/drg/ DanganRonpa General

Last thread hit image limit Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/ceusLJ1T

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Other urls found in this thread:

proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-guy-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-featuring-dr3-boys
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-girl-should-be-in-the-dangangames-featuring-dr3-girls
youtube.com/watch?v=KPOS1jZRzMw
youtube.com/watch?v=110l4ynyhII
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HOPE

I wish you had money, I could build you one on paper and give you instructions on what to get.

Please vote on BOTH polls! I highly appreciate every vote! You are aloud to vote MULTIPLE people at MULTIPLE times if you chose too!

Which GUY should be in the next DanganGames?! Featuring DR3 BOYS!:
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-guy-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-featuring-dr3-boys

Which GIRL should be in the DanganGames?! Featuring DR3 GIRLS!:
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-girl-should-be-in-the-dangangames-featuring-dr3-girls

Mikan Tsumiki and Nagito Komaeda are Guaranteed to be in the next game! Tis why they aren't on this weeks polls!

The top 9 BOYS and GIRLS get in!

I want Junko to seduce me with her body into becoming her spy!

DREAM TEAM

RIP

So are the bracelets going to explode when they leave the building?

>implying she needs to seduce you

There is no way there isn't a catch. Breaking a wall to the outside is way too easy.

Indeed!

In the last thread, someone wanted us to discuss stuff.

So, did you have any dangan related dream?

N-no bullying allowed in this thread, okay, Hiyoko?

Right its also not the first time Monaca used exploding bracelets.

>Junko will never seduce you day after day, making you love her more every time
>She'll never abuse that love and make you her spy
That would be a good twist; Naegi ends up being a traitor because Junko fucked with him before DG1 and made him a sleeper agent via mind-wipe

I dreamt Komaeda was hanging out with me and slept in my bed once.

Nothing sexual, just sleeping.

It was a great dream.

The closet thing I had to a DR dream was where I was writing into a journal and I could not stop myself. The book had infinite pages and I could not stop, it would physically hurt if I put down the pen.

Then I woke up and had a desire to continue working on Talking Genocide.

See, I sorta don't think so.

Junko just seems like the type to not wipe anything at all. She just pulls up her pants and is done with it.

She didn't really erase their memories, she just repressed them. The kid's memories were restored at the end. It's unlikely Junko could've left anything in there that they wouldn't know about.

I want to show Mahiru the job prospects of photographers.

She has quite the assets.

Thats neat.

Today dream was pretty tame, it was a Chihiro x Junko dream, i was Junko and nothing really raunchy happened.

I suppose its different from the usual dream of my step dad beating the shit out of me.

Still though, it was uncomfortable being forced to do something.

That's what I meant.
>Naegi is Hopeman
>Junko corrupts him
>grooms him, makes him infatuated with her
>tells him of her plans
>represses the memories, banking on someone being able to fix it(if not, it doesn't matter LOL killing game)
>he gets his memories restored
>their is now an Ultimate Despair at the heart of the FF, masquerading as the Ultimate Hope
The only person who would be able to see through it would be Kyoko, and even then, she wouldn't do anything unless she knew she was 100% right.

Now you make feel bad, i was feeling happyness and someone is in silent hill.

Sorry about that, but i am not a dream doctor, i don't really know what to do.

I know Monaca was meant to be hated as a character, but I find myself liking how 3 is characterizing her so far. Does "prissy jerk behind a computer screen" with a side of Dr. Eggman actually work well, or is my taste just shit?

also is there a version of this gif that isn't garbage

REMINDER THAT ALL THE COOL CHARACTERS WILL DIE AND THE MOST BORING ONES WILL LIVE IN THE END

POURING ONE OUT FOR MY GIRL, SEIKO

Its my problem, only I can fix this but frankly after experiencing it so much it stopped having a affect on me.

It just makes me apathetic and neutral. So I don't really care about getting rid of it.

Just finished the first one. Pretty shitty ending tbqh. Also heard that best girl (pic related) dies in the anime. Fuck

So, you haven't seen it... anyway. Play 2, read 0, and get familiar with AE/

She gets stabbed in the chest while holding Naegis hand and leaning on him. She's the second victim.

Yeah, she dies around the time Samuel Hydeo is introduced as the mastermind.

I see, you have a pretty strong spirit.

She gets revived Joseph Joestar style, Miaya was best girl after she saved Hina.

I had a pretty intense one a couple years ago. I was in sleep paralysis and dreamt i had been executed Nagito style. It was pretty terrifying.

Anyone else get sleep paralysis? I seem to have it a couple times a month.

I shit you not, it turns out that the knife used to "kill her" was revealed to be a toy knife with tomato sauce on it and she actually is fine

If you saw the same thing over and over, it would get pretty boring wouldn't it?

Thankfullly i never had such thing, or at least i never knew i got it.

What is this sleep paralysis?

