Sup Veeky Forums

Sup Veeky Forums

So my neighborhood has had a string of car break-ins recently, and I know someone will hit my hunk of shit soon. I don't really care about theft-deterrents or alarms since they won't do much good, but how about something to teach them a lesson. I've read that booby-trapping your car or house is very illegal, but fuck it.

>What do you guys do to not make your cars targets?
>Have you booby-trapped your car?
>Explain

I'm thinking about getting a pint of some cheap ass liquor and filling half the bottle with methanol. Hopefully the person drinks it all in one sitting and it puts them out for good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w39o6eSI06Y
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/232777.stm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blaster_(flamethrower)
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34131336
bbc.com/news/magazine-34131334
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1111
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Piss on/in it, assert dominance.

>What do you guys do to not make your cars targets?
You LITERALLY have to live in a 3rd world country or a niggerified area to have thoughts about that.

Wow,you're helpful.
Dick.

you should rig up a dye bomb like what they use in banks and expensive shops that blast the victim with a brightly colored dye and stains them for a very long time.

>dye

I'd rather not do something to the melanin-enriched gentleman that will piss him off enough to try and come in the house or come back when at another time. Hopefully, something that will kill him that I can get away with.

Like antifreeze. Keep a bit of it in a vodka bottle in the car and hope he drinks the lot of it.

Thieves hate bright lights; rig up some motion sensing floodlights and they'll steal from your neighbors instead.

Quick release steering wheel. It's not a foolproof solution but people don't normal walk around with spare steering wheels.

You could say the same about every gun owner in america using the muh defence argument.

Fill the car full of gas and put a match and striker between door jam so when they pull it open the whole car goes up in flames

Fuq u say?

You take the steering wheel with you when you leave the car

I think fire is the right track, how about some sort of flamethrower device that will be activated when the trunk is opened.

Haven't seen Tokyo Drift have you? You said no one walks around with a steering wheel. Bow Wow does every day. Thatsthejoke.jpg

you sit in your car every day under a rug in the back seat and the moment you hear someone touching your car you shoot them

Nope. Is it worth seeing any of the F&F movies?
I've seen the 7th and that's it

Get a Magnavolt
youtube.com/watch?v=w39o6eSI06Y

What if he has a car that has all those electric stuff in the steering wheel like cruise control, radio changing buttons and such?

>Swedish subs
KEK
>Doesn't run down your batteries
Electrocuted people often piss and shit themselves instead.

>implying rich neighborhoods don't suffer from breakins
Even gated communities with on-site security get them. Try not being a faggot sometime.

Then he stops living like a casual and moves on

With that franchise the newer the movie generally the less focused on cars and car culture it is. Tokyo Drift is in my opinion the best in the series.

1-3 if you're really fucking bored. Like if say, you were so bored you were considering sniffing paint... huff the paint instead. The 7th will also bear no resemblance to the first 2 (neither walker or diesel are in TD). By the time the 7th rolled around it was overbloated hollywood action bullshit with cars sprinkled in to try to capture some of the original fan's wallets.

No, they are all shit unless you are a beaner or something

i've been thinking about removing the steering wheel and taking some things off like the spark plugs or the battery connections

Good idea user.

If it ever gets traced back to you just cry and say you were going to an hero yourself and you can't even do that right since he stole your drink then cry some more and hope to plead insanity

>booby-trapping your car or house is very illegal

Since when

Not sure about booby trapping, but to make sure it doesn't get stolen try removing the fuse for the fuel pump and/or disconnect the battery.

This, even that gated community that Trayboon was skulking around in had been under siege by break ins.

One of them was even in broad daylight on a single mother home alone with her kid, she hid in the closet while a couple of black kids broke in, even started kicking the closet door when they found out she was in there.

>niggerified area to have thoughts about that.

The problem is that the USA doesn't have just a few negroes. Many negroes are fighting the stereotype. There are blacks and there are niggers. The niggers create a negative stereotype that makes it hard for blacks.

