pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUoI1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9NBvsmQ2Ik
youtube.com/watch?v=4f-ZHln7TL4
youtube.com/watch?v=80fbdQBwbO4
serenesforest.net/2016/08/17/tellius-recollection-recap-of-countries-and-classes/
bigweb.co.jp/
bigweb.co.jp/ver2/fe_fecipher_index.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love Sakura!

The other one is ALL MESSED UP

Today is apparently Sister's Day. And tomorrow is Hinoka's birthday. Go figure.

Yeah, let's just use this one. I fucked up. Reminder not to fill the thread with shitty metadrama.

But I fucked up the other one. No point in using it.

So Hinoka better sister than Camilla confirmed?

boop

I'm going to write Arvis/FemSigurd smut with lots of pic related and you can't stop me!

>shitty drawfag
>spammed a drawing you got from said "shitty drawfag" for days
The ironing.

Cousin~ cousin~

>that post and the spic's post from last thread were deleted at the same time

Biorhythm was fucking stupid and needs to stay gone forever. Shove, on the other hand must come back and stay back.

I like Hana

See
At least Fates took a step forward and brought it back as a skill. I still prefer PoR and RD's method of doing it though. It's so situational as one class skill

it's back, just restricted to the rarest class in the game

>his post got deleted

who is the shook one now I think, ahahaha

Looks like Drill
JUST GOT HUMBLED

She's shit.

HE'S COMFY

HE'S HUMBLED

I guess you can say Drill

JUST GOT REMOVED

PoR and RD's method of doing almost everything is the best way. Level 21 promotions, Info conversations, extra BEXP for doing missions quickly/bonus objectives, transformations not tied to stones, magic and mages. I could list more but I need to go jerk off to Tellius and how great it is.

I'm right there with you. Tellius was the shit and I'm pissed knowing we'll never go back to those sweet mechanics and character designs. Now every dark mage will forever be some BDSM fetish shit and knight armor will resemble fat people.

post hot guys pls

Mei is cute! Cute!

>Telliuscucks shitting up the place again
9 and 10 were shit. Fuck off.

Seriously there isn't even a self-insert I can marry my kawaii waifu to. What a shit game.

I thought about Felicia a lot while I was at work today

What does this mean?

It means there's an Englishman you need to fight to the death.

You have no friends so you think about characters that aren't real instead of real people. Pretty sad.

67 FUCKING TURNS ON CONQUEST 22 AND SOMEONE FUCKING DIES FUCK THIS GAME

That chapter is dicks because of the reinforcements. Just take your time. Don't rush it because you'll miss out on valuable EXP or get ass fucked by the reinforcements. They're placement based, not turn count based.

Cucking Dierdre?

I have infinity friends shut up

>le chapter 22 is hard meme

>tfw you will never put you Solid Snake in her

post your Cipher cards.

I didn't rush I ASSUMED "not getting within 5 tiles of Yukirura" meant 5 tiles south west or east of him. They all show up when they shouldn't and he dodges literally every attack I throw at him and stalls me.

Be Honest. Which guy would you fuck?

Back off, or else I think.

I bought a box a while back but too lazy to take pictures

Define hot.

SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR CIPHER CARDS

None of them. But which would I let fuck me? Hoo boy that's a doozy.

Yugi wrecks his fucking SHIT for doing that. Hard body.
youtube.com/watch?v=-9NBvsmQ2Ik

Not really sure how I should store them

How does a hologram hurt?

fucker stopped looking at the card to see if it was actually a monster. I bet he was lying just to keep beating him.

In the show that shit always hurt

That faggot deserved it.

Did you pull those out of boosters or do you know someplace I can buy singles without getting assblasted in price?

No but really, I never got this even as a kid.
It's just cards with the danger being losing the game so why do they act like getting hit hurts? If it's that solid why hasn't anyone used their duel disks to fuck their monsters already?
Is everyone just a thespian?

But why though?

>Is everyone just a thespian?
absolutely

>not gay you silly boys
Go to hell Forrest you teasing little shit.

>But why though?
youtube.com/watch?v=4f-ZHln7TL4
FIRE EMBLEM

This shit should go back to being a basic action. So should rescue.

Yugi is the king of asspulls.

youtube.com/watch?v=80fbdQBwbO4

I'm disappointed it took three posts to get to the hottest guy in the whole franchise.

Rescue has evolved into pairing up. And the skill shelter that leads into pairing up.

Nah bought em separately.

The only one I got above 20 bucks on that sleeve were Lilina and Xander.

No, he just cheats. He just never says the effects of their cards, even if asked.

serenesforest.net/2016/08/17/tellius-recollection-recap-of-countries-and-classes/

>YOU CAN'T
>I JUST DID
Yami is a fucking cheater

Where from?

Yami you fuck you can't make up the rules as you go along.

How can Mark even compete?

I wish I could cheat like that. I can only imagine how assblasted the Monarch players would be.

Got mine from tcgrepublic (Rutger came from Ebay though) but most appropriate sites will have them.

Ever wondered why he left and never returned?
He can't so he left his beloved Serra behind to quietly die in some other continent.

Here's a hot guy with a guy who pierces the ladies' hearts and a guy who makes the ladies lose their heads.

i'm done with fire emblem though, can't even remember the last time i played fates

i still have the keychain for my keys though

Unlikely. It'll probably be before either of them even meet Deirdre.

yeah I have my order from TCG republic underway, but I feel I got butt molested by overpricing. I still want to get my team from every game that I played.

Bitch, I am finishing my Lunatic Conquest run and now I want to play Hector Hard Mode, Binding Blade on Hard and PoR's Maniac mode. Playing Thracia 776 really wakes your hunger for higher difficulties.

i just moved on to other series that are more fun to me

You can play many games at once, but that's ok.
why are you on /feg/, then?

i come here like once a month now

>You can play many games at once
People really do that? I can't try and divide my focus between multiple games, especially if they're RPGs

>The R+ Morgan is like 16 bucks on that site
Fuck that.

Grandpas/Grandmas, tell me about Tellius Era /feg/. How/what were the memes?

>>The R+ Morgan is like 16 bucks on that site
I actually found a jap site that sells singles. They have the R+ morgan out of stock but the R morgan goes for 150 yen, or like $1.50

Got a link? I usually just used yahoo auctions or ebay for Cipher singles but I don't want to waste a ton of money if there's better options.

How can i make the perfect nina?

I'd like to know too, looking at it TCGRepublic has most of the cards I want but some of the prices are assfuck-tier.

Cheers love.

I killed Lyn.

Should I wait until offspring seals are available to get the kids. I'm really early in Conquest but I can get Ophelia if I want to. I just want to know if it's a good idea to.

if you actually want to use a kid there's no reason to put off getting them unless you REALLY want to save on a master seal

Depends if you want to use them immediately or if you want to reclass them to something different. Ophelia's fine as a dark mage so you can wait if you want, but her paralogue has some really good items in it
If you want to do something like reclass Soleil to a ninja, recruit early so you can start building weapon ranks sooner

>thinking of doing an Awakening run where I use the Einherjar for Caeda, Cain, Draug, and Navarre alongside Chrom, Tharja, and Virion
>realize they're all silent and don't have crit quotes
I guess the next best option would be to substitute Sumia, Sully, fucking Kellam, and Lon'qu(who at least is in #FE) but it won't be the same. I'd also need to throw Marth in there.

This is what I get for believe in my boi

big wave is the name of the card shop. You'll need a proxy

bigweb.co.jp/

You sure you don't mean this?

>Dread Fighter

yup, my bad.
bigweb.co.jp/ver2/fe_fecipher_index.php