/krog/ - Kronos General

Kronos 2 Guilds:
- Horde
Steinburg is making a charter, pm for more info

- Alliance
Whispter any of the following for an invite: automute, qlurf, glurf, infamy or crabberson

>Info:
K2 Website: www.kronos-wow.com

>Addons:
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7aZ9mOBWI5oMzQ1eFladEpXT1k&usp=sharing
>Client Download and Connection Guide:
pastebin.com/xscFnzaK
>Leveling Specs:
imgur.com/a/aNm8V
>Vanilla WoW Head:
db.vanillagaming.org/
>Kronos official DB:
vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz
>Pre-BiS:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17siOKDwgAq34RqCMtPUKYI_wE7yFai7FEtpSIIC7zJQ/pubhtml

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

yarr.fjolstad.no/pub/webm/lolnopeserver.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh, just as this thread popped up I was about to roll a dwarf pally. If theres a horde guild now though fuck that.

They need signatures bad, looks like only a handful of people have shown up

If it doesn't pan out you can always make your dorf I guess

First for elysium was literally stock mangos and people thought it would be good.

I'm gonna roll a troll mage I think and hop on in a sec to sign.

If it doesnt pan out though, how do fem dwarves look in plate? I was trying to decide between male and fem, kind of want to play a female dwarf just because nobody ever seems to play them, but if they look funky in plate it's not worth it.

>female dwarf paladin
I've yet to see one.

dwarves got cool beards

fem dwarves have braids that do cool casting animations

Day 2 of Elysium and the pop has more than halved. Holy fuck.

Don't wanna burst your bubble, but if you want to play with vg and expect to raid, go for alliance.

I dont even expect to get to 60 homey. I just want a gchat to chill in and some people to wpvp with.

really makes you think

We got 2 sigs now, and I'm hoping this is just slow cause most of US isnt up yet.

oh, op mispelled your handle, thought you were offline. I was trying to /w steinburg

>Dark Iron Orcs
Goddamn /krog/ is 99% 12yr olds manchildren I swear

>2 sigs
I thought last night you were claiming hundreds of new players were coming into Durotar

hahahahaha

its a /krog/ only guild m8

Meanwhile /ely/ VG guild still has 20+ active players online right now

kek cmon dude its over

>Elysium was actually fucking terrible

The shilling actually got to me. The server is worse scripted than fucking Feenix.

Crestfall when?

Yeah where are all the elysium people you claimed left yesterday...

meanwhile

KRONOS IS FINISHED

three signatures now. hopefully more us players start to stream in later in the day. its only 8 am on the east coast here, most of you basement dwellers are still asleep.

Both ely and k2 are shit, but ely still has the bigger guild despise only being alive 1 day.

my sides.

Not sure what normies have to do with a /krog/ guild

Don't tell me it's US raid time guild.

from /ely/ you fuckwits

>Both ely and k2 are shit, but ely still has the bigger guild despise only being alive 1 day.

you must be a /wpsg/ cross poster if you think that 11 person guild is better than Nihilum

There is more people in the Nihilum discord than there are total characters in the Elysium guild (which is now dead)

lel

its not an anything guild yet.

no one ever said they were from /ely/ though lol? they said they were people rerolling from elysium

are you another slav coming into the thread who is struggling with English like earlier?

>3 whole signatures

Hopefully by the time crestfall releases you will get the other 2

>implying that isn't a social discord

How many online right now in Nihilum?

>WHAT THE FUCK I ALREADY PLAYED THESE AREAS IN WARCRAFT 3 NOW THEY WANT ME TO GO AND PLAY THEM AGAIN IN WORLD OF WARCRAFT WTFFF?? REHASH REHASH REHASH FUCK THIS

lol

>Elysium guild doesn't even break 20 people
>half of those people are Nihilum shitposters who quit within minutes
>the other 10 are FF and a few /wpsg/ kids
>tfw only FF is left on that server now

I wonder what FF is feeling at this moment, abandonment? Regret?

relax FF

Why are you so worried about an established raid guild m8, your Elysium guild is struggling to maintain 10 people online with everyone quitting the server already.

Just admit Elysium was a mistake and the server is shit bud.

We had 50+ online last night, meanwhile K2 has been up for ages and still cant get 5 signatures.

see

>We had 50+ online last night,

lel cmon dude be more subtle you had me going for a few minutes

I get that the ely scripting wasnt the best ever, but how about content tuning? Is it as easy as k2?

>being in denial
holy kek you K2 fags are delusional

the server is full stock mangos on 1.12, everything is unscripted m8

we were watching monkeynews do DM earlier and nothing was working, then he rage quit with 250 people watching because the gms weren't helping him with a bugged quest item kek

overall the release has been a complete disaster

and it's still more solid than K2

weird then why is there only 400 people online kek

Kek i remember pointing out mobs in lbrs were all clumped together and one retard from here was like
>DUDE it's just ONE pack, the rest are fine!

Fucking shills who don't even get on the ptr for the server they shill i swear to god.