Because we have so many niggers and poor people get subsidized or even free bus passes, the niggers use the bus system to commute to good city areas that don't even have any niggers living there. Thus, the nigger problem occurs even in good areas due to mass transit which even gives them a ride back home from their "job" area.

>Even gated communities with on-site security get them.
It depends a great deal on how the community is run. Trayvon's homeowner association community was not like ours. We own every bit of land privately including the street and even the road that leads to our community. This is unlike other HOA. Because of that, we have to pay to pave and maintain our roads and pay for streetlights too.

In return, I can truly evict traytray from my private property even though he is one the sidewalk or street. It is the same as if someone is in your fenced private yard. They can tell you they are looking around, but you know it is your property and you can tell them to leave now or you will call the cops. In order to do this, you have to own and pay taxes and maintenance on everything and the city or state has to pay ZERO. If they even pay one cent, trayvon gets to walk on your private property or scream racism or try Black Lives Matter hate crime accusations on you.

We have zero nigger crime here in over 30 decades. Yes, blacks do own property and live here. But they follow the rules and the rules are strict enough that bad people are unable to consistently follow rules and get forced out right away. So you can have crime free areas year after year decade after decade. Zero burglary in our 132 homes for 30 years.

>This, even that gated community that Trayboon was skulking around in had been under siege by break ins.

Trayboon was himself a drug user and seller and had shoplifted. But since he died, the drug charges won't go further other than being alleged. He was no newbie towards committing crime. However, it is unfortunate that day he decided to escalate the confrontation with an official neighborhood watch that was armed.

Bow wow also got raped. He can never say he hasn't had a penis in his bum hole. That is all.

Maybe he should hang that steering wheel from his zipper. Then he could say it's driving him nuts.

Buy a gun

>implying a thief nigger is going to give a shit about your property

Do you faggots also have someone who stays up day and night watching cameras to make sure no negroes are lurking?

If some tries to break into my truck at my house I would come out with a gun and he will run. All you have to fo is pump your 12 gauge and they will tun

>I don't really care about theft-deterrents or alarms since they won't do much good, but how about something to teach them a lesson. I've read that booby-trapping your car or house is very illegal

It will make the victim into a millionaire on your behalf. That is the proven precedent. They will sue and win. Auto insurance has zero coverage for that, but if the car is parked on your home's property (driveway or garage) then the homeowner liability insurance will cover up to several hundred thousand or whatever your coverage limit. If you didn't get any, well, that is your problem.

What is the real problem is that the court typically awards over a million dollars for deliberate boobytrap cases where the thief is harmed. Your penalty is LESS if you had simply shot him. He gets an award of 2M and your home insurance eats 300K or 500K whatever the coverage. The balance is then covered by yourself and whoever helped install the boobytraps.

Most people then say "I will declare bankruptcy" but George Bush SENIOR had the bankruptcy laws changed so that people cannot evade court ordered payments. You cannot evade with personal bankruptcy.

Now, casuals say that is not how bankruptcy works. Well, there is a difference between not paying a store for a service job and they go to court to have a judge to lien you. This court ordered penalty is the result of a felony crime and not refusal of payment. You cannot evade this felony crime penalty with personal bankruptcy the way you do a court-ordered lien. Get the difference? Both went thru a court, but one was quite differently sourced.

>you should rig up a dye bomb like what they use in banks and expensive shops that blast the victim with a brightly colored dye and stains them for a very long time.
You will ruin your car's looks with that and they will still escape and be uncaught. Criminals boldly lie and say they saw the open door of the car. All of a sudden the bomb went off and SUE you.

Who cares.. just dont put anything valuable in your car. I dont even lock my DD. half the time the keys are in the console.

/k/ here

This is the biggest myth ever. Yes, some people run, but counting on somebody to run based on a single shotty pump is dumb. You will almost certainly have to fire, thus buckshotting your car.

>I think fire is the right track, how about some sort of flamethrower device that will be activated when the trunk is opened.

