Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network/Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2271
Last thread: Dino Edition
YGOPro (Windows): docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6B7GsCVf45zRUZnVHJid0N0eHc&export=download
YGOPro (Mac): mega.nz/#!fREAVBwZ!cOQG_5oHFKgjfwz4dVUtAW88w9gqRrvWyeFZ7zI_bVM
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project (High Quality YGOPro images)

● DN was a browser-based, manual simulator
● YGOPro is an automated simulator.

Useful Links:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Wiki with a wealth of information for players, new and old
yugiohprices.com/
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market
ygodr.blog.jp/
OCG decklists
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG decklists
ygorganization.com/ blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
TCG/OCG news sites
yugioh.party/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator

The Official /dng/ ruling test can be found here:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Extra Pack 2016 (September 10th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Machine Dragon Re-Volt (September 24th)
●OCG: Raging Tempest (October 8th)
●OCG: Booster SP: Fusion Enforcers (November 12)

●TCG: Dragons of Legend: Unleashed (August 19th)
●TCG: 2016 Mega Tins (September 1st)
●TCG: Legendary Decks II (October 7th)
●TCG: Structure Decks Yugi Muto and Seto Kaiba (October 21st)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● Read the cards
● Lurk and read the archives
● Read the cards please
● READ THE OP
● Google your Deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play
● Remember to playtest and try suggestions before you trash them even if someone recommends a weird tech choice. You don't know everything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GrSupYpPwlg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for dead thread

First for slow shipping speeds.

First for almost finished with Aryan-Eyes but not really.

More R1s!
Hopefully we'll finally get something good that isn't Dullahan or Princessprite.

RIP getter

Fourth for actually winning locals sometimes

This is how I imagine getter's suicide
youtu.be/GrSupYpPwlg

>3300 ATK
>No downside effect
So, why this isn't banned?
Goyo is banned just because of the unspoken rule about ATK limit.

this is bait.

>ygo has some amazing waifus
>some of the cards are actual characters too
>all the protagonists and everyone else are super mega gay
>at least up until the new series
i know it's shounen but give me a break

>Never heard about the rule of 3000 ATK.

>never heard about 2 tributes for a shitty burn effect that requires another monster to tribute
>volcasaurus hits the opponents monster and can burn for way more, then overlay into thunder charger to get rid of the small downside of not being able to attack.

no, but that card is so fuckin great, eh?
goyo isnt even banned in the TCG and no one gives a shit.

Are Abyss Actors any good?

>all Main Deck monster that has more than 3k ATK has summon restriction at the very least, or bad effect
>except Tyranno and Kaiju
Neat I guess.
They should ban Tyranno just for flavor and make Vanilla BE the strongest no restriction Main Deck monster.

There are many 3000 ATK monsters without restrictions. The rule is for more than 3000.

Vanilla BE has the strongest DEF though.
Except for Andy Click and Kozmo Dark Eclipse.
Fuck that both.

White Night Dragon, BLS Sacred Soldier, GE, all have the same stat as BE, keeping the pattern even with the new card, but no, Andy Click just have to have 3k DEF.

So what happened to this guys Yosenju cards? Did he ditch them or what.

>Andy Click
The fuck is this? Reactor Dragon?

there are many 3000+ ATK monsters without restrictions.
Blue-eyes is the strongest vanilla monster in the game, and will stay that way.

saying "ban this card because it has higher attack" is a terrible thing to say, why would anyone want a card that sees literally 0 play banned because its slightly stronger than a card with flavour text saying its the strongest?

kappa avenger's flavour text says it has unlimited power, yet its a shitty vanilla that dies easily.
binding chain's flavour text says it can rob enemies of their power, yet it has no such effect.

What next meta deck has the best chances vs stun fields going second?

>there are many 3000+ ATK monsters without restrictions.
Name one other than Super Conductor Tyranno.

>Vanilla BE has the strongest DEF though
this is incredibly wrong, he doesn't even have the strongest DEF in the level 8 vanilla category.

are you people being serious?

Fuck, there are the Kaijus, I never paid attention to them.

Ok, there are 3 and only 3 cards in this game with more than 3000 ATK and no restriction.

>ban this card because it has higher attack
See what happened to Goyo in OCG.

if we're arguing ease of summon, then jizukiru, thunder king, kozmo dark planet, malefic cyber end and malefic rainbow dragon.

if we're arguing shitty 2 tributes, beast machine king barbaros ur is 3800, ultimate obedient fiend is 3500.

then theres the god cards.

