What's the best way to destroy a vehicle that the mechanic wouldn't notice or would be too baffled to try and explain?

What's the best way to destroy a vehicle that the mechanic wouldn't notice or would be too baffled to try and explain?

I shifted from drive to reverse to 7K rpms a couple of times and dropped a rusted nut down the oil fill ,but I believe it got stuck somewhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/14228818/#q14228818
youtube.com/watch?v=mdASplJF--U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are your intentions?

why

Take morbidly obese people to six flags in the summer. The stench will never leave the car and defies all reason. Ask me how I know.

Trying to get rid of it because someone bought the vehicle for me ,but it's a lemon. Shit's falling apart and it's never ran right since someone fucked with my fuel. They refuse to get rid of it.

Trying to get rid of it because someone bought the vehicle for me ,but it's a lemon. Shit's falling apart and it's never ran right since someone fucked with my fuel. They refuse to get rid of it.

Pour some RTV down the oil fill hole with the engine running

why don`t you just drive it until it dies you faggot

also we gore thread now?

Someone bought it for you? Nigga, what the fuck are you doing? A gift is a gift and you're being a shit. If you don't want it, let them have it after you buy a new one.

Won't that harden and be pretty obvious or will it just cause the engine to over heat and a mechanic would notice?

I tried that but it got some rust and they don't want it.

How do you know, dear user?

So you already bought another car?

In the process of getting another right now ,but I don't have space with this one and it being pretty shitty.

post pics of your 'lemon'

If you're lucky it'll harden in your filter/lines and starve the engine until it seizes

Any mechanic that knows what they're doing is going to be able to figure out why your vehicle broke, that's their job. I think the best you can hope for is causing enough damage to total it out.

I recommend driving it into a lake or pond and letting it sit for a few days, it'll have electrical gremlins for ever and nobody wants to rewire an entire car

Just re sell it for a low price. You got it for free so it's all profit

Not mine but same model. I broke my phone's camera.

I wanted to get a VW Golf or a Jetta for the MPG. I can't deal with 9 MPG

Not titled to me.

I took some fat people to six flags in the summer and no professional detailed could get the smell out. Still stank 5 years later when I sold it. Should've sold it immediately.

That's a nice truck just fuckin sell it

It was nice. Hit a deer with it though. And now it's super rusty. It's starting to look like a scraper's truck. Drives like a boat too.

You sound like a spoiled kid, honestly.

Was going to tell you how but you sound like a faggot.

If you really wanted to sell it you would have.
Nobody cares if a truck has surface rust.

You are a fucking shithead, NEVER BREAK A CAR BOUGHT FPR YOU ON PIRPOSE BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE IT that is straight up a 16 yr old rich girl thing to do

Just trying to get rid of it and have a little fun in the process.

pick a highway, get up to speed, unbuckle your seatbelt, and wrap it around a tree. In your last moments as you fly through the windshield you'll have quite a bit of fun thinking of how the only car in the afterlife are Priuses.

OP is the biggest faggot I've ever seen on Veeky Forums on and I was here for kuzu and phosgene

What an ungrateful little shit. Just fucking kill yourself.

Now if I said I wanted revenge on someone I'm sure I'd get tons of replies on how to destroy it ,but just because it's mine. All of a sudden it's being ungrateful?

I second this.

Literally kill yourself op

Jesus it gets even worse. This failed abortion wants to wreck the truck his parents gave him so they'll get him a gay-ass volkswagen.

Literally the worst person I've ever seen on Veeky Forums. I hope someone drives a jetta up your ass so you fucking die you worthless disappointment.

I feel sorry for your parents.

This has to be bait... You want to destroy a free car (which looks pretty decent) just because it doesn't get your desired fuel economy? Suck it up and enjoy your free car OP

I drive to a different state every day. 9 MPG won't cut that. Fuck filling up 4 or 5 times a day.

This

OP should fuck off Veeky Forums and kill himself.

4 or 5 times a day? How big is your tank and how long is the drive? Even if your economy was 4 or 5 times better you're still filling up the tank with petrol once a day which for most people is very expensive.

Leave the car in the garage and take a bus or train instead, I can guarantee it'll be cheaper. Use the car for getting around town instead

From Tennessee to Illinois.

Drive like a racer.