Car jackings were so common in south africa that it was legal for a side-mounted flame device to be created and used. Even the chief of police had one on his personal car. Hundreds of them were made and installed before the maker stopped making them.

News Article With VIDEO:
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/232777.stm

Wikipedia:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blaster_(flamethrower)

US Company Makes Flamethrower for personal cars:
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34131336

Personal flamethrowers in the USA:
bbc.com/news/magazine-34131334

A company in Ohio makes a personal flame thrower device too. Regulation in the US is light to non-existent in most places. Currently flame throwers are banned in the state of Maryland. They can only be used under licence in California, primarily by the film industry, and they cannot be attached to vehicles in Virginia.

t. never experienced the situation for myself just relying on anecdotal evidence from others who also haven't experienced the situation

I agree, but only because the likelihood of someone even hearing you chamber a round before they hear you walking around is unlikely as fuck and if they stay they were gonna stay anyway.

Well there's 3 issues: guy getting into car, guy driving car off, and guy towing car. For these, there are 3 solutions.

1. Several layers of masking tape inside and outside of windows, and padlocks mounted on each door. With 4 different keys in addition to your actual car key, and no way to break glass in enough to get a hand on the lock, your car can't be broken into.
2. Killswitch. You can hook up one of these legitimately, or you can disconnect power to your distributor or starting motor (or both for good measure) when you leave your car at night and I guarantee the guy trying to steal your car will get nowhere.
3. Parking brake kill switch. If it's an older car, you can disconnect the parking brake release line and leave the parking brake engaged to keep the car from moving. For newer cars with a handbrake, you need to be a bit more crafty. You can sever the line directly under the handbrake, weld one end to a hook and the other to a ring. You can then take the line dangling from the brake itself and hook it into the engaged position by hooking it onto something nearby, or weld a piece onto the bottom of your car that will hold the brake engaged while rendering the handbrake useless. This will cause the car to not move unless it's lifted by a crane.

Just remember to hook stuff back up before driving and take it off when not and you'll have no issues. At most, you'll have a cracked pane of glass, locks that are torn up, and a keyed car from a pissed-off robber. Happy trails!

6/10 not terrible

>Who cares.. just dont put anything valuable in your car.

There's plenty of tinted window cars that get broken into. They don't get anything, but your car still has pry damage or broken window damage.

They will go after the checkbook in the glovebox or the spare ipod used as music source in the console box or glovebox or even steal your dashcam.

>Do you faggots also have someone who stays up day and night watching cameras to make sure no negroes are lurking?
It's fairly obvious if someone belongs to the neighborhood or not. The city even helped us make a set of legal questions to ask or legal commands to give to people. They are required to obey the commands or to answer the questions. Failure is grounds for police to come and arrest them. It is not a warning that the police give. If they show up, it is a full arrest as long as we do what the little advisory paper tells us to ask or tell them.

This is the benefits of an educated HOA run mostly by retirees and soccer moms who have a lot of time on their hands AND who hate crime. We are legal. We violate no civil rights. We are allowed to shoot a firearm in self defense. I cannot tell you how powerful a legal protection it is to own the property. Intimidation without weapon also allows us to shoot the perp because the shooter is on property that he owns. It is not simply private property that someone else owns. When on your own property, you have castle defense against intimidation threats. It is similar to finding someone on your property that refuses to leave and then intimidates you into surrendering to them. As long as you say what is on the paper, you can shoot them after a short period of time of non-compliance.

Our ownership of all the land and maintenance is why we can do this and other HOA in our area or other states cannot do this. Your community cannot accept even one cent from the gov't. If so, you have your total freedom to have an HOA truly become powerful.

i live in germany and my parents brand new golf 7 was stolen in front of their house

Assuming you're talking about the US, ever since the lawyers overpowered common sense.

I think booby trapping might still be legal in Louisiana though, at least for homes.

