Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6qycF0raqpg
youtube.com/watch?v=TlKlduaWRiY
youtube.com/watch?v=hWrOMCSz4Vc
youtube.com/watch?v=aPOQB4R_FIs
youtu.be/u64SFHVYyyg
youtube.com/watch?v=9ubug4bKnYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The only cyclists I'll tolerate are the rich qt girls with nice asses. The rest; poorfags, old guys getting into the fitness craze, ecofags etc. can either pay rego or fuck right off.

Lycrafaggots can ride off cliffs

Average person wearing normal clothes riding a bike has never bothered me, not even edgy high school students

>>we have rights on the road too!

In my state, bicyclists have rights on the road and legally occupy that part of the roadway UNLESS they are riding on the right side of the white line. If they are in the road, even if one foot from the white line, you cannot legally pass them in a marked no-passing zone. That's a moving violation which is a serious category offense (more than speeding, squealing tires, or missing brake light). The police almost never give warnings for these; they basically always ticket you.

Sure, you scoff at this. But how hypocritical are you with your no-fear? Try passing a bicyclist in my state when there is a no passing zone and there is a police care there. He'll ticket you. This is a more serious "Moving Violation" ticket which is much more worrisome than a mere speeding ticket. Those stay on your record even if the points do not. Speeding tickets disappear after awhile. All moving violations cost over $200 in my area. If you are on a driving probation (less severe than a criminal court ordered probation), a moving violation will cause revocation of your driving license for 30 days but not a criminal probation violation. 2 or more moving violations triggers driving probation where one more offense of any type results in 30 day (or longer) driving license suspension. So, 2 moving violations plus "driving with one brake light out" could technically result in 30 day suspesion.

A single moving violation increases insurance rates an average of 18 percent (unless you have good driving points to offset it).

Please note that these types of tickets appear on a criminal record in my area when an employer, apartment, or investigative firm does a criminal background check.

>>we have rights on the road too!

Moving Violations are considered to be a low-grade crime. It's like the first baby step stage of being a criminal.

99% of this faggots YT videos are him complaining even when cars or buses are on their side of the line

and hes usually towards the right side of his own lane, rather than in the middle or on the left to be safe

they ask for it

Cyclists can fuck right off. Here in melbourne theres just not enough room for all the modes of transport being walking, cycling, driving, and trams. The cars are already gridlocked and they want to remove lanes and give them to cyclists.

Cyclists don't really bother me, it's the methheads riding around on stolen kids bikes. They'll come barreling out of a alley or the bushes or something and cut across a four lane road without ever looking left or right.

Let's get a few things straight
1. Cyclists are better than you. They can afford to not only buy a $5k toy, they can take time off midday to go enjoy it. Needless to say they are also much more fit than you. Your jealous resentment could not be more obvious
2. You are never going to do anything about cyclists but complain. Here you are in the middle of the day whining about them on the anime imageboard. No, you don't buzz by or throw things at them, the fact that you pretend to do these things on the internet sheds a lot of light on your pathetic life.

You getting stuck for 5 seconds behind a cyclist sending you into a tantrum that you don't do anything about but share your impotent rage on the internet is like your whole life boiled down into a single moment. Your life sucks, you aren't going anywhere, and you know it deep down, and elite people like cyclists are just mobile reminders of that fact.

>Spending the time to type up this obvious b8
Go do something productive instead

it's copypasta

youtube.com/watch?v=6qycF0raqpg

Great damage control, you've totally refuted the statement

get fucking raped lycrafag

youtube.com/watch?v=TlKlduaWRiY

control THIS!
*unzips lycra*

lol get fucking rekt and honked at thinwheelfag

youtube.com/watch?v=hWrOMCSz4Vc

have fun dragging your bike back home

All of this and the bikefag doesn't pay:

A cent of licensing and registration
A cent of road tax
A cent of insurance if he causes an accident

And doesn't receive:

A second of training and instruction so he doesn't cause an accident
Identifiable plates so he can be held accountable for his actions on the road
Pussy

link to vid?

exactly

i love how 99% of the incidents are then they wanna act like they're a vehicle yet, they dont adhere to minimum MPH speeds

and when traffic comes to a stop they wanna just pass illegally and complain about being hit

you're either a normal vehicle or your not

The worst part about fagsuit cyclists is that they are never actually more fit. In fact, their inability to go fast enough and exhibit enough control over their vehicle to compete in a serious race is what makes them so infuriating in the first place. They're a bunch of poorfags who saved up several tax returns to get in on a fashion craze and want to be "revolutionary" against the evil gas guzzling roadsters that their favorite democratic talking heads spoke against (while receiving money to avoid criticizing shit like manufacturing batteries for hybrids and EVs)

Cyclists should need licenses to ride on the road.
Police should issue them harsher tickets than those issued to motorists.
Two such infractions should be a mandatory license revocation.

dont have it. bike almost crashed tho

the police pretty much give them harsh treatment by rarely repsonding to any of these memetube videos

>UR AWN CAMRUH!

youtube.com/watch?v=aPOQB4R_FIs

>ride bike
>ride bicycle
>drive sportscar
>never be a douche in traffic
Honestly, fuck all of ya salty cagers.

If they complain, they're free to buy cheap motorbikes.

And realize that you can walk faster uphill than most of them can pedal.

you're the minority. you know you are.

majority of fagsuiters are always in the road.

exactly!

fucking thinwheels wanna cut to the front and stop center lane

then when the light turns takes them fucking 5 minutes to get up to speed and complain when ppl pass them

>TOO CLOSE M8 U PASSED ME WAY TOO CLOSE !

Prepare to rage:

youtu.be/u64SFHVYyyg

>Cyclists should need licenses to ride on the road.
It's a license to operate a "motor" vehicle honey
>Police should issue them harsher tickets than those issued to motorists.
What is the fourteenth amendment of the US Constitution?
>Two such infractions should be a mandatory license revocation.
See above

nobody cares about memeholland drive or downshiftfags

go make another vlog in your faggy no-bass voice complaining about how you need to downshift and rev as a "safety precaution" yet when you're cutting lanes and splitting you never do either of the 2 letting everyone know you're really just faggots

So a lack of a motor makes them less liable in traffic?

They don't have a motor, so it's not like it matters if their lack of training lead to them thinking traffic lights and stop signs don't matter, and it doesn't matter if their actions lead to injury?

So, no motor, no license, no insurance. Fuck having responsible citizens. I'm tired of paying for injuries I might cause to other people and following safety-oriented rules, time to get a bike and pretend I didn't know there were any rules in the first place.

>sperging out this hard over a street

>leaving out the part where the cager tries to chase him and trips
Someone's upset

LMAO thats great

hope his fucking lycra is waterproof

>implying

That road (and that corner in particular) is dangerous enough in a car; the last thing I'd want is some flat-brimmed faggot in an STi or a squid on a Gixxer taking me out on a bike. I'd do exactly the same thing.

kek you salty fuck. bikes don't cause hardly any accidents or injuries to anyone but themselves that you wouldn't pay for. to force people to obtain licenses would be financial discrimination. the fact they cause no damage to anyone either just shows you wish to do these things out of spite.

guess what, in my state motorcycles don't need insurance either. its never a fucking problem because bikes don't cause crashes. just like bicycles don't either. fags in cars like you do. thats why you have a license, thats why you have mandatory insurance in your excessively large death machine.

>Raging Cagers: The Thread

>to force people to obtain licenses would be financial discrimination
fucking /n/ holy shit

>Try passing a bicyclist in my state when there is a no passing zone and there is a police care there. He'll ticket you.

>we need equal rights without equal responsibilities

Kill yourself bikefag. If you wanna play on the road, you have to follow the rules.

