>meanwhile Sun Sword destroys everything

remember spacing, kids

>what's that, homing soulmass?
>better go in
what a retard

Cute!

ds2 is the worst game ive ever plaid it's so cringey

cute

i wish there would be more moments of characters talking to each other. makes it feel more like their in this world just as much as you are. i think the closest thing we got was pate and Creighton and pate doesn't even respond to him

>plaid
you no speaky english first language ?

i got some cute

Did the dancer glitch get patched? I went in, got katana dude killed, exited, reloaded, summoned him again but his hitbox was still active.

what's the red thing they're talking about

bacon

hollow money

Just kidding it's beef jerky.

Oh I understand context now

P1:
>Yuria: my lord you shall have a spouse
>AO: but I look like bacon

P2:
>Yuria: with this ring you will not look like bacon

P3:
>Yuria: look how effective it is, i'm as hollowed as you

P4:
>AO wants her to keep it because she's qt

a lot cuter with context

>have urge to play SotFS again with a Str character because greatshields and power-stancing
>but still haven't done NG+ with HexDex character for all achievements

I mean, I guess I could just Ascetic the specific bonfires and get all the achievements that way, but I don't even know how much harder the bosses are supposed to be on NG+, and the things I hear about Lost Sinner + Pyromancers sounds discouraging.

Yes but he's saying that Anri looks like beef jerky

How would he know that? She never takes off her helmet

he looked in the games files

I miss Vengarl, such a great NPC.

it's funny how these cute pictures make me forget how depressing these games are

anyway, that's all i got

HUMAN

I still don't understand the logic behind Yorshka being a daughter of Gwyn, if she really was his daughter then she should have existed since long before DaS1 and should know a hell of a lot more about the rest of the world. I guess it's possible that she was hidden away and lived a secluded life for literally thousands of years, but it seems more probable that she was adopted or something.

she might have been told she was a daughter of gwyn from gwyndolin or sulyvahn

The Yorshka's Chime description pretty much says she was found and adopted by Gwyndolin as part of the family, I doubt she or Gwyn have actually met each other even.

cant help but laugh when i invade a gangsquad like this

managed to kill one
one from behind was using lightning bolts with avelyn, but all of them had claws

cute
but hidden

maybe he though it was Crystal Sage

that's pretty cool. if more ganksquads were themed i wouldnt be so upset

im doing low level invasions and everyone as least has a some phantom, or the way of the blue covenant

some pretty cool wizard let me fight them alone since he had the covenant active and i ended up with four tongues, thought she seemed pretty new at the game, at the end i decided to black crystal out instead of fighting her

but most of the fights are 2 vs 1 at best
if you invade a lot you get used to it, however being a mad phantom helps since you get info of how many phantoms are on the map without having to find them yourself

You gotta twink harder.

invading solo hosts would be boring honestly

the problem is host can summon infinitely

Be wary of spooks.

Oh and he can run to the boss and that is unpunishable. those two things are the most annoying.

Do dark firelink and the entire world it's connected to are all in the past, right?
The firelink you arrive at the beginning is the unchangeable future of man, yeah?

also apparently you can get here before seigward but as soon as you startle the demon he still appears yelling behind you before helping you out, however you get enough time to kill the thing without him

wonder if doing so fucks up his questline

yeah what gets me are the cunts that have 1 or 2 summons, they gank you but even if you manage to kill them all he runs to summon more, this kind of people is the kind that points down when they kill you
shit gets on my nerves

no, everything is present except for untended graves- that's in the past

And the kiln of the first flame? Alternate existence?

alternate dimension, where all current timelines connect

anyone need help with a boss? Marlos has a few hours before bedtime

Then why is it connected to the rest of the world

Never played DaS3 but I'm guessing that area is the PvP hotspot? Such a shame, it looks terrible. Iron Keep bridge and Ceaseless were the best imo.

BONED.com

reviving this thread

nigga i don't know, the door oceiros was sitting in front of with all of the hieroglyphics must have lead to a pocket dimension

at least post on topic

thats a retarded assumption nigga

I POST THE CUTEST IMAGES

horse

what fashion

how? it's clearly in the past. Ludleth tells you about how he tried to save the firekeeper who owned the eyes you find. The shrine handmaid recognizes you if you talk to her first at untended graves and then at firelink

Old Sorc
Old Sorc
Leon
Leon

>not posting the hottest meme of 2016 to revive the thread

If you're gonna post off topic, atleast make it good

no one? i got and hour left to spare

MANEATERS

no I'm good. all ready for the DLC that will be released tomorrow.

user, it's not even getting announced until next wednesday

>Solaire's AI is so bad he ignores the lava and walks all the way to the centipede demon
>this is considered a good game

tomorrow is weddingsyday right?

tomorrow is friday

do you guys have plans for the dlc?

hoping it will be londor content im going as a pawn of yuria to see if there's any special dialogue with hopefully kaathe, also im keeping greirat alive, it always seemed weird to me that patches offers to save him on lothric castle but makes no comment about it when he gets back, hopefully you'll be able to send him to pillage in a new area

>he thinks the DLC will be good

nothing besides having all of my characters not go into NG+ at lvl 100

don't want any of them to go to NG+ until all of them beat both dlcs. i do have a blank slot just in case the dlc spurs me to make a new build- hopefully there's some sick armor/weapons

He's got the lava ring, who cares?

>he thinks miyazaki is capable of making good DLC

DaS1 = Ocarina of Time
DaS2 = Majora's Mask
DaS3 = Wind Waker

;^)

there's other ways to spark conversation besides shitposting

Solaire is canonically retarded. It's his character.

I'm going to go through it on ng+7 as a valiant honorable brave knight.

until I die 40 times to the first boss. Then I'll revert back to my pve shell of using a carthus curved sword to kill everything.

>he thinks miyazaki is capable

Can someone translate?

>there is (singular)
>other ways (plural)

Just run to the stretch of land around the corner to the right of the starting area. Solaire will follow you there, and then the Centipede Demon will come fight you on a much larger battle area without you having to worry about the lava anymore.

Lose weight
Buy shoelifts
Take a shower
Hit the gym
Have sex

Sony leaks on the dlc announcement yet?

The final boss of DaS3 DLC is Ray Dhimitri.

>every single player that dies to him gets automatically uploaded to his YT channel

W...what?
Am I missing the context of the pic or are you rusing me?

How much of a difference in casting speed does 45 dex give in DaS1? Is it really that important?

How to fix every Soulsborne game:

If you die in the game, you fucking die in real life as well

Wish I had the life that dude had. No life, just videogames.