Let's settle this once and for all, Veeky Forums

Let's settle this once and for all, Veeky Forums

Does driving stick make bitches wet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8tHUlMw44zk
youtube.com/watch?v=HhEAhYGKVY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

every girl that has been in my car i ask them "do you like guys that drive stick"

every single one has answered yes.

if you can make girls wet without a car, then yes

if vaginas dry at the sight of you, then no

No. The majority of expensive cars are automatic. Manually shifting gears is for peasants and neckbeards now.

if you already have her in your car it doesn't matter

I imagine that's how dicklets still manage, by the time she's pulling your dick out of your pants it's too late to turn back

Depends on the bitches. Most see cars as appliances. Now if your car is actually fast or is expensive, it may be attractive to some bitches do to outward appearance of wealth.

My bitch? Personally she like my car because it's comfy, has a good sound system, and isn't a piece of shit. She actually kind of hates that it is stick because she cannot drive it in an emergency if she has to.

To each their own.

pic unrelated, it's my goofy ass dog

>She actually kind of hates that it is stick because she cannot drive it in an emergency if she has to.
It's time to teach her, bro. Show her that the average girl in Europe can drive stick.

no, because they complain how it gets in the way during road head

This. With enough looks and money literally the dumbest or most autistic hobbies will be acceptable, let alone something practical like car knowledge in general. You could be full blown hella flush stance and chicks would dig it if you looked the part.

what kind of dog?

Coon Hound/Lab mix

aka. resting pout face

The real question is,

does a girl driving stick make men hard?

youtube.com/watch?v=8tHUlMw44zk

any girl that says yes is just telling you what you want to hear

we dont give a fuck

They enjoy watching me shift through my 3 on the tree

>we dont give a fuck

tits or gtfo, there are no girls here.

Driving stick well makes bitches moist. Also looking masculine and being able to do other masculine things makes them wet.

If you jerk your car more than your dick then no, never, ever. It'll be a thing she laughs at that isn't your penis.

fuck off bitch, there aren't any bitches on Veeky Forums, it's the biggest sausage fest on Veeky Forums, even worse than /k/

no, but range rovers do (i don't know why)

Just driving a stick alone probably not, driving a stick confidently in a car girls like doesn't hurt at all in my experience. They need to trust you before you go full balls out in a car or your just going to seem like a maniac.

What's an ass dog?

no.

It makes me wet

wow how sad

>user: "d-d-do you think it's cool I am using a manual transmission?"
>stacy: "what was that user? yeah, sure whatever. You're dropping me off right now right?"

>user proceeds to brag on Veeky Forums

Oh shit wadupp

How many times must it be said. Woman give 0 fucks about your car ,they don't give a fuck wether or not it has a stick, they don't give a fuck about what engine or sicc mawwds you have. Of course there will be the odd 1/100 woman that is into cars and the badge whores. But other than that no car will every guarantee you pussy

Kek

>tight swooping right
>rev match from 4th to 2nd
>kick out the ass
>drift through the whole turn
>the biggest shit eating grin on her face
>blowjob as soon as we get back to her place

yeah it DO

Chicks always ask if your car is manual for some reason, but they don't really care about the answer, as if they are confirming something they have already figured out, playing pseudo psychological profile games.

>delusions
she doesnt have to be 'into cars'. the less she knows about them the easier it is to fake.

The only things about cars that get girls going are the exhaust notes of big, expensive engines, and the comfort/status/security of a luxury SUV.

If you want a car that pulls, get a G63.

chicks want to know if they can use your car while you sleep to go cruising for big nigger dick

>It's time to teach her, bro. Show her that the average girl in Europe can drive stick.
Woah chill now.
Its not like theyre going to use stick after their licence

Most of them will have to, because a lot of cars are manual. Especially cheap ones.

at least we're not Veeky Forums level thirsty

Enough with the cuckposting, mister, you're making my wife's son agitated, he gets breathing problems when he's agitated, and I, for one, don't want to spend the next 20 minutes holding his nebulizer up.

That's bullshit, we always talk about bread to fuck with attention whores.

>Does driving stick make bitches wet?

It stops her from borrowing my car. So I like stick just for that convenient excuse. It's possible that the reason why some bitches associate with certain guys is because of resources. I'm not a good resource for those kinds of bitches so they go elsewhere to find guys with automatics. And yes, there are lots of those kinds of bitches locally. So I can only assume your metro area has the same situation.

one of these

It's cool, as is having a roadster from what I've found, or they couldn't care less. It's never been a negative

No, but begging for their approval leaves them drier than the Sahara.

>"M...my 240SX is s...stick, do you l...like guys that d...drive? Please say yes, d...don't mind the junk on the floor."

Clean ride > all else. To provide an example we take four equally average guys (A to D), each drives the following;

>A: gutted turboed manual E36 325i coupè, because racecar
>B: a filthy, wrapper filled leased automatic 318i
>C: a clean automatic newer Camry
>D: a clean manual EG6 Civic hatch

In order of which puts her off THE LEAST; C, D, A, B. You won't win points with the car unless you're dealing with a gold digger, but you can lose them on the way. The Camry is neutral as long as you don't drive like shit, and the EG6 will look a little more povo even if maintained. Transmission makes no difference here.

