Monster Hunter General - /mhg/

Olympic feats edition

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

mhgen.kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Create or find a Gathering Hall
Passcode: 7243 / Search
In Generations, Objective: Gathering
In 4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, MHFU, MHO, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconera.com/2016/05/16/capcom-new-monster-hunter-game-along-major-titles-planned/
gematsu.com/2016/08/capcom-announces-tgs-2016-lineup
youtube.com/watch?v=rZsPhDVNfUo
youtube.com/watch?v=4msgjr44rsQ
reddit.com/r/MonsterHunter/comments/4l3fj8/quick_mhxgen_guide_how_to_farm_albino_and_dash/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where do I go to make custom quests?

I want to be the person who wants to be meowstress.

siliconera.com/2016/05/16/capcom-new-monster-hunter-game-along-major-titles-planned/
>In addition to the popular franchise’s upcoming 3DS RPG Monster Hunter Stories, Capcom has plans for a new Monster Hunter title and more according to their financial results briefing for the year ended March 31, 2016.
>Keep in mind that two million units isn’t exactly the number Capcom would expect from a main entry Monster Hunter title, but we’ll likely hear about a new spinoff title for the series [for console] in addition to Monster Hunter Stories, based on what was mentioned in the financial results briefing.

gematsu.com/2016/08/capcom-announces-tgs-2016-lineup
>Capcom will stream Tokyo Game Show 2016 live from the show floor on September 15 from 20:00 JST, and September 17 and 18 from 10:00 to 17:00 each day. Expect the latest information on Capcom’s upcoming lineup.

You beg Dasding to actually make a tool. He doesn't seem to think there's enough interest. Show him otherwise.

>OP webm
What's the trick to jumping off bombs with Aerial? Every time I try it I blow myself out of the air. I see that he's rolling past them but say you were to sleep bomb a monster, wouldn't you wake it up with the leap?

Yes, it would end up being the first hit. Never had a problem jumping off them though.

It's Stories.

Daimyo Hermetaur is CUTE

I want to BE Meowstress!

You two should go out for friskies some time.

This. It's just MH Stories. They aren't expecting it to tell super well, but still selling sub decently given it's aimed at kids in general.

>In addition to the popular franchise’s upcoming 3DS RPG Monster Hunter Stories, Capcom has plans for a new Monster Hunter title

Am I right in thinking nothing NX related would be shown at this year's TGS?

You can shit on aerial as much as you want but aerial IG is so much fun.

I'm gonna miss all the styles when they're gone next game.

I want to BE a helicopter!

>wanna get barrage earring
>run into bro tier random and we plow through all of arena to get it
>cant wait to add it to my storge set
>internally jizzing myself because I think I'll have Load Up, True Shot Up, Rapid Up, Focus and Peak Performance on one set
>remove storge head gear and put earring
>all skills are fucked
>only able to add back focus and normal up

o-ok

What's a good armor for Hammer that's not a clown suit?

Well aerial IG is like the only viable one for multi.
Guild is strictly inferior unless you really want to do the bug buzz super slam, striker is an atrocity, and adept it locked pretty hard into solo tier because you can't recall your bug at all and need adept dodging to reliably get extracts quick.

whatever you want.
They're all shit.

im hr50. what should i do

Lucky you, Blazing Rathalos was precisely designed for hammering.

Aerial IG is pretty gnarly, yeah. I recently started mixing Evade+1 into my Aerial kits and it really fixed what I hated about the style. You're pretty much a slave to eating for Black Belt but it's a solid good time leaping all over the damn place.

Your village, bitch.

Dragon cock.

>tfw that you've gotten so use to aerial IG that Guild feels weird as fuck

I enjoyed gen but i got 3u yesterday and fuck me tri is just too damn good.

Lets just hope there will never be another 4u agai

The trick is not using LBB+.
The explosion radius/frames is too large for Aerial.

Just use mega dash juice. You can get up to 24 dash extract each meownster hunter quest.

>HE'S BACK

Should've checked with Athena.
It's still an important piece of armor though.

>spend most of my day suffering through village quests so I can get the Hayabusa feather
>now that I have it I've lost all motivation to play
>can't even use it until I get a talisman with Dreadking and at least two slots so I can replace my helmet without losing skills

I didn't post that, but I've always been here.
Never left my man.

Yes Nintendo is not attending TGS

Back in 2011 Nintendo did attend TGS so MH3G and MH4 were announced at Nintendo's pre-TGS conference

This year Capcom could either announce a Playstation related MH title at Sony pre-TGS conference, or do their own event later in the year. Actual TGS where the public visits usually don't have any announcements, only have stage shows.

>a Playstation related MH title

Dream on, friend.