I can't tell if this is a bait thread. Probably is.

Either way, OP kys

Waaaah, mommy and daddy won't buy me a brand new Volkswagen, waaah!

Die, OP.

I want to tune it and do some drifting. Kind of spice things up.

>get it running
>rev the ever living fuck out of it
>get exhaust manifolds glowing red
>now keep going until it drops a few cylinders
>take the fuel hose off and spray fuel all over the exhaust manifold
>quickly start driving while its on fire
>get down the road a bit until it runs out of fuel in the injectors/carbys
>"oh no woe is me what has happened to my car"
>let it burn for about 5 minutes
>now call the fire department
>"my beloved car is on fire please help
>spray your cars extinguisher in the engine bay from a considerable distance
>make sure to spray around the engine bay
>make sure to not get any in there though just make it look like you tried
>gotta make it believable ivan
>fire brigade arrive
>they put the fire out
>its been burning for a while now
>all the alloy is fucked
>all the steel is fucked that fire was over 400C
>car is a write off
>tada insurance fraud

i like your style, explaining OP sublty how to kill himself in a fiery death while making him believe its for his own good

remove the airbags and seatbelts and drift off the side of a cliff you entitled piece of shit someone bought you that car to use as a tool to get ahead in life not as a fucking toy but youre not happy enough and want to destroy it why dont you use it to get a fucking job and buy your own shit you useless sack of rotting flesh

Get a job. Buy the car you want yourself.

>9 MPG
How the fuck are you doing that? My 04 1500 with the v8 gets 18 mpg on a bad day. The pic you posted has the v6, literally how the actual fuck do you manage sub 10 MPG on mostly highway cruising?

Park it in the ghetto and hope someone steals it and sets it on fire.

>What's the best way to destroy a vehicle that the mechanic wouldn't notice or would be too baffled to try and explain?

LongPostGuy wrote up the real life story of a girl who got free gift cars from daddy. But she wanted a different car all the time. Warning: it is a story of shameless ungratefulness.

Maximum Ungratefulness Story:
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/14228818/#q14228818

The story of an ungrateful girl . . . AND . . . her daddy's dream car . . . .

>it's never ran right since someone fucked with my fuel
That's because you were the one that fucked with the fuel in order to make it not run right. Don't blame someone else.

Op this is you

youtube.com/watch?v=mdASplJF--U

>I want to tune my next car
>can't and won't repair his current car
how do you expect to wrench if you won't wrench?

>What's the best way to destroy a vehicle that the mechanic wouldn't notice or would be too baffled to try and explain?

Are you paying for your own auto insurance?

That vehicle loss will ruin your parents' insurance record and increase insurance rates.

>7K rpms
>Dodge 1500

How about stop lying and sell it?

Oh shit, this thread reminded me I need to tell my dad to stop flogging his porsche from a cold start, he knows nothing about mechanical wear on cars and has only ever driven economic shitboxes.

>How about stop lying and sell it?

He can't sell the gift car because the parent's won't replace it with a more prestigious car if he does that. That's why he has to break it in such a way that the parent's don't know that he did it. The parents are probably paying for the auto insurance so the loss will raise insurance rates.

Any loan on the destroyed car would have to be paid off. So if the parents bought yet another car, their debts would increase. Ahh, the value is free money is nil to self-entitled people.

buy an suv they said.
it will save you and your dog they said.

Longpost Guy car salesman story:

>walking around showroom on otherwise very slow night
>see a new Jeep Patriot pull up into the parking lot, and a middle aged man and teenage girl get out
>right away, I can tell this guy looks beat the fuck down.
>he looks like he hasn't had a goods night sleep in a month
>voice has a heavy note of stress in it, almost to the point of causing it to crack like he's 16 again
>his 17 year old daughter is standing next to him dicking around on her cell phone, looking annoyed that she even has to be here
>every single word the daughter utters floats on a bitchy tone laced with sarcasm
>it's the kind of voice that makes you irrationally hate a person without even knowing them
>anyway, guy looks beat down, daughter comes off as a cunt in less than 60 seconds
>they are coming in to look at a Mustang we have on the lot
>I walk them out to the car, and start to figure what it is they are trying to do
>so here comes the back story
>dad had bought his daughter a cheap, reasonable toyota corolla as her first car when she turned 16
>daugher went full MTV sweet 16 spoiled princess and threw a fucking level 10 tantrum
>she was 'insulted' at having to drive 'an old person's car'
>daughter has car for less than 2 months before she mysteriously has an accident that totals the corolla
>since she is on dad's insurance, this causes his insurance rates to guy through the fucking roof
>daughter will not take another ecoboxes, DEMANDS that father buy here a Mustang

