What's your endgame, Veeky Forums?

What's your endgame, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i9CjBtv7j78)
youtu.be/GgBpyNsS-jU).
youtu.be/YrM9NFHhl0Q).
youtu.be/HZ1cUup0ATg).
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just retirement, meng. There's really no other end possible but to eventually quit what you're doing.

>just death man. There's really no other end possible but to eventually die

financial independence. I want to be able to walk away from any job at anytime I want and know I never need to work again if I so desire.

be an influential figure at least.

A nice cabin and a 100 acre woodlot in Northern Maine.

Maybe a cable skidder too.

An Aston Martin would be nice.

To be rich

What is rich?

BMW 7 series, Happiness with a job I can work hard in, and to think University was worth it

Work hard enough so i can quit my retarded job and go work with what i like

C O M F Y
A S
F U C K

2000 + sq foot condo in Manhattan

2 Dogs

Enough money to eat at restaurants for every meal

House by the lake with a fast car, a dog, and more than enough money to travel or pursue expensive hobbies.

$2M/early retirement by age 40.

wife and kid(s)

I purchased 1000 shares of AMD stock, anyone have any retirement community recommendations?

be financial independent, travel the world seeking demands and creating business models for more money, fuck prostitutes (std free, clean, top tier)

To be absolutely free to be able to walk off a job any second and not worry about anything just cause I don't have a weekly or bi weekly paycheck coming in. To have obscene amounts of wealth but to live simple. To have enough money to make any problem myself or my loved ones have with the law. I want to be pretty much untouchable but humble.

Same, that's why I got a jump start and found a wife who already had kids. It's really fulfilling.

Ya I'd just hold up in labs helping with research and Dev, jet life

>by 30 years old
>own a house
>own a car
>have at least $100,000 liquid
>everything else will be a cherry on top

That's my bottom, where if I fuck up as much as I possibly could have, this is where I'll end up.

I have 9 years to basically make like $300,000 after my low living expenses, 9 years worth being like $180,000 if I really splurge. I don't think it will be very hard at all. $50,000 after taxes per year would get me there, basically. I already make $120,000 per year through my business so I already have that covered.

>pass on my now multi-billion $ worthy construction enterprise to my children
>change the world enough to be taught about in history books

cozy aesthetic

and pay for triple bypass after all those restaurant meals

my endgame is to have some nice pussy

To spread my seed as much as possible.

Play the game for the game's own sake. -SH

Retire ASAP, so all my time will be free time. Probably won't do anything different desu; just wanna tend my garden and play video games.

Exactly my thoughts. Making your mark on the world and having kids to pass shit on to is the most noble of endeavors. Like what is the point of stupid hedonism and waste? The point of money is power, influence and legacy.

Inwant to crash a lambo through my old highschools front door
Also have 1000 married women give me a rimjob in public for money

sucking dicks

>$500,000 in assets
>comfy part time job just to cover rent
>spend summers abroad banging girls

Nice home on 100+ acres in upstate NY, with a long driveway and lakefront acreage. I want to clear the land and design/build my own home, and farm enough to meet most of my needs and sell at some farmers' markets to keep myself busy. Buy more land adjacent as it becomes available. Live off other investments I've made. Enjoy my land, friends and family :)

This. and a small garden to tend. Maybe a greenhouse where I can grow prestigious oranges and such.

Nothing much really, just a family and a nice place to spend my days, that's all...

cuckoo

this

A house by the sea and a sailboat

they have to go back.

Large house, chauffeured Rolls Royce and a nice executive position at some large firm.

>Pay off all loans
>acquire a steady monthly income to pay for food
>leave my job
>buy laptop
>drive around rich neighborhoods looking for old folks that need house sitters for their plants and pets
>Graciously use their amenities when they offer
>use the money I no longer need to pay on rent to throw back into more investments
>live rent free forever and be a pseudo-NEET

cosy

retirement and a comfy house with a big yard
i'd want to breed dogs and grow my own vegetables

Buy a a villa with pool on ibiza or some place else where hot young gold diggers are like california. Get a boat and a fancy car.
Social engineer through parties and connections, connecting people and giving parties.
Enjoy myself.