>The only ones good enough for them are each other
Tama
Zinogre

>Sexy singles in your area
Narga
Chameleos
Shagaru
Gourmew Chef

>Less sexy, but still single and in your area
Astalos
Lagiacrus
Gore

>Chad
Rathalos

>Too gay to be in MHX
Azure Rathalos

>Whore
Rathian

>Bitch
Gold Rathian

>PURE, DO NOT TOUCH SEXUALLY
Kut-Ku

Then we go with the second possibility now don't we? Capcom could hold their own Monster Hunter press conference event t just like when they announced MHP3rd in 2010

As best I'm aware, if Nintendo isn't ready to demo the NX, you can't demo any game for it. Let us pray it's not a 3DS game, we've finally had enough of those.

jesus how do i hammer seregios?
most monster will turn around and i can bop them on the noggin, but no he has like do this flip that puts him like 40 miles away

Rathian is the town bike

You mean dreadking?

Whatever.

So that cuts down the possibility of that now wouldn't it? There will be a MH title this holiday season however, judging by the sales prediction.

>tfw you kill the monster with a Shoryugeki

I really wish they brought back the old reward screen or had a way to hide boxes. Especially in this game with the HAs there must be photo finishes everywhere getting missed.

alright thank you user

Really makes u think.

see >In addition to the popular franchise’s upcoming 3DS RPG Monster Hunter Stories, Capcom has plans for a new Monster Hunter title

Anyone know if prowler boomerangs have critical range?

Holy shit imagine the reward screen kill cap for that webm

youtube.com/watch?v=rZsPhDVNfUo

Get in here!!!

Hub-ID 41-5796-5820-5728

Hunting some Hellblade Glavenus/Normal Rathalos.

They do not.

youtube.com/watch?v=4msgjr44rsQ

this is glorious

>23 tries and no quero flint

Oh no its happening again

>they told me I could BE anything
>so I BEcome the Meowstress

Where the turn rooms at?

Is this from those guys who play MH Explore a bunch?

How do I break a rajang tail?

right here bby

*unziip2 diick2*

One slut this is the turns room now

>unmatching weapon
Why would anybody draw this?

Doing Hellblades.
Come get tickets for the armor.

20-9208-6551-3838

>famitsu app channel
I don't know who you're talking about but since famitsu app covers mobile games, that could probably be him.

THATS NOT EVEN WHAT THAT SWORD LOOMS LIKE.

WHOEVER DREW THIS IS FAGGOT FAGGOT OF TINY DICK FAGGOT

I don't wanna play anymore.

>clackclack clack clack clackclack

What did he mean by this?

A sword loom sounds like an amazing blacksmith tool.

Read the thread , there is a lobby already

Doing with a friend, the other room was 3 full

>can't have more than one lobby
i bet you complain when you can't find any turns rooms too

One slut left!!!

Well at least they got the hilt right.

>make a room in gathering
>post it on /mhg/
>nobody joins in half an hour
The game is just a month old, and it's already dead. More content than in 4U my ass.

it's 4am where the majority of us are.

That was yesterday, about fifteen hours ago.

3/4

Nobody said more content than 4U. You maybe thinking of the fact it has more than 3U.

You're probably just blacklisted.

I have considered that possibility, but I found literally zero reasons why would anybody do that.
I myself have only blacklisted two people over 200+ hours.

I want to snort coke off of Meowstress' ass!

>You only get credit for devent hunts if you're host
>You only get credit for village hub quest if you're host
>You don't get enough cash to let you do multi-armor/multi-weapon sets and branch out freely
>All of the good stuff's still timegated away for the mix sets people want

>You don't get enough cash to let you do multi-armor/multi-weapon sets and branch out freely
This one is false though. Only keyrushers suffer from zenny shortage.

no No NO DRUGS ARE BAD my boy. The only thing lolis should be corrupted with is your big (?) adult dick.

>stupid call outs when i'm playing hunting horn
>SONG OF THE DEMON for attack up
>THE DARKNESS EMBRACE for defense up
>SILENCE THE LIGHT for hearing protection
>IT FLOWS WITHIN YOU for anything else
>no one ever hunts more than one hunt with me

not to mention coal hearted is a thing. you get like 20-40k every run

What are your HA callouts?

Shit GUI in Gen covers half the screen for every hunter in the area whenever you play a song, and you're surprised why people don't wanna hunt with when you also open the chat window with your stupid callouts?

>Just use mega dash juice. You can get up to 24 dash extract each meownster hunter quest.
how
even better, how do you make Meownster hunter even useful. All i get are scraps, shitty ore, shitty insects, and the most common mat of a monster if there was one

I'm having a SHIT ton of money issues, though I've yet to do the coal heated depression train, so that might be why. Normal hunts only get you some tiny 6000-7000 per ordeal though, and most upgrades cost 30-40k. It's really fucking depressing in earnest. Guess I should start charm farming and net cash that way...

Disabled because I switch between too many styles and weapons.
>use brimstone on sleeping monster
>"LE SLIPPERY SNEK XD"

You're suppose to be doing more important things anyway, Owain.

I've got a status +6 OOO, what should I do with it?

You mean like fucking a technically legal loli and become the father of a girl that's somehow more fucked up mentally than you?

LBG

BEcome the status slut.

Im too lazy to write the steps so heres the link

reddit.com/r/MonsterHunter/comments/4l3fj8/quick_mhxgen_guide_how_to_farm_albino_and_dash/