>I regurgitate soundbites without applying any critical thinking

>bikes don't cause crashes

A plainclothes, reflector and light free cyclist illegally crossing an busy intersection caused a three car pileup at a local community college last year, but I'm sure it was the car driver's fault for not having superhuman reaction time and observational skills. Guess who insurance deemed to be at fault? Yeah.

Bikes don't cause crashes and when they do it's someone elses fault for crashing.

The law needs to change to reflect reality. Your little reign of irresponsibility won't last forever.

>shine laser into pilots eye
>he crashes into a building
>"his fault for having sensitive eyes"
>road logic.

when you try to pass on the left side of a left turn in bongville without so much as a honk you get what you deserve neonfaggot

Its true tho bud. The only reason this salty cager suggested it is so that it would be a financial barrier to stop people from using their bicycles on the street. That is the literal definition of financial discrimination.
But I do...doesn't mean one needs a motorized vehicle license or insurance to operate a bicycle or horse on the street. Do you have verbal diarrhea or something?
>one crash you can think of anecdotally...ever
>every day is fucking bumper cars
ur salty. there is no reasoning to your madness. just admit it. liability for a bicycle would be like $1 a month anyway you delusional commie fuck. My bike is $10/mo and that has a liter engine. Get real

>bikes don't cause hardly any accidents or injuries to anyone but themselves that you wouldn't pay for
is this a joke?

guy could literally be going 1mph in the middle of the road around a blind corner and if you hit him and he dies or cause bodily injury you're FUCKED.

they're a massive liability on the road.

cagers getting salty up in here

literally everyone hates suitfags. even the general normie population. you're a scourge on the roads.

they are statistically insignificant. and the incidences where they do cause injuries to anyone but themselves are newsworthy. you need to look at the big picture dude. ur head is shoved so far up your ass you focus on a fucking bicycle and not the 13% of cars or so out there right now not insured.

You are salty, misguided, and quite frankly, a moron.

I'm sure he would get a $20 fine for not having reflectors.

I'm talking about criminal liability. Not insurance.. I don't give a fuck about insurance.

They are criminally liable everywhere in the US already dipshit. They are also financially liable just like you.

Are you high or something? You realize if you don't live in a shit state like Commiefornia they actually ticket bikes for not pulling over if they are holding up more than five cars right?

THE DRIVER is criminally liable for hitting a biker. Even if he is going far below the speed limit in the middle of the road around a blind corner. God forbid you're speeding and he dies then you'll be really fucked.

Jesus christ your reading comprehension is fucking sub par.

>Jesus christ your reading comprehension is fucking sub par
Are you really surprised by this from a lycrafag?

If you hit a bicycle around a blind corner you were driving too fast and should be liable. I mean, what if there was a traffic jam up ahead? Is it not your fault for running into a stopped car?

Dude, do you even have a driver's license? What a shit tier example to prove your idiocy.
you too, both of you somehow passed a driving test?

>It's YOUR fault I'm going 2mph in the middle of a dangerous road
The mind of a suitfag everyone

If the biker is in the wrong lane they are liable. If you hit them, one of you was in a section of the road they shouldn't have been in, illegally stopped, or going illegally slow for the speed zone

Which brings us to an important point

Why aren't bikes excluded from many roads by default since they can not go anywhere near the speed of traffic? The laws were made with roads full of cars in mind back when 99.9999999% of cyclists were in dedicated races with closed roads or kids and hippies riding on the side, not lycrafags going 3mph smack dab in the fucking middle of a mountain pass where the speed limit is 30mph higher than they're capable of going. if you were in a similarly slow car, you would be pulled over and told to get the fuck off the fucking road.

where's that 14th amendment?