I think you're just fishing for (You)s at this point. Well here's one for you, but it's the last one you'll ever get from me.

I don't get why people are still defending Elysium. The problem isn't population, and the launch was okay for a private server, but the game is bugged as fuck.

Here are the ones I encountered leveling 1-10:

>mobs will try to flee inside buildings and impassable terrain
>underwater mobs will evade all the way to melee distance
>ranged caster mobs just stay on place without casting (Lelground style)
>fleeing mobs die inside terrain or float in the air, not being able to get looted

Things that are fixed though:
>mobs are chained properly
>aggro lose distance is like it was on vanilla
>UC elevators work

Anyway, was a huge disappointment for me.

there was more than a few people who warned us after testing the ptr it was stock mangos but finalflash just scream and yelled to drown them out

the only fools here are us who thought it would be good despite the mounting evidence pointing to the contrary

wtf I hate wow now

I am not defending them, but honestly hoped they could do better.

I guess i feel bad for them having lost their main dev and not giving up.

Why do we have to be stuck on this Kronos shithole!? SAVE US PLEASE

For those of you who were smart enough not to try Elysium, heres some of the ebin "FLAWLESS" scripting

yarr.fjolstad.no/pub/webm/lolnopeserver.mp4

why do you people shitpost this same garbage endlessly

At this rate he's not even going to become the realm first 59 again

he already quit the server, same with monkeynews

the server is dead

Because on a mmo, comunity size and health > everything else.

Gliched nost was better than vanilla cause it was a hugefuck healthy community.

But why can't a better server, not ran by incompetent wankers come along and give everyone a good place to play?
I hate the twinstar/Kronos team so fucking much.

Crestfall will save us

because nobody gives a shit about private vanilla wow servers. you're playing a 20 year old dead mmo. you take what you can get.

>Finally a good vanilla server get's released
>it happens just before my conscription

JUST

Yeah, kronos team is incopetent, i am surprised how many players we got. Crestfall is probabky going to save us, or disappoint us beyond belief

>people will actually wait an unknown amount of time for crestfall when they haven't actually shown anything yet
>they will be disappointed when it either does not come out or is not what was promised
Waiting for crestfall is the most reddit thing you can do. Im sure 99% of us will hop when it's out but that is a year away, definitely not in 2016.

Only need 3 more sigs otherwise I'm letting randoms sign then kicking em

I'd join but I'm not at my computer right now

Lmao at all these denial posts ITT, better hop now to Elysium before you have to wait in the 10k queue

>Waiting for crestfall is the most reddit thing you can do
Yes

If I wanted to buy an account, where would I look?

I had a 60 and a 58 on Nost and before that spent about two years on Molten WoW. I simply don't have the time to grind out the 0-60 anymore.

>you shouldn't expect much until launch

...that wasn't the launch?

R.I.P Molten

you can buy characters on twinstars website itself, if you are going to buy accounts from 3rd party sites you are probably going to be banned

This female healing cast is goat. They don't really in armor during early levels as in vanilla everything is slutmail. Grab a tabard as soon as possible.

whoever is doing premades for alliance and horde are definately in contact with each other and plan to queue one another to grind points efficently

Is the Twinstar character trading thing really that bad? People are always going to account trade on the black market anyway, so what's the problem with them making money off it to help with server costs? It also means people who might otherwise quit will keep playing on a new char.

The thing I really have a problem with are the non-Blizzlike mounts, because they kill my immersion.

The non-blizzlike things suck i agree.
P2w is garbage but there will always be account selling, im glad you can't buy anything that wasn't earned by at least someone though.

I woke up
sadly
another day, another nightmare

Steinberg here, I'll be back in about an hour, we only need 3 more sigs still

Just get normies and kick them it's what everyone does.

>h-hey guys! now nost is dead you'll come join us right!
Pfthahahhahah

>still need 3 sigs

holy kek my sides

Is horde guild taking signatures in org? I'll log on my alts for you fgts

here's for the elysium shills that realized the kronos is all they got left and they have to reroll new characters in shame

>mfw all the elysium players will come back to kronos

feels bad man

i wanted the trash to be contained there

rollan

Roll iii

Rolling

roll

Roll

t.ashamed cuck

Who else wakes up and uses the find function on their own name every morning

Rollin

I've only ever done pve content in this game, and only ever up to about level 40~ as a healer. What do I need to know to get started in wpvp? If I roll an ally rogue, for example, how quickly before I can start ganking dudes in contested zones?

i did it just now because you said it, 0 hits.

me too

i got 20+ results back in the good old days

Pretty much until you see an enemy you think you can take in a contested zone.
Should be stonetalon or ashenvael low 20s

>12 members online
man is k2 dead

Ok the new Horde guild is up! Message Steinberg for inv

literally dead hours

check back in 6/7 hours and you'll be able to say "hello my dudes" to the 40+ people online

20+
baka try 200

They keep making things worse for themselves. Most incompetent gms ever

check em