/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #257
"Photos With Friends (or strangers, or any two people you want to pair really)" edition

Last Thread: >Main games of discussion are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Fairy Doll and Gijin Kareshi/Animal Boyfriend but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Games of occasional discussion are Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags, and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but they're the photos' friends, not yours.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d
>English Wiki links:
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki

>JP Wiki links:
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers:
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/MCC Combined Viewer.html
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/DGCreator.html
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/fd expression viewer.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump:
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader):
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

First for I love boigahs, more than all of yall

Important info from offline here:

it's here

I have made my contest entries with the foremost consideration in my mind being that the randos have shit taste.

WAKE UP

loli master here, back after 3 years. Kinda stopped after my browser stopped working and Halloween RNG screwed me. What did I miss?

Doud made Kanna.

Drama.

With 120 stamina, will using EDs normally be better than giving them to Kanna?

Everyone you knew or cared about is dead.

interesting thing to note: id3 and id6 are for using recs, which is not supported yet because when they're not set to 10 the image breaks if any of your myroids have recs on

God dammit AMB, are you just fucking with us? Update the goddamn faces.

Also, in DG, can you only enter one category regardless? Or am I just screwed for having only one girl?

Huh, when did AMB change the newbie gifting interface to use a dropdown box for selecting quantity instead of putting in how many you want to give manually? That's a nice change for the lazy like me.

They show hires Angled 2 on the daily ranking page too fucking hell AMB give it

Cheeky too on the achievement awards page, AMB gotta be fucking with us.

I have a lot of extra stamina, and I only got 200 points and 30 tickets, meaning it likely doesn't change with stamina.
Now at base, it's 3 points for 3 stamina, or a rate of 1 event point per point of stamina. The rate increases as stages increases, but it'll take until stage 22 (5 stamina/step, average 10 points/step) for it to hit a 2x rate. For normal people, that means that it's worth it until around stage 22. For people with more stamina, it'll be worth it until slightly earlier.

It's slightly tricky though. Stages 6, 7, 8 have a rate equal to 1.667x, which is the rate you'd get if you used EDs for stamina with 120 stamina, but stages 9-13 have a lower rate (1.25x). Stages 14-21 have a rate of 1.6x, which is very close to 1.667x. Basically, for stages 8-8, and to a lesser extent, 14-21, you should just decide that on your own, if you want to risk RNG or feed Kanna. Stage 22 and onward, it's not worth it unless you have over 200 stamina.

It's in the help, but yeah if you have more than one girl you can enter more than one category. One entry per category and one category per girl. Damn, I've been working on my entry for 4 hours now and still don't know what to do for fancy.

Well fuck this contest anyway.

no moe heroes

neat

I thought they were bigger than that

they are

I usually like to do simple outfits, but I'm going to dig up old top-ranking/midrank stuff and cram in as many vaguely-related accessories as possible.

pretty cool

>don't have any swimsuits
Hopefully "amusement park" is a good enough summer theme

Mizuki isn't a bitch, you asshole.

Not for the randoms. What they want is swimsuits.

I just picked a pair of random ids and girls off the spreadsheet mate, calm your farm

Where the strayans at?

fug I'll just pick something kind of lewd then

Clearly they're taking turns fucking that slut Jaeden.

Just kidding I actually had a school mizugi laying around. Now to find a background that actually goes with it.

>Added flip effect to regular picture mode
>Forgot to fix the button
Pls

For the DG event, do you guys think simple is best or should I try to crowd the screen with as many accessories and crap as possible?

Neat, it's nice to see he's keeping the wiki updated too.
Pretty accurate actually.

Noticed that they've been boosting events, is it better to save energy drinks until the boost? Also this double candy item along with top 30; even more competition. Bigger player base I'm guessing too?

Let me put it this way: this is my Fancy entry.

More accessories means more impact

Well, that's pretty tasteful though. I'm talking like "entire screen cluttered with frames and particle effects".

Randoms love clusterfucks, so do it.

Yes to all of those. Top 30 requires good tie-up outfits too.

How did Chuuni react to this event in JP?

Chuunibyo is getting bullied a lot in this event. Stop chuuni bullying!

I honestly don't know, I kept my chuuni on another type for easier talks a few months ago and haven't bothered to switch back. Kind of regretting it now.

Chuuni type when?

I only tease out of love!