>its not my fault for driving beyond conditions and not leaving adequate space to stop for traffic obstructions
Well, obviously the law and common sense are on my side so you just sound like a retard. May I suggest you buy a motorcycle. You may learn to think twice about dangerously barreling around blind corners where some asshole in a car may be sitting? Respect the machine, and respect others on the road salty cager.
They are excluded from highways, just like pedestrians. Anywhere else you shouldn't be barreling around blind corners faster than you could stop for a disabled vehicle or... a bike.

>lycrafags going 3mph smack dab in the fucking middle of a mountain pass where the speed limit is 30mph higher than they're capable of going. if you were in a similarly slow car, you would be pulled over and told to get the fuck off the fucking road.
And that type of shit only happens in hugbox california. You will never see such things happen in the rest of the US. Regardless, everyone needs to slow the fuck down. Don't you fuckers live where there are deer? Do you just blindly twitter while careening your autotragic down the road? Pay attention, don't drive faster than you can stop safely, and everyone would be better off in this world. When alone and in the clear let it rip.

>or going illegally slow for the speed zone
This won't matter in court.
They are going illegally slow in every fucking speed zone and yet they are somehow except from this law. Horrible double standard.

If the road doesn't have a bike lane or a sidewalk you should not be allowed to ride on it, period.

Especially since you're just a grown man riding a bicycle in a place he shouldn't. It's not like they need to ride on these roads.

There is no minimum speed limit in most of the US outside of limited-access highways. You know, thats why people can ride horses or take carriages on them...or you know ride a bicycle with full rights and responsibilities of a motorized vehicle?

Cops just pull you over in a car cuz they think you are drunk. Doesn't mean it is a law.

this is a literal incident that just happened

blind corner, only room for 1 lane of 2 way traffic then it reaches a 1 way bridge which riders have to wait

and this neonstripedfag gets all anxious with a panic attack cause he had to use the brakes

youtube.com/watch?v=9ubug4bKnYo

>you don't do anything about but share your impotent rage on the internet
>next 50 posts are impotent ragers
Way to prove the guy right Veeky Forums

>Instead of regulating the roads to ensure efficient travel, let's make the roads less efficient and put them wherever
>bikes can meander in the middle because muh freedom
>no barriers between roads and deer ridden forests because muh beauty and migration paths
>lets just put pathed paths wherever, whenever, and tell people to drive on them but be safe and slow about it
>take the plane if you want to go fast okay? *accepts money from airline*

This retardation is why the rest of the world laughs at america

also

>one license for motorbikes one license for not-motorbikes
>learn to drive camry buy mustang crash
>but muh freedom

99% of highways now have a minimum speed posted and its usally 40MPH

and this is as relevant as last month having just driven across the country

Even if you were going the speed limit you wouldn't be able to stop in time. And slamming on the brakes in the middle of a corner is not safe, neither is causing a traffic jam behind you.

The law is on your side, but common sense isn't. That's why everyone fucking hates you.

>That only happens in CA
First of all this is wrong. I live in Oklahoma and these idiots are constantly on the backwood county roads. Sometimes 20-30 of them in a row going 10mph.
Secondly, it happens in CA a lot because LA and SD are right next to mountains filled with and canyon passes filled with homes where suitfags naturally like to congregate.

Your field in Iowa probably doesn't have many, sure.

>A cent of licensing and registration
>A cent of road tax
>A cent of insurance if he causes an accident

FALSE. They pay with taxes on their domicile and general funds taxes. Because they don't cause wear and tear on the roads like you do, nor drop the huge amount of gasoline and oil and asbestos brake dust that you do, they can be said to use disproportionately less resources taxwise than you.

Thus, the bicyclists are SUBSIDIZING the car drivers with taxes.

