>Recommended reading
pastebin.com/YppqPPjf

>SMT If... Tips & Tricks:
pastebin.com/KiwVr9Vy

Last thread:

SMT is for casuals.

Persona is the future of Shin Megami Tensei

mamudoon yourself

Does anyone know how to run Giten in windowed mode?

Chiitrans works with the Windows version, but it's a pain to Alt+Tab the game all the time.

Bufu

ded general

Hoy.

>Ronaldo and Yamato are both huge faggots
>couldn't get everyone to Fate 4 for Daichi's true ending or whatever
Not really feeling any of the routes in this game, to be honest. Is Not-Kaworu's route any good? I'm tempted to go with him.

Magaru

>not liking this faggot
Alcor is basically Lucifer(the best for mankind version not the edgy chaosfag one)

He has the best route in the game.
>not having good taste
If you're going down the fujo route, at least pick one of the best boys - Alcor or Joe.

Alcor and Yamato are the only paths I like at all
Only issue I take with Alcor's is that the fight with Polaris is basically the same

Yeah, Yamato has the second best route, and is basically second best boy with Joe.
Daichi's was fine, but I hate Ronaldo and his fucking stupid routes. Although he was okay in Triangulum.

He just went full retard again but on the other end of the spectrum
>hurr let's fight 2 billion more invaders

Oh, but I forgot the worst thing of all, trying to kill Mako
Unforgivable

And to top it off, he becomes a huge hypocrite if you do his Fate events.

And Mako a cute.

Makoto a best, when does this even happen?

In a Fate event in Triangulum (in an Otome one, I think).

Ah, I never played the Triangulum Arc. How is it? Just realized the other thread isn't even done yet. Why did we migrate early?

>How is it?
Do you like Rei Ayanami? Because it's basically a NotRei circlejerk; there's also a lot of fanservice. The music and the gameplay were great, though.

I almost don't feel like playing it, but I want to give it one run threw. Does stuff transfer over from Sept Arc?

Yes. And you should play it, it's pretty fun and short.

I guess, what gets transferred over?

best world strength

Whatever you choose from the NG+ menu thingy. So, if you choose to transfer demons, your demons get transferred.

Ah ok. Should I do a run on Sept Arc before diving into Tri Arc?

Good morning. Anyone mind telling how Soul Hackers is? Probably going to pick it up on sale.

Yes.

That is to say is the tranfer bonus necessary? I've already gone through the Sept Arc but deleted the game so I can download other games.

It's pretty great, definitely worth getting.

Do you like the sound of:
>anything and everything Cyberpunk?
>the best demon negotiation?
>being a Hardcore Hacker?
>synth ambient music?
>one of the best dungeons and also one of the worst dungeons?
>some the best girls in the entire series? Most of which have barely any lewds, sadly?
>a superboss on par with Demi-Fiend?
>being a stylish smug motherfucker the likes of which haven't been seen outside of Snow Crash and other Cyberpunk literature?
Then Hardcore Soul Hackers is right for you.

best couple

Sounds great I'll definitely get it.

If you still have your Sept arc save it's not really necessary. Basically, you get NG+ points after finishing a playthrough and you can spend them on bonis for NG+ (carry over demons, get more EXP, etc.).

And even if you don't, you can still dive right into Tri Arc. You start at level 20 and the game gives you three demons, so you don't need to do Sept all over again. Also, is Soul Hackers on sale?
Shame that she lusts after Bumny's dick.

>Missed

that's no big deal, literally everyone else does too

Is it recommended to start a new save file rather then NG+ for doing another route in SMTIV?
I started NG+ so I could do the neutral route, but it just feels boring with how overpowered me and my demons are, even if I have the difficulty on master.

I don't have my save, but I do want to do the only one I haven't done. The Anguished One route.

>tumblr image
>a retard
Why am I not surprised?

Then do it. It's a pretty great route.
If it bothers you, yeah. I did it once to try out Hard mode and it was just annoying for the most part, mainly because of the compendium prices.
You could also try to fight the Fiends if you want a challenge.

Can we finish the old thread first?

Sounds like a plan.

