dying, then hop in your ship and fly off. Go and sell them. Ideally, find a shelter that has a trading post inside of it, and gather around it.
As for getting in the 100 million unit range, I have no fucking idea.

we're not brits here

i don't know but i sold my first one and had to buy one at the end

if you talk to enough npc ships etc you can buy one for like 2.7 mil or something

nada and polo can still be encountered after turning in the stones

I jumped at least 10 times and still even in super death barren planets I found the same identical cave composition as a tundra or jungle planet.

By the way, I kinda like the idea of having barren, death planets with "no fauna or flora" having the occasional underground cave with plant life everywhere; it seems like life is springing from underground or something like the remnants of surface life moving underground in order to survive.

I have never seen anything similar to what you described.

oh did you just mean they all look the same? yeah i havent found any that LOOK different but the green minerals change between emeril/aluminum/nickel

Go back to romulus nigger.

Exactly, this is a bit underwhelming, so is it confirmed that every planet is equipped with the same cave system with different metals as the only difference?

comfiest planet

Nice 4k resolution

Cave interiors are generated the same, but there are structural differences in caves to break up the redundancy of winding caverns the more planets you visit. Same goes for terrain in general.

No there's cave systems that make other shapes besides winding halls.

>metals

Nope, I meant minerals

Is Namek even a possible combination? (green water and blue flora)

nah, proper 1080p more like
nomansskymods.com/mods/internal-resolution-multipliers-pak/

I don't think I've ever seen a planet with even half that many trees.

Can I get links to make my game look better?

Also am I the only one who thinks the no instagram filter looks bad?

Well, better than nothing then.

I wish for dark caves forcing the player to use the torchlight. Has anyone actually found a use for the torch?

Shit..

How did you accrue so many units? I've heard the tombstone dupe is the easiest way but that seems lame to me.

The thing that worried me most was that Nada only offered supplies for exploration or a path to a black hole. Nothing about Atlas anymore.
I think it was because I abandoned the path of the atlas and warped away from the final station. It's the only way I can explain it.

Yeah underwater the torch is useful, some oceans be murky as fuck.

I spend more time managing my inventory than actually, you know, explore and whatnot - recharging, sending things to ship, destroying, crafting etc.

I would like to know what they spent 5 years on

Holy fuck yes, I was searching for a way to fix the fact that 1920x1080 looked like 640x480 and vice versa

SHUTUP AND POST SHIPS

Last time I tried to explore a pretty decently deep sea I discovered that the crashed ship waypoint was in fact on the bottom floor of that sea.

It was a shit ship with 14 slots of course

Yesterday I found an headless giant penis ship with a cockpit on top. Too bad it was a 18 slots one.

What is the best cockpit and why is it the spherical one?

What's going on boys and girls

>You fell for it

going through days of bullshit really, every few systems you visit, at least one of the 2-6 planets there will have resources you can take that the sentinels hate you for picking up. Denying their line of site is easy enough with the sprint-melee-boost manuever, so I mostly cleared my inventory since its maxed exosuit and then sold to a nearby galactic trade market place.

Rinse and repeat

or you could google "no mans sky trainer" and find a trainer program that lets you get infinite units and easy crafting, wouldnt recommend super speed, as you might fall through the world as its rendering before you.

>tfw come across first comfy planet with decent conditions in 3 days

Sucks because now I don't wan to leave.

already gotten my money's worth and i'll prob play a few hundred hours more at least

Or, another way of finding a shiplace with more space would be to find those red beacons on planets and use a bypass chip to search for transmissions, those transmissions should lead to a place where you can do a small puzzle and if you solve the puzzle you can get the location of a downed ship that you have to repair. More likely to get more randomized ships, and I've only ever spotted about 2 ships on my own while slowly cruising around a planet