>this liar

Naegi finds her and Kirigiri with a knifes in their chests.

A temporary inability to move or speak while falling asleep or upon waking.

Your mind basically wakes up before your body does, so you can't move any of your limbs. Some people tend to hallucinate as well.

Thankfully mine wasn't a hallucination, just came after a nightmare, which can be just as bad.

Are these polls actually legit?

Yes they are. I used it for last weeks and it worked great, it just helps me see who everyone wants to be in next one.

My stupid plot theory: Monaca isn't malevolent (yet) and is trying to protect Makoto to use him in her own scheme later, because the traitor happened to strike first. Absurd, yes, but with Monaca's early reveal I can see Danganronpa pulling a twist like this.

As for the traitor, I have a theory on who it is, but am withholding it because it's even MORE stupid than the above. But I will post it if people want to flay me alive.

Jeez, what's up with fakespoiling in this general

Boy that sounds like hell.

Pryle, did you ever had dreams about the dangans?

Excellent, thanks user.

Is that Sonia/Souda's daughter or Souda in her clothes?

When will this happen?

You're welcome

Uh no I don't think so. Maybe I had one about being Chihiro but thats about it.

Both possibilities disturb me equally.

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

>Izuru kills Chiaki because she is the only person he cares about, left-over feelings from Hajime
Better yet,
>That's the last time you beat me in Street Fighter, bitch."

My only dream where i was Chihiro was in a JoJoRonpa dream i had.

Chihiro was born as a girl in this scenario, and therefore didn't became a programmer, stuff goes different in this timeline, Junko becomes the Prime Minister of Japan, later a dictator, having Chihiro as her wife.

What about Sonia's daughter in her old clothes?

Or Sonia's son in her old clothes?

Be quiet user, Chiaki is sleeping

I want to write with Toko

Would Chiaki like cuddling?

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

I hope so

MONOKUMA KOOOWAAIII

youtube.com/watch?v=KPOS1jZRzMw

*Silently closes her cottage door*

I want to gently-hug Kotoko

youtube.com/watch?v=110l4ynyhII

I beat DR1 but stopped DR2 in case 3 because I was extremely salty they killed off Saionji, right before they developed her further. the case in-general was also just fucking awful.

I'll probably force myself to beat the game before I get started on the anime, but do I need to read anything else beforehand?

You'll need to play Another Episode: Absolute Despair Girls too. Its main villain makes a comeback in 3.

Beat 2, read 0, Play/watch AE.

WAKE UP FATTY

>vita

oh, rip.

Maybe I'll just avoid the anime if AE gets a PC release and just wait till then?

Seriously, guys, leave her alone!

uhmm, why are you so mean?

I hate Ultimate Despair!

I want to kill them all!

I want to castrate Nagito! I want to decapitate Sonia! I want to disembowel Souda! I want to shank Nekomaru! I want to garrote Gundham! I want to burn Izuru! I want to make Fuyuhiko a eunuch! I want Mahiru to choke on bile! I want Ibuki to get gangraped and murdered! I want to lop off Akane's breasts! I want to boil Ultimate Imposter alive! I want to impale Teruteru! I want to give Peko to a Mexican drug cartel! I want Hiyoko to be blown up by an IED!

I hate Ultimate Despair!

>nothing about Junko

>No Mikan

Well if you didn't keep me up with your gaming I wouldn't have awaken you.

No one cares enough about her to bother.

I want to love-hug Chiaki!

I want to rest my head on Chiakis beasts!
Would she be OK with that?

Only if you're Hajime.

If not she'd probably protest, albeit lazily.

>Hey, you shouldn't be touching me there...I think.

Not sure but Akane would.

Would Akane like cuddling?

No, it involves standing still for too long.

Akane in general doesn't strike me as the intimate type.

Where are the leopard spots on that Junko?!

You're clearly an imposter!

I want to love-fuck Chiaki

Look up story summary or watch it on youtube. AE is a big slog to playthrough so you're not missing much.

Here have my Toko of the day.

>No, it involves standing still for too long.
Then what about when she's sleeping?Or sex?

Tokster, is that you?

Whats up.

>everybody says you have to read DR0 and play UDG to understand the plot
>don't
Damaged

Why have you stopped namefagging? I'm worried about you.

You're cute

Why?
Whats there to be worried about?

This isn't like you, you beautiful ginger you.

Are you sure you're the real "Ronnie" Tokoposter? Who knows how many we have in reality. Hell, you could be a hive mind.

Fine here, have yer (You) trip reply.

I know we've had this discussion before but it's worth having it again. You're woken up at 2am in the morning and you're asked to come up with an improved version of Hangman's Gambit. How would you do it?

Akane would prefer cuddling if she was scared of ghost or you were weaker than her.

I could Chihiro telling a creepypasta to Akane and she sleeps with him because she is too afraid.

I would just make it a hangman game without the fucking letters floating by. And the be granted 6 tries.