/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous timeloop: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Central Fiction out in Japanese arcades with Hibiki, Nine, Naoto, and Izanami playable.
- Console release will be in October 6th in Japan and in winter in the US with Es and Mai playable.
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories and Chronophantasma Extend are available on Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/421610
store.steampowered.com/app/438940
store.steampowered.com/app/388750
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/g3XuzXVj
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
- Steam/Skype Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/BlazBuru
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/CcR94DZE
- Blazblue Music
mega.nz/#!ERZFAZwJ!Os0KzK4EDU0kXl_f74sdkKO1gRlANjeHs5uGStIH0vg
mega.nz/#F!PQAmiDpY!yOAWI8ZfzJX99bLOR4r5XA
-DS3 Installation Information
github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/blob/master/README.md#installation-how-to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u1OlXHEL8Io
youtube.com/watch?v=wriuJZN2T5M
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Onslaught
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/SUSANOOH
strawpoll.me/11017087
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

faggots below

Still dead

Tsubaki~

How are you liking Mai so far?

is shit

Faggot reporting in

Nth for gameplay and practicing

I can't wait for this to be high res

Bang!

Curious to see gameplay but still think her design is horrible.

I am going to try and kill off the memes tonight.
No, I am not german, frishswish, or Muslim.
Tsubaki is not my waifu and the people shitposting me likely don't play the game often, showed by that outdated lobby pic posted around.
The replies to this post will be memes.

you're not pupwa.
if you were you would behead the infidels praising tsubaki

Then why do people meme you so hard?

nobody cares except for like one obsessed person who needs to get sent to a mental hospital tho

How can I keep people from slut-shaming my waifu?

>proving him right

This makes more sense. Reminds me of the metal gear general.

Who's your waifu then?

it does and it's fucking annoying

at least the annoying skd is smart enough to not run a joke into the ground like this

1 game to test my connection, pls dont kick

i hate one and doners more than anything

you should get kicked on principle

For the exact same reason why null was during the /v/ threads. A shitty unplayable connection. As for who would post it for this long, I don't know.
What I don't know is where did the tsubaki meme come from and why it latched on to me

Which blaz would u blue?

I was begging for someone to play 1 game and not disconnect immediately. Was the connection playable?

It was pretty underwater for me but I don't know how it would be for the others.

Someone must really love you.

this looks like a kof12 connection

that felt like a kofxiii connection

One more rotation and then I'm closing the lobby.

when i look at this picture i just feel like her crotch would smell really good

i can't be the only one

yeah me too, I'd sniff her all day and night!!

Around halfway through, I started to feel like I was drawing Ramlethal.

GGs guys, I'd like to play more but I think should get to bed for work tomorrow.

The birthdays of Mai and Makoto are only two days apart. It seems pretty fitting.

Playable when?

Since they are both dirty sluts?

Lies and slander.

Something is off about that squirrel...

well shit, i went to smoke and i come back to the room gone

is anyone still up to play

hair color

Would Mai be a good mother?

Also, please tell me there are good doujins

People with mediocre parents, become mediocre parents

The only Mai doujin I've seen is the one where Makoto teaches Mai the joys of anal sex.

Theyre both willing to take an ass beating for their flat chested friend and Relius likes to fuck with them

If you can endure my connection

I dunno but Orihime will be

probably not, yours was hard to manage

her son is a fuckboi who will be bullied by Rukias daughter

That little ball of power will nuke that shitter called Rukia's daughter

Cute girl!

Rachel

I love it!

Who did this to Ragna?

Cute

Best boy

I heard your Ragna was too happy, so I fixed it for you.

/blaz/ sings Black Onslaught II and Susanooh.
The songs: youtube.com/watch?v=u1OlXHEL8Io
youtube.com/watch?v=wriuJZN2T5M
Lyrics: blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Onslaught
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/SUSANOOH
Please send the files to this mail until and including 08/20: [email protected]
Can also be send in parts because some of you probably don't want to lose your voice.
Please give it your all.

2 Days left. Send'em, fags.

Mai would make a great mother. She's excellent at cooking and housework, is really kind and helpful and she gets along very well with children.

+Name for searchability

But she wouldn't be able to bring back Ragna's smile.

And Mai has very wide hips, so she'd be very unlikely to have difficulties with childbirth.

How can a guy be a good mother and give birth?

Magic

i'm gonna play both Mai and Es and no one can stop me

No one wants to stop you shit head

I'll try picking up Izanami, Mai and maybe Naoto. So far, they look fun.

So Mai's Drive:
>Is a projectile that's apparently slow enough to allow for additional inputs while airborn
>Probably keeps Mai from moving while in use, thus leaving her incredibly open should it fail

Holy shit. Naoto might not have the worst Drive after all.

would bury my face in her tits/10

>This is what it looks like from that back
Why even have clothes on

You know, if you get right down to it? It's honestly not much worse than Bang's outfit.

Considering Noel is in basically the same position at the moment that it changed its direction and when it hits her, it's likely very fast in that regard.

Also Naoto's Drive isn't really bad, fuck it's the one thing salvageable from his moveset.

Naoto's Drive is bad. It's cumbersome and is largely worthless in most situations. Its primary function, the ability to break guards, is worthless because charging it is extremely obvious and leaves Naoto wide open. At best, you can kind of use it to make up for Naoto's pitiful range since all of his Drive attacks have much longer reach, but even then, it's really just not that good.

Can't wait to play him

At least Bang doesn't have large thigh windows and a visible ass crack. All he does his show his front and back, hell Mai doesn't even have sleeves

Wouldn't this aspect just be negated by Barrier? If the opponent chooses to block rather than dodge, it'd just become a mediocre projectile.

Plus, based on how it seems to work, it seems to be one of the more predictable abilities in the game. Once people mess around with it a bit, I'm sure there'll be plenty of ways to counter it.

Are you human?

strawpoll.me/11017087

Don't get too disappointed when you do. Naoto is plagued by inadequacies with nothing to make up for them.

The Guard Break part of it really isn't the strongest point, it's more that you can cancel your charges with a dash to allow for a different type of pressure.

>Don't get too disappointed when you do
Trust me I won't be

That doesn't really make up for his issues much, though. Especially how honest and predictable he is.

The irony of it all is that he's clearly designed with versatility in mind, what with his Enhancer and Shift Sway mechanics, but since he's mediocre to shit without them, he's basically pigeonholed into using them, limiting his options significantly. Enhancer in particular is especially bad, because it requires lots of micro-dashes so Naoto basically requires more effort to do what most other characters can do as naturally as breathing.

This reminds me, do we even have a list of all of the changes to the characters? The game is almost on console for gods sake

I'm gonna breed with this girl

I like how they made Black Onslaught better even though most people won't use it due to how badly Ragna needs Heat to survive.

ragna is like sf4

using rapid fadc to make shoryuken safe

Ragna needs rapid to make just about everything safe.

>Finally find her tag on Pixiv

Wew, now there's semen all over my room and my penis hurts from the ferocious masturbating

Don't hold out on me dude

Celica is my sweet, darling little princess!

Stop talking about my wife like that. This is your last warning, I will punch your teeth out if you do it again!!

Fuck, go to sleep

I don't need sleep.
If I stay awake long enough, I start hearing her voice.

Can someone sent me an invite to the blazblue discord thing?