/owg/ - Overwatch General

Genji Nerfs Edition

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

>Patch notes
playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20243886

Old threado:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6C5XV4Ztnb0?t=223
youtube.com/watch?v=euQjaCjnRGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hana song

First for Ana best grandma

why does young genji have so much eyeliner on?

the she falls into that position is so smooth and sexy

youtu.be/6C5XV4Ztnb0?t=223
Here's a full video of all of the new emotes, if you don't have the PTR

>view it with Odette or Odile on
>subtle pantyshot nerf

I'm impressed, Blizzard.

do you literally camp the threads waiting to get your hana shitpost in

Why does she look so angry?

hey guys im gonna buy a pc for overwatch and bf4, was wondering if any of you can help me out since im not tech inclined at all

>be on 299 comp points
>play gg ez game
>about to roll payload to win
>screen pops up
>thanks for playing season 1

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Widowmaker has two modes, angry and smug.

>that fucking squid eyeballing her

If a furry hero isn't added soon I'm starting a class action.

Is it possibel to check if you have leaver penalty or not? If you missed the chat message

yeah just post your credit card info here ill help you out

it's a super cute pout

Pandaren Mei eventually.

>Genji still oneshots with m2->dash if it hits the head
>His cleanup is shit now though since he lots 30 dmg
>Genji can't jump reset off walls because let's just take his defining characteristics as a flanker and remove it
>Oh also let's nerf the ultimate in the least significant manner possible since he'll still force support ults by using his blade

Blizzard balancing everyone. Being told where the mark is; being offered direct guidance to the mark; having several pro marksmen that can hit the mark for you; and still missing the mark by a mile.

>(You)

Cause she had her life, love and emotions stolen from her by torture including spiders.

Ameilia skin WHEN

>character is "annoying" to fight against because that hero's role is a flanker/harasser
>therefore he's OP

>5000 hanzos in every game

yes.

>Zenyatta laugh emote
welp there goes my 250 credits

Genji was overpowered because he was overpowered.

t. top500 god-king who know more about balance than you

>there will never be reversal skins
>no Overwatch Amelie
>no Talon Tracer
>no Strike Commander Reyes
>no Blackwatch Morrison

>character was annoying to fight against because our massive hitboxes meant his aimless spam would land undeserved headshots
>let's make the hitboxes massive again and make his projectiles faster

Genji Shimada (no nerf to cuteness)

>Solo queue
>Get put against 6 man premade in Gibraltar defense
>Widowmaker with mercy on her cock that NO ONE deals with
>If I deal with her, no one will deal with torbjorn or with the Reaper flanking everyone

LOVE THIS MATCHMAKING, BLIZZ

Young skins is a thing?

>that tiny head shake and blink
Simply wonderful. God I wish I could play snipers.

the only annoying thing is stuns

hana song meemee

youtube.com/watch?v=euQjaCjnRGU

>those datamined Halloween lines
His cuteness received a huge buff

>flanker/harasser that can do 100 damage cleaving melee attacks during his ult that can be gotten in like a minute

Genji, Ana, Reaper, 76, Hanzo and Ana all have younger versions for skins.

Retarded and annoying as always.

why

HOTS team loves their reversal skins, so who knows. But then again HOTS team seems to have better taste in skins overall.

Literally cannot contain my why.s

The game felt so much nicer to play with the sane hitboxes. Why do we have to regress?

Just fucking buff the projectile speeds if you think a projectile hero is underperforming. Personally I had no problem wrecking niggas with my man Zen last patch. You didn't see Genji players complaining about having a hard time hitting shurikens either.

>lets fix glitches and make him balanced
>Im not op anymore?
>REEEEEE

>Month 1
>Genj is fucking useless, having a Genji on your team is literally worse than an empty slot

>Month 2
>Yeah there's a few good Genjis out there, but they'd be better off picking someone else, he's a very bad hero

>Month 3
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NERF HIM MY WHOLE TEAM JUST GOT DESTROYED BY HIS ULT THAT MAKES HIM INVINCIBLE AND KILLS IN ONE HIT THIS TOTALLY HAPPENED

I know you're meming but a lot of characters have melee cancels.

Seems pretty arbitrary to just take it away from one, especially one who should have it.

>mfw I see a widowmaker in the distance

ew, fuckin crumbs in your sheets nasty

>HOTS team seems to have better taste in skins
I saw Zarya's skins. I wasn't impressed. They looked over designed.

literally why live

I hope we get a Viking Tank

D.va sitting one pls

Looks like Widow got shafted again.

Her animations are so short and contain zero smug. She had so much more character in the Alive short, they couldn't have given her that one's smug laugh?

Not even a sniper's sitting pose? Just a quick generic drop to the floor while other heroes get to keep their weapons out? She has a damn Sniper rifle, you're telling me that's the only pose and laugh she could have gotten? Come on Blizz.

>glitch =/= depth
Tell that to the fighting game community

Why

guys how do I reaper
I'm absolutely shit with him when there aren't tanks to rape

They should remove them all.