Litterly had 2 trucks and one car gone threw in one night.
Don't know what they wanted I gess cash or electronics as the left change and tools laying in the seats

Simple drive an old truck I've had hundreds of dollars into tools just sitting in the tool box or seat and I couldn't even lock the doors at the time still cant lock the tool box....but then again it's harder to sell niceish tools fast now and thieves are to dumb to use them and to much of a hurry to carry them off

>Do you faggots also have someone who stays up day and night watching cameras to make sure no negroes are lurking?

Nah, all over the USA, the businesses, public buildings, traffic light intersections, ATM, parking lots, malls, and neighborhoods have cameras mostly for post-crime analysis. It's why the criminals don't fear them since they just wear a hoody and/or baseball cap and sunglasses. They hide enough of the face detail that most of the time, they can be detained by the police, but no actual conviction occurs. Yes, that is true. Detained as a suspect, but no actual conviction because the identification is not absolute.

Since Home Alone

Alcohol is literally the cure for antifreeze poisoning

Or is that just coolant

>lube monkeys faces when the safety rep mentions you can drink alcohol in order to not die if you were a retard and drank the coolant

Had to look that up, fucking hell ethylene glycol really is neutralized by alcohol

Ethanol cures methanol poisoning, we've actually given vodka as a treatment in the emergency room

>russia in a nutshell

that is wonderful

>Ethanol cures methanol poisoning
You mean that as long as not too much ethanol is applied, the ethanol competes antagonistically with methanol. This buys time for the victim's organs to remove the methanol (and ethanol).

what good is that gunna do, your not gunna be around when it happens

On that note, I now have a kill switch in my 50 year old shitbox. All I did was remove the shifter from the steering column(switched to floor shifter) but left the neutral safety switch hooked up. So if I really wanna fuck with someone trying to fuck with my shit(or if I park somewhere sketchy) I can just swivel the old shifter to 1st, instead of park. Effectively preventing hot wiring the car from the inside.

At least your S2K's hardtop wasn't stolen.

>Camp out in your doorway, keep a line of sight to your car, the second the thieves come for your car open fire.
>You Tell the cops you were just going out to your car because you forgot some shit in it,
>You make sure that thing you need is in the car for when they come.
>You also make sure you have a holster for your gun so it looks like you were open carrying, if you have a CCW then just say you were Mexicarying (no holster IWB).

This of course is not advice but merely a interesting story told in a 2nd person because The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

In all honesty, you should move to a better area. I like living out in the country, at least meth heads have the courtesy to stay in the cities, and towns.
Us Rural folk know to shoot when a twig snaps at night, cause it is either dinner, something that wants to make you dinner, or someone who wants to make you their cum receptacle.

>Samsung in charge of rotation metadata.
6 years and they still can't get it right.

>I'm thinking about getting a pint of some cheap ass liquor and filling half the bottle with methanol. Hopefully the person drinks it all in one sitting and it puts them out for good.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1111

>(a) Murder is the unlawful killing of a human being with malice aforethought.
>Every murder perpetrated by poison ... is murder in the first degree.

>3rd world country or a niggerified area

Learn to read.

It's not Samsung's fault, retard, Veeky Forums discards nearly all metadata, including orientation, when an image is uploaded.

>prove it wasn't a weird ass science experiement

>innocent until proven guilty, beyond a reasonable doubt

It's not his fault he left a deadly chemical inside his car, nor is it his fault the douche drank it.

But I'd mix it with 50/50 alcohol / antifreeze. Leave it in some sugary ass mixed drink bottle. So the sweetness would be expected.

DMX advice
I could be waitin, camped out in yo' car, in the backseat
with some fuckin chickenwire, soon as you hit the backstreet
I jump up like Jack-in-the-Box, strangle the shit out yo' ass (BLEH)

I remember when metadata wasn't discarded, it is also a bit tricky to reorient the photo while mobile.
Besides, nearly every other phone, or decent camera doesn't store rotation as a metadata tag, it fucking stores the photo is saved with the pixels fucking put right.
At least I don't have an iphone.
>256GB of weaboo tunes and supereurobeat in 9000KHZ 64 bit FLAC format

>Turks

Fill car with trash, make it smell bad and nasty.

