/nsunsg/ - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

Kubo went full Kishi Edition

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>Naruto Abridged Series (best re-write):
overloke.imgur.com/

>Screenshot album
imgur.com/a/tiAWA/all

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA/edit#

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

>R20 GM's summaries of the game so far
dropbox.com/s/uds093rtywlm38k/Game Summaries.pdf?dl=0

>Naruto Artbooks, Music, Manga, etc.
pastebin.com/SmwKFShb

>Our King Double4anime's youtube channel:
[Removed by popular demand]

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

g.e-hentai.org/g/964602/d16e1625ae/
youtube.com/watch?v=4Zv7toE87zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Horrendously shit thread why post a Bleach character?

>Kubo went full kishi
No.

because Kubo went full Kishimoto

>marrying to titty monster
check

>Boruto and Sarada 2.0
Check

Rukia is like Sakura minus the character development and likeable traits

I checked out of Bleach at Soul Society, but if Rukia's like Sakura, which I find doubtful, then her charactrer's been changed quite a bit. Rukia's introverted like Hinata, though even that that doesn't really function as an adequate comparison. Pretty no nonsense, on the job, from what I recall, as well, with a very subdued emotional range. Maybe the best character comparisons would actually be Kakashi?

can't really compare them beside the fact that the main female has flat chest and the other female has big tits, who was interested into the main male

Is this real? Because if so she is adorable.

Also R20 I think Youtube might have a lax policy to streaming, I've seen people streaming Pokemon, The Simpsons, Family Guy, all sorts of copyrighted shit

I can't wait for her to use Great Fireball
Oh who am i kidding she'd going to be worthless

Do you think we will see good Himawari action? Or will she be Konohamaru-tier

I don't care about Himawari and never saw her appeal.

She's cute. That's all there is

In other news, Ash just lost the league AGAIN and /vp/ is in flames.

at least a main character in the pokemon anime won the league

are we pokeposting again

>that gardevoir and lopunny
Kek

Does Serena get Ash?

Gardevoir is top pokeslut

Why the fuck is he so incompetent
Any fucking 10 year old can win a league
Why doesn't he open Serebii or Smogon?

>people seriously think Ash will ever win a league

No idea but likely not. She'll be just as gone as all the other used up girls Ash has sucked the life out of, in all probability.

This, desu. He will be 10 years old forever and he and his pokemon will get reset to level 1 at the start of each new region forever. This is just how pokemon works.

Another new cannon anime episode is out - Rinfags should be keen iirc

She doesn't even make it into the promotional covers. What do you think?

Do we finally get the greatest scene of the series?

Obito doesn't fucking deserve this

who was involved with today's episode? this shit looks suspiciously like yuuka miyata to me, might be just me though

>People can still tolerate Pinkshit
That animation is fucking dreadful as well

COOLEST GUY

Well, thanks for convincing me not to watch today's episode either.
I just hope the Kaguya and Pottery fights will be done with some semblance of respectability and we can painlessly transition to the novels, which have actual things happen in a somewhat decent pace.

fuck you ;_;

>Ichigo
Literally
JUST
U
S
T

I BLAME KUBO FOR THIS

Rin is so perfect, Obito doesn't deserve her

that CGI arm

Is there a theoretical name for the leader of the five nations? Because that's essentially what Naruto is right now

>They didn't call Obito the coolest guy
Kinda disappointed desu

>She still canonically preferred Kakashi
Obito deserves to be confined to dreaming about his waifu

Is that the episode with Sakura's meme punch will be shown?

There was at least one frame of 'Kashi's Susano'O, right?

Sage of 6 paths mode looks disgusting af
Even edgemaster longcoat mode wasn't this cancerous

KAGUYA HAD A FUCKING ACTIVE BYAKUGAN

And Sakura had no way of getting where she was either, plus unless Neji for some reason told her about the Byakugan's blind spot.
Just chalk it up to an empty, meaningless "muh Team 7" moment.

Gogyoukage or something? "Five Elements Kage".

>Byakugan grants the user a 359 degree field of vision
>Literally can't be defeated by diversionary tactics at all
But nah, let's just meme it in there so Pinkshit isn't a shit

>plus unless Neji for some reason told her about the Byakugan's blind spot
she had no way of knowing about that supposed weakness either, never mind her dubious ability to exploit it
Not sure why I cut off the sentence there.

Team Seven is together again :^)
But seriously, was Sakura ever actually useful in their time as Team Seven?