So, to provide context, both the dad and daughter are talking to me at this point, so I am getting parts of the story from each. However, if one thing was clear, this bitch wrecked that Corolla on purpose. No one said it, but you could tell both of them knew what was up

Longpost Guy car saleman story (continued):

>so, daughter wrecks corolla because she is a spoiled fuck
>dad's insurance goes up
>daughter demands Mustang
>Dad caved into the pressure and bought her a 2013 V6 Mustang
>from everything he describes, it was a solid car, and perfectly appropriate for any teenage girl
>but this shit cunt girl then goes off on a big long rant about the 2013 Mustang
>IT SQUAKED!
>IT DIDN'T HAVE HEATED SEATS!
>IT HAD A SHITY RADIO!
>dad gets this look of utter defeat on his face as she goes through her little fit about the old Mustang, tells me it was actually a pretty good car
>so, this brings me back to why they drove up in a 2015 Patriot
>so, after a year, the daughter decides she doesn't like the Mustang
>she drops a "All my friend's drive SUV's" bomb on him, wants to get rid of the Mustang and get a fucking Jeep Grand Cherokee
>but not a used one, a new one, because all her friends have new cars, and she doesn't want another 'crappy used car'
>dad admits to me he couldn't afford a new Jeep GC, so they took her out shopping, and he was able to convince her to take a 2015 2WD Jeep Patriot Limited
>dad knew he was upside down on the Mustang, but again caved to pressure from the daughter, and traded that in towards the new Jeep Patriot
>well, after less than 6 months, spoiled cunt decides that she HATES the Jeep Patriot, hates dad for not getting a Grand Cherokee to start with, and wants a Mustang back
>so this brings us to the present, with the two of them coming in to look at the Mustang I have on my lot

i mustve missed some posts scrolling down, is op doing this to get insurance money?

>SO, we finally get out to the Mustang, and cunt princess wants to drive it.
>so, we take it out on a test drive
>I offer to let the dad sit up front but the daughter literally cuts me off and DEMANDS he get in the back so he won't 'bother her'
>so, dad crams himself in the back, and off we go on a test drive
>hollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk this girl can not drive
>weaving in her lane, tailgating 6 inches off people's bumpers, nearly runs 2 red lights
>fucking throw down a hail mary when we get back to the parking lot to thank god for letting me get back alive
>at this point we go inside to try and talk numbers, daughter goes to the bathroom
>dad seems like a nice enough guy on his own, get him to talking a little about cars
>then he fucking drops this bomb
>the dad: "yeah, I had a 66 Mustang myself, bought it 30 years ago, was always my dream car...."
>his voice trails off
>dad: "But when she wrecked the corolla, our insurance shot up, and I needed some money for a down payment on her Mustang

>So

>I

>had

>to

>sell

>it

>He fucking sold his dream car to get enough money for a down payment on a 2013 V6 Mustang for this thunder cunt
>my head is literally spinning

You dumb fuck. What you dont understand is most people have to work their ass off to be able to buy a decent car. Many of the people here have a old shit box. And you want us to help you so.your mommy and daddy will buy you a second car? Fuck off.

And you are expecting us to help you?

He doesn't he just needs excuses.

A '66 Mustang is a real car. A sad situation to lose it this way because of the child's self-entitled attitude..

>9 MPG

STOP.

My 1998 pigfat AWD explorer with a worn out 5.0 gets 21 MPG highway....

15-16 MPG on country roads with some city.

If you are getting 9 MPG you are clearly driving very aggressively or have a serious issue since id assume most is highway miles.

>implying a dodge ram from factory revs up to 7k
>implying 9mpgs is normal
>being a spoiled brat
To be honest oh pee I think you might have an evap leak

Bitch would get a reality check pretty quick.

