dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=36485
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for drow is best waifu

Post 'em

>inb4 monkey king isnt a new hero and instead i a boss of a new game mode

>152112658
>Vanguard
Did you mean abyssal?
And its not the same cause melees need a way of locking down heroes so basher becomes mandatory but at the same time it gives to little bonuses.

Vanguard being part of abyssal in the other hand is cancer

nth for waifus

I think we are getting a new gimmick mode or custom game with him.

Don't post in threads early

Don't post in threads with troll OPs

dumb fucking retards

Reminder Soe is back

Yooooooo dotards
It's my birthday I'm drunk
And I love you all
:)

>missclick

>troll OP
?

EE staying with secret
still streaming on panda

HOLY SHIT

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Now I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

he would no matter wheat, he said he can communicate with more fans that way

>THREE
>SIX
>FOUR
>EIGHT
>FIVE

nice meme dude

he wouldn't, he makes money on panda due to sponsorship

3 6 4 8 5

>Shirtless Envy stream
>SHIRTLESS
w-wa
h-have some decency envy-chan!!!

i mean he really was being offensive honestly, she should have to have her cosplay judged for others like a dog at a show

>EE invoker

quote me on this in reddit

EE and RTZ are having role swaps, artisan easily will go back to carry and EE will mid

>EE will mid

ee isn't w33 but im sure after a year of playing mid for secret he'll be good at it

In all likelihood Envy's just still contractually bound to Panda.tv. Seeing as how he doesn't win tournies and doesn't get Twitch revenue anymore and has fuckall for sponsors, it's not worth paying to break contracts early.
Especially considering the Chinese are notorious for shitty contracts.

Jesus christ sheever really is all legs

>envy invoker
oh boy

not true since Universe managed to get out of panda

LMAO
EE donations still show up on panda! GO wild

Then the reality is even worse than what we think.
envy is sticking with panda because he's a fucking weeaboo degenerate and likes it over twitch

update: we somehow won despite wisp having 150 hours and never having played wisp

Really forces you to fire up those neurons.

made me remember about those EE/RTZ copypastas we used to see every day here
what went wrong lads

whens the fucking patch la

I dont know how you can watch EE stream.
hes absolute cancer to listen to and whines like a little bitch. i bet puppan and artour got sick of his shit.

So is arc warden better as a middle, safe or off? I've played him like three times (admitedly only in co-op vs bot games) and went mid each time and I just feel like after I get bottle and like mana treads I just kinda stall. I can get lots of kills, sure, but its hard to feel like I have an impact when I dump everything I do to get like one kill because bots group up well for flux and can't really push.

Weeb music is cozy to have in the background.

but his music is fucking loud uncozy trash just like his taste in anime

dont play against bots? playing against bots isn't dota

not if i have to listen to ee whining intermittently

if you wanna listen to weeb music go find a playlist on youtube

Well I'm not going to jump into a game when its my first like 10 matches in total and pick the new(est) champ.

find 6k player that plays alot of arc warden
???
watch them play arc warden
???
learn how they play arc warden
???
still be bad at arc warden, but a little less clueless
???
stop playing bot matches

don't pick arc warden if you're new to dota, just pick simple heroes like lich or something

>EE buys rum travels before midas
er
what
do I just not get it?

If any person in your game on either side has 150 hours, then the game can be won by either side and nothing anybody does really matters.

>he actually started to play dota
>in 6.88
You are like a year off

I'd rather play battletoads desu those games were more fun than this abortion

>EE trying to play mid heroes
So it's confirmed he is not going to EG then?

don't pick heroes that control other units until you have 2000+ games. deadly serious.

don't play bot games as they teach you nothing but bad habits. you will just get thrown with other beginner shitters when you play, so play against beginner shitters.

>EE is a shitter
what's so hard to understand?

hes a mid player now

how you question him

he's been trash for a while

EEs playing Invoker and he forgot to buy a Midas. Only realized it 20 minutes in. Why do you guys think he's good again?

If you are new you will be matched with new people (and some smurfers), you won't ruin anyone's game.

I have proof forced 50 does not exist (pic related)

Im not very good at this game but the last couple of days makes me wanna never touch dota ever again.
i should probably just quit the game so i don't ruin it for any more ppl.

I need to breed Meepo

>normal skill

honestly you need to off yourself

Will best girl be buffed?

if you have less than like 1000 hours of dota you are trash, you can only get less trash by playing more and paying attention to your mistakes. just ignore your team, they're low enough mmr they have no idea what they're doing

She is already pretty strong, just nerf some people and she will be picked as an alternative.

i hope so but why did you post lina?

err user last month i won 21 of 25 games and then i immediately lost 25 of 30 games.

forced 50 doesnt follow 4 game streaks or something.