The Byakugan's blindspot wouldn't have made a difference because
A. Kaguya tilts her head to jump up and avoid the attack, meaning the angle changes significantly
B. Sakura is travelling towards her, and her dimensions are increasing
C. Kaguya, with her active byakugan, would have been able to detect all movement at all times
Will never not be triggered over this

Agreed, it makes no sense whatsoever. If you really, really wanted to justify it, some bullshit off screen with Kakashi's mangekyou could be cobbled together, but even that wouldn't make much sense, and it would still be stupid as fuck.
Like I said, it is cheap and meaningless.

I don't think that actually works on Kaguya, Kamui'ing someone is just space-time ninjutsu and slow as fuck compared to Kaguya's at that. She'd just realize something is gating behind her and teleport.

Visual prowess as a term has probably been used 200+ times by now, I'd rather another flashback to that bloody swing

Kaguya is not a fighter, she was probably too focused on sasuke and Naruto to even notice sakura
it's still shit though and storm 4 did it better

Stupid how Genjutsu: Sharingan now emits a fucking shockwave

Kaguya always had her eyes on Sakura with an active byakugan, it's the equivalent of staring at football for three seconds as it rapidly approaches your face and not reacting

>She was probably too focused on sasuke and Naruto to even notice sakura
That's explicitly what Byakugan prevents
You just don't get tunnel vision when you have doujutsu.

Nagato and Konan don't for one second think how convenient Obito's arrival and the death of Yahiko is

Yahiko was alive when Tobi showed up for the first time

I'm not implying it's tunnel vision, only that her attention was focused on Sasuke and Naruto

even if she had her eyes on Sakura, with how much shit is going on and her seeing naruto and sasuke as a threat, she probably didn't notice sakura till it was too late. imagine like playing mobile vidya while walking on the street and running into lamppost it happened to me

And then he talks about suffering and his perfect world, then they rightfully call him out on his lunacy, soon after Yahiko dies and Obito returns and confronts them

Yet not a single red flag was raised

>I'm not implying it's tunnel vision, only that her attention was focused on Sasuke and Naruto
That's what I mean by tunnel vision, not from going too fast but by focusing too hard on one thing. Byakugan and Sharingan both completely bypass it, and Byakugan gives you 359 degree awareness. The lamppost thing is tunnel vision, you focus too hard on one thing and don't see the rest. It's physically impossible for that to happen with Doujutsu.

Konan was too sad about the loss of her One True Dick.
Nagato snapped at that moment.

>byakugan immune to tunnel vision
I actually need a source on that one after reading tunnel vision definition

She had enough time to see it coming consider Sakura got her meme speech out of the way- and all she had to do was tilt her head backwards

tunnel vision
noun
noun: tunnel vision

defective sight in which objects cannot be properly seen if not close to the centre of the field of view.

Since your field of view is an almost perfect sphere around you with the Byakugan, it would simply not apply.

How the Sharingan prevents Kakashi from getting tunnel vision (or why others with crazy speed don't need magic eyes to overcome the same problem) is a bigger question.

so moral of the story is, you gonna go to heaven with your waifu even you are genoicidal maniac?

Sharingan can see every dust mote at all times so you won't miss any details no matter how fast you're moving or how fast the enemy is

Whoa
You almost memed on me there, that was pretty close
Real leader is Shikamaru

are you implying that Byakugan don't have a centre field of view? or at least an adjustable one??
I actually wonder how a Byakugan user will perceive the world, probably like one of those 360° videos in their previews

No but there wouldn't be an edge to that field of view
At any rate the point of tunnel vision is you're focusing so hard on one thing that you don't notice anything else, which doesn't happen.

Moral of the story is
>X DINDU NUFFIN

hjiab user are you here?
g.e-hentai.org/g/964602/d16e1625ae/
thoughts?

>dickgirl on male
Is that you, "I swear I am not gay but want to watch and endlessly post gay shit" user?
This general has lived for much too long.

>no edge
unless byakugan brain works totally different, it's hard to believe
still, byakugan vision is weird

No I'm the guy who constantly pretends to be him to rile him up. Also I found that comic unironically hilarious.

>he didn't just die

The problem with that pic is showing that 360 degree vision on a 2D surface. Plus like you said, how the brain processes such information is open to interpretation - then again the animal kingdom has plenty of examples with independent eye movement and really fucking wide fields of vision, so it's at least in the ball park.

kek

agree to disagree??
while I would like to continue this conversation, I think we've reached the end here with the byakugan conversation

What

bump

Man fuck that, I want to see Obito get something like this
youtube.com/watch?v=4Zv7toE87zo

I'll look into it when I get home.