I was curious to know if a chuuniroid would sympathize with Shara or see her as competition, or maybe as doing it wrong/better than the roid. Guess we'll never know!

I hope AMB hasn't abandoned new types. Some people may not want them because the pool of good jobs gets diluted, but I think more variety in MyRoids is more important.

>suprise

I guess I really am dead

Doud Rec?
Saw the same combo of items on Motte

Default likes it.

>default
What are her other types, since you cant chuuni?

I hope they add one with a cringy nickname, or Default itself would be fine as a second because of her changing personality.

What's the point of taking photo anyway?

Right after Kuudere.

Never ever, they'll also remove intros altogether in the next patch. Trust me my uncle works at AMB

Nips have an album they can save their photos to, and which friends can view.

Close, Returnee is in between the two.

>Not releasing chuuni before this event
AMB pls

So, what's the hoodie that Kanna's wearing?

What am I supposed to do in DG's event?

bee urself

She looks better without the hair accessory.

Enter the contest with as many sparkly things as possible. The more clutter, the better.

I mean what am I supposed to do aside from that, how do I vote and how do I spend event stamina in case there's.

AMB updated all the NPCs clothing last year but in their infinite wisdom didn't add them to the shop.

Read the announcement or the help, new friend. The Voting period doesn't begin for a few days.

Oh, I don't know, have you tried reading the Help for information?

The contest format is the same as MCC's (when we had them, i.e. more than a year ago), and AB's and (the now dead) FD's. After the Voting period begins, you have a certain number of chances to votes per day. They'll show you two entries, you pick the better option, and are rewarded points with a continuous vote bonus for picking the entry that has more points (yes, that sounds kind of unfair but that's the way it is).

So there isn't an event on going?

Sorry, this is my first contest.

You could consider the contest as an event. Instead of competing for high ranks with stamina, you're casting votes to choose who wins the top prizes, though blindly. It's a bit more lax in the case that you don't have to check in often to use up stamina; just make sure you use up all your votes when you can. Even if both entries suck, don't skip and pick one anyway so you have a chance to get continuous vote bonuses.

When entering, dress your girls as close to the theme as possible. Pick outfits with interesting poses (RRs, SRs, MRs will catch more attention). Since the majority of randoms don't seem to know how to dress well, it's probably better to have more accessories as opposed to the "less is more" idea. If you have more than one girl, you can also enter each one in a different category. Just one girl per category, though.

Thank you!

>pushing the "more clutter" narrative to fool newfags

Any idea what that gratitude % is for?

>implying this isn't what gets you votes from randoms

I think AMB hasn't realized they just keep adding on to the Kanna shop and not removing it after the weekend.

>Once we've finished, perhaps we should move on to dessert
>I want something hot, rich and just dripping all over...

Max it and you'll get the outfit chie's wearing. No idea about maxing it multiple times though, only ever got it to 100% once.

They know, after the first update, they mentioned that the items will be up and the shop open until the end of august.

>implying I don't have one girl tastefully dressed and another with a clusterfuck of accessories so I can cover all my bases

Get on my level I submitted the outfits they've been wearing for months.

I want to touch Kanna's youthful side!

dem thighs

Ok, so, with the double points going on right now, is it worth giving Kanna a drink now, or just using it normally?

Also, what would be the best strategy to attempt for the daily ranking?

Ah, like a chocolate fudge.

AMB, the dirty fuckers. They made it so the double points boost does not coincide with the Daily Ranking prizes.

What's today's works?

Honestly, they're all fucking awful, I wouldn't even bother. They're Mysterious, Diligent, Childish, Noble, and Masculine.

The points you get from Kanna isn't doubled. It's definitely not worth it.

Umi did archery not kendo, 0/10 doesn't even know the lore.

short hair is best hair

Now make it lewd.

But I'm not Laggen so I don't care about lewds of his tsunslut.

As a summer theme, would swimsuits or a yukata be more popular?

What do you think the casual shitters who play DG would think about yukata?

They're weebs so they might like it, but since they're also casual shitters, they probably wouldn't associate it much with summer. Better go with the more guaranteed option.

A swimsuit under a yukata.

In the end people will vote for what they like the most, so you could even ignore the theme and submit a top 200 outfit or a MR from the premium gacha.

You really don't think much of the randoms, do you?

Have you met a random before?