>so, after that fucking bomb shell, I do my best to numb myself to the situation and stick to the business
>because at this point, I am having my own little internal meltdown of rage against this chick
>it's taking all my self control to keep things professional

>so after we look at his trade and check his payoff, we find out they are about 10K upside down on the Jeep patriot
>they owe just a little over 30K
>30 THOUSAND DOLLARS on a Jeep Patriot
>dad tells me to go ahead and put together a finance application, and see if we can get anything done
>So I put it together, and send it off and we wait
>first round of offer we get back, the banks want anywhere from 5 grand to 10 grand as a down payment
>in a way, I am almost thankful because the dad said he practically had nothing to put down

>but shit cunt princess is not having it
>she goes on another full rant about how she WILL NOT keep driving the Patriot
>and that she WILL get the Mustang

>I have to get up and walk out, literally could not stay at my desk without reaching across it and chocking this girl
>after a 5 minute calm-the-fuck-down lap of the showroom I go back and talk to dad
>dad tells me he can cash advance 1500 off his credit card for a down payment, could I contact the banks and see if anyone was willing to do that
>so, I do
>and one of our Tier IV banks is willing to do it
>so for 1500 down, he can get a 72 month loan at 20%, with a payment well over 600 dollars
>and does he say yes?
>if course he does

To be honest, if hadn't traded it, I know beyond all doubt the daughter would have just fucking wrecked the jeep to get what she wanted.

>have kid
>raise kid like shit
>kid becomes a cunt
>instead of correcting this, bend over for her even if it financially destroys you

That faggot deserves every single thing he gets tbqh

>I know beyond all doubt the daughter would have just fucking wrecked the jeep to get what she wanted.

When OP gets older, would his parents accidentally fall off a cliff? That would mean OP inherits the rest of the money.

If it is like other real life stories of spoiled kids, that girl was probably raised and protected by the mother. So it becomes divorce or not divorce if he doesn't satisfy the cunt princess.

Trade ya

It's a bait thread. It has to be.

I seriously can't think any lesser of millennials if this is true.

I truly hope OP kills himself if this is real.

My 2001 dodge ram 2500 used to get 11 before I sold it. Gas V8.
Bout to buy a 2007 Honda S2000 with 25k miles on Friday
>pure exitement.
A thread exists about it.. Hah... Hah..

Just sell it on Craigslist for really fucking cheap

No, you would get a ton of replies saying to man up and confront the guy face to face, rather than dick with his car because that is a bitch move.
I'm in agreement with everyone else OP, the world would be a better place without you in it, faggot.

throw in some powdered aluminum along with the motor oil during the next oil change

>this entire story
Damn white people are the worst. To think my dad refused to co-sign on an IS300 I had the money for because my dad said """I don't even drive a lexus""" (because he fucking only drives trucks)

your dad was helping you out, loans are for cucks

>tfw my father drives a Silverado but realizes how based Toyota and Lexus are for DD's

Sorry man.

Just cut the fuel line under the hood and watch the bitch burn, then get a ride home call the police and report it stolen. You get to watch it burn and the owners get insurance money

Damn you beat me do this OP it's the only way

Nah he had wanted me to finance a different car like a corolla, versa, camry, etc etc from insurance money ( I was in a legit accident unlike faggot OP). My insurance money + my paypal money that was on its way would have been enough to cover the cost of the is300, but my dad didn't give a fuck since he thought I was trying to be a wanabee-rich fuccboi, when in reality I'm a stupid weeb who likes the car because it was in initial D

I ended up getting a civic ep3 in the end, so I'm happy.

nice choice, very good car

>You get to watch it burn and the owners get insurance money

Thanx for causing problems that increase insurance costs for everyone else. I hope OP gets caught for insurance felony and felony fraud.

The friend that OP gets ride from will blackmail OP too. Super easy since just run the cellphone recorder secretly to record OP. Gibe me money OP or you going to felony prison! Felony prison! Gibe me monies the resto yo life.

Looks like OP will become fake injury scammer for welfare when he gets older. Might as well let all the other taxpayers pay for his food and housing the rest of his self-entitled life.

""" I have a right to live!!! """ is what self-entitled people often say if you corner them with their bad logic.

It's one thing to fraud the people in Veeky Forums

But OP takes it higher by frauding his parents.