>>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NERF HIM MY WHOLE TEAM JUST GOT DESTROYED BY HIS ULT THAT MAKES HIM INVINCIBLE

I like this, because retards really do think that.
He still has plain old HP. Nothing extra. he risks a lot by coming out of hiding and running openly all over the place. Just shoot him.

But no, you had to bitch and moan.

Its like they descided to make balance changes while they were high af

RIP quick play, you were fun while comp existed

Then fuck off back to Blazblue and fucking stay there

is it really that bad? i dont want to have to go back to playing lucioball for exp

Not that user but I was in 3 different matches and had 3 different korean level widowmakers and a team protecting them.

RETURN COMP
CONTAIN THESE FAGS

Pretty much. Her emotes are cute, but they have no character to them. Not like, say, Symmetra's Chuckle or Pharah's Take a Knee, both of which fit the characters perfectly without being over the top. Not having Widow be 100% business with her rifle, sitting down and scoped in, is a missed opportunity.

Yes, it's actually unbearable now. I assume I'm at mid MMR, since I'm 54% win rate, so I don't know how bad it is at the top.

>He still has plain old HP. Nothing extra. he risks a lot by coming out of hiding and running openly all over the place. Just shoot him.

This is actually one of Genji's tips. Unless the enemy team is completely retarded the ult gets you fucking killed as everyone focuses on you.
I guess people just panic when they hear it and assume Raiden has just stepped out when it's just Genji minus ranged weapons.

This is the kind of people you get in quickplay now

Members of 6-man stacks who feel that they are entitled to free wins and become extremely angry is that isn't happening

What's wrong with qp?

Bitch please, I'm a hitscan main. My only complaint about Genji was that his hitbox got fucking wonky when he double jumped and that he would constantly bounce around like a retard after getting flashbanged.

The fucking problem with Genji was that heroes that were good at soft shutting him down like S:76 and Pharah were assfucked last patch, so he got to run around and snipe at people with his shurikens until he got a dragonblade all the time even at lower ranks like rank 60.

So, rather than thinking "gee, maybe its too powerful that Genji can force counter-ults all the time? Maybe we should tune down his ult gain to stop this?" they instead remove 2 seconds of his ult that literally do not matter because you still have to counter-ult him and they just try to make him unplayable in general to ensure their waifu Tracer is going to be the only picked flanker in the game?

Gee.

I did play a game right before the lock and you would still get your 1 competitive point even after the message displayed.

Leave.

>over designed.
Damn right they better be, it's a F2P that mostly survives on skins, and they (most of the time) are worth the buck.

I like Zarya's skins. But imo HOTS in general has a lot of good ones. It may be related to the fact it has more ridiculous-looking characters I guess. That allows for fun stuff like Azmodunk and tons of crossovers. And of course it has several reversals that are all pretty sweet.

QP is the new Training vs. AI

>PTR dorado defense after both teams attacked and defended
>defending, enemy team hasn't capped the first point and they only have 10 seconds left
>our roadhog decides to do the "sit" emote on the cart
>try my best to shield him and the rest of my team as rein and hope he'll realize it's still serious and he needs to help, he has plenty of opportunities to hook and get a kill
>my shield gets shredded
>we get wiped
>they push it super far, almost to the next point
>we can't even get it to the first point on our offense
>if we had held them at the point roadhog had decided to start throwing we would've won

It's PTR so I'm not too upset but that just felt super shitty

>character has low pick rate
>various nerfs and buffs to other heroes make his best counters useless and his best allies godly
>now he has a 50% pick rate
>better nerf this character into the ground instead of buffing his counters or nerfing the 100% pick rate allies that enable him to perform so well

Wait you cockgobblers are happy theyre reverting projectile hitbox changes? If so this truly is COMPETITIVE GAYMING

Tryhard faggots (usually Hanzo/Genji), bitch in chat and then leave game. My game just went through like 10 leavers in one KOTH round.

Reading and engaging in chat. Yea that shit is not worth it.

To the roadhog that I kept hooking last game on Gibraltar: I'm sorry man, I just wanted the hanzos' dicks but they were being proper pricks.

So aren't the PTR patches just possible patches? I mean I'm sure they are highly likely, but it's possible they will change. Right?

reminder to stop being toxic

I like her laugh a lot personally. But the sitting animation is boring, true.

really makes u think

The last thing this game needs is to be even more simplified.

is overwatch blizzards most played game now?

I was so happy when they fixed hanzos logs

Just kill me, blizzard

play a game and if you receive 80% less exp you have the leaver penalty?

>mfw i see a mccree in the distance

>They buffed Roadhog's hook without nerfing the hitbox
WHY? WHY CASUALIZE THIS SHIT EVEN MORE? DOESN'T THIS GAME HAVE PLENTY OF NO-SKILL, BRAINLESS HEROES ALREADY?

Are you high?

Are you retarded?

This is what dystopia looks like.

>the projectile hitboxes got returned to their insane state
>I've been playing Torbjorn for the past week with the slimmed-down hitboxes
>retardedly easy to headshot with rivets now

It's like I've been training under 100x gravity.

>buffed his hook
wut
they nerfed it if anything

>getting teleported around walls now instead of getting dragged into the wall
epic

nothing wrong with this