Kaiju is Tewart's wet dream.
Of course it's going to ignore unwritten rules and lore.

Because saying "Vanilla BE has the strongest DEF out of all 3k ATK Main Deck monster that has no restriction" is a mouthful.

and see what happened in the TCG? it was banned, and now it isnt, because no one gives a shit about it now.

No restriction as in:
Can be normal summoned/set
Can be special summoned
Don't have restricting effect like "There can only be 1 X in field" or "This card deal 0 battle damage" or "This card can't attack if X"

See Summon Gate. It's going to be banned for a long time.
TCG decision doesn't matter because Tewart.

galaxy-eyes, 3000/2500.
darklord asmodeus, 3000/2500.
i'd argue judgment dragon is easy enough to summon, 3000/2600.
darklord desire, 3000/2800.
jurrac titano, 3000/2800.
night express knight, 3000/3000.
the supremacy sun, 3000/3000.
ancient gear golem, 3000/3000.

barring JD, all of those are 2 tribute, and some can even be summoned with one tribute, and no restriction.

>TCG decision doesn't matter because Tewart.
d-doesn't c-count..

stop posting.

>Named monsters with restrictions
>Named zero monsters with 3000+ ATK
Wow, are you even reading?
Kill yourself.

Yes
He changes archetypes four times

>galaxy-eyes, 3000/2500
>darklord asmodeus, 3000/2500
Same DEF as Vanilla BE, still make Vanilla BE has the strongest DEF.
>i'd argue judgment dragon is easy enough to summon, 3000/2600
Cannot be Normal Summoned/set.
>darklord desire, 3000/2800.
Cannot be Special Summoned.
>jurrac titano, 3000/2800.
This card cannot be Special Summoned.
>night express knight, 3000/3000.
but its original attack becomes 0. Still count as restriction.
>the supremacy sun, 3000/3000.
Cannot be Special Summoned.
>ancient gear golem, 3000/3000.
This card cannot be Special Summoned.

>d-doesn't c-count..
See what happened with Kaiju Files and Mecha Dogoran. Also Slumber with Kaiju on field.

Purest waifu.

>"Vanilla BE has the strongest DEF out of all 3k ATK Main Deck monster that has no restriction"
are you?
i listed multiple main deck monsters with 3k ATK and equal to or higher DEF than vanilla BE.

you want higher than 3k ATK and 2500 DEF?
ultimate obedient fiend.

>but its original attack becomes 0. Still count as restriction.
no one said you couldn't tribute to summon night express knight.
d-doesn't c-count

>ancient gear golem, 3000/3000.
>This card cannot be Special Summoned.
toon ancient gear golem.
>b-but d-d-d-d-d-d-doesn't c-
no restrictions on summon.

They're slow to get going and they can brick if you draw into all Abyss Scripts or something but when the ball gets rolling it's quite fun just beating over shit the old fashioned way. Pretty fun petdeck, hope they get more stuff even though they probably won't.

Night express isn't a restriction you retard, it's an option. You can still tribute 2 monsters for it to be 3k/3k monster, making it better than blue eyes. Also able to be special schedule'd

Should I invest in Super Quantums? Skimmed over some decks and the lockdown seems great even if I'm unsure how to maintain deck speed.

>Should I invest in Super Quantums?
The time for super quantums long passed with upstart and chicken game banned.

Well, that's what I get for not keeping up with things. Is there anything I can do to h have fun and not get meta creamed?

>i listed multiple main deck monsters with 3k ATK and equal to or higher DEF than vanilla BE.
I shot down all that has more than 2500 DEF.
All that has 3k ATK and 2500 DEF still make Vanilla BE has the strongest DEF out of all 3k ATK Main Deck monster that has no restriction.

>ultimate obedient fiend.
This card can only attack if X.

>toon ancient gear golem.
Cannot attack the turn it is Summoned.

Fine. I say that because I'm recalling Express from memory.
Night Express cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck.

>these threads have reached the point where a fresh thread is only alive because of shitposting over Super Conductor Tyranno

What are you doing dude

NO RESTRICTIONS

It can't be targeted by card effects, that's a restriction.

>Tewart's wet dream
See Goyo and Summon Gate.
See Kaiju Files and Mecha Dogoran.

please stop posting.

you're arguing that a 2 tribute monster with no other ways to special summon itself other than generic shit, is somehow BAN WORTHY despite seeing literally 0 play, because it has 300 more attack than fucking blue-eyes.

congratulations, after you tribute 2 monsters to summon him, and then a 3rd to do 1000 burn damage to me, and nothing else because it "cant attack", which is a fucking restriction, im going to summon literally any extra deck monster and you're gonna get blown the fuck out in one turn.

but no, lets BAN a card because it has 300 more attack and way less ways to summon it than fucking blue-eyes.