The gutted 325i will just look like a deathtrap from the inside, and the 318i full of garbage is just gross; nobody wants to fuck a slob.

>unwarranted assumptions: the post

My girlfriend loves that I drive stick. I taught her and now she only wants stick shift cars.

bitches dont care about cars, they care if youre an alpha or not

And what are women full of, user?

To add to that;

>automatic Camry, clean
>manual Camry, clean

No initial difference, but points are lost if your shifting is shit. This shouldn't be an issue unless you're a colossal autist and stall at the lights.

>all women are exactly the same
who let you out of /r9k/???

You've obviously never had a women in your car. Not even your mother kek

I think having a sporty manual car that you can drive aggressively and competently (with out looking like a fool) can be a pull for certain girls. Some will always be put off by masculine displays of power like that though. Just like some girls will think it's manly that you can wrench and generally be useful with tools, and others will think its a waste of time.

then you wake up

Similar enough for the obvious to apply. A clean shitbox beats a filthy one, and a shitty shifter loses to the smoother slushbox. A nicer car gets a better reception but she probably doesn't care about the drivetrain or what you're putting down at the wheels.

You'll get exceptions, but unless you're fishing for a specific sort you're not impressing anyone in a ragged manual Corolla with soda-stained seats.

>It stops her from borrowing my car. So I like stick just for that convenient excuse.

Yeah, if you have an automatic and say "NO" to her borrowing your car, you are treated as scum in the gossip. It won't be he refused to loan his car, but it will be "he refused to give me a ride when I needed help" bitter type character assassination.

>You won't win points with the car unless you're dealing with a gold digger, but you can lose them on the way.

Agreed. So much of that attitude all over.

How did you teach a dog to drive stick when they don't even have hands?

Does a girl driving stick make boys hard?

see

In yurop, the answer would be no.

Can't speak for burgerland.

No.

This also requires getting to the point where they're going home with you in the first place.

If I see a girl driving stick, I can't control my horny level

Yeah cuz they just get on it like a dildo haha xD

It depends. I have Recaro seats, solid engine mounts, and a manual transmission. If I give my car any throttle under 2500rpm the interior vibration is so bad that change not only rattles in my rear cupholder, it fucking dances and bounces. The interior panels make enough noise that the radio is drowned out. The vibration through the seats is pretty intense. So, if I am cruising along at a low speed with a female in the car and upshift and lug the engine - they grab the dashboard and gasp rather loudly. Works every time. It's not vehicle for very refined women, mind you, being an obnoxious rattlebox. Rule of thumb is, if they'll sit in it, I can use the engine to make them horny.

translation for any femanons reading:

>your car is loud
>your car is uncomfortable
>you're a fiscally irresponsible immature dude

This reads like shitty fanfic, m8. Pics of your vibrating shitbox, inside and out.

At least in my auto I can fingerbang your girlfriend while beating you.

Sure, buddy.

that video is fuckin spot on

This.

Nigga, if she's already in your car shes obviously at least a little bit interested and she's not going to try to seem like a bitch by saying no.

Drive 3 on the tree.
Girl is curious about it.
Have her slide next to me on the bench seat and shift for me with my arm around her.
>comfy

we have to use a tractor-trailer to lug our women around.

> wearing flip flops

i'd not even let her in the driving seat

No. Much like having a nice car, it can be a plus if you're already attractive, but girls won't give a shit if you don't already interest them to begin with.

Driving stick increases your ranking on the Ryan Gosling scoreboard if you play your cards right though.

>that steering wheel handling

10/10 would grind

MUH FUCKING DICK

youtube.com/watch?v=HhEAhYGKVY0

nice tits on the blonde

>virgin Veeky Forumsutists claim they have any fucking clue what women are attracted to
Why don't you fags stop talking about shit that you do not understand

No
Being attractive and stable is what usually makes bitches wet

Bitches don't care. Even the ones with sporty cars.

>hey girl, nice 240/celica/eclipse let's go for a ride
>wait why automatic?
>wanna learn stick in my miata?
>married the one that said yes.

Even girls who can drive stick fuck it up.
>girl sees my car
>is that a manual?
>doesn't believe me
>let her drive
>starts in second gear
>b-but you have to shift too soon in first

>let mil borrow car
>learned stick on tercel, oughta be OK
>comes back on tow truck

>can't shift left handed while flicking the bean

fucking this lmao

go watch some more japanese animes and let this thread die you spergs

If a cool girl likes you she will look for ways to compliment you without transparently giving away that she likes you in case you don't like her back. Complimenting anything about your car is a classic way to do that. Cars are seen as an expression of your masculinity and yet anyone might compliment your car so it's not like complimenting your cock or something.

Daily reminder that if your car is the only thing about you that attracts women you have failed as a man