>An Aston Martin
>BMW 7 series
>2000 + sq foot condo in Manhattan
>chauffeured Rolls Royce
>a boat and a fancy car

It's sad to me that people will try and work so hard just for some stuff they think will impress other people. Is your biggest goal in life just to have something that other people covet? When you're working insane hours and dying from stress, your family leaves you because all you care about is fancy toys, is driving an hour each day in your fancy car going to make you happy?

You don't understand. Some people just need SOMETHING to work towards. Having something to chase is REALLY motivating. Most people when they get to that level won't actually give a shit about that particular car, but for now it's something nice to keep in the back of your head when you're either wageslaving, working 100 hours a week on your own business, or studying your ass off in university.

I'll take two please.

WANT

I just want a

p r e m i u m apartment in an

a e s t h e t i c

part of town with a big ttity jewfu who loves me

damn how do I actually relate to this really specific feel?

-Comfy house
-Comfy car
-Comfy life

There is a moment of sheer panic when I realize user's apartment overlooks the park, and it's obviously more expensive than mine. I calm myself and move into the bedroom where I find his big titted wife, it's time for me to take a little trip.

God do I love my big titted jew wife. She's a fucking amazing cook. And can deepthroat. Yeah, life's good. Unfortunately, live in a shit neighborhood surrounded by Syrian refugees. Moving to Texas soon.

Im 32, own a small (very small) internet business that gives me enough to live without much stress...however I live in a shit neighborhood as well...
My endgame is to buy a plot of land (small or big, dont really care) and live in a tiny log cabin appart from people.
Currently looking for a second job so I can get on my way.

President of a technology company that i built in the next 10 years. Become publicly traded soon after and expand into other fields.

what's your internet business?

>dragon dildoes

Freelance Graphic design, I plan on learning coding and web development in the near future as well.

Cuck

having a gf

1.A loving wife that supports me.
2.1 or 2 kids.
3.A job I love.
4.Tesla P100D

ONE DAY BRO'S

Enough cash to build a roman style villa and then live there

Pleasedonotddosme.ru

Thanks for advice, Schlomo

I want to create a national park and wildlife reserve free of any human interventions apart from scientific research and documentary filming. Named after myself.

>tfw working is for cucks and you'll be too old to enjoy anything when you retire due the stress, aging etc
the only way out is to have succesful adsense revenue or luck out in poloniex and become an overnight millonaire, everything else is death,

This kinda.

A cozy little cabin with electricity and internet so I can run multiple online businesses in between taking a piss naked off my deck in broad daylight and shooting beer cans off my porch.

A land to call my own far away from city bullshit, but not technologically isolated. I'd probably spend most of my free time gaming, and building forts and general manchild type things.

For company I'd like at least 2 dogs, and ideally a woman and kids, but women are social animals and that isn't really my strong suit, and not many would want my hermit life.

Alternatively, a nice luxury beachfront condo in san diego outlooking the ocean would be fantastic.

Immortality.

Being so rich that police doesn't give a fuck if I'm speeding in my tercel

- Wife and kids
- A house in Patagonia with internet access

My dream is to take my shitposting game to facebook

Don't have one, I will invest until the day I die

Net worth over $500 million

100+ publications, a dozen patents and the satisfaction of creating an entire industry out of my own mind. Don't care much for money, a roof above my head, enough food, good health and a nice wife is all I need.

Buy some acreage (somewhere between 20ac and 40ac) in rural East TX and build a nice yet not over-the-top house on it for myself. Own several rental properties (houses, duplexes, townhomes). Spend days gardening, making furniture, tinkering with electronics, hunting, fishing, riding motorcycles, and repairing / remodeling rental properties whenever needed. Live off rental income and other investments. Acquire more rental properties when real estate is down, sell some off when real estate is up.