You constantly pick heroes that are too hard for you to play and you pick the squishiest possible supports that die most easily and require best positioning to get anything done

EVERYONE WHO'S SHIT AT DOTA JUST PLAY VENGEFUL SPIRIT FOR LIKE 100 GAMES.

if you can't win games with VS in like 1k bracket then yes delete dota

someone needs to start lifting.

>positive KDA in 2 out of 15 games

I have intentional feeding streaks that look better than this.

your item choices are garbage and you play extremely easy to kill heroes despite the fact that you can't seem to stop dying. Did it ever occur to you to play a hero that's harder to kill?

>tfw Russian CHAD is fucking her brains out while she wears her meepo cosplay
>all the while you're just browsing an online battle chess forum and doing nothing with your life

i don't think you know what the words positive and kda mean user

2k+ hours. and i feel like im not learning anything by playing for everyone i play with and against is about as shitty at the game as i am
maybe i should play vengeful for 100 games then

so clearly no one liked my item ideas like stalwart cuirass or masamune

wtf would be a better item?

one last idea

>new item, nimbus cape
>windlace+ cloak+ 500 recipe
>25 movespeed, 15 magic resistance
>passive phase

>new item, monkey lord bar
>mkb+ nimbus cape
>25 movespeed, 15 magic resistance, 70 attack and 15 attack speed
>phase and minibash
>new passive, true strike aura
>all allied units gained true strike in a 900 unit radius

if you're not learning anything from your games you aren't paying enough attention to what you're doing wrong, that's just the long and short of it

PSG here if you want to get better play with better people who will tell you exactly what to do

However, you aren't at that level yet. You feed nonstop, never kill anyone, and your basic itemization choices are ultra garbage.

The main thing for you to do is never touch heroes like anti-mage, crystal maiden or disruptor again. You should be playing heroes like Juggernaut, PA, Axe, Vengeful Spirit, Dragon Knight, etc...Easy tanky characters with stuns and big impact ults and shit.

To repeat myself, DO NOT PLAY HEROES THAT CONTROL OTHER UNITS EVER. healing ward is an exception as it now follows you automatically.

>PSG here
post dismissed

>PSG here if you want to get better
LMAO
stopped reading right there

ive played shit like tinker, tusk, bounty and night stalker and have carried hard

ive lost most games as vengeful spirit

what now faggot

it's not really true in the depths of dota where he is

he can't learn by observing other players in the game and everything they do is wrong 100% of the time. this hurt me for a long time

I got better by in order of importance
#1 manually learning as much as possible reading wikis and shit
#2 watching/reading well respected guides like chaq's guide to the mid lane
#3 playing with way better people
#4 watching pro/streams

This guy could go into a game right now, pick PA or Jugg or something, jungle until he has 5 items, and then win the game solo. Guaranteed. Did he learn anything whatsoever? No

Low players of dota don't even understand the concept of pushing/defending/taking/protecting objectives. To them it's just deathmatch and then one team gets wiped and loses becuase they can't respawn fast enough (buyback doesn't exist)

it's really simple, just start paying attention to your mistakes rather than your team's

>new item, sandmans dust
>consumable, stock item
>makes heroes in a small radius sleep for 5 sec
>takes 50% more dmg for first hit

>EE playing invoker
HE IS STILL WITH TEAM SECRET GUYS

positive kda is higher kills than deaths

only two of those games are games where he killed more than died

i dont think YOU know what it means user

3 of those heroes are 1k pubstompers and tinker is one where the enemy players dont know what your skills do so they stand there and get hit by missiles 1560 times in the game

venge is literally "i'm bad at dota: the hero" she is everything that newbs need. Stuns, tanky, moves semi fast, good armor, ranged, aura, has a fun ult that can introduce you to the idea of "making plays", and becomes semicarry.

thx for helping tips
i really wanna get better because i think its a great game and sometimes even fun when i loose if i did good

you want elder titan to be a purchasable item?

kda literally says right there in the name user
kills deaths assists
also it's (kills+assists)/deaths not -deaths

why don't people jungle wisp?

spirits has a full damage output of 437 / 796 / 1155 / 1514 on creeps, all aoe damage. Won't always deal that much when some collisions miss but its easy to deal 300/600/900/1200+ per cast

then you've got a global ganking hero with 1000 nuke damage, you can just rush blink dagger / blademail and blink on top of people and dare them to hit you back

>venge
>tanky

You can build her greedy and become a glass cannon semi carry, which ive done multiple times but my team cant fucking not try to solo niggas in jungle then get gang banged by a 4v1 and lose, but in NO way is she fucking tanky

the only tanky supports are initiators like tide or stun and slows like ogre

How do people play Dota all day?
I wish I had that level of determination. I get fucking winded after just one game sometimes.

Good. I don't want weebs spamming shit when EG are playing.

>Go to chink streaming site to check out EE stream
>Immediately crashes my chrome every time I try to get to it
Classic chink quality