>d-doesn't c-count!
>it fits my requirements, but it d-doesn't c-count because i dont like it!

For flavor.
And it's also an irrelevant monster, so no one will complain. You explained very well why that card is shit.

Why ban an irrelevant card you say? See Goyo, Upstart, and Chicken Game.

I equip Igknight Gallant with Magnum Shield, raising its attack to 4300.
Oh shit, it's banned now because its attack is higher than Blue-Eyes.

If they gonna break their own rules, it's only fair if I count it as so.

>Opponent has 4000 LP left
>Summon Super Conductor Tyranno
>Activate Soul Exchange
>Activate Super Conductor Tyranno's effect, tribute opponent's Hieratic Dragon of Tefnuit and burn for 1000
>I activate Tefnuit's effect and Special Summon Blue-Eyes White Dragon from my deck and swing for game

are you niggers seriously arguing if conduct tyrana is a good card?

goyo didnt get banned fucking yesterday.
its not about goyo being banned, its about it not being unbanned.

upstart was played in pretty much every fucking deck, how is that irrelevant? how is this relevant to this argument?

chicken game was pretty much only used for FTK/OTK decks, how is that irrelevant?
how is this relevant to this argument?

you do realize summon gate has monsters on it other than goyo, right?
norden isn't banned in the TCG, its on summon gate.
goyo isn't banned in the TCG, its on summon gate.
that card art is for the fucking OCG, it doesn't translate to the TCG at all.

guys, I've been out of this since "Elemental Heroes" which is a good deck to get started on all this synchro xyz pendulum madness?

Cloudians

Blue-Eyes.

Igknights for Pendulum
Tellarknights for Xyz
I don't know what an easy deck is for Synchro though

>Summon Djinn the Watcher of the Wind
>Opponent Sets two and passes
>Summon Candle of Fate
>Use Djinn's wind to blow out the Candle of Fate
>Decide the fate of my opponent
>He loses

Maybe Speedroids?

Speedroids and Synchrons are pretty easy to pick up.

Igknights have been getting support and themed cards for the last several sets, long after their release. Since they're related, will Majespecters and Dinomist get any treats in time?

for synchs

There is no better feeling in life than stacking multiple Plesios on board and turning everything your opponent plays into ants.

Too right. Having three Plesios and two other Dinomists, plus three Dinomist Charge on the field as well as your scales equals a maximum 3000 Atk loss.

Summon Gate has Goyo in it while it's unbanned in TCG says something about how TCG break some unwritten rules.
Kaiju Files and Mecha Dogoran says a lot about designing archetype that breaks unwritten rules.
Or maybe all that unwritten rules is just some accidental pattern and I'm deluding myself.

About Chicken Game, I'm just saying that an irrelevant card can just get banned out of nowhere.
Upstart has been here since 2004 and it get banned.
Chicken Game is as relevant to meta as Tyranno to Dino deck and it gets banned.
I'm just saying that Tyranno get banned isn't weird by stretch and won't make a riot or something.
It's not like Konami even remember this card exist.

>Summon Gate has Goyo in it while it's unbanned in TCG says something about how TCG break some unwritten rules.
no, it says that both the TCG and the OCG are fucking retarded when it comes to the ban list.
reborn tengu is semi-limited in the OCG.
people complain about dragon ravine being semi-limited in the TCG, but thats limited in the OCG.
saying "muh OCG is bettur" is stupid when it comes to the ban list, as both have pants on head retarded things on them.

you keep mentioning files and dogoran, but what other "unwritten rules" are broken by the TCG when it comes to making archetypes? you would have mentioned others if there were any, but you are deluding yourself.

again, chicken game was used in FTK/OTK decks, its degenerate.
and this isn't the first time upstart has been on the ban list, but you wouldn't know that because you clearly just started playing a fucking month ago.

>y-you're just new s-so your opinion is invalid

fuck off.

Goyo is in banlist just for flavor, as shown is Summon Gate.
I'm not saying anything about which banlist is better or something. I'm just saying that there can be things on banlist just for flavor.

>what other "unwritten rules" are broken by the TCG when it comes to making archetypes
That's just the most glaring example.
Is there other broken unwritten rules?
I don't know, but that one mistake is just so big that even need BKSS reasoning to shut complain.
Maybe it's a delusion, but it's a justified delusion, and Tewart being the big scapegoat of TCG doesn't helps.