Well yeah, newsflash anyone who straps a go-pro to their bike or bicycle helmet is 100% a dramatic faggot. It goes with the territory.
>Instead of regulating the roads to ensure efficient travel, let's make the roads less efficient and put them wherever
You have no idea what you are speaking about
>bikes can meander in the middle because muh freedom
really not that many bikes bud, not an issue
>no barriers between roads and deer ridden forests because muh beauty and migration paths
literally the dumbest thing i've ever heard. your nation is the size of a small US state guaranteed
>lets just put pathed paths wherever, whenever, and tell people to drive on them but be safe and slow about it
you need to venture outside your tiny nation bub
>take the plane if you want to go fast okay? *accepts money from airline*
because you literally can't drive across the US? nigga do you drive through turkey?
>one license for motorbikes one license for not-motorbikes
and?
>learn to drive camry buy mustang crash
and?
>muh freedom
I know you like pic related but i'll pass.

What ever you say, /n/ is a far better board than Veeky Forums is anyway.

>You have no idea what you are speaking about
I'm speaking about you letting just anyone take the road at the expense of non-poorfags, non-"enthusiast"s, and non-fucktards, of course.

Your relatively informal freedumbs system is a disaster.

And if you can't afford to fence off the forests just level them

Federal interstates don't have a posted minimum speed, what you speak of is state specific. Regardless, as I said before, interstates and highways are forbidden to bicycles. Roads are not
>Even if you were going the speed limit you wouldn't be able to stop in time.
Nigga thats why you slow the fuck down. You know those little yellow speed limit signs? Its for retards like you without common sense. You literally are telling me you drive too fast for conditions blindly. I hope you rear end a disabled car dipshit.
>Your field in Iowa probably doesn't have many, sure.
Then tell you hick ass cops to ticket them for obstructing traffic. Sure they have nothing better to do anyways

The only people who thinks bikes should be allowed on the road are suitfags. Literally no one else.

the disabled car shouldn't be on the road

it should, in fact, be a crime to have a disabled car anywhere but the shoulder waiting for a tow

>but no shoulder
condemn the road and build a new one with a shoulder

doesnt matter, look at this video, just a perfect example of thinwheels being pussies

if you wanna act equal on the road then you should have equally capable forms of transportation

the fact they cant brake properly and safely is a perfect reason why they shouldnt be on the road

>Federal interstates don't have a posted minimum speed
I 70 and I 35 do.

>Your relatively informal freedumbs system is a disaster.
Works fine for us. Tell me more about your awesome public transit and how it would so totally work for here and like paying taxes and registration on bicycles is like way awesome man.
>And if you can't afford to fence off the forests just level them
But then you yuropoors would bitch to us about CO2 emissions.

Times like this I'm happy there is a big ocean between us.

They should change all the rules so you can drive irresponsibly and poorly without fear of you being at fault for your own actions. I bet you are going to keep crying on anime imageboards til it happens to, keep us posted on your progress.

>living in a place where cyclists are allowed on state routes and highways
>not having laws that require cyclists to remain on the extreme right hand side of the road when not obstructed and the road isn't fucked by potholes and rainwater

some times being stuck in ohio isn't so bad

I ride my bike literally three blocks on street to forty+ miles of dedicated trail. No one around here has issues with bikes. Sorry you live in a post apocalyptic hell hole with cali level infrastructure.
Dude totally agree. That car shouldn't be in the road. Good on you for blindly barreling a 3300 pound death trap around that corner, fuck the world! Lets watch it burn!
I really think that is state law related, otherwise every interstate would have a minimum speed. Thats all. My point was non-limited access roadways generally do not have a minimum speed.

>he somehow thinks a dangerous and disorganized transportation system is better

let me guess: it's "manlier" to have to avoid more disasters and people on safe roads are "cucks

>It's YOUR job to modify YOUR driving in order to make the road safe for ME
Nah, fuck off cunt. The road is for cars. Can't wait till they change the law and kick you fucking idiots off it, which I guarantee you is coming.

Most cars hit and run bicyclists anyways.

>Kill yourself bikefag. If you wanna play on the road, you have to follow the rules.

>Cyclists can fuck right off.

