My local Ford stealership is getting 4 of these in soon and I've been thinking about maybe putting it on my radar for a...

My local Ford stealership is getting 4 of these in soon and I've been thinking about maybe putting it on my radar for a daily driver, definitely going try to get a test drive when they come in tran
>sition what does Veeky Forums think do you love it do you hate it? let me know down in the comments below.
Fordathy Focustano Forever.

2015+ WRX is a better vehicle but the ST is nice if you don't live up north.

That's an RS dingus.

Why not a new Camaro SS?

>wrx is a better vehicle
how?

are you actually the youtuber or no? Just wondering. Not sure why else you would do the trans
ITION

>$50k hopped up shitbox girls car
>reliability issues out the ass
>Gayer than a miata
Go ahead and fall for the meme and advertising aimed at morons.
Weak minded fool

i love it

but they're expensive

and they'll be expensive to maintain

and i don't make enough to own one :(

judging by the success of the ST and the Fiesta, this will likely be the best AWD barnstormer that money can buy

Idk, it seems like a great $35k to maybe $40k out the door type of car, but none of them are anywhere near that where i live. Not that id have enough money anyways

>50k
I know this is bait but I genuinely like the styling and the engineering behind the car. And as far as reliability issues I mean I don't plan on building a towgay god machine out of it, I have another shitbox i'm doing that with so I should be fine.

He thought that was an ST.

Yeah I was actually surprised when I got an email saying that they would be taking inventory of the cars because I had been in contact with the same dealership months before when the orders for the RS opened up and they said that they would not be getting any unless it would be a special order. They are wanting 37k for the "base" RS in obnoxious blue and 42k for the others with all the options. I've never had a new car before and I've had a great year so far and I'm lucky because everything has just gone right to where I could afford it no sweat. I just hope I don't buy a meme. feelsgoodman.jpg

$50k for a focus. Come on.

judging by your vernacular, you don't sound like you have enough brain cells to comprehend the act of buying a new car

cool car but I don't think I could bring myself to pay $35k for a Ford Focus

I know I tend to ramble when I type, I hate having to go back and forth with people on emails, and message boards and such. I try to put out what I am trying to say in my head and it all runs together. I'd much rather just talk.

Its 50k

uhh... then no. I'd happily pay about $25k

>$50k for a focus

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's an RS, the only thing "Focus" about it is the chassis. Which is good.

Thats not even a ford chassis

I have a first gen focus and it's putting me through college. I definitely have an eye on the ST/RS for when I get out of college. Only mildly offputting thing is how all new cars in general are shrinking windows and adding more metal, reducing visbility in the name of safety. May push me into getting a second gen instead.

It's a focus, dude.

I can walk into either of the two stealerships out in El Cajon and walk out with an RS for 37.5k if I want. Where are you guys getting 50k from? Is that how much they're selling for outside of the USA or something?

Youre lying your ass off.
10k dealer mark up
5k in options

it definetely deserves to be on your radar, it just sucks there is so much hype and markup on them right now.

Look into the Golf R too, I have a Mk7 GTI and it is just a wonderful car to live with everyday. So much fun when you want it to be and so so comfortable when your just cruising

that one is slower than an m2, and the m2 is slower than the focus

I'm really, really not. I was just in there buying a Fiesta ST lol. I specifically asked about dealership markup and he shrugged and told me that most dealerships (in California) near populated areas aren't putting any markups on the RS because they have too much neighboring competition.

At both of the Ford dealers I visited in El Cajon, the base model Focus RS is about 37/5k after tax.

No magical non-existent 10k markup
No mandatory 5k 'options'

But please go ahead and tell me about your real world experience where you took the time to physically walk in to a dealership ready to buy something and spoke with a sales manager

You are though. Youre not getting out with spending less than at least 40k after fees and taxes.
Kill yourself liar.
And bullshit on no dealer mark up.

ok, believe what you want, I'm not going to buy one either way. If you ever want to be proven wrong, take a trip to San Diego and talk to a ford dealer though. I know that seems like a lot just to find out you're wrong, but it looks like your ego is tied to your opinion, so maybe it would be worth it for you lol

what a strangely satisfying image

Civic also bests r33s and rx7s on tsukuba

Civic owners believe its the car, not the 1.2 mile, 12 corner track (less than .1 miles before each corner since the last corner is 1/4th of the track)