/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #401

"After 400 threads you're still Max Caulfield" Edition

Previous Thread: Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay to rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630/
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction:
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings Glass Walls
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/10882668
strawpoll.me/10909518
strawpoll.me/10936261
strawpoll.me/10990015
strawpoll.me/11005852
strawpoll.me/11012705
strawpoll.me/11013698

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtu.be/oqFKt3TTUxk
pyx-1.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Put to death therefore what is earthly in you: fornication, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry.

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Max is #1

Thank you for sharing, Chloe.

I'm gonna sleep. Comfiness to all.

Shout out to savescreen, thanks a bunch!

I never watched The Butterfly Effect before, I heard that LiS is strongly based on this movie.
Is it any good?

Sleep tight, user.
And that's a nice picture. Looks like Chloe finally got around to cleaning her room.

no and no

nth for worst ship

i think he was asking about the movie user

I misread that oops

>
>If you like immersive comfy lesbian romance schoolgirls simulators, yes it is. Just mind the shitty ending on your way out and the feels you get because of how real the characters feel.
why was this deleted?

fuck yeah that gif finally!

It's a good movie, watch it. it has 4 alternate endings so watch them after on youtube, quite interesting really.

>Worst ship
>Titanic
Not as bad as Britannic, she was supposed to be built better and still sank like 5 times quicker.
Pricefield = Olympic, Maximum Victory = Titanic, Grahamfield = Britannic, Caulscott = a dingy that sprung a leak and went down the moment it touched the water.

I misread the original post user.

That's a great gif.

>As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

I'll just assume Horny is in the backyard or sleeping on their bed in the other room.

I want to hug Max.

>no catty tsun tsun vicky gf
why live?

We all do

I want to kiss Chloe

Goodnight, /lisg/.
That last thread was pretty spectacular. Here's to the next milestone we reach. I think the next thing we're looking forward to is Max's birthday on Sept. 21. Gonna be hella fun.

Veeky Forums's moving a little quickly right now so everyone have fun. Chat, cutepost, etc. Stay comfy!

Is there any love story more tragic than in LiS?

if there is name it in spoiler and don't spoil the story

Because this thing has my mind stuck on it for weeks and the pain still feels new

Max, please.
How many pictures does Chloe leave around for you anyway? I hope she at least buys more film so you can always have some on hand.

Steins;Gate

Max and Chloe learnt the hard way you can't keep a pet goat in a apartment. Horny stayed with David and Joyce, but they go home to visit often enough.

Well that's good. Hope he doesn't miss his mommy too much.

It's fine, Joyce feeds him scraps and sometimes Frank even comes by to check on him.
David's still a little apprehensive about the whole thing but his boredom made him start building a goathouse in the yard. Chloe has nothing to fear while she's away.

>come in this thread to see why they're still being made
>it's just a bunch of dudes roleplaying as high school chicks

i can't get out of this place, for 3 months i was lurking /lisg/ daily, now i'm just checking it from time to time, it's been 9 months since i finished the game and i can't move on
congrats on 400 threads /lisg/ i hope we will be here forever

We will.

>he thinks this thread isn't just full of femanons

What does Horny think about Alice, Lisa and Pompidou?

She'd have a bit of a sniff of Alice, but otherwise have no interest.

Same with Pompidou, though she might be a bit more active/playful with a playful dog. They might curl up near each other to have a nap while the humans are off doing stuff.

She'd try to eat Lisa.

Someone should put Michel's face on Mr. Burns or just paint orange hair and glasses on the guy

Horny, no!

Why is there a semicolon in the middle?

It's been a while, I just wanted to stop by and say that I love you guys. You got me through some hard times last year and I hope this general continues to grow and exist and that you guys are doing well

The gate belongs to (((Stein))). It's just the name of the VN/anime user.

Doesn't make any sense, but Japanese can't into punctuation.

I want to find Max passed out and connect her freckles with a Sharpie.

Whats been going on lately? The threads are on fire and we hit the bump limit rather than the image limit again.

>friendly reminder that turning off your game at the decision screen is confirmed canon ending

I want to touch Victoria.

Are you insane? I was eating those cookies!
We've a bunch of newfriends dropping in ever since Episode 1 went free.

we love you too

10/10 on the cute scale. I think I'm in love. Help

this is the thing that really helped me cope with the end of LiS. It took so much of the pain away for me.

Have this one too for your imagination user

Yeah this one too. God bless render user. This game hurt me in more ways than I ever thought possible from a video games, the exact opposite feeling I had from undertale which is in turn the other most emotional and amazing experience I've had from a game.

this angel descends from the heavens and offers one wish (LiS related)

what do you wish for?

>Are you insane? I was eating those cookies!

Best song coming through
youtu.be/oqFKt3TTUxk

To come across a real life Kate I can hug.

denied

rip my soul

Near the end of the game when you meet up with warren, Max stopped moving her lips for me, you guys see that too?

More wishes

>select all images with tea

gotta keep them shut to stop him

I could frame any one of you in a bright corner of cuteness and capture you in a moment of bliss.

Good morning /lisg/. The sun rises on thread 401. Did you know the millennium technically started at the beginning of 2001? Guess we could have a similar approach here.

Are Victoria and Max supposed to be friends? It's interesting how in the alternative reality they were.

max is a whore in the other timeline. i dont like AU max.

Vicky was Max doting "girlfriend" in the AU

oh vicky you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind

Headcanon confirmed.

this is killing me
did they move somewhere else?
are they coming back?
is it... over?

The Church of Maximum Victory has mostly disbanded but it looks like a few of us are still around

Oh shit
Does anyone have their stuff saved?

Morning /lesg/

Have a good day!

This can't be real...

Why have you left us so suddenly without saying goodbye? We were all hopeful for your return from your summer adventures and hopeful that you had stories to tell us. I'm so worried right now.

Come back home Koko... to us, your friends on the other side of the world! We've been waiting for you patiently.

No!

What happened!?

I want Victoria to bully me!

whats headcanon?

lssfe? What's that? was it fan fic?

If I had to be bullied, being bullied by Victoria would probably be the best way.

Canon that's in your head?

pyx-1.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=20
>password: lis

Max and Chloe would be better off being friends.

get out

Friends with nothing but benefits goddamnit!