>you clearly just started playing a fucking month ago
You caught me. I'm the one asking for good decks for beginner a few threads ago.

shut up retard lurk moar

I've been lurking for years and I just started to play it.

lurk MOAR

>Goyo is in banlist just for flavor, as shown is Summon Gate.
so are shock master, plushfire and norden on there for flavour too?

your whole files/mecha dogoran argument comes down to KoA being completely 100% irrelevant because they fucked up this one specific thing, and cant name any other fuck ups exactly like this.
thats fucking retarded.
"you got this one math problem wrong, so we're putting you in special ed."

Have any good Dinomist deck?
I heard that they can shit out CDI and Treatoad like nobody's business. What's their primary play and Win-con?

>just for flavor
What in the fuck is this supposed to mean? "This banlist is pretty bland ooohhh yeah I'll add some goyo to it nmmm yeah umami desu"

Say that to Diamante and his copied opinion.

>A, B, and C is X
>C is Y, so A and B must be Y too
Yeah, no.

>"you got this one math problem wrong, so we're putting you in special ed."
>you got 1+1 wrong
>we're putting you in special ed
What's wrong with that? It's not like TCG has any other brilliant design to makes up for the fuck up either.

Fulfilling certain pattern.
Or Inside joke. Mostly inside joke.
Goyo is still there so certain card's joke is valid.
Just like Raigeki is still banned in OCG because there's Pot of the Forbidden.

If the OP pic was a cardfu none of this would be happening
Embrace the cardfus

no, clearly only goyo is on there for "flavour", because thats the only way it fits with your argument, right?

>keep mentioning patterns
im arguing with someone who is genuinely autistic.

What is goyo's tasty inside joke?

the fuck is this nigga talkin about with Kaiju Files

He wants to believe.

It has a problem similar to sleepy kaiju rumble.

Being what?

despite being a "kaiju", files and slumber cant summon mecha dogoran.

>You can only control 1 "Kaiju" monster

>no, clearly only goyo is on there for "flavour", because thats the only way it fits with your argument, right?
From the way you are saying it, you implies there's more card that's in there just for flavor.
Fine, I'll add Raigeki that's on banlist because Pot of the Forbidden exist. It's only there for flavor.

>keep mentioning patterns means autistic
Is there even a relation between the two?
You got me there though. I'm autistic enough to argue shit like this.
Fine, you won.
Tyranno can't get banlist ever because it's irrelevant card and no irrelevant card ever got to the banlist.
There's no card in banlist that's just there for flavor and all of that has purpose and totally not fuck up.
KoA is also good at designing archetype.
I'm also autistic because you say so.

Dinomist are all about putting up a defense and spending your opponents resources, and beating them down once they're out of options.
They have Plesios to lower the opponents Atk, Stegosaurus to destroy any would-be attackers, Rex to remove cards on the field and in the hand, and Spinos to attack directly for 5000 once an opening appears.
Their scales can destroy themselves to protect your monsters, their Continuous Spell adds those scales back to your hand to maintain advantage, and they have a Field Spell that turns every one of their monsters into Armades.
Also they're the easiest road to making Infinity in the game.
If they were just a little bit faster I bet they'd be extremely good.

You are supremely confused. Kaiju Files and Slumber can't summon Mecha Dogoran in SIMULATORS, because the retards that code them decided that the card shouldn't work as written.

What about it you retard?

>Randomly dragging me into this
user why are you so mad

Follow Getter's example, spic.

Now search some Malefic rules and rules about how you can't activate Dark Hole without monster on field.
Mecha Dogoran is also the first nomi of it's kind. It can be Special Summoned via Pendulum unlike Wulf and Felis.

>Now search some Malefic rules and rules about how you can't activate Dark Hole without monster on field
Is your brain just one big jumble all the time? See one thought through to completion.

>Mecha Dogoran is also the first nomi of it's kind
Yes that's true, and?

>Dinomist Surge
>Quick-Play Spell Card
>Destroy as many cards in each players Pendulum zones as possible, then add a number of 'Dinomist' monsters from your deck or Graveyard to your hand equal to the number of cards destroyed this way.
there, theyre good now

Lurk MORE.
Also, either post all of your image in one post or post none. It doesn't contribute to discussion and waste image limit.
It's pretty though, so I want to see all of it, just don't waste image limit.

this place never hits image limit