Man, after those 4 extra bosses, Sid and Inaruna were a pushover.

Overall, I like this game a lot. Pretty cool story and atmosphere, lots of demon designs which were used only in this title, great dungeon and battle music by based Masuko, etc.

It's a shame that this game was never released in English. Many thanks goes to Debisama translators for doing God's work.

From what I've seen, the PSP version is superior in every way, but some of the best music sounds better in the Saturn version.

Just stop bumping it, everyone has moved on.

It almost died after nothing for two hours until some retard posted

But why though? There was no reason to merit a new thread.

Ask the retard that made a new thread before hitting the bump limit.

>Shame that she lusts after Bumny's dick.
Had to for the parallel. Note that her fate events were basically ripoffs of Yamato's. Especially that candy one, wasn't subtle at all.

Fans would've bitched if she didn't anyway. They wanted femYamato long before it even came out.

Can't blame them for not noticing the new thread when the old it didn't hit bump limit yet.

*the old one

b

You fags shouldn't have moved into an early thread in the first place. This one would've died unless OP was autistic enough to keep bumping it for 8 hours.

Let it go, guys. It's over.

But I just got here and I always have sage on anyway.

Considering he bumped it shortly before you posted to save it from death he probably would have. OP is a faggot.

>and I always have sage on anyway.
mah albino

>I always have sage on anyway.
I miss visible sage.

Me too, manually typing "your thread is shit I don't want to bump it" is just not the same.

It really isn't. So is /smtg/ sagebombing this shit thread? If so, I'm proud of you fags.

That's why this OP is of Devil Summnoner: Raidou Kuzonoha™ instead.

I put my bro Kaido to multi-hit him to death, while my MC healed him and drained Babel for MP.

The rest of my team were holding me back, so I let them in the corner after beating the other Bels.

I don't, sage shouldn't be a downvote. If you want a vote system, go to reddit.

Who here has beaten the Raidous ?

And who has beaten Beelzebub?

moot please go.

I thought you fucked off to jewgle, moot.

That's why I always shit on the White whenever possible, and do silly bumps.

Hoy

I want to tensei the megami.

But your megami is not shin!

Does Magma Axis work with Pierce? It's a fire-phys ability that scales with magic but uses HP.

Yes, it does.

I should do a MAG Demi-fiend run one of these days.

Who?
One of the main reasons imageboards are good is because they have no voting system.
Everyone who uses sage as a downvote is not different from redditors. I'm not saying you shouldn't sage, if you think a thread is shit, the whole point of it is saging when you think that thread shouldn't bump because of your answer, but screaming sage or otherwise feeling the need to tell other people that you've put sage in the email-field every fucking time you sage is pathetic and does defeat the purpose anyways since other people bump the thread just out of spite.

Ash lost the league. Again.

The downside is newfags don't necessarily learn about the option to sage because they can't see it. So shit threads and off-topic replies bump when they don't offer anything of value.

Shoulda summoned some demons.

>Being surprised

I agree, now let's get back to the megaten stuff.
/vp/ on suicide watch?

That's true but it's not really a sekrit klub feature, newfags should at the very least read the FAQ or kill themselves right back into whatever shithole they came from.

>newfags should at the very least read the FAQ or kill themselves right back into whatever shithole they came from.
As ideal as this would be we both know that's not happening.

It's pretty fun but TDE is hell with a Mag build.

Time for Pikachu to reset levels and lose to the new region's starter.

I need to get around to playing this, the plot seems pretty cool and the dungeons bumping it above SJ

Playing SMT IV right now, got enough for the MP recover app is it worthwhile? 40 app points seem pretty steep for me at this point in the game.

Yep.

If you buy all the upgrades, you will pretty much never have to worry about the MP-usage of your party ever again.

if... Translation when?

After the Maken X sequel.

when you can crush rocks with your hands

SMT x Resident Evil rock destroying contest crossover when?

Alright thanks. Any other apps recommended? Just beat minotaur

The scout apps are really good and probably the Summon Discount apps.

I hope Gideons little sister catches aids and his mom gets gangraped by gorillas

Get all fundraise, scout, and slot apps

FUCK when will the smt imagine private server be finished