/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General

"To the void at 300 replies when the vanilla babbies are gone - this general is dead" -edition

FAQ:
>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.

2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.

3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/ depending on the client version

4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as vim/emacs and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

5. Leave this dead general, quit playing this shit gaym and get a life lol

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.

You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name

1st for noqwwu

second for noqwwu

Since OP is a nigger, we do have a Wrath guild on Gamer District and a somewhat alive (?) Cataclysm guild on Atlantiss.

Here, at , we are anxiously awaiting you. :^)

Cata guild is dead,killed by senna the destroyer of guilds.

No queue is a dead raidlogging guild, just give up with these threads already. Everyone is on elysium and /elyg/

If any of those guilds actually existed, surely the general wouldn't be so dead?

>Everyone is on elysium and /elyg/

That server was a bust m8, no one went there but Tyrannis and I think he even gave up already

Then why are there 5 people online talking right now? :^)

holy fucking SHIT there's FIVE (5) PEOPLE ONLINE?!!?!?!?!?!?!??

Considering several of us are American and it's not even 5 AM here yet, yea, 5 people. That's five ones, and that's more than and combined.

You sure got me buddy! Having more people online that guilds that have been dead for over a month sure is impressive! I'll be sure to roll in your dead guild to do boring as fuck 10 mans on a boring as fuck expansion! :DDD

I don't like your sarcastic tone to be honest.

Reminder elysium was stock mangos and they lied out the ass about an "experimental core"

dead thread

Just let this general die already

Ok request time.

I need a WOTLK server that has instant lvl 80 for PvP that isn't dead.

google searches bring back the """"""""""""top 100""""""""""""""""" list which in no way servers haven't bought rankings.

Very.

lolmane, lowcircle?

valar morghulis

I dont want this general to die... onegai...

Jesus, the culture on Gamer District is retarded.

The unspoken/accepted rule for pve is that the top dps should recieve a trinket, regardless of class.
People legitimately rage about trinkets not going to the top dps. Encounters that drop trinkets always have people doing tunnel vision on recount and completely ignoring mechanics so they can have the best dps. It causes many wipes and when people say "Hey you need to do mechanic X" they are told that the encounter drops a trinket.
Even if the trinket is completely unviable such as the deathbringer sauron trinket for a mage, they will still do this and say that it is a trinket encounter.
If you tell the raid that trinkets are MS > OS rolling, they will rage and attempt to cheese the meters anyway.
If the loot master gives a trinket to the person who rolls the highest, the chat blows up.
I have seen one of the best tank trinkets that gives a massive amount of stamina go to a hunter.
A trinket drop is almost guaranteed end of run on the server, as you're more than likely going to see half the raid leave group after it is looted.
If a trinket doesn't drop, it's guaranteed rage. Last week I was in toc25 and every single healer left the group when the healing trinket didn't drop. They weren't even getting it anyway, the leader said it was for top dps.

I would like to point out the high population of slavs on the server. I recommend you to join a guild if you intend to play on this server.

lmao are u too shit to top the meters over a bunch of slavs? maybe u shuld git gud first scrub lmfao

I'm usually doing very well thanks. No need for that talk.