At some point I'd also like to figure out how to not be so crushingly depressed most of the time and just be happy. Then maybe find some conservative QT with a good profession to spend the rest of my comfy life with.

Believe me, if your net worth is ever over 500m, you would be living a life the plebs in your pic could only dream of. They have a 10m net worth, if that. Maintainable through passive income.

I won't go in detail, but I've reached it by being a philanthropist. I'm content. The thing that brings it all together and completes it fully is my wife. Future wife, I should say, but yeah. I share a similar view on life as George Carlin (youtu.be/i9CjBtv7j78) and I live it like Joshua and Ryan (youtu.be/GgBpyNsS-jU). I spent a lot of time at the beginning trying to fill a void and was progressively more miserable and empty inside. It took me years to truly mature and figure out who I was as a person. I used to suppress it, but my whole life changed once I admitted it and dealt with it. The advice I'm trying to give is to know yourself first. It will change your life in ways that are almost impossible to imagine.

Don't forget to be happy and reach a destination or else you'll keep going and going while feeling empty inside. I remember getting my LP700-4 for the first time. The feeling even after all these years is almost tangible to me. It was the feeling of making my dream a reality. One which seemed so astronomical. It was never enough once I got used to it and it was the norm (youtu.be/YrM9NFHhl0Q). I dabbled in more vehicles, but I always wanted more and I could never reach that initial high once those vehicles became the norm.

1/2

Here's my key to happiness:

Self. This is the foundation of everything in your life. All of it stems from this. People wonder why they're so unhappy without attempting to find the source. Once you do, you can start fixing it. Boogie2988's life comes to mind (youtu.be/HZ1cUup0ATg). These things can start from something out of your control and due to how you react to them it will snowball rapidly. Once you know yourself you need to become the best version of yourself. Mentally and physically to your core. The sooner you do this the better your life will be. It's a walk in the park to do this at an early age rather than later on. Don't be afraid of failure. No one cares how many times a millionaire failed. You know why? Because they're a millionaire.

Social. Quality over quantity. Remove toxic relationships. He who angers you, controls you. It's not worth it for your own sanity as you will become the company that you keep. Never become complacent. If your partner is overweight and unattractive, you most likely are too, excluding fetishes and unattractive people with models due to wealth. A scary amount of marriages end in divorce. The social aspect of your life will mirror the self aspect of it. If you have issues, it will be reflected in the company you keep while making it worse for everyone involved. Find good friends that are genuinely great people. It's not easy, but it's worth it. Find someone that you truly love that completes you.

1.5/2

Wealth. You need money. It will solve a majority of issues around you. There's a difference between need and want. You NEED money for food, shelter, utilities, safety, freedom, and time. You will spend a good portion of your time working. Make it something you love doing. If you're in a terrible job remember that you at least have one. Don't be negative. Be grateful for the things you have. You're not living in some hut in Africa. You have running water, food, health, etc. Some people build their houses out of trash they find on the streets. You're fine. It will help you be happier at the end of the day. You can be sad, but you also have to put things in perspective. You're sad if your internet cuts out, but compared to dying in a hut, it's not a big deal. This excludes depression as that's different and can destroy anyone. Deal with your mental health the same way as your physical health. Don't overlook it.

Hopefully it helps someone. Just typed this up because I had nothing else to do. Consequence of having all the free time in the world. This isn't an advice thread, but I think it's appropriate due to the subject matter and my experience. It's mostly common sense though.

2/2 - Nice math on my part...

Unironically this

A release from this life

A couple million.

I've got two houses and a car. I had a business that ended up failing, and am working on a new one.

I'm trying to put everything into this. I just want to get back up on top, get a couple million, and live comfortably running my business + multiple more houses. One in comfy snow, one in vegas, one near relatives.

Not being a wagecuck

as rich as....

I just want enough money so that I can live comfortably without worry.