>leaving comments on the internet with clear intent to harm people that may be traced back to who posted it
>cops determine that the poster drinks more expensive liquor but buys "cheap ass liquor" one time for clear intent to harm
>prosecutor will ask why dangerous chemicals were stored in such a suspicious manner. no clear defense is possible
>members of the jury wouldn't be able to rationalize why deadly chemicals, maybe mixed in with a sugary drink, were left in clear view with no purpose.

Car handle that shocks

Ok, then just straight antifreeze. Ever dip your finger in some and taste it? It's sweet as fuck, with a weird evaporative quality (almost) like liquor. in my shadetree experience, I know what every single liquid that should be in a car tastes like(intentionally or not). Just say you were planning on using it for an overflow tank.

>leaving comments on the internet with clear intent to harm people that may be traced back to who posted it
Not the OP, and also this is in a thread that will most likely be pruned in a matter of hours, if not a few days

There are better ways to fuck with people who want to steal your shit. But I'm just saying this is an option.

Try not living in the middle east next time, Abdul.

I simplified it because it's just random trivia to most people here

Yeah, airbag in the glovebox wired up to a NO switch that makes when the glovebox is opened. Separate toggle switch to arm/disarm. They always check the glove... always.

Shit, sorry meant normally closed switch.

>I like living out in the country, at least meth heads have the courtesy to stay in the cities, and towns.

The problem with being isolated is that if criminals know you are isolated, live alone, and have few visitors, they may do a home invasion and take over your place. That happened three times in 2015 in the rural-like suburb areas of my city. People get desperate and loners are good targets. It would be really sick if someone was able to take over for a year or more or even "forever" if the person was truly alone and was forced to hand over all their codes.

>remove drivers seat
>use wire to attach fish hooks to the springs, the more the merrier
>replace seat
>remember to never again reach under your seat

>Get a garage
>Set up a motion detector aimed right at your car that turns on floodlights
If you want to go further,
>Wire said motion detector to alarm you somehow and grab your shotgun
>blow thief away like a pigeon

>stray cat walks by at night
BWAP BWAP BWAP INTRUDER ALERT

>pruning means anything now

You forget archives exist?

Just get a car with a manual transmission.

Black people can't drive stick.

>house is on fire
>hear screaming
>decide to help
>step in a bear trap
>now I get to burn to crisps because some dumb libertarian Alex Jones motherfucker thought booby trapping his house was cool

Or

>running from an assailant through someone's backyard
>bear trap gets me
>bill cosby rapes me while johnny depp beats me

It's legal to enter someone's property of you're running from danger or saving a life. Therefore it would conflict with allowing people to put lethal traps in their property. If you live somewhere that requires you to spec out your house for killing GI's, you should think about moving.

What the hell is wrong with Southerners?

A well document arming/triggering circuit would negate that if OP got a good lawyer.

Protecting yourself is useless if the cost is too high due to legal fees. A lot of criminals are poor, and thus they get only public defenders or ambulance chasers if those lawyers see that you used a boobytrap and thus are susceptible to greenmail.

Greenmail cases result when they come tell you that the cost of a lawsuit (which you will win) costs over $150,000 but they will settle if you hand over $50,000 right now. Your defense lawyer will basically tell you the same thing. So you hand over $50,000 and vow never to boobytrap or do whatever you did again.

Over time, the greenmail lawyers have changed the american BEHAVIOURAL landscape. Thus, there are lots of things (even commonsense things) we as people wished we could do, but cannot due to greenmail. Sure, we would win the court case. But the cost to win would be so high that only rich people can do it without selling our cars and mortgaging our homes to pay for the legal costs.

Can't someone extract strychnine and filter it before adding to alchol?

antifreeze is coolant numbnuts

underrated post

If they want your car bad enough they'll come back with one that fits. Unless you get one of those locking covers.