>if you hit him and he dies or cause bodily injury you're FUCKED.
Most cars hit and run bicyclists anyways. So the driver gets away with it.

In my city area, there are several bicycle accidents and all were hit and runs by cars hitting the cyclist. Thus, for 2016, all major accident reports in the newspaper show 100% hit and run rate for cars hitting bicyclists.

So your plan is to tear down the most extensive road network on earth to get rid of blind corners so you don't have to drive with due caution?

Yeah, that's real feasible. Or you could just not drive too fast for conditions (blind corner) which is the law ya know?

>following the speed is now considered to be barreling a death trap
You're a right fuckin idiot.

so does the i80 and 84

they're all 60MPH minimum

No.. the plan is to outlaw you fucking idiots from being on it.

Simple.

>15217307
Oh, going fast, so scary. Let's make it legal to obstruct the road so it actually is scary. It's everyone's job to slow down because god told you that motors were the devil and that only bikes and horses were allowed, and it's unamerican to kick you off the fucking road for being a hazard to modern vehicles.

>The speed limit is too fast for conditions
>"We built a shitty system so now let's make everyone suffer"

How about you cut some of that useless defense budget for a decade. Don't worry, you still have nukes.

>otherwise every interstate would have a minimum speed.

dude i fucking just drove from the south east to the north west last month

every fucking interstate which went across several lattitudes and longitudes (the numbering system for the interstate system)

all had a minimum of 60

every STATE has the same fucking signs

>Why aren't bikes excluded from many roads by default since they can not go anywhere near the speed of traffic?

Pedestrian crossings should also be removed as they obstruct the flow of traffic. The same with crossing lights and "Push To Walk" buttons at traffic lights. Pedestrians obstruct traffic and should be removed or required to get a license to be a Pedestrian.

Not sure what you are talking about, I take responsibility for my own actions and use common sense to avoid problems. You apparently cannot do either of those things and rather have everyone change to suit you, but instead of campaigning any certain law change or pursuing a path in civil engineering you are whining on the internet.

>a 40mph speed limit means I can safely go around a corner at 40mph
No. Fucking. Way.
Do you literally have a bus pass? Don't drive faster than you can see ahead. Jesus.
won't stop you from running into deer or disabled cars
how about you pay for your own defense. i'd love to let russia slowly take over yurope. that if the muslims don't first
No. You can go across the mid-US and hit a few states. I can personally attest the PNW does not have minimum limits on our federal highways. State law, not federal rule. And I meant non-highways in my first post anyway. Jesus brah.

Oh you mean like.. a fucking.. BIKE LANE.

Dumb cunt. Pedestrians don't share the road and neither should you.

>PNW has no minimum

so whats the fucking minimum i see every time i hope on the i84 in east washington then?

182 i meant, but 84 has it too so does 82

lol ur a tri city fag?

Those are speed limits for trucks. The posted signs are 70mph and 60/65 for trucks.

84 is in Oregon and I don't remember a min limit last time i hit it.

40mph speed limits means he can legally drive 40mph around a blind corner.
Are you saying that's dangerous? That maybe he shouldn't do dangerous things? Like riding a bicycle at 2 mph in the middle of the road?

Suitfags can't even make a single good argument without reducing it to "well the law says otherwise" which is basically "nanana boo boo" or being complete hypocrites.
There isn't a SINGLE good argument for allowing bicycles to ride on mountain roads without bike lanes or sidewalks. Not one.

>40mph speed limits means he can legally drive 40mph around a blind corner.
That literally is not what that means. Please user, go retake your fucking license test. That is the maximum allowable speed when conditions warrant. It doesn't mean you can go that fast around a blind corner in the rain you dipshit.

the limit is for the TRUCK lane, if you're in the other lane its 70.

also even for the parts of the interstate where 60 is the limit, it'll still say 40 minimum, specifically for the safety of everyone including truckers

>Let russia slowly take over europe

Sounds like a plan

Remove kebabs