>Trying to get rid of it because someone bought the vehicle for me ,but it's a lemon. Shit's falling apart and it's never ran right since I fucked fuel system. They still refuse to get rid of it.

>then get a ride home call the police and report it stolen.

The police know where the car is. They will reverse search camera footage at intersection cameras and see that OP was driving it. Thus false police report. In my city, we have at some locations car scanners. They scan license plates and take pictures of drivers (legal). They are good enough to electronically zoom in on license plate tabs too for verification. Using computers is much more cost effective than having police constantly cruise around and slowly check cars. The systems have paid for themselves with tickets for people who constantly get plates for their cars out of state and bring them in-state to avoid the much higher taxes. The penalty is not just a fixed fine (separately issued) but also a separate fine that is a percentage of the vehicle's blue book value. It was fought in court but the state supreme court upheld the State's position on being able to fine a percentage (fifty percent) of the vehicle for such an egregious violation. It works well on mobile homes except that after the law was passed, the number of mobile home owners dropped as they no longer could cheat the law for an ultra cheap place to live.

Im so sorry op.

Btw its not a lemon. Its just a dodge.

>tfw been getting tax payer dollars since february to sit on my ass, smoke weed and order pizza
I had a nice vacation but im ready to get back to work

you all have the right idea

just drive it

that american made garbage will suffer catastrophic failure within 1-2 years

all people in this thread dont recognize subtle bait

>tfw been getting tax payer dollars since february to sit on my ass, smoke weed and order pizza
A lot of homeless around here have a pretty cushy life except for the part of living outdoors sometimes. Even if they don't have permanent shelter or no room in the daily allotment of shelters, they can at least get free laundry and showers and mailing services and free cellphone. There are a lot of shelters here since we have both an economy and state/local gov't willing to spend money to try to solve homelessness.

Unfortunately, other states just ship their homeless to our state which really prevents us from actually solving the problem. Instead, our homeless problem grows by 30% to 40% per year which is unstainable. Those other states even ship their jail and prison inmates to our state with free bus passes when they get out of incarceration. It sucks since we get their pedophilia ex-felons. There needs to be some anti-dumping law.

I ended up getting laid off, getting into a car a accident and subsequently injured to the point that I couldn't bathe myself, all within the time span on an hour.

I make more money than my girlfriend who works but it just sucks sitting around the house all the time.

> hurting a car
> EVER

>>but shit cunt princess is not having it
>>she goes on another full rant about how she WILL NOT keep driving the Patriot
>>and that she WILL get the Mustang

I want a nice car too, but I had to work for mine. IB4 work is for losers.

>not spray painting memes all over it and going out the woods in it with your buddies doing drifts an jumps then setting it on fire in a marsh once it finally dies

>le "not doing [something I wouldn't have done either]" meme
neck yourself senpai

>I make more money than my girlfriend who works but it just sucks sitting around the house all the time.

While working-age blacks and mexicans claim racial equality, a hugely disproportionate number apply for PERMANENT disability welfare benefits. In some areas of the USA, the application rate for WORKING AGE blacks is as high as 38%. Blacks claim they are genetically equal, but then 38% of them put their signature on forms formally declaring that they are disabled and swear with their formal signature this is true upon perjury of the law. How can they be genetically equal if at some time during their working age they declare they are permanently physically disabled?

"" """ I am equal to you in every way, but I am disabled and you have to pay for me. """ ""

Wow! Great Comment, Friend!

>Take morbidly obese people to six flags in the summer. The stench will never leave the car and defies all reason.

Some people cannot wipe their butt properly or are so lazy they don't bother. As a result, their sweat runs down their butt crack and creates "ass juice" that stains their underwear and clothing. When they sit on your furniture or car seat, this "ASS JUICE" then soaks into the seat. Future moisture from the air as well as atmospheric smog, dust, and fumes revitalize the mold and bacteria of the ass juice in the seat, thus it can continue to smell and even grow for years afterwards. That's because mould can extract oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, water out of the air. As mold grows and dies, the bacteria can then eat that mold carcass. Thus, your car seat ass juice problem increases even if no more people (who don't wipe their butt properly) sit in your car or house. If they have too much anal sex, the butthole gapes open and the ass juice problem is a foregone conclusion here.

>imblying