Not necesarilly tens of millions, but a couple mil so that I can make investments and grow it. It's no fun if you're infinitely rich, there's always gotta be that element of "i could go broke" imhoo

>live comfortable without worry
>there's always gotta be that element of "i could go broke"

>THIS. Thank you user. Ive been fighting depression and anxiety for a very long time. I guess you can only bottle shit up for so long...i was doing an okay job of it tho. Ignoring my actual problems and drinking everynight for years to feel good enough to fake happy in public and such. One of my best friends killed himself. Rather it was an accide t or not i was ruined. I wanted to wake up dead every day since 6 months ago. Up until last weekend. I finally just quit feeling sorry for myself and descided to be a little more outgoing and quit dwelling on the small shit that stresses me. Got to spend a few days with some friends and got closer to a few. One of them is a 10/10 and my #1 goal here was to not make it weird. Im like 3/10 and married. So we all hung out and just legitimately had a good time. It felt nice having a pretty girl play on snapchat with us and troll or friends that kinda lnow each other. Since we never really hang out they were all confused. It was a good time. I needed that.

Got a good buddy comming down with an arsenal this weekend. We're going to kick back and have a few beers and fire off a bunch of tannerite.

Descided to sell anything materialistuc that is not sentimental or hard to unload and put it tawards. Ad debts.

Gonna keep reducing stress and using equity where i can whike tryibg to legally hide my paid off assets. Maybe ill leverage some for good debt. But i was so stressed and miserable i wanted to kill myself. The second i just quit worrying about it and tried to find small eays to make it better it snowballed.

Life almost feels like its worth living again.

Guess im gonna grab breakfast and physically abuse some dumbells. Yall take care.

Thank you user. Screenshoted for my self motivation folder. Probably going as far as to print this out and hang it in my office.

Take care.

Spend profits on amd stock? Buy bently dealership and start shopping for a beverley hills home with the profits.

Pretty humble user. I got a house and a few cars paid for. Soot for easy shit like a home someone inherits they dont want. Or rent to own. Get solid cars that require little. Ive started thrashing the fuck out of my crown vic because my dad jas a shop and lift and i can buy then for $1,000 all day long on cl. Currently looki g for a lot where i can fence a few dozen in and instal cameras. Just be prepared for setbacks and stay the fuck away from loans or high interest credit cards unless u have a lot of self control and understand them. I wont even get into it. But your credit score is pretty important. Casualy and actively get them shits to 800+ user. Youll thank me later. Sign up for credit karma and follow most of what they spam.

FIRE, retire by 40 off of a few million dollars or so and take up flying as a hobby.

Nah man. The point of money is mostly financial freedom and piece of mind. Got tmcut with no kids so looking more towards passing mybshit on to my neices and nephews. I could be rich and hardlybafford a $20 for each when i die with 5 sister in laws, but who knows. Lol. Sound like u got your head on right tho. Keep it up user.

Biy a cedar sided cuckshed and make it a cabin. Log cabins are a lot of fucking work. Buy insulated prefab office building and move in. U can buy fake log siding if u have to. But, to each his own i guess. Highly advise u to talk to those that have them first. The one guy i know that lives in a log house hates his life.

This is good though because he is a cuck and deserves bad things. Wans an old boss and a fucking jerk. There was a time i hoped he would die slow and painfully. In trying to better myself ive tried to see the wrong i did and understand his feelings.

Then i descided i am perfect and he is a pussy. The end...

U fuckin serious? Like buy sell or u make?

Financial independence. Buy my kids anything and send them to school. Snowboard every weekend and act like a rich house wife during the week.

Your wife will cheat on you and you will hate her, yourself and your life.

t. somebody who had the same mindset like you and met "his perfect qt 3.14 waifu".

Retire early or partial retire
Go NEET
Do what I want
Write shitty fantasy novels in a COMFY studio apartment
Move cities every year or so
Travel
Eat food that tastes good
Diversified assets

It's called "fuck-you money." Feels good man.

Getting rich selling overhyped empty dreams like the one in your picture to saps like yourself.

Travel
Drugs
Young sluts
Good food
Security
Skiing and snowboarding
Boating
"God damn, I'm fucking rich"