>I don't really care about theft-deterrents or alarms since they won't do much good,

Deterrents do work. It is a statistically proven truth in all parts of the country in multiple decades and multiple centuries of history. To not even try to have deterrents means that the thieves will avoid those places with deterrents and come to do your property instead since you don't believe in using deterrents.

>I know someone will hit my hunk of shit soon.
You've seen people casing the neighborhood or your property? Walled-off neighborhoods with strong homeowner associations are good at reducing crime.

A lot of the crime in my area is due to homeless living nearby. The next biggest source of crime is alleged to be the low-rent apartment complex created several blocks away.

I rigged up kill switches that lock the doors and start an alarm when someone tries to fuck with the ignition on my car. The alarm is 180 db and hooked up to a seperate battery, hidden away. The doors can only open from the outside when the failsafe is engaged.
Fuck thieves.

they can't just smash your windows open and hop out?

I never got around to doing it because I moved from a shitty apartment to a house with a garage, but I almost rigged a trap on my Wrangler. It got broken into 4 times while I lived in that apartment complex. I have an air compressor mounted underneath, a 9 gallon tank in the back and a triple air horn set under the hood. It's loud a f. It's operated by a 12v solenoid valve and I just put a button near the shift boot to make it honk. I thought about wiring the door switches to the valve so that when the door opens, the horns would go off. All I would have to do is put a switch somewhere on the outside of the vehicle, perhaps in the grill or under the fender, to arm the system. Just get home for the night, shut the doors and flip the hidden switch. Open the doors without turning the switch off and, well.. HONK HONK MUDDAFAKKA.

Sure they can. If they have something to smash them with. Even then, at least I gave the motherfuckers tinnitus.
Also, I know I can hear the alarm inside my house when I'm sleeping, so I can react accordingly.

Not op but let me ask.. Lets say that happened, how can the court expect some average joe to give nig nog over there that tried to break in to his car a cool million ??? Thief can sue all he wants at the end of the day you can draw blood from a stone , or however that saying goes

10/10 post m8

>Lets say that happened,
>Thief can sue all he wants at the end of the day
>you can draw blood from a stone , or however that saying goes

You CAN'T squeeze blood from a turnip. How do they deal with scofflaws who say there's no money? Easy. The court orders future wage garnishment until you pay off the criminal fines, court fees, investigation costs, lawyer fees of BOTH sides (you lost), and the restitution payment of one million (or whatever the amount is).

Remember that you cannot use personal bankruptcy to get out of criminal_court-ordered payments. It would work against the lawyer fees though. Remember that unless you already know, it is a safe assumption that every state allows a company to fire someone if they have wage garnishment. My company will not hire wage garnishment cases as they are so desperate for money that they would sacrifice the company and its employees.

So, not only do those noggers have easy qualification for welfare and permanent disability benefits courtesy of your criminal court case validating any imaginary claims they have, you have 50% or whatever wage garnishment percentage. You are WORKING for the noggers now. Is that not a bitter feeling?

The other thing is that you are famous in your locality so you have to move since everyone discriminates against you. You apply for a name change to stop google searchers, but any places that pays for a background check will find out that you are a felon. My HOA can legally demand felon status be reported, so if you try to live here, everyone knows. You lose the right to vote and bear arms as a felon. Some schools refuse to allow felons (yes, that is legal due to Bush). Any black life matter activist that hears of you living in the area will stalk your employers to make sure they know you attack blacks.

As Veeky Forums goes, the good thing about being a felon is that they travel a lot, seem to get lots of girl action and have fun driving hot cars fast and furiously.

>So my neighborhood has had a string of car break-ins recently

You know, the USA has a lot of security lights turned on at night. It wastes a huge amount of energy all across the country. And this is mostly due to fear of crime by nignogs. So the nignogs cause a huge waste of natural resources just to try to deter their crimes. What a fucking waste of both money and natural resources.

so my family could have just snuck in even though their native country's on the other side of the world? Great to know, perhaps me being a hopeless NEET is worse than being an illegal or a criminal. At least the latter get SOME sort of money.